PDA

View Full Version : The Disclosure Project:

Nighthawk
12-05-2011, 07:36 PM
The Disclosure Project is a nonprofit research project working to fully disclose the facts about UFOs, extraterrestrial intelligence, and classified advanced energy and propulsion systems. We have over 500 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information secret.

On Wednesday, May 9th, 2001, over twenty military, intelligence, government, corporate and scientific witnesses came forward at the National Press Club in Washington, DC to establish the reality of UFOs or extraterrestrial vehicles, extraterrestrial life forms, and resulting advanced energy and propulsion technologies. The weight of this first-hand testimony, along with supporting government documentation and other evidence, will establish without any doubt the reality of these phenomena. DVD is available to order at:

The Disclosure Project at the National Press Club Event - 2001

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lkswXVmG4xM

http://www.disclosureproject.org/

nullreality
12-27-2011, 08:57 PM
It was a really great start, but the good doctor has since fallen into a new-age black hole. There have been photos of flying insects on his CSETI sight identified as an alien artifact and an alien creature, etc. He now charges a lot of dough to the unwary and weak-minded in order for them to paticipate in very strange meditation/communion events in isolated areas.

Sadly, he has earned a new spot on the ufowatchdog hall of shame...tragic.

The very worst part is that he has given a lot of ammunition to those who like nothing better than to ridicule anyone asking questions about secret advanced technology and possible extraterrestrial contact. He is now a pathetic clown, in my opinion.

calikid
12-27-2011, 10:09 PM
I too had high hopes for The Disclosure Project.
Steven Greer had good credentials as an ER Doctor/Professional turned UFOlogist.

His early interviews of former Government employees was (IMO) dramatic and headed on the right path.
I enjoyed the interviews very much, and paid good $$ to purchase the interview on DVDs, and to support his cause.

The subsequent activities (new age, etc., mentioned above) were a disappointing tangent.

I continue to watch Dr Greer's career in the hope he may get back on track one day.
But so far, I think his best material is behind him.

Dragonfire
12-27-2011, 10:24 PM
I think he needs a good swift kick in the ..........

noot
12-28-2011, 04:08 AM
Like Icarus he flew too close to the truth. And like Icarus he crashed and burned. C'est la vie.

noot
12-28-2011, 04:20 AM
I think he needs a good swift kick in the ..........What good will that do? You'll just end up with melted wax and charred feathers all over your sneaker.

nibs
12-28-2011, 05:10 AM
What good will that do? You'll just end up with melted wax and charred feathers all over your sneaker.

Interesting. You've just described the end of my Philadelphia Eagles Season.. Odd at best.... But accurate for sure. So much invested and so little return...
Steveiboy is off his rocker these days. Going no where real fast! Shame for sure.. All those who testified. Must look at him and say "huh"?

As for "disclosure" via mr G... well that seems to be a thing of the past. He offers nothing new except "ufo" "retreats" at best? 'these days' ? Pay $500 and come see a light in the sky.. heh.. Good scam for sure..

He is a tool. !

matthews1969
12-28-2011, 02:26 PM
Lets not be too hasty in critizing Dr Steven Greer.He and others deserve credit for standing up on stage in front of press.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=R6QNzH4x1rY

noot
12-28-2011, 02:36 PM
Interesting. You've just described the end of my Philadelphia Eagles Season.. Odd at best.... But accurate for sure. So much invested and so little return...hahahahaha. Maybe they need to trade the dog beater for a cat mutilater. Don't tell Andy I said that...he'll have a stroke.

Dragonfire
12-28-2011, 02:59 PM
What good will that do? You'll just end up with melted wax and charred feathers all over your sneaker.

Use an old pair :biggrin2:

Then leave 'em where they land ;)

Nighthawk
12-31-2011, 10:27 PM
Lets not be too hasty in critizing Dr Steven Greer.He and others deserve credit for standing up on stage in front of press.

Steve Greer deserves credit for what he "did" and still tries to do but all this business about charging a lot for sightings of things that are proven to be not what he says they are does make you think "WTF is going on", it does me anyhow. ;)

Nighthawk
01-03-2012, 02:50 AM
UFO's: National Press Club Disclosure Conference

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44hIJ2TLtWY&feature=related