PDA

View Full Version : 2012 - The Awakening Starts Today!

A99
12-16-2012, 03:59 PM
I was wrong about 2012 and the Mayan Calendar. Didn't believe any of that nonense yet this morning I had the most extraordinary experience that can only be described as something that's not too unlike a Kundalini Awakening.

THERE IS SOMETHING GOING ON NOW and it started today.

More later!

Just out the door but a better discription of what I experienced this morning is called a KUNDALINI ACTIVATION. more later.

A99
12-16-2012, 05:07 PM
I'm back but just wanted to say that I also had an inner eye vision this morning where a voice said "You need to buy food now" while a scene unfolded showing a hand placing
cans and jars of food on a table.

So I guess I'm being told to stock up on food today.

Anyway, still processing all of this and will comment more on it later.

A99
12-16-2012, 05:57 PM
I just found a link to an interesting 2012 site. Have not even done any reading on the 2012 Phenom, as some call it but below are some of the things that some well known people have said about the Dec.21st date, which is the beginning of the Winter Soltice.
http://www.timeofthesixthsun.com/index.php/6th-sun-guide/prophecies

'' ....a telepathic interplay which will eventually annihilate time'' (Alice Bailey)
''....translation or dematerialisation to another sphere of the Universe'' (Teilhard de Chardin)
''....A matter-antimatter implosion leaving a mutation of matter to photoniform. Our minds
will unite like the fragments of a hologram.''(Terence McKenna)
''....As the Schumann resonance increases to 13Hz, Gaia goes from Alpha to Beta frequency
& wakes up. Increasing tryptamine & beta-carboline neuro-chemistry allows us a telepathic
communion, as we become used to our light bodies in preparation for the magnetic pole
reversal when there will be a mass out-of-body-experience.''(Geoff Stray)
''....Evolutionary quantum leap. Human / ET interface & the arrival of a new species or
kingdom on Earth.'' (Jon King)
''.....In 2012, Earth's axis will tilt, along with a polar reversal, causing terrestrial and
celestial grids to re-align, the pineal eye will perceive beyond ultraviolet,& we'll ascend
to the next dimension beyond time.'' (Moira Timms)
''....The human race will unify as a single circuit. Solar & galactic sound transmissions
will inundate the planetary field. A current charging both poles will race across the skies,
connecting the polar auroras in a single brilliant flash.''(Jose Arguelles)
''....A moment of quantum awakening. A nanosecond will be stretched into infinity and
become non-time, during which we will all experience full consciousness of who we are
and why we have incarnated. If we choose to return to human form, we will do so in an
awakened state, as 'reflective cells of the starmaker.'' (Ken Carey)

Anyway, as it is at this moment, due to my experience this morning and how I'm feeling right now where "activated" and "energized" is a good descriptions of that, I do think that it is more than a coincidence that this happened to me at this time and that it may be connected in some way to some of the stuff that some are saying in the information above having to do with Dec.21 2012.

But believe me, I was the last person out there who ever thought anything would be happening this coming Friday, the 21st. But now I'm not ruling out that this week may end up to be a spiritual transformational one where the energy around us is amped up to the extent that it may trigger off spiritual awakenings of varying degrees for many people out there. I'm just saying that I don't think my own experience this morning is an isolated one and that others have either already sensed an elevation of energy around them or will be feeling that as this week continues on. I don't know if this is true yet but will find out soon enough.

As for me being told to stock up in food now... that's a little scary. I wonder why I'm being told to do that now? Very strange but I'm doing that today.

------------------------------------------

Neuru
12-16-2012, 07:05 PM
As for me being told to stock up in food now... that's a little scary. I wonder why I'm being told to do that now? Very strange but I'm doing that today.
Maybe the giant earthquake Fore talked about is coming to pass soon? That's said to cut off a lot of supply lines across the nation when it hits. Just a guess.

Or it could be something smaller but still serious. Still just a guess.

A99
12-16-2012, 07:17 PM
So Fore just make an EQ prediction? Will look for it but could you just post that link here showing that prediction?

Neuru
12-16-2012, 07:18 PM
So Fore just make an EQ prediction? Will look for it but could you just post that link here showing that prediction?
This post: http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?291-What-we-think-we-know-so-far&p=10595&viewfull=1#post10595
This is related: http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?291-What-we-think-we-know-so-far&p=10604&viewfull=1#post10604

As you can see, no exact date, no indication of approximate time frame either, just something he was told.

A99
12-16-2012, 07:35 PM
Thanks for that link!

A99
12-16-2012, 07:42 PM
I have to do some food shopping now. Lol, not taking any chances. Will stock up on candles too.

A99
12-16-2012, 08:14 PM
Maybe the giant earthquake Fore talked about is coming to pass soon? That's said to cut off a lot of supply lines across the nation when it hits. Just a guess.

Fore said "Apparently, there is evidence that such an event is very probable in the short term future." In regards to a big EQ " coming up in the Am Heartland" as predicted by an ET who told him that.

"Soon" and "very probable short term future" translates to sometime over the next week or so (n/a as pred. made in 6/12). Still could happen though, who knows? Will stock up just in case as I've already been told to do that today anyways.

Fore
12-17-2012, 12:03 AM
I actually have a post written up that hasn't been released yet since I haven't finished it. It relates to that exact topic.

"Soon" and "very probable short term future" translates to sometime over the next week or so (n/a as pred. made in 6/12). Still could happen though, who knows? Will stock up just in case as I've already been told to do that today anyways.When I pressed an HOE at the time to name a date, they told me I wasn't allowed to know.

They only admitted it was in the latter half of the year. I thought I had typed that up? (didn't I?)

Fore
12-17-2012, 12:26 AM
Damn, I see it is gone. I had to reset my browser last night and it appears that the auto restore feature didn't bring it up again. It was going to be posted to the Earthquake thread you posted in A99.

Either way, it just means I will have to put it together again.

I wanted to give you what I know vs what I don't know. And the short answer is I am getting pinged with info from a future reference point with blurbs and short references to shaking and what I should have done differently. Which I am analyzing to see if there is any indication that it is a solid event in the near future for me.

Beyond any psychic ability though, when the Higher Order Entities mention something, it is as good as "done" (IMO). The only question is whether they will tell you exactly "when".

montalk
12-17-2012, 07:48 AM
@A99 -- I just realized that of all 13 baktuns of the Mayan Calendar (the first digit in the Mayan Long Count calendar "odometer") -- this is the only one that's ever occurred on a solstice. So that makes it astronomically unique compared to the others. Whether that translates to actual events I don't know; personally I'm a skeptic when it comes to specific days.

I also read that the 12/21 date signals the alignment of the winter solstice sun with the galactic center, but I checked and that's not true; that alignment happened back in 1998-99, incidentally the same years that The Matrix, Dark City, The Truman Show, eXistenZ, and The Thirteenth Floor came out -- all of which dealt with the breakdown of illusory reality.

Another point: the Mayans probably got their calendar from an earlier civilization, maybe a more advanced ones, if not outright from aliens (ancient astronaut theory) or their human counterpart colonists on Earth. If so, then there's a remote chance that the Long Count Calendar and its internal cycles may somehow correlate (loosely) to their agenda. For instance, various levels of quarantine corresponding with the various cycles, and the end of the 12th baktun indicating the lifting of a quarantine of sorts.

Lastly, in life I noticed that when you eagerly anticipate something, it rarely happens... but if you forget all about it, then it tends to happen. (Assuming you're not precog). Life likes surprises it seems, at least mine does. I'm also reminded of the Bible quote about coming as a thief in the night, meaning when not anticipated or expected. Well, if everyone's anticipating something on a very specific day, then likely nothing will happen on that day. But give it a couple years afterward, when people have given up and forgotten, then it could catch them by surprise.

As a rule of thumb, the more specific the date, the more uncertain the event and vice versa... seems to be some weird uncertainty principle. Thus if you're given a specific event, the date tends to be uncertain. Not that it's not known, but that those who know aren't telling, or maybe the date changes depending on how the future changes.

Btw, stocking up on food is never a bad idea. We might have 1 in a billion chance of facing the end of the world, but only 1 in 1000 of facing an extended power outage from extreme weather. If Friday comes and goes, I'd hang onto the food stock for the rest of the winter. I guess that goes without saying.

A99
12-17-2012, 02:20 PM
Montalk, thanks for your comment but did you read what I wrote in my first post in this thread? It's your choice if you want to believe me or not when I said that I didn't believe that Mayan nonsense and if you go back to any of my past posts here over the past year in this forum, anytime the 2012 topic came up, I have expressed the same sentiment over and over again.

So let me reiterate this again, I was not waiting for anything because I knew nothing was going to happen and btw, yes, I do get precognitive information and other kinds of information too through spiritual channels and believe me, if the world was going to end or we would be seeing catastrophic events that would wipe out a large portion of the worlds pop. on dec. 21st I WOULD KNOW ABOUT IT through my own information channels.

Nor, at least as far as I know, is anything along those lines going to happen in 2013/14 like you and Fore are saying either. Sure, you are not giving specific dates and kudo's to both of you that you are not doing that but I can assure you, that NOTHING along those lines having to do with world catastrophic events that are going to wipe out a sig. portion of the world's population is going to happen in the next couple of years either. And this includes any ET invasion or intervention or you name it. Nothing is going to happen along those lines and why do I think that? It's because if it was going to happen, I would be receiving information on that from my own sources on that. Should this change where I do get information from my contacts on both of your claims on the 2013/14 thing, I'll let you know.

But let me say this, something triggered a reactivation of my kundalini and it was very profound. Because that happened, and believe me, I'm completely surprised that it did happen, I am now willing to CONSIDER... and let me say that again, CONSIDER, that there may be something to this 2012 thing along the lines of spiritual transformational events.
I have 2 ways to look at this:
1. It was only a coincidence that my kundalini was reactivated at this time which was also 4/5 days before Dec. 21st.
2. It was more than a coincidence that that happened at that time and in fact there really is something to this Dec. 21st thing and that the 2 are connected.

Once again, because that happened, I am willing to consider #2 ....
As for me being told to stock up on food here. I never keep any food in my apt. so as not to over eat. When I'm hungry, I dash to the store and only buy what I need for one meal. I only keep coffee and tea in my cupboards and that's it.
But because I was told to buy food now, this is indicating to me that my area is going to be hit with some bad weather conditions sometime over the upcoming weeks ahead. So I am being told to stock up now because maybe if don't, there will be no local stores open for me to go to for my meals. It may be that there will be that bad weather conditions coming up but that won't happen till Jan or Feb... whatever the case may be, I'm being told to stock up on food NOW (the "NOW" btw, was emphasized twice to me) for this upcoming winter season because maybe this year's bad weather events are going to be worse than how it's been over the past couple of years or so. These are my current extrapolations on why I was told to stock up on food now.
At this point in time, I do not think that I was told to stock up on food because of Dec 21 2012 and only for the reason above.

A99
12-17-2012, 04:34 PM
[QUOTE=Fore;16819]Damn, I see it is gone. I had to reset my browser last night and it appears that the auto restore feature didn't bring it up again. It was going to be posted to the Earthquake thread you posted in A99.

Either way, it just means I will have to put it together again.

I wanted to give you what I know vs what I don't know. And the short answer is I am getting pinged with info from a future reference point with blurbs and short references to shaking and what I should have done differently. Which I am analyzing to see if there is any indication that it is a solid event in the near future for me....

Fore, I don't know why Neuru brought up an old prediction you made back in June "6/12" about your prediction, based on what an ET told you, that a big EQ was going to happen in the and that "Apparently, there is evidence that such an event is very probable in the short term future.". He did a diservice to you by doing that because it was a failed prediction or at least your own extrapolations on it where you said that it was "very probable" that it was going to happen "in the short term future"turned out not to be true... but I never brought that up here in the first place. He was the one who posted a link to those comments by you ... not me.
Maybe you should ask Neuru to consult with you before he posts any information from your past posts here as a damage control measure on your end.

I should add though that he must have either a remarkable memory to remember when that prediction was made to look it up in this loooooong thread here or he had a lot of time on his hands to be able to go back, page by page to search for that prediction. Whatever the case may be, best to have him consult with you first before he posts any info from your threads again. I only have your best interest in mind by making that suggestion.

I'm just saying that I was embarrassed for you that it did not come true and because of that, it put me in an awkward position.

Fore
12-17-2012, 04:48 PM
@ A99

You'll have to look around the forum for the references I mentioned. The "short term" is a latter half of the year. Neuru has done no such "disservice" to me or anyone. It is a fact that I posted it and the observations I made of what different sources are saying.

The prediction hasn't "failed" as far as I know, it just hasn't happened yet. You are the only one making up a definition [for me] on what is "short term". I am pretty sure I wrote about it on the forum for what I was told.

I don't know about you, but if an HOE (Higher Order Entity) comes by and lets me in on what they are about to do or are planning to do, I think I'd take it pretty seriously and always have.

I think your Hyde is starting to show. Please keep it locked away.

A99
12-17-2012, 04:52 PM
You are the only one making up a definition [for me] on what is "short term". I am pretty sure I wrote about it on the forum for what I was told.

I disagree and stop putting words into my mouth that I never said. You specifically said "Apparently, there is evidence that such an event is very probable in the short term future.".
You were the one that said that, not me.

I feel like I'm being framed here to look bad in some way when it was not me who brought up this subject matter in the first place!

Neuru stated that you said that EQ was coming up "soon". He was the one who interpreted "very probable in the short term future" as "soon".

Whatever the case may be, that prediction on your end was made 5 mos ago so the window for it to come true has been long over.

But once again, I feel very uncomfortable even dicussing any of this which I feel I've sort of been coerced into having to do that. So let's just drop it.

Fore
12-17-2012, 04:58 PM
I disagree and stop putting words into my mouth that I never said. You specifically said "Apparently, there is evidence that such an event is very probable in the short term future.".
You were the one that said that, not me.

I feel like I'm being framed here to look bad in some way when it was not me who brought up this subject matter in the first place!

Again, why am I wasting time on arguing with you, A99?

See below:

Fore said "Apparently, there is evidence that such an event is very probable in the short term future." In regards to a big EQ " coming up in the Am Heartland" as predicted by an ET who told him that.

"Soon" and "very probable short term future" translates to sometime over the next week or so (n/a as pred. made in 6/12). Still could happen though, who knows? Will stock up just in case as I've already been told to do that today anyways.

Keep the bi-polar stuff in order, ok?

You wrote that like yesterday.

It wasn't even just the ET who mentioned it in their "rumor mill", there was also the HOE's who mentioned something similar and that was mentioned as well. There are more than just the two cited posts above. Look around those approximate dates and see if you can find it in a different thread.

I blab alot about "the stuff" I hear.

Fore
12-17-2012, 05:05 PM
The only parts I think I omitted from the HOE's statements, I think I didn't commit to a post, was the direction from which the Earthquakes focus was. (The info was clearly stated but I had doubts and needed to look into it more before posting...which never came since I never got around to it.)

Edit: P.S. For the record, they stated the direction of the Earthquakes they had planned was from the general direction of Austin, Texas.

Notes (of legalease): No, it does not mean that it will be at Austin. It means they said it was "that way" as in "in that direction".

When asked "when" they said I wasn't allowed to know. Only to be mindful and prepare for it when it comes.

When asked how do I know when it will happen, they answered I would not. They said in the brief moments before it starts there would be an slight shuddering and then the immediate shaking. As in, (I interpreted) no pre-cursors to indicate it was about to happen.

They stated (HOE) it was almost without any leading indicators from where I would be.

They told me, that I should run out into the clear section in front of my house as it would be very intense and they told me where to go. They said I should not worry about traffic as the quake would stop traffic pretty promptly upon it occuring.

They said many buildings in my region were not capable of handling the intensity. (they were clear on this)

When asked, how intense on the ricter scale, they declined answering my question. Only responding that it would be very intense and most buildings in my region were not safe to be within.

Then they put in some images into me of intense shaking and put the point across that this was not a minor earthquake. I was left to interpret that as I should.

-------------------------

They then went over the unrelated points (to the earthquake) which they would talk about in depth some more about the storms they had plans for and where I should go in that situation. They pointed out exactly what to do and where to go, stating they could not guarantee my safety and had come to inform those they had been told to inform. (Or something like that)

The storms they made references to was the February winter storms with thousands of tornados pass across the USA, including Texas.

They said they would alert me just before the storms arrived and to be ready. Another HOE did as they had promised and told me there was an intense storm in that particular direction. The storms were scary as hell.

One of them I still remember. That particular morning I woke up and turned on the news and had found out about a tornado in my sections of the city. Exactly as they had pointed to it. They don't call them "Tornados", they just refer to them as a very intense storm.

The scary thing about Tornados I found at more than once during their warnings, is that when they are nearby, the wind rushing by does not sound like a strong wind. It sounds VERY different and scary as hell when your house shakes sideways from the strength of the wind.

-----------------------

So having said that, if you would like me to disbelieve the HOE. I would respond with sharp words that would not be very kind. I can ignore an ET's warnings, but when an HOE says pretty much the same things (and they don't joke around!) I take their words with much more weight and seriousness. Always have.

Okay, I get it, you don't think anything is going to happen. I wish I was as lackadaisical about it, though experience tells me when they warn about something, it is a sure thing.

Don't buy food, take your risks. I have been on my guard for the last half of the year wondering when it will happen. I have watched 3min news to figure out if there are any indicators to what they mentioned. There have been a few 5.4 and 4.3 in my region, and that earthquake in virginia that shook the east coast.

But THAT is nothing like what they described. What they described is way stronger and much more disturbing.

It's not an end of the world thing, but it is enough to really devastate a region. Our houses (in this region) are not, as they state, made to handle strong Earthquakes. If what they did describe happens, there will be quite alot of homeless people.

The ET info was referencing exactly something like that a month or two before the HOE mentioned it as well.

Sorry, too much info coinciding with each other to keep quiet about it. All the arrows from different (disconnected) sources are pointing in the same direction.

I think it is worth mentioning.

Garuda
12-17-2012, 05:05 PM
Hold it, boys and girls. Take a step back, take a deep breath, and keep the discussion respectful, please?!

A99
12-17-2012, 05:27 PM
http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by A99http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?p=16813#post16813)

"Keep the bi-polar stuff in order, ok?

You wrote that like yesterday." Saith Fore

Neuru said:

He was the one who FIRST said "soon" Fore... not me.

Oh, and btw, I shudder to think what you would be diagnosed with Fore. But I'm too nice of a person to say what that diagnosis would be. Your story is a lot crazier than mine ever was. Lol

newyorklily
12-17-2012, 05:35 PM
I am trying to find out if we can ban people from only one board, such as The Sanctuary. Which one of you would like to be my first test subject?

Fore
12-17-2012, 05:40 PM
The part I was writing a night or two ago was an update. I was picking up pre-cognitive information about something shaking off the walls.

I was about to mention it when I saw you (A99) writing about some post in an Earthquake thread.

Unfortunately, I had 74 tabs and a slowly hanging browser. So I had to close it down and restart it. The Autosave feature of the forum didn't capture the info of the partially completed post.

I was going in depth (point by point) into what I was getting in the last 1 and 1/2 weeks. Then (coincidentally) Neuro posted and you did about the prediction. I just don't have as much time as I would like to type it all up right now.

Fore
12-17-2012, 05:43 PM
I am trying to find out if we can ban people from only one board, such as The Sanctuary. Which one of you would like to be my first test subject?
Not me, but it is annoying to deal with someone who is constantly reading things out of context and then creating a storm where none should be.

A99
12-17-2012, 05:53 PM
Fore, you need to stop projecting. I am not in any way, shape or form at fault here. And I will stand up for myself when accused of doing something I did not do.

Garuda
12-17-2012, 06:05 PM
I'm getting fed up with this. If the two of you have beef with each other, take it to Private Messages.

Don't litter the boards with your private little vendettas and petty arguments.

If you can't do that, you'll get a timeout to calm down.

Understood?

A99
12-17-2012, 06:12 PM
Thanks Garuda... I will just let him say what he wants and leave it at that.

Fore
12-17-2012, 06:40 PM
I'm getting fed up with this. If the two of you have beef with each other, take it to Private Messages.

Don't litter the boards with your private little vendettas and petty arguments.

If you can't do that, you'll get a timeout to calm down.

Understood?Understood.

@A99
We will have no further communications. It is a costly affair.

A99
12-17-2012, 06:55 PM
Most definitely Fore and I trust that you will also refrain from commenting on any of my posts in this forum either directly or indirectly too either in the same thread where I made my comment or at other places in this forum too. I will return you the favor with your comments in this forum too.

Fore
12-17-2012, 07:13 PM
Most definitely Fore and I trust that you will also refrain from commenting on any of my posts in this forum either directly or indirectly too either in the same thread where I made my comment or at other places in this forum too. I will return you the favor with your comments in this forum too.Totally Agreed. <bows out<

Neuru
12-17-2012, 09:27 PM
Ah......................looks like I'm late here.

Sorry that my mentioning of that earthquake prediction led to an argument. It was meant as nothing more than an attempt at making a connection between two things that could be vaguely related. In general I keep my occasional wild speculations to myself, this was an exception. Also:

Or it could be something smaller but still serious. Still just a guess.(Emphasis mine.) For the record, I don't play the lottery and now you can guess why.:o

@A99: Your follow-up posts added context (that in general you don't stock up on food at all etc.) and they suggested that the ominous event this vision of yours suggested might not be that huge, just a temporary weather disturbance. That is something I did not deduce from what you wrote in your original post. That's all.

I should add though that he must have either a remarkable memory to remember when that prediction was made to look it up in this loooooong thread here or he had a lot of time on his hands to be able to go back, page by page to search for that prediction.Nah, it was just a very memorable post that still sticks out, to me at least. The implications of it are staggering. Not only would it be a national disaster and a great tragedy for many, there would be, one could argue, definite evidence online that it was predicted. Now imagine some people are going to find those posts afterwards. Something as specific as an earthquake in a region, predicted several months before it occurs. (If it's going to occur, that is.) That's huge, since afaik earthquakes cannot be predicted unless they are very imminent. FYI no, I'm not salivating like crazy in anticipation of this disaster in case anyone wondered.;)

For the record, my definition of short term future or near future is "the next 12 months or less." For others of course short term might mean a week or three months (I read somewhere that most people make plans up to three months in advance), for an ET that may live for several millenia a couple of decades may be still short term and I don't even dare to guess what 'near future' means to a being who lives practically forever.

Btw one of the reasons I nowadays rarely visit this forum and conspiracy sites in general is that even casually reading anything conspiracy/ET-related tends to make me super insane crazy paranoid for the rest of the day, leading me to extrapolate too much. Guess that happened in this case. Aw.