PDA

View Full Version : Black triangle UFO approaches witness silently in North Carolina

epo333
12-18-2012, 10:52 PM
December 18, 2012
By: Roger Marsh

A Linden, NC, witness reported watching several stationary, "extremely bright, orange lights" that moved close to reveal a black, triangular-shaped object, according to December 18, 2012, testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

The witness stepped outside to observe a meteor shower when the lights were first seen.

"I noticed right through the bare trees in my backyard, several extremely bright orange lights that were stationary, hovering right above the tree line," the witness stated. "At first I thought that my woods were on fire when the craft, after about a minute and-a-half began to move silently toward me (where I was standing)."

Then the object came close enough that the witness could see it was a triangle shape.

"As it got closer, I noticed that it made no sound. It was triangular and black. There were about six bright, orange lights underneath and no other lights, none flashing and it just moved slowly and smooth like."

The object then made a turn.

"By the time it got to a 150-year-old oak tree of mine, it turned completely on its side, showing the six orange lights under the aircraft. Once it rose slightly above the tree line again it leveled itself back out and sped up just a little and flew off to the northwest."

A few minutes later the witness heard the sound of an aircraft and moved into position to see what it was.

"I noticed that it was a military helicopter flying quickly in the same direction I watched the UFO leave. I live close to Fort Bragg and I see military air vehicles all the time and what I seen that night was nothing military, however, I have a feeling they knew that this flying object was in the area."

http://www.examiner.com/article/black-triangle-ufo-approaches-witness-silently-north-carolina

CasperParks
12-18-2012, 10:59 PM
Seems there are more and more sightings of triangular-shaped crafts.

Doc
12-19-2012, 06:57 AM
My friend who is retired from police work saw a triangle craft in similar circumstances. He is a very easygoing and pleasant guy but he gets very serious and tense when he talks about that night. He called the Air Force to try to report it and they asked, 'Have you called your local law enforcement?" He answered, "I am my local law enforcement."

CasperParks
12-19-2012, 04:56 PM
My friend who is retired from police work saw a triangle craft in similar circumstances. He is a very easygoing and pleasant guy but he gets very serious and tense when he talks about that night. He called the Air Force to try to report it and they asked, 'Have you called your local law enforcement?" He answered, "I am my local law enforcement."

That is funny...

Garuda
12-19-2012, 05:05 PM
The Examiner has an article that thus far 685 triangle shaped UFOs have been reported this year:

http://www.examiner.com/article/closed-triangle-ufo-cases-february-2012-yields15-reports

(Found through Whitley Strieber's out there: http://www.unknowncountry.com/out-there/685-triangle-sightings-reported-2012).