PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys :)

RedFeather
02-09-2013, 07:49 PM
Hi guys
I am Ewelina (I wonder how many of you can pronounce my name haha) but people usually call me Eva. I used to be interested in UFO and psi phenomena since I was little but as older as i got I lost interest due to my life problems. Now my interest came back so now I am waiting for crop circle season :D really can't wait! :)

Doc
02-09-2013, 07:58 PM
Welcome to The OutPost Forum, Eva. Find a conversation that interests you and join in. If you need assistance contact a moderator or an Admin. :cool:

CasperParks
02-09-2013, 09:13 PM
Eva,

Welcome to the forms.

RedFeather
02-09-2013, 10:54 PM
Welcome to The OutPost Forum, Eva. Find a conversation that interests you and join in. If you need assistance contact a moderator or an Admin. :cool:

sure I will get into more threads :)
it seems to be quiet over here... unless I am on at wrong time :P

earthman
02-10-2013, 03:17 AM
Hi Eva, Welcome. It has just been a bit quiet the last few days it seems. I noticed my self. We are here though. Just post and you will get a responce. There is some good folks here. Some of the most informed there is out there. I just think it has been a bit quiet for news the last week out younder. Start a good thread and you will get some great info thrown back at ya. Some are UFO researcher and other's know Science related stuff. We have some great Psi and Esp expert's also. I am an Amature Astronomer and Science buff. Had my Scope out a bit ago in 20 degree weather. The Space Station came over and got a few quick shots of it. Was lookin at Jupiter and it's moons for a few too. FrooZzzzzz my but off too, lol. :biggrin2: But Great to have you Eva..

earthman