PDA

View Full Version : New Sighting In Stephenville, Texas

newyorklily
12-28-2012, 06:19 AM
From UFO Stalker http://www.ufostalker.com/ufostalker/UFO+Sighting+in+Stephenville+Texas+United+States+o n+December+1st+2012/44818?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ufostalker+%28UFO+Stalker%29&utm_content=My+Yahoo

Date of sighting: 12/01/12
Time: 10:38 UTC

Description: Outside at the ranch working in the garage. Looked out and noticed 2 off-yellow lights in the sky. 1st thought it was one of our charter planes, but the light vanished and two other larger lights appeared next to each other a little higher. One light would vanish and another one would appear next to it. It spread across the sky then vanished. Clear night. I was downwind. No sound and there was nothing there after the lights vanished. My uncle, who has seen the lights out here before, saw them that night too. I knew it was not a plane. I used to sell planes and my father is a pilot. I quickly realized this was something off. I was amazed by what I saw. A week later my dad saw something similar, except they were multiple color. Were horizontal, went verticle, and them vanished. Something strange is going on in Stephenville.