PDA

View Full Version : Member with an interest in "The Aviary", FOIA documentation and other issues

IsaacKoi
02-11-2013, 11:59 AM
I am a barrister in England with an interest in various issues relating to "UFO" reports. I've signed up to this forum mainly because I'm getting more involved in looking into "the Aviary" and related matters.

I use a pseudonym as I have no desire for colleagues or clients to know of my involvement (however slight) in discussion of matters relating to ufo reports.

I generally post any input I have on issues relating to ufo reports to one of several discussion Lists and forums.

When introducing myself, I'd generally post two or three links to material I've posted elsewhere so people can have a glance at some of my work and see the type of issues that interest me and my approach to those issues. However, I'm not sure or not whether posting links to other forums would be frowned upon here.

All the best,

Isaac

Doc
02-11-2013, 02:26 PM
Hi, Isaac, and welcome. We have a dedicated thread where you can post links to other forums. There are some limits and suggestions posted there.

http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?1075-Forum-Recommendations&p=17556#post17556

Garuda
02-11-2013, 02:28 PM
I am a barrister in England with an interest in various issues relating to "UFO" reports. I've signed up to this forum mainly because I'm getting more involved in looking into "the Aviary" and related matters.

I use a pseudonym as I have no desire for colleagues or clients to know of my involvement (however slight) in discussion of matters relating to ufo reports.

I generally post any input I have on issues relating to ufo reports to one of several discussion Lists and forums.

When introducing myself, I'd generally post two or three links to material I've posted elsewhere so people can have a glance at some of my work and see the type of issues that interest me and my approach to those issues. However, I'm not sure or not whether posting links to other forums would be frowned upon here.

All the best,

Isaac

Hi Isaac,

Welcome aboard!

Well, the Aviary definitely is something we're interested in, here, so we're looking forward to your contributions.

CasperParks
02-11-2013, 02:55 PM
Isaac,

Look forward to interacting with you.

Welcome to the forms.

IsaacKoi
02-11-2013, 03:29 PM
Thanks for the welcome. See you around the Forum.

ProblemChild
02-11-2013, 03:41 PM
Welcome Isaac,

Have followed your work for a long time. Think I graduated Erewhon a bit later than you but Mr Butler was still there teaching Geography.

IsaacKoi
02-11-2013, 03:59 PM
Hi, Isaac, and welcome. We have a dedicated thread where you can post links to other forums. There are some limits and suggestions posted there.

http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?1075-Forum-Recommendations&p=17556#post17556

Thanks Doc. Just to clarify, is it okay to:
(1) Post a thread about a collection of searchable FBI documents about UFOs that I've uploaded to a free file storage website, giving a link to the relevant directory of files on that free file storage website?
(2) When posting that thread, post a link to a summary of the documents I've posted on another UFO forum? I don't particularly want to repost a lengthy summary I've posted on another forum (because I presume that I'd have to reformat it) but I'm VERY hesitant about posting links to anything I've posted on another forum in case my post is viewed as spam and/or annoys anyone here.

At the moment, I'd guess that (1) is okay but that I should avoid (2) so I'll probably just post a very brief thread giving the link to the collection of searchable documents.

Doc
02-11-2013, 04:25 PM
Thanks Doc. Just to clarify, is it okay to:
(1) Post a thread about a collection of searchable FBI documents about UFOs that I've uploaded to a free file storage website, giving a link to the relevant directory of files on that free file storage website?
(2) When posting that thread, post a link to a summary of the documents I've posted on another UFO forum? I don't particularly want to repost a lengthy summary I've posted on another forum (because I presume that I'd have to reformat it) but I'm VERY hesitant about posting links to anything I've posted on another forum in case my post is viewed as spam and/or annoys anyone here.

At the moment, I'd guess that (1) is okay but that I should avoid (2) so I'll probably just post a very brief thread giving the link to the collection of searchable documents.

Regarding (2) we don't mind a link to another forum in that situation...but as a practical matter your thread here would have greater impact if you reposted at least excerpts from your summary here. New topics or complex topics always do better when the material is all in one place.

IsaacKoi
02-11-2013, 07:27 PM
Regarding (2) we don't mind a link to another forum in that situation

That's good. I'm now rather careful about posting links when I join a new forum as I don't want to annoy anyone.

...but as a practical matter your thread here would have greater impact if you reposted at least excerpts from your summary here. New topics or complex topics always do better when the material is all in one place.

Understood. I've just posted (subject to moderators approval) an outline and excerpts from my item on FBI files together a few document images extracted from that post. (I tried to include a few more, but got an error message indicating a limit of 5 images in a post).

L-W
02-11-2013, 07:33 PM
What is 'the Aviary'?

IsaacKoi
02-11-2013, 08:03 PM
What is 'the Aviary'?

Well, that is sort of the million dollar question.

"The Aviary" is a bunch of people given bird names (e.g. "Falcon") by ufo researcher William Moore, including the infamous Richard Doty.

"The Aviary" has been described by author Jon King as "a kind of latter-day Majestic-12 working group" (in his book "Cosmic Top Secret" (1998) at pages 72, 74 (in the chapter entitled "Document 03", "File 08") of the NEL paperback edition), but other researchers have suggested "The Aviary" was basically just a group of people (several of whom had jobs in the military/intelligence sphere) with an interest in UFO research.

So, there is quite a wide range of opinions as to the answer to your question "What is 'the Aviary'?"...

Doc
02-12-2013, 12:29 PM
What is 'the Aviary'?

You can read more about the Aviary here:

http://www.think-aboutit.com/ufo/aviary.htm

A few paragraphs down there is a list of the Aviary members. This article is one person's view of the situation and others would have a different take on it. There is much more out there and I promise you it is fascinating stuff. There were some very high-powered players in that group, not just talkers but people who got out there and put resources, and some of them, careers on the line. Just as an example, Ernie Kellerstrass "Hawk", definitely was a real insider at the operational level who knew 'where and what' about a lot of UFO-related history either because he was there or because he got it from people he knew who were there.

ProblemChild
02-13-2013, 03:25 PM

"The Aviary" is a bunch of people given bird names (e.g. "Falcon") by ufo researcher William Moore, including the infamous Richard Doty.

"The Aviary" has been described by author Jon King as "a kind of latter-day Majestic-12 working group" (in his book "Cosmic Top Secret" (1998) at pages 72, 74 (in the chapter entitled "Document 03", "File 08") of the NEL paperback edition), but other researchers have suggested "The Aviary" was basically just a group of people (several of whom had jobs in the military/intelligence sphere) with an interest in UFO research.

So, there is quite a wide range of opinions as to the answer to your question "What is 'the Aviary'?"...

Isaac, are you aware of the documentry Miragemen?

http://www.miragemen.com/

whoknows
02-13-2013, 06:41 PM
I really like one of the first statements in the clip "truth or lies, what is the purpose?"

majicbar
02-13-2013, 07:39 PM

In the new book by Grant Cameron and T. Scott Crain, "UFOs, Area 51, and Government Informats" the complex story of the "Aviary" is laid out and it is quite complex. The overall thrust of the book seems to be that the CIA and the group known by MJ-12, or whatever it really is, own the UFO secrecy and the Aviary seems to be either an attempt by the CIA to spread a partial disclosure, or a schism within the group as to what should be done and the Aviary is acting as whistle-blowers. The complexity comes in that at times individuals going by the name Falcon seem to be several individuals, but the true identity of Falcon was CIA agent Harry Rositzke. Even those who were in contact with the Aviary seem to not know the whole story and certainly are not in a position to help us understand what they truly represent. It is clear that Moore was a CIA asset and that Shandera was an agent, and as the story developed both were CIA assets doing the CIA's bidding disseminating "information" (and disinformation) from the "Aviary".

IsaacKoi
02-13-2013, 07:58 PM
Isaac, are you aware of the documentry Miragemen?

http://www.miragemen.com/

Hi ProblemChild,

Yes, I've been looking forward to it for quite a while. I saw clips of the footage at Mark Pilkington's book launch party back in July 2010. ;)

Last I heard, he was hoping to show the documentary at film festivals this year. I'll email Mark for an update.

IsaacKoi
02-13-2013, 08:02 PM
In the new book by Grant Cameron and T. Scott Crain, "UFOs, Area 51, and Government Informats" the complex story of the "Aviary" is laid out and it is quite complex.

Ah, a book touching on the Aviary that I don't own.

Well, we can't have that, can we?

I've just placed an order, so I'll add this book to my reading list for the weekend.

Thanks for bringing the book to my attention.

the true identity of Falcon was CIA agent Harry Rositzke.

I think that's fairly controversial. Lots of different candidates have been put forward for the true Falcon.

majicbar
02-13-2013, 08:48 PM
"Lots of different candidates have been put forward for the true Falcon."

And thus the idea that perhaps the Falcon is more than one person. If in actual operation as the book indicates there were multiple actors who stood in for the Falcon, like Doty, then Falcon might have represented a CIA operative who was acting on behalf of the group controlling the UFO information. Really, you will enjoy the book if you have a library of UFO books, I was surprised how extensive CIA involvement was/is.

I'm now reading "A.D. After Disclosure" by Richard m Dolan and Bryce Zabel. The premise of the book is the probable course of events following a forced disclosure, whether by incident, or design, of the "Others", beyond the control of the group, or CIA. Given that so many other countries have released massive files on UFOs, I have to wonder if the intent isn't to lessen the impact of such a forced disclosure, and if the other countries are just ahead of us in realizing the impact of the cover-up.

IsaacKoi
02-18-2013, 03:09 PM
Really, you will enjoy the book if you have a library of UFO books, I was surprised how extensive CIA involvement was/is.

I've received my copy of Grant Cameron's new/revised book "UFOs, Area 51 and Government Informants". I should finish later today. I'd like to thank you for the recommendation Majicbar.

As you anticipated, I've enjoyed reading the book.

However, unless a lot of information and supporting evidence is revealed in the last few pages of the book that I've got left to read later today, I fear that the book has probably left me with more questions than answers!

Mmm. I really should finish writing up my notes for a long item about "Astronomers & UFOs" that I've been working on for ages, but the issues relating to the CIA/NSA/Aviary are currently looking more interesting than the task of sitting down to tidy up my notes on previous research...

Doc
02-18-2013, 06:15 PM
"Lots of different candidates have been put forward for the true Falcon."

And thus the idea that perhaps the Falcon is more than one person. If in actual operation as the book indicates there were multiple actors who stood in for the Falcon, like Doty, then Falcon might have represented a CIA operative who was acting on behalf of the group controlling the UFO information. Really, you will enjoy the book if you have a library of UFO books, I was surprised how extensive CIA involvement was/is.

I'm now reading "A.D. After Disclosure" by Richard m Dolan and Bryce Zabel. The premise of the book is the probable course of events following a forced disclosure, whether by incident, or design, of the "Others", beyond the control of the group, or CIA. Given that so many other countries have released massive files on UFOs, I have to wonder if the intent isn't to lessen the impact of such a forced disclosure, and if the other countries are just ahead of us in realizing the impact of the cover-up.

One of the reasons for the Disclosure Lite compromise, we are told, is that the power players on both the pro- and anti- sides of Disclosure recognize that a "forced disclosure" could come at any time. They reason that the only chance they may have to control the flow and the timing of Disclosure is initiate it themselves at a much reduced and filtered rate of release.

calikid
02-18-2013, 06:45 PM

I am familiar with Hamilton's book "Cosmic Top Secret", but not Kings.

On (USA) Amazon, there is only one review for Jon King's book. Do you recommend?

I found Robert Collins "Exempt From Disclosure" extensively detailed on the complex subject of the Avery.
I would recommend reading EFD, full of interesting info.

I also recall a TV special hosted by Mike Farrell (of MASH fame), called: "UFO Coverup? Live" from some years back.
That featured a few feather friends (in shadow/silhouette). Available on YouTube for anyone interested.

whoknows
02-18-2013, 08:04 PM
One of the reasons for the Disclosure Lite compromise, we are told, is that the power players on both the pro- and anti- sides of Disclosure recognize that a "forced disclosure" could come at any time. They reason that the only chance they may have to control the flow and the timing of Disclosure is initiate it themselves at a much reduced and filtered rate of release.

LOL I know this is just a personal problem but I always have had a problem with anyone who wants to control the flow of information in any way.

But as Willy the Shake umm or Bacon or well maybe Marlowe or the two long shots Oxford and Derby may have said “The truth will out…” I always find that this proses must be something akin to just about falling asleep only to have drop of cold water hitting you forehead.

Just wondering, but has anything been disclosed yet?

Please don’t be angry with me but I do feel I am making a valid point here.

majicbar
02-18-2013, 08:25 PM
Considering that the controlling agency here seems to be CIA with some other group, or groups, and likely related to the Powers That Be, that we can know anything is problematical. Remembering the parable that we are looking at a World where we only see shadows cast on the back wall of the cave, (Greek origin), it is surprising we know anything. We are totally at their mercy for knowledge, except in that we who are experiencers with any willingness to come forward with what we have experienced will share that with others. The Others, the aliens, in that they seemingly are able to be seen and there is a degree of interaction already are forcing a belief in some of us, so disclosure of sorts is happening. The Aviary's activities would seem to be an attempt to shape that belief in such a way as to limit the course that it takes.

whoknows
02-18-2013, 08:38 PM
I have no doubt about what you are saying as I have had several experiences that are to say the least out of this world from childhood and periodically throughout my life. I just want something to hang my experiential hat on so to speak and as of yet I have found little.

IsaacKoi
02-18-2013, 08:44 PM
I am familiar with Hamilton's book "Cosmic Top Secret", but not Kings.

On (USA) Amazon, there is only one review for Jon King's book. Do you recommend?

I found Robert Collins "Exempt From Disclosure" extensively detailed on the complex subject of the Avery.

I wouldn't really recommend Jon King's book if you've already read quite a few UFO/conspiracy books. That particular book is more of an introduction to a wide range of conspiracy theories. It's quite a fun little introduction, but not brilliantly sourced or evidenced.

I've read Exempt from Disclosure by Collins and Doty (2nd edition) which, due to the involvement of the authors, is far more intriguing than Jon King's book - but again evidence and sources are sadly lacking.

I haven't written up a list of the books that I can recommend in relation to "The Aviary", but towards the top of any such list would be the following two books (even though I don't agree with all the views expressed even in these ones...):

(1) Mark Pilkington's "Mirage Men"
(2) Greg Bishop's "Project Beta" - heavy focus on the Doty/Moore/Bennewitz saga.

Jon Ronson's "The men who stare at goats" is a fun, light introduction to some of the relevant cast of characters. (Howard Blum's book "Out There" is also relevant, but its unreliability is probably fairly clear by now).

Perhaps less well known even to some experienced UFO researchers, there is quite a bit of material about some (alleged) members of the Aviary in various books about remote viewing, particularly Jim Schnabel's detailed book "Remote Viewers", McRae's Mind Wars", Lyn Buchanan's "The Seventh Sense" and "Psi Spies" by Jim Marrs.

(Also on my "Aviary bookshelf" in my bookcases are a few other books containing material which have a heavy focus on members of the Aviary (e.g. Gary Bekkum's "Spies, Lies and Polygraph Tape") and several books written by various people that allegedly were involved in the Aviary (including John Alexander's relatively recent book "UFOs: Myths, Conspiracies and Realities" and his less relevant book "Future War", plus Dale Graff's "Tracks in the Psychic Wilderness", "Mind Reach" by Targ and Hal Puthoff).

As and when I get around to doing a long item about The Aviary (or at least about certain issues relating to CIA and NSA documents about UFOs), I'll try to include comments on these various books and other sources.

Relatively recent (compared to some of these books) and freely available online, there is also a relevant detailed MUFON Symposium paper by Brad Sparks and Barry Greenwood on MJ-12 (with a heavy emphasis on issues arising from Robert Pratt's material) at:
http://www.noufors.com/Documents/2007%20Mufon%20Symposium%20-%20An%20Estimate%20of%20the%20Situation.pdf

Longeyes
03-21-2013, 01:49 PM
The book I'm reading at the moment 'UFOs Area 51 and government informants" by Grant Cameron and T Scott Crain
Has a fair bit about Aviary and a Chapter dedicated to it. I'd highly recommend it to anyone well written and brilliantly researched. Stuff about mj 12 is very good.

IsaacKoi
07-16-2013, 11:12 AM
While I'm currently trying to finish off a long item on Steven Greer's Sirius documentary, I've spent a little bit of time starting to pull together material on some of the issues relating to CIA documents and allegations of government disinformation regarding UFOs (including some of the allegations regarding members of the Aviary, e.g. Moore and Doty).

In the last part of a recent episode of Radiomisterioso, there was a discussion of Richard Doty’s Air Force record (sent in by researcher Alejandro Rojas) and the implications of this legally released material. For those (like me) that want to find the relevant bit of that show, it begins at 1 hour 19 minutes (and lasts for about 10 minutes) in the episode listed on 6 May 2013 at:
http://radiomisterioso.com/

The released documents are fairly limited (but then verified facts in relation to Doty's background are pretty limited...). The military records on living people released in the USA under the USA's Freedom Of Information Act are very limited unless you get the relevant person to sign a privacy waiver. It doesn't sound like one was obtained from Doty.

I've been in touch with Alejandro Rojas. He promptly emailed me those documents and has now kindly made them available at the link below:
http://www.openminds.tv/wp-content/uploads/Doty-Service-Records.pdf

One item that I'd like to see (whenever I get around to focusing on the Aviary...) is a recording of Bill Moore's presentation to a MUFON Symposium in 1989. (That's the Symposium at which Moore claimed (or admitted, depending on your point of view...) participating in a disinformation campaign against Paul Bennewtiz). Detailed articles (including an apparent transcript) in relation to that presentation are relatively easy to find. The first part of Moore's presentation is in:

“UFOs and the US Government : Part I” by William L Moore in MUFON Journal November 1989 at pages 8-16, 18 - online at:
http://www.theblackvault.com/encyclopedia/documents/MUFON/Journals/1989/November_1989.pdf

The second part is in:
“UFOs and the US Government : Part II” by William L Moore in MUFON December 1989 at pages 8-14 - online at:
http://www.theblackvault.com/encyclopedia/documents/MUFON/Journals/1989/December_1989.pdf

I'll embed below image of the first two pages of the first part of that presentation:

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/am51e3100a.JPG

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ey51e314f2.JPG

There was (at least) a third item in this series, in Bill Moore's own newsletter "Focus". I have a copy of that third item and will embed the article here if others are interested.

Mmm. I don't have a more general collection of the "Focus" newsletters. I may need to do something about that...

The AFU in Sweden has a set of those newsletters and have been very helpful with some research projects in the past. I may trouble some friends there. It would be interesting to read Moore's last newsletter.

http://www.afu.info/AFU%20Serials%20Archive%202009.pdf

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/sp51e3163c.JPG

IsaacKoi
07-25-2013, 09:25 PM
Incidentally, I've spend a bit of time today pulling together some material in relation to Dan Smith (whose name I presume is familiar to anyone that has been interested enough in the Aviary to read this far in this thread...). I thought it worth posting some references here for anyone else looking into this territory in the future.

A useful starting point (although it's only a starting point) is the factual material in the Paranoia Magazine interview at:
http://www.paranoiamagazine.com/2013/01/the-aviary-and-the-eschaton-an-interview-with-dan-t-smith/

I've dug out the relevant issue of Paranoia Magazine (Issue 25, Winter 2001) and uploaded a scanned copy of that article to the link below (simply because I like to have a copy of an article as it appeared in print, since the print references tend to have more permanence than website links):
https://app.box.com/s/7dkq4ns923r099c53mhm

In terms of books that contain information about Dan, I've pulled these books off my bookshelf for a start:

(1) Nick Redfern's relatively recent book, "Final Events" (2010)- which has a couple of pages on Dan (at pages 211-212). Details of that book, by the way, are on Amazon at:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/EVENTS-Secret-Government-Demonic-Afterlife/dp/1933665483

(2) Gary Bekkum's book "Spies, Lies and Polygraph Tape", which refers to Dan on a number of pages. Details of this book are at:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1451503024

(3) Ed Komarek's ebook "Exopolitics: A Comprehensive Briefing" which refers to Dan on pages 95-97, 133 and 168.

IsaacKoi
07-30-2013, 12:15 AM
As most people reading this far in this thread probably know, Dan Smith has had quite a bit of contact with various members of the Aviary over the years.

To enable more efficient and effective searching of the material on Dan Smith's Best Possible World (http://www.bestpossibleworld.com/) website, I've created PDF copies of that website as at 2001 and 2013.

With Dan Smith's permission, I've uploaded the 2013 version to the link below:
https://app.box.com/s/zgs5d3v4epr99s6z9x1k

It is then possible to run EXTREMELY fast searches of the material on Dan's website (and, if you like, also at the same time search PDF copies of specified other websites, forums and official documents) for, say, Ron/Pandolfi/P/Catfish/CF/Mr P or Kit/Green/BJ.

Using various pieces of software (including the free PDF-XChange Viewer software I discussed in my post at the link below) it is then possible to see the context of each search hit and click on each hit to see the relevant text. *Using that free PDF, it is possible to run through a hundred relevant results in a couple of minutes.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread762746/pg1

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/oh51f6eff4.jpg

IsaacKoi
01-15-2014, 07:14 PM
Hello again.

Since I've been looking into some Aviary related issues again recently, I thought I'd stop by and post a few more relevant resources:

just to get the ball rolling:

(1) FBI file on Bill Moore, provided to me by Lee Graham (not previously available online):
https://app.box.com/s/8es104rw7kok5vwmorav

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/sd52d6d82a.PNG

(2) Richard Doty's service records, just shared by Alejandro Rojas on a public forum so I think I can post it now (previously discussed in some of the books on the Bennewitz affair, but not previously online):
https://app.box.com/s/o77ye4y7qz8asj847nvy

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/dm52d6d866.PNG

I'm currently reading the "Bennewitz papers" by Christa Tilton (an abductee and editor of Crux magazine), as republished in a book entitled "Underground Alien Bio Lab At Dulce : The Bennewitz UFO" edited by Timothy Beckley, with a cover so garish I can't resist embedding an image of it below:

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/sn52d6d9ce.PNG

Christa Tilton's "Bennewitz papers" includes various points that would be worth following up, or at least checking what others have found when looking into these points. For example that publication includes :

(1) extracts from a book apparently written by Paul Bennewitz himself. It looks like Christa Tilton was sent a copy of the manuscript or at least substantial extracts from it.

(2) Material from correspondence with Richard Doty (providing a written record of some of what he was saying a couple of decades ago).

(3) Names of various people that interacted with Paul Bennewitz at various times that could provide a relatively independent view of what was going on.

I don't know if Christa Tilton is still alive and/or whether her archives are accessible.

I've also found (on the back cover of a couple of issues of Bill Moore's UFO magazine "Focus") an advertisement for a "20 minute long, unedited, uncut" VHS video interview of Doty done for "UFO Cover-Up? ... Live", shot in August 1988 "with the permission of the government".

Oh, and I've found the beginning of a report on the Bennewitz affair apparently co-authored by Richard Doty...

Longeyes
01-15-2014, 08:45 PM
That is one hideous cover!
Great work as ever Isaac.

IsaacKoi
01-17-2014, 09:15 PM
Great work as ever Isaac.

Thanks for the kind words Longeyes.

Once I finish writing up a long piece on Steven Greer, I'll finally be focusing on the Aviary.

I hope to be uploading a few thousand pages of further documents that you guys may find interesting.

Doc
01-20-2014, 05:14 AM
Thanks for the kind words Longeyes.

Once I finish writing up a long piece on Steven Greer, I'll finally be focusing on the Aviary.

I hope to be uploading a few thousand pages of further documents that you guys may find interesting.

Christa Tilton was big news back in the day. Tim Beckley had UFO Universe magazine at that time, which I read every time I found it on the news stand. His writing in the 1990s got me to drive out to Rachel, NV and out the Yellow Brick Road to the Area 51 Back Gate. I would love to know if there was any follow-up to Christa Tilton's Dulce claims. I knew a guy who was in the military at the time and had been stationed in that general area and he said it was pretty common knowledge that something was going on at Dulce, though what it was he didn't know.

IsaacKoi
01-20-2014, 06:07 PM
Christa Tilton was big news back in the day.

Do you happen to know if she is still around?

I'd like to ask her a couple of questions about her book "The Bennewitz Papers".

ProblemChild
01-21-2014, 09:44 AM
INTEL-ADVOCATES., c/o Christa Tilton., 2163 South 78th East Avenue., Tulsa, Oklahoma 74129-2421

The above was always quoted as the contact for Christa. Never tried it though.

Doc
01-22-2014, 08:03 AM
Do you happen to know if she is still around?

I'd like to ask her a couple of questions about her book "The Bennewitz Papers".

I'm trying to find out if she is still around or what become of her. I'll keep you posted via this thread. No results yet.

Doc
01-22-2014, 08:04 AM
INTEL-ADVOCATES., c/o Christa Tilton., 2163 South 78th East Avenue., Tulsa, Oklahoma 74129-2421

The above was always quoted as the contact for Christa. Never tried it though.

Thanks. I'll check that out

IsaacKoi
01-25-2014, 10:21 AM
I'm trying to find out if she is still around or what become of her. I'll keep you posted via this thread.

Thanks. I'd like to ask her a couple of questions if you find her.

IsaacKoi
05-27-2014, 05:29 PM
Given the level of ridicule that surrounds ufology (which explains why I write about ufology under a pseudonym...), I think a lot of people would be surprised by the number of PhD dissertations that have been written relating to this subject. Most of these PhD dissertations have a sociological or psychological focus.

Few of the relevant PhD dissertations get mentioned very often in ufological discussions, presumably partly because most of them have not been easy for non-academics to obtain. So, I thought it worth putting a bit of time and effort into collating relevant details and making more of these dissertations freely available online.

I've posted relevant links and sample pages on another forum. I thought a few of you may be interested in this resource:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1014708/pg1

Next, some ufological documents relating to the NSA and a few individuals associated with it...

newyorklily
05-28-2014, 04:20 AM
That's awesome research, Isaac. Thank you for finding the links to these dissertations and posting a link to them here.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

IsaacKoi
05-28-2014, 07:23 PM
That's awesome research, Isaac. Thank you for finding the links to these dissertations and posting a link to them here.

Thanks for the kind words. I'm happy to share resources such as these.

My fairly strong view is that more cooperation is required within ufology if this field is ever to become a respectable subject for study.

By the way, I'll just mention that I've uploaded a searchable PDF collection of UFO Brigantia newsletters (UK 1980s-1990s), with the kind permission of its editor (Andy Roberts):
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1014877/pg1

IsaacKoi
05-30-2014, 10:39 PM
A new upload...

Back in 1979, Dr Richard Haines of NARCAP edited a book entitled "UFO Phenomena and the Behavioral Scientist" which contains articles by various leading researchers which "study the eyewitnesses themselves or the social context in which the sighting takes place". Authors included Dr Haines himself, R Leo Sprinkle, Michael Persinger, Berthold Eric Schwarz and others.

With the kind permission of Richard Haines, I've uploaded a searchable PDF version of that book to a free file storage website:
https://app.box.com/s/oswxbyvzhmm5dec6ejgl

I've embedded images of the table of contents, a couple of sample pages and given some background in a discussion on AboveTopSecret.com at the link below:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1015232/pg1

IsaacKoi
06-09-2014, 03:58 PM
Dr Haines has now kindly given me permission to upload a searchable PDF copy of another of his books : ”Melbourne Episode : Case Study of a Missing Pilot” (1987) regarding the disappearance of pilot Frederick M Valentich.

With thanks to Mikhail Gershtein for scanning the book and Xtraeme of ATS for tweaking the PDF, the book can now be downloaded (free of charge) from the link below:
https://app.box.com/s/0asu45pkuihf668hw423

I have posted some sample pages, some background and a few other relevant links/documents in a brief thread on the AboveTopSecret.com discussion forum at:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1016637/pg1

Pandora'sParadox
06-09-2014, 05:35 PM
Interesting...(beard stroke)...very interesting...

IsaacKoi
08-05-2014, 07:00 PM
I've been working on a searchable PDF archive of over 90,000 pages of CIA documents relating to remote viewing which is now nearly complete.

I'll upload the full set in the near future (with a discussion of sample pages relating to the Cash-Landrum incident, the Rendlesham Forest incident and other UFO/ET material).

My focus will be on the "enigma files" element of the remote viewing files (and will refer to some earlier discussions of relevant material in books by Paul H. Smith, Jim Schnabel, Jim Marrs, Jon Ronson and others).

For now, as a test of the index for that material, I have temporarily uploaded a searchable PDF version of two files released by the CIA in relation to remote viewing (Project Stargate etc).

This test just includes two of the files (Disc06 and Disc07 of 15 discs) with a hyperlinked index.

If you open the index and search on anything on Disc06 or Disc07 (e.g. "Landrum", "Higdon" or (!) "GALACTIC FEDERATION HEADQUARTERS") then you will find some of the UFO related material from those discs and should be able to click on the file name within the index to open the relevant document.

I'd be interested in hearing whether this works for those that download the current relatively small (600Mb) test archive from this link:
http://we.tl/G5W30Ucmxu

IsaacKoi
12-15-2014, 07:54 PM
UFO researcher Steven Kaeser has recently made several interesting and
important UFO microfilms available to view free of charge on his
website as the start of a new digitisation project:
http://www.konsulting.com/mm_index.html

The initial microfilms are a reel of APRO files in relation to
sightings prior to 1957, a Canadian government UFO microfilm and a
microfilm used to exchange information between the USAF Public
Relations Office and Project Blue Book.

Steve Kaesar kindly worked with me to create downloadable copies of
the files as searchable PDF files, with Russian researcher Mikhail
Gershtein providing very useful assistance in relation to enhancement
of the images.

With Steve Kaesar's permission, I've uploaded the searchable and
(marginally) enhanced PDF versions of the APRO Reel 1 as a 1.9 Gb
archive to temporary free file storage at the link below (until 22
December 2014):
http://we.tl/qkebHWW8lg

Due to the rather large file size, if you are not fanatical about
getting and preserving the best possible digitised copies, you may
prefer to download instead a version of the APRO Reel 1 archive which
is reduced to about one third of that size (i.e. down to 763Mb) using
Adobe Acrobat's "reduced file size" option from the temporary link
below (until 22 December 2014):
http://we.tl/jkh2Zde94n

The US Air Force microfilm referred to by Steven Kaesar as the "Varied
UFO" microfilm is now temporarily available to download from this link
until 22 December 2014:
http://we.tl/d2Jl0HyF5H

A searchable enhanced PDF copy of the Canadian reel can be downloaded
fromthis link until 22 December 2014:
http://we.tl/ls0IZlaWwu

Doc
12-15-2014, 08:40 PM
Isaac: Thank you so much for bringing these very valuable resources to The OutPost. I can see that my leisure reading is set out for my foreseeable future. :o
All of us here could find some information to explore among the linked material but especially newer people have a chance to catch up with seminal case like the Valentich disappearance. Kudos to you and those who assisted you!

calikid
12-16-2014, 04:26 AM
I downloaded the two larger files. (skipped the duplicate/low res copies).
They unzipped without errors.
The material is readable, some articles are blurry with age, but still legible.
Looks like a nice archive.

Thanks for sharing!

IsaacKoi
07-27-2015, 03:38 PM
I am pleased to be able to make freely available online searchable PDF versions of all 31 issues of the “Bulletin of Anomalous Experience”, edited by David Gotlib (with his kind permission).

Dr David Gotlib is a Canadian psychiatrist. He edited the “Bulletin of Anomalous Experience”, which was circulated among mental health professionals and a network of interested UFO researchers from 1990 and 1994. The Bulletin focused on psychological, physiological and sociological issues relevant to ufological / abductee discussions e.g. False Memory Syndrome, hypnosis, Michael Persinger’s Tectonic Strain Hypothesis, Albert Budden’s work on electromagnetic pollution, folklore, myths, surveys, articles by Martin Kottmeyer, etc.

The entire collection of searchable PDF versions of the Bulletin can be downloaded as a single zip file from the link below:
http://www.isaackoi.com/zipped/journals/Bulletin%20of%20Anomalous%20Experience.zip

Alternatively, you can use the link below if you want just a sample or a specific issue:
http://www.isaackoi.com/journals/Bulletin%20of%20Anomalous%20Experience/

An article by Jacques Vallee on his website refers to Dr David Gotlib’s “seminal work” and states that Dr Gotlib’s Bulletin of Anomalous Experience “has presented the most unbiased framework for a healthy debate about abductions but was frequently at variance with the ‘leaders’ of the field”

In advice that appears to have largely fallen on deaf years, ufologist Ed Stewart stated (back in 2000) that the Bulletin “should be consulted and referenced in any meaningful discussion of the topic”.

When I recently asked veteran Canadian ufologist Chris Rutkowski for his views on the most useful existing literature regarding persons reporting anomalous experiences (e.g. UFOs and abductions) he stated that “without question the best work in the field was by David Gotlib” and that David Gotlib “was easily the most scientific researcher in the field and worked with psychiatric and psychology professionals”. Highly-regarded British ufologist Jenny Randles also recently stated to me that the Bulletin “deserves broader recognition” and made the following comments about it:

It is a badly overlooked, but extremely useful resource covering aspects of the UFO debate all too often underappreciated. Whatever UFOs might eventually turn out to be they are events that get experienced by human beings through their senses and perceptions and usually whilst facing extremes of cognition and psychological stress. This makes research into these areas of fundamental importance to our understanding of what is going on. A UFO encounter is in the modern world the ultimate anomalous experience and ignoring what is being uncovered about this aspect of our selves undersells any investigation.

Bruce Maccabee stated (in the “Bulletin of Anomalous Experience” itself, in Volume 5 Issue 6) that he had “been ‘triple AAA’d’ (Amazed, Amused and occasionally Appalled)” by what he had read in the Bulletin, stating that “the discussions and reviews are great” but he had “been bothered by the fact that they almost always center on the mental aspects of the situation, as in ‘it’s all mental’”.

Garuda
07-27-2015, 04:47 PM
I am pleased to be able to make freely available online searchable PDF versions of all 31 issues of the “Bulletin of Anomalous Experience”, edited by David Gotlib (with his kind permission).

Dr David Gotlib is a Canadian psychiatrist. He edited the “Bulletin of Anomalous Experience”, which was circulated among mental health professionals and a network of interested UFO researchers from 1990 and 1994. The Bulletin focused on psychological, physiological and sociological issues relevant to ufological / abductee discussions e.g. False Memory Syndrome, hypnosis, Michael Persinger’s Tectonic Strain Hypothesis, Albert Budden’s work on electromagnetic pollution, folklore, myths, surveys, articles by Martin Kottmeyer, etc.

The entire collection of searchable PDF versions of the Bulletin can be downloaded as a single zip file from the link below:
http://www.isaackoi.com/zipped/journals/Bulletin%20of%20Anomalous%20Experience.zip

Alternatively, you can use the link below if you want just a sample or a specific issue:
http://www.isaackoi.com/journals/Bulletin%20of%20Anomalous%20Experience/

An article by Jacques Vallee on his website refers to Dr David Gotlib’s “seminal work” and states that Dr Gotlib’s Bulletin of Anomalous Experience “has presented the most unbiased framework for a healthy debate about abductions but was frequently at variance with the ‘leaders’ of the field”

In advice that appears to have largely fallen on deaf years, ufologist Ed Stewart stated (back in 2000) that the Bulletin “should be consulted and referenced in any meaningful discussion of the topic”.

When I recently asked veteran Canadian ufologist Chris Rutkowski for his views on the most useful existing literature regarding persons reporting anomalous experiences (e.g. UFOs and abductions) he stated that “without question the best work in the field was by David Gotlib” and that David Gotlib “was easily the most scientific researcher in the field and worked with psychiatric and psychology professionals”. Highly-regarded British ufologist Jenny Randles also recently stated to me that the Bulletin “deserves broader recognition” and made the following comments about it:

Bruce Maccabee stated (in the “Bulletin of Anomalous Experience” itself, in Volume 5 Issue 6) that he had “been ‘triple AAA’d’ (Amazed, Amused and occasionally Appalled)” by what he had read in the Bulletin, stating that “the discussions and reviews are great” but he had “been bothered by the fact that they almost always center on the mental aspects of the situation, as in ‘it’s all mental’”.

Once again, thank you very much!!!

Gwaihir57
07-28-2015, 10:22 PM
While my knowledge of the Aviary is that of the readings and excerpts Ive been researching over the past couple hours since your arrival, i would like to play devils advocate. Majestic 12 and the aviary are terms and plans used decades ago. and a completely different time. And probly nothing more will be learned due to less accountablilty during that era. info was a lot harder to spread and a lot easier to destroy, unlike this era. Are you aware of anything going on currently that could compare?

IsaacKoi
11-11-2017, 08:35 PM
As part of my due diligence for getting ready to ask Rick Doty a few questions, I've been looking at early (1980s) public references to Richard C Doty in relation to UFOs (and/or relevant documents/incidents).

In case it helps others, here is my current draft list of those 1980s public sources [with a few later sources briefly noted, which I'll include as part of a separate list of sources relating to the 1990s onwards when I get the time].

Below the list of early references, I'll paste my current list of references to discussion of Rick Doty in various UFO books.

(1) 1981 October – MUFON Journal – Article by Larry Bryant on hoaxes includes discussion of “the Ellsworth Hocument) (page 16). The article refers to the hoaxer as a “he” and states “Perhaps some day he’ll tell all … In the meantime, all we can do is savor the meat, juice and spice of his gem of a put-on”. The article concludes by noting that the ultimate value of the hoax may lie in its contribution “to the sociology/psychology of the hoax phenomenon …”.

(2) 1982 – TV documentary “The UFO Experience” produced by Ron Lakis refers to Kirtland Air Force Base sighting in 1980, which results in Barry Greenwood making a FOIA request for relevant documents (which name Richard C Doty). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU08pQRTFcs

(3) 1984 January – MUFON Journal –Article (promoted on the cover) by Bob Pratt on the Ellsworth AFB documents

(4) 1984 June – FSR (Vol 29 Number 5) - Several references to Doty, in relation to the Kirtland AFB 1980 incident

(5) 1984 July – MUFON Symposium Proceedings – Paper by Barry Greenwood refers to Doty in relation to Paul Bennewitz

(6) 1984 – The book “Clear Intent” (1984) by Lawrence Fawcett and Barry Greenwood discuss Doty and related documents at pages 225-228 of the Spectrum Book softcover edition.

(7) 1985 March-April - CUFORN-Bulletin Vol06_No02 - “UFO Landing reported at Kirtland AFB” by Bruce Maccabee

(8) 1985 April - MUFON UFO Journal – “Kirtland Landing” by Bruce Maccabee

(9) 1985 – Leonard H Stringfield’s Status Report IV includes a section (Section 5) on the Ellsworth document.

(10) 1987 September Just Cause – Letter from Linda Moulton Howe discusses Doty

(11) 1987 December – CAUS Bulletin - Letter from Linda Moulton Howe discusses Doty

(12) 1987 December – MUFON Journal – “MJ-12 Magic Act” by Barry Greenwood refers to Doty near end

(13) 1988 January – Richard Doty interviewed by Klass – notes in KlasDoty file on Blackphiles1 CD.

(14) 1988 February - Focus – Relatively long letter by Doty to Bill Moore dated 4 March 1988 published

(15) 1988 March – Just Cause – Two brief references to Doty in relation to MJ-12

(16) 1988 March – Letter by Richard Doty – Subsequently published in Just Cause (1988 June), see below

(17) 1988 July – UFO Universe – Article by Linda Moulton Hoer refers to Doty

(18) 1989 March – Letter by Richard Doty – File “Doty1” on Blackphiles CD

(19) 1988 April – Focus – Several references to Doty, particularly in relation to the sale of an “uncut taped interview”

(20) 1988 June – Just Cause – Various references to Doty, including a copy of his letter dated 3 March 1988 and a copy of Linda Moulton Howe’s affidavit

(21) 1988 December – Just Cause- Brief reference to Doty as being Falcon on “UFO Cover-Up? Live!” television show

(22) 1988 CUFORN v9R –Two articles by Lawrence J Fenwick refer to Doty, including one article on the “UFO Cover-UP? Live!” TV show

(23) 1989 March – Focus - Several references to Doty, mainly in the context of Linda Moulton Howe’s statements

(24) 1989 April – Letter from Rick Doty to Robert Todd (File “Doty2” on Blackphiles CD)

(25) 1989 CUFORN v10R – Several references to Doty, including in an interview with Jobn Lear

(26) 1989 March – Just Cause – Several references to Doty, including in relation to FBI investigation of Doty and Moore regarding MJ-12

(27) 1989 June – Focus - Several references to Doty, mainly in a copy of Bill Moore’s speech to MUFON Symposium on 1 July 1989

(28) 1989 June – MUFON Journal – Numerous references to Doty in an article by Robert Hastings. (See also the documents in the enclosures to that article)

(29) 1989 July – Focus - Several references to Doty, including his “role” in relation to the unpublished novel by Bob Pratt and Bill Moore

(30) 1989 August – MUFON Journal – Brief references to Doty in an article about the 1989 MUFON Symposium

(31) 1989 September - MUFON Journal – Brief references to Doty in an article about the MJ-12 documents

(32) 1989 September – Just Cause – Numerous references to Doty, including in relation to the “UFO Cover-Up? Live!” television show and a copy of the Craig Weitzel letter

(33) 1989 November – MUFON Journal – Several references to Doty in Part 1 of Bill Moore’s article “UFOs and the Government”

(34) 1989 December – MUFON Journal – Brief references to Doty and the Ellsworth Humanoid in Part 2 of Bill Moore’s article “UFOs and the Government”

(35) 1989 December – Focus - Several references to Doty, particularly in Part 3 of Bill Moore’s article “UFOs and the Government”

(36) 1989 – AIG Report – The MJ12 Aquarius Hoax – numerous references to Doty

(37) 1990 – “The MJ-12 Document – An Analytical Report” by Bill Moore and Jaime Shandera, includes discussion of the Ellsworth Document, Doty, the Weitzel letter.

(38) 1997-2001 – Saucer Smear - Several letters about, and by, Doty

(39) 2005 October – IUR article by Robert Durant on Doty

(40) 2006 – Team of Five emails in relation to SERPO

(41) 2006 February – UFO Magazine – Article by Richard Doty

(42) 2007 – MUFON Journal – Various articles by, and about, Brad Sparks’ MUFON Symposium presentation (at pages 92-159 of the MUFON Symposium Proceedings 2007) on the origins of MJ-12 which refer repeatedly to Doty

(43) 2007 October 20th – Various references to Doty, including biographical article by Barry Greenwood

(44) 2009 October – Magonia Issue 34 – Article by Dennis Stacy entitled “Moore and the Military” refers to Doty and related documents.

(45) 2017 - Interview of Richard Doty by Steven Greer, related to Greer's documentary "Acknowledged", released on Youtube

IsaacKoi
11-11-2017, 08:38 PM
Books containing notable discussions of Richard Doty (other than “Mirage Men” by Mark Pilkington , “The Bennewitz Papers” (1991) by Christa Tilton and Jacques Vallee's Journals) :

(1) Bishop, Greg in his “Project BETA : The Story of Paul Bennewitz, National Security, and the Creation of a Modern UFO Myth” (2005) (available on Amazon USA and on Amazon UK) generally, particularly at pages 33-40 (in Chapter 5), 41, 42 (in Chapter 6), 57 (in Chapter 8), 63-66 (in Chapter 9), 68, 69-70 (in Chapter 10), 74-84 (in Chapter 11), 86, 87, 89 (in Chapter 12), 118-120, 125 (in Chapter 16), 145-146 (in Chapter 18), 155-156, 159-161 (in Chapter 20), 169, 172 (in Chapter 21), 177-178, 179, 180, 181 (in Chapter 22), 202-208 (in Chapter 24), 214, 217-218 (in Chapter 25), 226-227 (in Chapter 27), 231 (in the epilogue) of the Paraview Pocket Books softcover edition.

(2) Clark, Jerome in his “The UFO Book: Encyclopedia of the Extraterrestrial” (1998) (available on Amazon USA and on Amazon UK) at pages 146-147, 149, 150, 151-153, 154-155, 162-163, 164 (forming part of the entry entitled “Dark Side”) of the Visible Ink Press softcover edition.

(3) Clark, Jerome in his “The UFO Encyclopedia: The Phenomenon from the Beginning - 2nd edition” (1998) (available on Amazon USA and on Amazon UK) at pages 303, 304, 305, 306, 307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 314-315, 316, 317 of Volume 1:A-K (forming part of an entry entitled “Dark Side” at pages 301-319)of the Omnigraphics hardback edition.

(4) Collins, Robert M (with Doty, Richard C and Cooper, Timothy S) in “Exempt From Disclosure” (2006) (available on Amazon USA and on Amazon UK) at pages 3 (in the Introduction), 7, 8, 10, 11, 12 (in Section 1, Chapter 1), 103 (in Section 2, Chapter 4), 143, 145 (in Section 3, Chapter 2), 178, 180, 182, 183 (in Section 3, Chapter 4) of the Peregrine Communications softcover second edition.

(5) ?Doty, Richard C? in “Exempt From Disclosure” (2006) (available on Amazon USA and on Amazon UK) (by Collins, Robert M (with Doty, Richard C and Cooper, Timothy S)) at pages 62-91 (in Section 2, Chapter 4), 124-126 (in Section 3, Chapter 1), 142-145 (in Section 3, Chapter 2) of the Peregrine Communications softcover second edition.

(6) Fawcett, Lawrence and Greenwood, Barry “Clear Intent” (1984) at pages 225-228 of the Spectrum Book softcover edition.

(7) Friedman, Stanton in his “Top Secret – MAJIC” at pages 19-20, 57, 58, 139, 207 of the Marlowe & Company edition.

(8) Good, Timothy in his “Need To Know : UFOs, the Military and Intelligence” (2006) (available on Amazon USA and on Amazon UK) at page 336 (in Chapter 22) of the Sidgwick & Jackson hardback edition.

(9) Hansen, George P in his “The Trickster and the Paranormal” (2001) (available on Amazon USA and on Amazon UK) at pages 226, 227-237, 458 of the Xlibris softcover edition.

(10) Howe, Linda Moulton in her “An Alien Harvest” (1989) (available on Amazon USA and on Amazon UK) at pages 134-137, 143, 144, 145-159 (in Chapter 7), 245-250 (in Appendix 3), 251-257 (in Appendix 4) of the Linda Moulton Howe Productions softcover edition.

(11) Huyghe, Patrick “Swamp Gas Times” (2001) at pages 98-103 of the Paraview Press softcover edition.

(12) Lambright, Christian “X Descending” at pages 22, 96, 102, 119, 122, 145, 150, 152-158, 164-185, 196-200, 204-206, 210-213, 225-256, 260, 261 of the softcover edition.

(13) Peebles, Curtis in his “Watch the Skies!” (1994) (available on Amazon USA and on Amazon UK) at pages 258-262, 269, 273, 278 (in Chapter 17) of the Smithsonian hardback edition, pages 310-314, 322-323, 328, 333 of the Berkley paperback edition.

(14) ?Shandera, Jaime H? in “Exempt From Disclosure” (2006) (available on Amazon USA and on Amazon UK) (by Collins, Robert M (with Doty, Richard C and Cooper, Timothy S)) at page 103 (in the Addendum to Section 2, Chapter 4) of the Peregrine Communications softcover second edition.

(15) Vallee, Jacques in his “Revelations: Alien Contact and Human Deception” (1991) (available on Amazon USA and on Amazon UK) at pages 41-50, 169, 180, 181, 196, 250-251 of the Ballantine Books paperback edition.

newyorklily
11-11-2017, 10:06 PM
Isaac, are your questions for Doty's interview on KGRA, November 16?

From Facebook:

"Please join Linda and I on Thur Nov 16th as our guest will be Richard Doty, a retired Special Agent who worked for AFOSI, Agent Doty will go into how he was able to review the OSI report on Rendlesham in 1984. One of the things he will talk about is the OSI involvement in the incident as it took place on the first night."

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

IsaacKoi
11-11-2017, 10:31 PM
Isaac, are your questions for Doty's interview on KGRA, November 16?

No. Doty is rather active on my Facebook page at the moment, so I plan on asking him questions there or by email. We have some contacts in common. I'm holding back asking many questions until I've re-read my notes and checked some things out.

(The KGRA interview arose out of a post by Doty on my page).

newyorklily
11-17-2017, 05:13 PM
I listened to the interview of Rick Doty
last night. He said some things about the Rendelsham case that raised red flags for me.

1) He said that the witnesses were not given drugs for their interview, they were hypnotized - by OSI, not NSA.

2) Some of the witnesses recalled 1.5 meters Greys walking around.

3) Some witnesses had missing time.

He also said that OSI was already observing the base because there were reports of drug transactions on it. This may or may not be true but, if it is true, OSI agents would have seen the UFO.

I need to listen to it again and take more notes. I'm hoping Race Hobbs will make the archive free to the public.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk