PDA

View Full Version : Colonel X..Fact or Fiction ? you decide

matthews1969
12-05-2011, 07:56 PM
I think most of you have read or heard of Dulce AFB and also Colonel X,Anthony F. Sanchez.How much of this information is disinformation or the absolute truth ? one can't truly know.The transcript to this interview is long so i will refrain from a copy and paste dump.

AMERICA: Dulce AFB Insider Interview *COMPLETE*

short synopsis:

* in the 40's, Americans are trying to find good location for a base;
* Dulce is one of the sites;
* they find unusual technologies there and are like WTF man?
* oh, no, base are belong to the little gray aliens!
* fight breaks out, humans hold top level of base;
* eventually some kind of peace treaty is agreed;
* aliens and humans begin to communicate and human get technologies;
* aliens are allowed to abduct cows for their nutrients;
* humans learn that we and gray aliens are creations of earlier race;
* oh no, fight breaks out again;
* new uneasy but continuing peace is reached;
* some various genetic engineering experiments take place in military & aliens cooperation;
* also cool side adventures featuring underground maglev system and UFOs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

DULCE INTERVIEW

BACKGROUND INFORMATION: This interview was held at a private residence in Placer
County, CA. on January 6th 2010 conducted by researcher Anthony F. Sanchez, with a
retired USAF Colonel to recall the events surrounding a classified 1979 incident which
took place at Dulce, NM. This includes details involving (Colonel X) who was assigned to
Dulce as part of a special Medical Detachment where he learned the history and
circumstances surrounding the 1940 Dulce Discovery event; a harrowing event, as
claimed by the Colonel, filled with many intriguing details, which have never been
revealed to the public before.

MESSAGE FROM ‘ANTHONY F. SANCHEZ’: Because of the enigmatic nature surrounding
the UFO phenomenon and how it typically negatively affects those who come forth with
disclosure, my source, (Colonel X), has requested anonymity.

Therefore, I have obtained the information from (Colonel X) with assurance that his
name would not be divulged under any set of circumstances, or until such time that I am
given permission to do so. His military record, academic credentials and current work as
a professor in Northern California have been vetted and deemed completely legitimate.

On January 8th, 2010 (Colonel X) submitted to two tests by a certified forensic
polygraph examiner. I specifically chose an examiner who knew nothing of the case as to
prevent him from later remembering or identifying my source who requests total
anonymity.

I personally architected all the questions (outside the innocuous), ensuring that we
conceal the secretive nature of the ‘story’ away from the polygraph examiner. Also, the
name of the subject was never given to the examiner, nor was his name asked during
the exam. Again, this allowed us to retain anonymity of (Colonel X). But all questions
were accordant to the Colonel’s understanding in that they reflected his direct
involvement at Dulce. He passed two independent examinations.

The forensic Polygraph Examiner can 'possibly' reveal the identity of (Colonel X); as such,
he was never made aware of the significance of Dulce or the reason for the exam. His
selection (the examiner) was made after meeting specific criteria, ensuring prevention
of leaks from discovery of the story’s premise. Therefore I will not divulge the name of
the examiner used, except for revealing that he is a retired law enforcement officer and
now a private investigator, also from Northern California.

All the accounts mentioned in this interview are real. There are no fictional characters,
and each of these events happened exactly as I have written them based on the
personal testimony provided by (Colonel X), the only known speaking 'first-hand
witness' to events at Dulce.

As a devoted UFO researcher and investigator, I regard the obligation to protect the
name of my source as sacred as is my obligation, to tell the truth. And more than
anyone else, I am still surprised as I am grateful, for this interview held with the Colonel.
I firmly believe that his testimony will be the catalyst to the exposure of what really is
happening beneath the Mesa at Dulce NM, and how it affects all of us.

Cont...

http://lunaticoutpost.com/Topic-AMERICA-Dulce-AFB-Insider-Interview-COMPLETE-will-take-an-hour-or-two-to-read?page=1