PDA

View Full Version : NASA Releases Mayan Apocalypse Debunkiing Video...A Bit Early

Doc
12-14-2012, 02:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QY_Gc1bF8ds

CasperParks
12-14-2012, 04:45 PM
Interesting video.

DeepCut
12-14-2012, 07:00 PM
It's quite comical even eharing NASA discuss this !

As far as i'm aware, the Mayan calendar says that this Baktuun ends in fire, and that fire just means change, not devastation.

DC.

Doc
12-15-2012, 07:35 AM
It's quite comical even eharing NASA discuss this !

As far as i'm aware, the Mayan calendar says that this Baktuun ends in fire, and that fire just means change, not devastation.

DC.

It is odd that they spent money on this when they have been complaining about their trimmed budgets for decades. It suggests to me that it was mandated from higher up for reasons unknown. Message control?

A99
12-15-2012, 03:44 PM
Are they so self-unaware that any astute observer can see that they have been
denying the 2012 phenom too much and too often to not raise red flags all over the
place? This latest effort by NASA to squash the 2012 narrative is so over-the-top,
it's laughable.

I mean, why kick a dead dog when it's down anyway? They chose a target that's the easiest to
debunk and attack. OTOH, I'm guessing they won't make any similar debunking videos on
the ET/UFO phenomenon because by doing so, they will be committing one gaffe after
another that may even turn hard core skeptics out there into fervent believers. But I'm
sure they already know that too.

But then again, if they were so clueless to release a video like this one, then maybe they don't. So
let's hope they decide to expand this current vid. series to include UFO debunking docs and if they do that
then that would be a very thing wouldn't it? lol