PDA

View Full Version : Ufologist Lecture/Tour

Ronar
01-24-2013, 07:40 PM
Is anyone aware of a website or post that has updates on any/all ufologist lectures and tours around the country? I seem to always find out about them too late.

earthman
01-25-2013, 03:23 AM
I would say MUFON, but i don't trust them anymore. Sell out's they are. And after all these years of taking our donations, what have they done for us. You might try google'n it and see. Lee might know too, he is in the loop sometime's. You might try Stanton Friedman too. His site had an "email me" link on it. Ask him, he would know.

earthman

Ronar
01-25-2013, 04:54 PM
Thanks
I've tried the obvious searches. I can look up individuals and keep track of their tours etc. but would love to find a central site that lists all ufo tours, dates and lectures. I haven't written directly to Stanton Friedman. I will try that.
If anyone knows of any dates coming up in the PAC Northwest, please let me know.

Lee
01-25-2013, 08:21 PM
Welcome to the OutPost, Ronar!

I would say MUFON, but i don't trust them anymore. Sell out's they are. And after all these years of taking our donations, what have they done for us. You might try google'n it and see. Lee might know too, he is in the loop sometime's. You might try Stanton Friedman too. His site had an "email me" link on it. Ask him, he would know.

earthman
Not sure if you were talking about me here... but either way I don't know any more I'm afraid.

Sounds like a good topic for a thread here though, it's exactly what this board was intended for. I'll make a point of posting the details of any conferences and lectures I come across in future.

earthman
01-25-2013, 09:54 PM
Yes i was Lee. I know you have spoke at some before if i remember. It would be a good idea for a thread for upcoming lecture's. That's how the word gets out so attendance can increase. I know i'm a bit MUFON bashing but i feel they sold out on us and we get nothing in return from them. Big paychecks for staff out of our money. Still, after all these years if you ask the average person on the street about MUFON, they giggle about them, as if there a joke or something. Most think Stanton Friedman is in charge of it. Sorry.. Don't mean to offend anybody at all.

earthman

Doc
01-26-2013, 03:39 PM
Welcome to the OutPost, Ronar!

Not sure if you were talking about me here... but either way I don't know any more I'm afraid.

Sounds like a good topic for a thread here though, it's exactly what this board was intended for. I'll make a point of posting the details of any conferences and lectures I come across in future.

We could make it a running thread, pinned to the top of the Spotlight section. I've posted some announcements that come to me in emails here as individual threads. It would be better to have them all in one place. We could encourage all members to post any that they get.

earthman
01-26-2013, 05:46 PM
Please do that, great idea. I would love to go to one my self. But i have never had the money to travel to one. I should just host one, lol. I could host an out door one i guess. I have a nice place here to do that. With the satellite project i started i have spoke with about all the big names many time, would love to meet in person with them. You know, there is the company that is sending up small cube satellites to search for asteroids to mine. There sat's will have cameras and a small telescope, just like i was proposing. I bet if we ask, they might allow us a feed the the cameras and don't have to pay millions like i was going to have to pay. Anybody here know these fella's?

earthman
dave

Ronar
01-30-2013, 12:30 AM
Thanks so much for both the welcome(Lee) and the thread. It will be a real asset. Yes travel to these conferences can be expensive so it will be nice to be able to plan ahead.
I'm sky watching by Helena, Great Falls Montana tonight...wish me luck! :)

CasperParks
01-30-2013, 05:12 AM
Ronar,

Appears, I missed welcoming you to the Outpost Form...

Looking forward to reading your posts.