PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy of the Highest Echelon - video from SuspectSky

CasperParks
12-20-2012, 12:47 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALukLFIgnao

Fore
12-20-2012, 02:35 AM
Interesting video.

@ 6mins, he is referring to the initial concepts of "Translation Gates" (Dimensional Travel) which is what the ET use in a more elegant way to traverse realities.

This used to be scientific "heresy". Interesting that it is now being put to the test.

The old theory that most held to was that the Universe is a sealed bubble. That Energy cannot be created nor destroyed. There is some truth to that I think, but there are always buts, it can be converted between universes. From one form to another.

At least that is the ET application of it.

CasperParks
12-20-2012, 10:52 AM
Not sure why, the video was taken down and reposted at youtube. So, reposting it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_bvSN17YGg

lycaeus
12-21-2012, 12:38 AM
ok Ive only watched the first 2 minutes of this, but that security footage at the beginning is baffling. the guy walks out, there is electronic interference with the camera, a flash of light, and a being standing at the entrance for a split second. then afterwards, it looks like someone is crawling under the gate and leaves a mask? and walks away headless? or what is it? what do you suspect that is supposed to indicate? could be nothing really, of course...

lycaeus
12-21-2012, 01:11 AM
near the end you hear a woman get really emotional when she sees a UFO. I got shivers imagining how easy it would be to get people to accept extreme forms of tyranny in exchange for illusory security once the 'curtain is dropped'.

lycaeus
12-21-2012, 01:23 AM
ok Ive only watched the first 2 minutes of this, but that security footage at the beginning is baffling. the guy walks out, there is electronic interference with the camera, a flash of light, and a being standing at the entrance for a split second. then afterwards, it looks like someone is crawling under the gate and leaves a mask? and walks away headless? or what is it? what do you suspect that is supposed to indicate? could be nothing really, of course...

ok, its not headless, and probably not a mask...

my assumptions there are a good example of how easy a person can get excited and project outlandish ideas onto things that aren't there.

CasperParks
12-21-2012, 03:50 AM
near the end you hear a woman get really emotional when she sees a UFO. I got shivers imagining how easy it would be to get people to accept extreme forms of tyranny in exchange for illusory security once the 'curtain is dropped'.

My first thought hearing her screaming, “Another excuse for delaying Disclosure, people will freak-out”.

Does not matter when Disclosure happens, people will freak-out.