PDA

View Full Version : Dr Greer's 'Tiny ET' with X-ray.

Lee
01-28-2013, 08:14 PM
Randy Clark has recently posted new images of the alledged ET cadaver currently under investigation by Dr Steven Greer and his team. The following video includes several pictures of the "tiny being" (6 inches), along with new x-ray imagery:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5ZrmAXkHmw&list=UUq6HfWDokSNS5JNlYok1aiw& index=1

From the video's description:

"Two years ago Dr. Steven Greer hopped on a plane and flew to the Atacama Desert in South America where he was the 3rd person to hold a very special extraterrestrial being in his hands...X-Rays have been taken that are astonishing ! This extraterrestrial is about 6 inches tall and believed to be 5 to 7 years old... This extraterrestrial looking being is currently being tested to determine once and for all the validity of this alien looking being."

Lee
01-28-2013, 08:17 PM
A closer look at the X-ray imagery here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIeXHVBejdE&list=UUq6HfWDokSNS5JNlYok1aiw

Chris
01-29-2013, 01:28 AM
Very interesting, Lee!

Any idea on when the DNA results are to be released or who is performing that study?

I am passing this on for further analysis from my own contacts....

atmjjc
01-29-2013, 05:13 AM
What makes me suspicious write from the get go is the resolution of the images. Even children’s cameras under $25 have 7.1 megapixels.

If you look at the curvature of the spine and the head tilt this would appear to be a ground type scavenger with a structure at first glance of a creature that would be walking on all fours and not standing upright but getting along on branches and clinging to trees or other structures.

I am not writing this off as a fake as of yet but I would be extremely interested in any forensic evidence like DNA sampling which any credible lab out there can do quite quickly. So what is the delay?

So how can this be faked? An off the wall guess would be bones from animals and fresh meat sealed with what is referred to as meat glue and then dehydrated and a talented artist putting it all together.

For those who do not know what meat glue is view the video below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhgOEsAd1xY

earthman
01-29-2013, 05:45 AM
Oops, messed up. lets try again

earthman

earthman
01-29-2013, 05:56 AM
Not and alien. As i remember, this has already been looked at. A lady has had this in her freezer for years now. I seem to remember that doctor who pulls alien implants already looked at this years ago an examined it, and i think did a DNA test too. And Chasing UFO's looked at it too. I think someone ID'd it as some animal already. I'm still not to keen on Dr. Greer as charging a fortune for "Ambassador" training??? I seen the trailer's for Sirius and it dose look pretty good. I watched all the video's on the movie and the update vid's too. Not bad. Hope it lives up to the Hipe. Dr. Greer, We Are Counting On You To Be Forthcoming On This. That's a lot of money you got from the UFO community for this project. Lets not waste it on psychobabble and could be's. With that much money i could have launched my satellite project and been done with it. LoL...:biggrin2:

earthman

norenrad
01-29-2013, 01:08 PM
I notice a canine tooth in the x-ray, I think it's some kind of monkey.

Doc
01-29-2013, 05:07 PM
These days Dr. Greer's stuff comes with a whiff of snake oil. It is hard not to think he went commercial some years back. It would be consistent with dragging up an old case that has been already kicked around twice. This one is too tangible to have remained unpublicized so long if there was anything to it. It has been looked at and went nowhere.

lycaeus
02-01-2013, 05:47 AM
I think most people will start really believing until aliens are presented as fact on the nightly news. Real or not, I didn't get excited like goforitdan did.

Lee
02-01-2013, 08:22 PM
Hopefully, time will tell if this specimen is worthy of excitement or not. I reserve judgement for now, on the one hand, I am impressed with the close up facial details, on the other, the tiny size just doesn't feel right to me. Some of the concerns mentioned above by members here also add to the doubt in my mind. We'll see.

It is worth pointing out that this is not the same case as the one referenced above by earthman. As far as I'm aware this is a new discovery and Dr Greer's team are the first people to look at it.

earthman
02-01-2013, 09:27 PM
I'm not sure but i thought James fox and team, chasing ufo's, already looked at it. I could ask him. I have his email and phone number. At Greer's site you get a good look at it in the Sirius trailer and it does look pretty interesting. How do we know how gravity works on other planets that can effect the size of things that evolve there. It could explain small ufo's that some see. Could have a whole crew in a tiny UFO, lol. We could be the "land of the giants" to them, lol. It is something to think about. No wonder they hadn't made contact, we are dam scarry to them, lol. "Hi, how ya doing, crunch,.,,, Sorry...":yikes:

earthman

Lee
02-02-2013, 04:14 PM
Lol :biggrin2: Actually, I wouldn't disagree, it is certainly possible for small entities to evolve on a planet with more gravity. In this case the facial details are consistant with grey type entities, generally Greys are described as 4-5 ft tall. Although it is also possible that this specimen represents one of the small hybrids, as described by many abductees.

Here is a link to the 'fridge alien' case, looks like mouldy veg to me: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2011/11/15/alien-corpse-russia-hoax_n_1094841.html

Lee
02-03-2013, 06:20 PM
Here is a new video containing slightly clearer images:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDP-wWkfrUo&list=UUq6HfWDokSNS5JNlYok1aiw&index=1

norenrad
02-03-2013, 11:37 PM
Fairies

Perhaps, these little creatures from the past are real.

calikid
02-04-2013, 02:03 AM
Fairies

Perhaps, these little creatures from the past are real.

Hope so. Always had a crush on Tinkerbell. :)