PDA

View Full Version : Sandy Hook Conspiracy?

Eric
01-03-2013, 01:10 AM
Right off, this horrible event hand my tinfoil hat buzzing.
What are your opinions?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHv_RhVgfUQ&feature=youtu.be

Eric
01-03-2013, 01:11 AM
Then there is also the strange Batman "coincidence".
http://www.infowars.com/confirmed-section-of-gotham-renamed-sandy-hook-in-latest-dark-knight-release/

lycaeus
01-03-2013, 01:09 PM
Well it's obvious that if you look into it just a little that the official story is full of holes. It was obviously planned out strategically to shock and scare people. I think the main objective of this evil stunt is to emotionally manipulate the audience into accepting tighter forms of security (tyranny). Gun control is an obvious one.

I also think that there is a witch hunt out for people with aspergers or anyone who does not conform to accepted forms of social behaviour or social programming. It's interesting that a lot of these shooters that have appeared on the news are often identified as having aspergers. It's like a new stereotype is being inserted into the collective mind, that of the 'anti-social, alienated, strange, intelligent teenager just waiting to go off'. Culture sees autism as a plague that needs to be wiped out through heavy medication of prescription drugs and it's interesting that the doctor's drugs are likely to cause violent, aggressive and suicidal behaviour. Even though, people who are resistant to social programming may be the best thing for improving society with a different view on life. But in order to keep the status quo, society tends to project their own evil upon some 'other'. That way it can continue to be insane without feeling insane.

whoknows
02-23-2013, 06:46 PM
Well it's obvious that if you look into it just a little that the official story is full of holes. It was obviously planned out strategically to shock and scare people. I think the main objective of this evil stunt is to emotionally manipulate the audience into accepting tighter forms of security (tyranny). Gun control is an obvious one.

I also think that there is a witch hunt out for people with aspergers or anyone who does not conform to accepted forms of social behaviour or social programming. It's interesting that a lot of these shooters that have appeared on the news are often identified as having aspergers. It's like a new stereotype is being inserted into the collective mind, that of the 'anti-social, alienated, strange, intelligent teenager just waiting to go off'. Culture sees autism as a plague that needs to be wiped out through heavy medication of prescription drugs and it's interesting that the doctor's drugs are likely to cause violent, aggressive and suicidal behaviour. Even though, people who are resistant to social programming may be the best thing for improving society with a different view on life. But in order to keep the status quo, society tends to project their own evil upon some 'other'. That way it can continue to be insane without feeling insane.

I think your observations have great merit. If anyone would like to check out the movie “Zeitgeist Moving Forward” I think they will find interesting information that connect incidents like these to a nasty patterns within society as a whole. I don’t agree with everything they say but it opens ground for an interesting discussion.

Zeitgeist is an unfortunate name, as too many will equate it to an agenda of a darker nature, but as with many good things, that thing only need be twisted slightly to make that thing seem totally bad. I just ask some that may find it most offensive to think back to the saints in Jerusalem (book of Acts), I don’t think they were just trying to overcome a famine but act on a high knowledge.