PDA

View Full Version : Blue Planet Project - Is this real? What is it?

newyorklily
12-02-2012, 07:39 AM
Someone posted this on Facebook http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/blueplanetproject/blueplanetproject.htm

Has anyone here heard of the Blue Planet Project before? Or the Meta Tech website?

majicbar
12-02-2012, 07:43 AM
"Alien Files" TV series tonight covered this issue, I've heard of the book before but it sounds like something interesting.

CasperParks
12-02-2012, 10:02 AM
Exopaedia (http://www.exopaedia.org/) is another good site for research.

CasperParks
12-02-2012, 10:37 AM
Something that bears repeating:

Disclosure when it comes is likely to be laced with lies and deceit.

Researching and investigating now makes it easier down the road to sort through Disclosure.

After Disclosure, through bits and pieces of information made public at that time you might catch the government in a lie.

Internet abounds with misinformation, incorrect assumptions and people looking to take advantage of others.

Is any of this real?

It is probable that some of it is…

Not a simple matter to figure-out what is real and what is not.

Research and investigating mentally arms and shields us for an unfolding future.

Garuda
12-02-2012, 11:00 AM
Someone posted this on Facebook http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/blueplanetproject/blueplanetproject.htm

Has anyone here heard of the Blue Planet Project before? Or the Meta Tech website?

That one has been doing the rounds for at least a decade: I've got a PDF copy of the report here from June 2002.

Allegedly it's a report written by some scientists. Personally I think it's written by a small group of people with a common interest. It makes for an interesting read. Some of it seems genuine, some of it doesn't.

EDIT TO ADD: The PDF can still be downloaded from the MetaTech web site:

http://www.metatech.org/BluePlanetProject.pdf

(It's almost 10 MB in size).

montalk
12-02-2012, 07:28 PM
There's a sequel called The Pulsar Project (http://www.mediafire.com/view/?bd6ho1bj3leca3d). I agree with Garuda on the source. They may not necessarily be insiders, more like a think tank of researchers. If you want to know their angle, read pages 48 through 51 of the document: basically, "there's no reason to conclude aliens are hostile."

But in between the parts that aren't truthful, there seem to be technical tidbits that could be uncannily true -- and not common knowledge either. Despite the B.S. there's something of value if you cross reference with other sources. That's why I like these two documents. Not to mention that artwork is entertaining ;)

Doc
12-02-2012, 08:22 PM
Something that bears repeating:

Disclosure when it comes is likely to be laced with lies and deceit.

Researching and investigating now makes it easier down the road to sort through Disclosure.

After Disclosure, through bits and pieces of information made public at that time you might catch the government in a lie.

Internet abounds with misinformation, incorrect assumptions and people looking to take advantage of others.

Is any of this real?

It is probable that some of it is…

Not a simple matter to figure-out what is real and what is not.

Research and investigating mentally arms and shields us for an unfolding future.

A Trickle Out Disclosure would be a series of fake stories, paced as long as years apart, containing either a small percentage of truth, or just one fact or event they wanted to get out into the public consciousness. Some people believe this is underway now and is seen in any of the big stories that end up inconclusive like The Drones or Serpo. They served their purpose and were discarded like stages of a rocket launch. That would be a good way to do Disclosure and maintain control of the flow of information and preserve deniability. If any of that is true, Disclosure is being managed by the absolute experts in the field of information and deception.

newyorklily
12-02-2012, 08:23 PM
There's a sequel called The Pulsar Project (http://www.mediafire.com/view/?bd6ho1bj3leca3d). I agree with Garuda on the source. They may not necessarily be insiders, more like a think tank of researchers. If you want to know their angle, read pages 48 through 51 of the document: basically, "there's no reason to conclude aliens are hostile."

But in between the parts that aren't truthful, there seem to be technical tidbits that could be uncannily true -- and not common knowledge either. Despite the B.S. there's something of value if you cross reference with other sources. That's why I like these two documents. Not to mention that artwork is entertaining ;)

Thank you, everyone.

Think tanks can have some big names associated with them. I vaguely remember some sort of UFO/alien think tank that Katherine Austin Fitts was invited to but turned down. I think the organizer's name might have been Johnson. Does anyone remember that? Was that part of the Rockefeller Foundation? Is that the kind of think tank in this case?

CasperParks
12-02-2012, 08:39 PM
A Trickle Out Disclosure would be a series of fake stories, paced as long as years apart, containing either a small percentage of truth, or just one fact or event they wanted to get out into the public consciousness. Some people believe this is underway now and is seen in any of the big stories that end up inconclusive like The Drones or Serpo. They served their purpose and were discarded like stages of a rocket launch. That would be a good way to do Disclosure and maintain control of the flow of information and preserve deniability. If any of that is true, Disclosure is being managed by the absolute experts in the field of information and deception.

Doc used a great choice of words.

Trickle Out Disclosure, good laymen's terminology for today.

Jeff Souza
10-10-2013, 04:55 AM
The original Blue Planet Project Notebooks were handwritten by their owner at the First International UFO Congress held in Tucson Arizona held from May 3rd thru the 7th in 1991. The notebooks were grey Composition Graph Notebooks with sketches, diagrams, formulas, charts and information about Extraterrestrial data collected from various sites around the world.

The Congress was founded by Lt Colonel Wendelle Stevens, retired US Air Force pilot turned UFO investigator and researcher. Lt Col Stevens was assigned to Wright Field in 1946, and his research on UFO’s began there with all of the information about the Roswell crash in 1947. .

Lt Col Stevens was assisted with his Hosting duties at the Conference by his good friend Command Sergeant Major (ret.) Robert O. Dean, who claims he saw a "Cosmic Top Secret" briefing document on UFOs when he worked on the General Staff at SHAPE (Strategic Headquarters, Allied Powers Europe) in the mid-1960s.

The Conference theme was: Extraterrestrials Are Visiting Earth..

The Conference featured: Exotic UFO Sightings, Contacts, Abductions, Photos, Movies, Artifacts, Art and Continuous Platform Presentations. A total of 30 World class speakers were on the agenda during the five day Congress.. Many famous UFO contactees were present.

Inside the Conference Hall were 50 display tables of UFO books, magazines and journals, video and audio tapes, UFO art and objects from around the world to be discussed and sold. UFO paintings, models, sculptures, artifacts and exhibits were displayed.

Jeff Souza
10-12-2013, 05:15 PM
The material found in the original handwritten Blue Planet Project, which was presented at the First International UFO Congress, contains material that was 'omitted' or 'scrubbed' by the people who eventually presented this material at: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/blueplanetproject/blueplanetproject.htm

Garuda
09-28-2014, 11:35 AM
The material found in the original handwritten Blue Planet Project, which was presented at the First International UFO Congress, contains material that was 'omitted' or 'scrubbed' by the people who eventually presented this material at: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/blueplanetproject/blueplanetproject.htm

Thanks, Jeff, for your insights in this.

It sounds like you know who made the original notes. Is that right?

Edgar Fouche
10-05-2014, 05:02 AM
The original Blue Planet Project Notebooks were handwritten by their owner at the First International UFO Congress held in Tucson Arizona held from May 3rd thru the 7th in 1991. The notebooks were grey Composition Graph Notebooks with sketches, diagrams, formulas, charts and information about Extraterrestrial data collected from various sites around the world.
The Congress was founded by Lt Colonel Wendelle Stevens, retired US Air Force pilot turned UFO investigator and researcher. Lt Col Stevens was assigned to Wright Field in 1946, and his research on UFO’s began there with all of the information about the Roswell crash in 1947. . Lt Col Stevens was assisted with his Hosting duties at the Conference by his good friend Command Sergeant Major (ret.) Robert O. Dean, who claims he saw a "Cosmic Top Secret" briefing document on UFOs when he worked on the General Staff at SHAPE (Strategic Headquarters, Allied Powers Europe) in the mid-1960s.
The Conference theme was: Extraterrestrials Are Visiting Earth..

Sergeant Robert Dean is one of the biggest liars, besides Lazar, Lear, Burisch, and Sherman I've ever known! The title 'Command Sergeant' means nothing in the military. It only means you were in command of your own department. Secondly, he was in NATO, in the European Union. I respect his service to the US for sure. But he got the 'UFO Disease.' He loved the attention but he lied when he said that the COSMIC Clearance was 32 levels above Top Secret! BS!

As I've stated BEFORE... A Top Secret Clearance in NATO is called a 'Cosmic' clearance. It's not higher than a US 'Top Secret' clearance. It's the SAME.

Find me ONE military, active or retired, officer who says he had a clearance dozens higher than a 'Top Secret' clearance (Above Top Secret). There are NONE. Special Access Programs (SAPs) are lateral clearances for specific Top Secret Programs. We have about 800,000 US citizens with a Top Secret Clearance. During my 20 years in the service I had a Top Secret clearance most of the time. My first clearance was a Secret, and after the first year a Top Secret.

Congressmen and other people running for office like the President and Vice President are vetted once the run for a public office. They usually get the fast track and have a 'Secret' clearance after a few months. Once elected to these high offices the clearance process continues. Most high level officials have a minimum of a Secret Clearances. If you are on any Committee that deals with secrets, National Security, Homeland Security, CIA, DoD, FBI, etc., you will have to get a Top Secret Clearance. Ed Fouche - Author of 'Alien Rapture'

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61NIoCWTsFL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-v3-big,TopRight,0,-55_SX278_SY278_PIkin4,BottomRight,1,22_AA300_SH20_ OU01_.jpg

Grimalkin
10-08-2014, 01:32 AM
Recently my husband and I watched an episode of Unsealed: Alien Files on Netflix. The Blue Planet project was covered, and the name Jeff Souza was mentioned as an unknown source (perhaps the author) of information. The program stated that if was not known if Jeff Souza existed. Googlling on the Blue Planet project propelled me to this forum, and I was intrigued to see 2 posts in this thread by Jeff Souza. My BS detector is on high alert after viewing the offerings on Amazon, but I enjoy this sort of mystery.

So, I am still not sure if the original question "Is it real?" has been answered.

Garuda
10-08-2014, 06:51 AM
Recently my husband and I watched an episode of Unsealed: Alien Files on Netflix. The Blue Planet project was covered, and the name Jeff Souza was mentioned as an unknown source (perhaps the author) of information. The program stated that if was not known if Jeff Souza existed. Googlling on the Blue Planet project propelled me to this forum, and I was intrigued to see 2 posts in this thread by Jeff Souza. My BS detector is on high alert after viewing the offerings on Amazon, but I enjoy this sort of mystery.

So, I am still not sure if the original question "Is it real?" has been answered.

Hi Grimalkin,

The Amazon link is made by one of our members to his own book, and has nothing to do per se with the Blue Planet Project.

As to is it real: I'll repeat what I said before: based on more than 30 years of research into the phenomenon, I would say that some of it is, and some of it isn't.

Jeff Souza's explanation seems plausible to me in this context: if this is indeed based on different presentations at a conference (way back in 1991), that would explain the disparity between the degree of veracity of the different parts, as they would have different origins (i.e. different presentations at the conference), where some presentations would be closer to the truth than others.

Grimalkin
10-09-2014, 12:06 AM
Thank you, Garuda. I would tend to agree with you on the "some of it is, some of it isn't" answer. That sort of applies to everything in the unexplained phenomena in our mysterious universe.

Garuda
09-15-2015, 01:23 PM
Also good to know: the web site www.blue-planet-project.com has NOTHING to do with the original Blue Planet Project document, and was set up only recently to cash in on the popularity of the topic.

DO NOT BE FOOLED INTO BUYING FROM THEM!

The original document is still available for free on the Internet.

CasperParks
09-15-2015, 07:24 PM
Also good to know: the web site www.blue-planet-project.com has NOTHING to do with the original Blue Planet Project document, and was set up only recently to cash in on the popularity of the topic.

DO NOT BE FOOLED INTO BUYING FROM THEM!

The original document is still available for free on the Internet.

I recently saw direct to DVD movie for sale that played-off the name for MUFON's show on History Channel. That sort of stuff really irks me! :mad3: Attempts to mislead the public into buying their stuff.

GusB
09-08-2016, 01:08 AM

This guy does 2 posts only then I find he has his name in a documentary see here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dyl8udYt6X0

Then Edgar called his contact a liar

WTF

aquila
09-08-2016, 10:14 AM
Lyra star system - the original home world of human kind

The star Lyra

The planet Lyra

Wansen
09-08-2016, 11:51 AM
Sergeant Robert Dean is one of the biggest liars, besides Lazar, Lear, Burisch, and Sherman I've ever known! The title 'Command Sergeant' means nothing in the military. It only means you were in command of your own department. Secondly, he was in NATO, in the European Union. I respect his service to the US for sure. But he got the 'UFO Disease.' He loved the attention but he lied when he said that the COSMIC Clearance was 32 levels above Top Secret! BS!

As I've stated BEFORE... A Top Secret Clearance in NATO is called a 'Cosmic' clearance. It's not higher than a US 'Top Secret' clearance. It's the SAME.

Find me ONE military, active or retired, officer who says he had a clearance dozens higher than a 'Top Secret' clearance (Above Top Secret). There are NONE. Special Access Programs (SAPs) are lateral clearances for specific Top Secret Programs. We have about 800,000 US citizens with a Top Secret Clearance. During my 20 years in the service I had a Top Secret clearance most of the time. My first clearance was a Secret, and after the first year a Top Secret.

Congressmen and other people running for office like the President and Vice President are vetted once the run for a public office. They usually get the fast track and have a 'Secret' clearance after a few months. Once elected to these high offices the clearance process continues. Most high level officials have a minimum of a Secret Clearances. If you are on any Committee that deals with secrets, National Security, Homeland Security, CIA, DoD, FBI, etc., you will have to get a Top Secret Clearance. Ed Fouche - Author of 'Alien Rapture'

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61NIoCWTsFL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-v3-big,TopRight,0,-55_SX278_SY278_PIkin4,BottomRight,1,22_AA300_SH20_ OU01_.jpg

First time I've read this and while I know Mr. Fouche is not currently active here. I must take issue with some of his comments. First, I'm a veteran and I held a "Top Secret and above" clearance. I know for an absolute fact that there were (at least) several levels above that. I know because I was upgraded to a level (or maybe two levels) above TS without being told; on rare occasions senior clearance holders had to be brought in when "TS&Above" wasn't high enough. I was informed of my clearance upgrade only when my superiors chose to do so when such an occasion occurred never even knowing I had it!

Second, his definition of the word "Command Sergeant" used towards Robert Dean could not be more incorrect. "Command Sergeant Major" - which Dean was - is the most senior enlisted personnel on base.
It's an enormously powerful position, in my experience second only to the base Commanding Officer. Ours had full access to everything in all of our Communications centers. Carte' Blanche.

Third, the "Cosmic" clearance. It may or may not be a NATO clearance but I do know it's considered rare. I personally heard a high-level Crypto Custodian boast of his knowledge of it in a way that left little doubt as to its exclusively.