PDA

View Full Version : USA - Air Force UFO Rules Vanish After Huffington Post Inquiry.

DeepCut
01-04-2013, 07:49 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/19/air-force-deletes-ufo-rep_n_982128.html

DC.

majicbar
01-05-2013, 02:51 AM
Wait a minute. Does this remind anyone else of the "double secret probation rules" in "Animal House"? The USAF I'm sure has the same rules and policy, only now it is really secret. In fact it is "double secret", and you better understand how to deal with the "you know whats". What I'm expecting is the at the Russians, or the Chinese, or maybe even the North Koreans will fly into our airspace and we will have so confused our own guys that they will think twice about acting on what they are seeing because they have been told to ignore what they are seeing. We won't be able to identify anything lest we recognize those "you know whats", which we now know are not there even when we see them.

USAF, Unusually Stupid And Foolish. Cheese!

enigphilo
01-05-2013, 03:28 AM
I think Every "unknown" (UFO actual) object will be treated as a threat, tracked, analyzed, discussed... When any alphabet acronym says they "Don't investigate UFO's (UFO implied)" they are saying by deduction, it isn't unknown. No need for the lower initiates to bother reporting

Dragonfire
01-05-2013, 03:35 AM
Crazy, Yes it does remind me of Animal House. I believe it's all Dean Wormers fault.