PDA

View Full Version : Next Pope Last, End times?

majicbar
02-12-2013, 08:19 PM
With the Pope leaving supposedly the last Pope will take his place. The claim is that Saint Malachi listed all the Popes till the end of time and the list has been correct so far from 1100 to today. Will the next Pope be Peter as listed? If so, will Rome burn from heaven sent fire and the end times commence with the end of the Catholic Church? Those who think so are quite concerned. A Jewish prophesy looked for the end times in the year 2012, but that year started in September. Monday night's Coast to Coast explored the issue.

Could it be that the Mayans were right after all? If none of this comes true, will the doomsayers finally give it up?

Could it be the aliens will finally come and land in Rome and that is the fire from heaven which causes the end of the human history of our past and is a new begining for Earth and Mankind?

CasperParks
02-12-2013, 09:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y_Ct38rLd8

A99
02-13-2013, 12:49 AM
Here's a snapshot of the next pope. :) Thomas Wenski
http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/wenski_bike_zps507dd95a.jpg

http://the-american-catholic.com/2010/11/18/thomas-wenski-hard-charging-hog-driving-archbishop-of-miami/

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/2010-11-18/news/archbishop-thomas-wenski-tea-party-conservative-and-church-radical/

montalk
02-13-2013, 04:59 AM
Over the past couple years, I've had six dreams referencing a future cosmic irradiation event (supernova, gamma ray burst, or similar) and two dealing with 12/21/2012.

The first 2012 dream said nothing would happen on that day, and that things would be fine for two more years but then the end comes suddenly. In that dream I was leafing through a book on pole shifts and antarctica without ice. In the second dream, again nothing happened at the expected time on the clock, but 20 minutes later it came when people thought it was a non-event. In that dream, I died and went to heaven after getting fried by gamma rays. Both dreams were about the Mayan date being slightly off.

Then I had another one about cometary trouble happening in late 2014 with the sky being all red and people only having two weeks to prepare.

Probably just dreams. But it got me thinking about 'fire from heaven' and what mechanisms could cause it. I definitely think we'll see major comet, solar EMP, and perhaps cosmic radiation problems in our lifetime. That's based on all the research out there spanning prophecy to abductee info to astrophysics.

I looked at tree ring research on historical climate disasters. I found a 720-750 year average cycle between the events of 3114 BC, 2354 BC, 1628 BC, 1159 BC, 208 BC, 540 AD, and 1275 AD. Add 720-750 to 1275 and you get 1995 to 2025. In the past it was huge volcanic eruptions, comet and/or volcanic dust blocking the sun for months if not a year or two, tsunamis, and burning fragments falling from the sky. Is that why the elite are building all those underground bases, seed vaults, etc. ?

I think there will be two fires from heaven. The first from an astrophysical source. The second a metaphysical one that comes much later at the very end of it all. I'm not sure whether aliens will come out while the world is still normal as it is now, or if they'll wait until after disasters have struck. Most sources indicate the latter. Maybe because by then, there will be no fragile human economic/political system left to disrupt with the 'shocking' revelation of alien life. Not to mention starving people ready to sign over their soul in exchange for food and security.

I see the resignation of Ratzinger more as an engineered/intentional mile marker of where "those who know" believe we are situated in end times events. If they have enough data now to conclude that cataclysms and worldwide paradigms shifts are at hand, then they would have had Ratzinger resign right in timing with that, in order to get the last pope in there and fulfill the prophecy.

Doc
02-13-2013, 07:24 AM
There is also the Third Prophecy of Fatima, which has been rumored to include the introduction of disclosure by the Church. Ratzinger is one of the people known to be involved in the protection and ultimate release of the Third Prophecy that came out in the last decade or so. There is evidence to strongly suggest that the information actually released was either censored or substituted for "the real" prophecy. However, the evidence that the Third Prophecy is Disclosure related is much weaker and very speculative as far as I have seen. Maybe someone else here who has spent more time studying this than I have can fill in additional details.

A99
02-13-2013, 02:42 PM
These last two posts in this thread have inspired me to research again on the Third Prophecy of Fatima.
Will comment later.

PS... only was kidding about that bishop on the motorcycle as our next pope. It would be refreshing to have an Am. bike riding, poker player as our next pope but that just ain't ever gonna happen. ;)

Doc
02-13-2013, 03:17 PM
These last two posts in this thread have inspired me to research again on the Third Prophecy of Fatima.
Will comment later.

PS... only was kidding about that bishop on the motorcycle as our next pope. It would be refreshing to have an Am. bike riding, poker player as our next pope but that just ain't ever gonna happen. ;)

I am continuing to research the Third Prophecy of Fatima too.

(When I was a kid they used to say there would never be another Pope that was not Italian--so you never can tell!)

Garuda
02-13-2013, 03:19 PM
Some days ago, Montalk posted about the Third Prophecy of Fatima in this thread:
http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?1135-Disclosure-and-Religion&p=18961&viewfull=1#post18961

newyorklily
02-13-2013, 03:32 PM
Philip Coppens also wrote an interesting article on Fatima http://www.philipcoppens.com/fatima.html

Longeyes
02-13-2013, 04:00 PM
With the Pope leaving supposedly the last Pope will take his place. The claim is that Saint Malachi listed all the Popes till the end of time and the list has been correct so far from 1100 to today. Will the next Pope be Peter as listed? If so, will Rome burn from heaven sent fire and the end times commence with the end of the Catholic Church? Those who think so are quite concerned. A Jewish prophesy looked for the end times in the year 2012, but that year started in September. Monday night's Coast to Coast explored the issue.

Could it be that the Mayans were right after all? If none of this comes true, will the doomsayers finally give it up?

Could it be the aliens will finally come and land in Rome and that is the fire from heaven which causes the end of the human history of our past and is a new beginning for Earth and Mankind?

According to just Wikipedia the list of popes was amazingly accurate up until 1590 when it was published then inaccurate after that?!? Hope the next pope has something to say about contraception because time is running out for all the wild animals and fish we share this planet with, every extra human means less space for them.

newyorklily
02-14-2013, 11:55 PM
In many reports, Lucia said she was told by the apparition that the third secret must be revealed by 1960. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Secrets_of_F%C3%A1tima Pope John XXIII was in office at that time and he decided not to reveal it.

In the Catholic Church, Mary, Mother of Jesus, is the number one intercessor. She is the person people go to to bring their prayers, petitions and intentions to her Son. More Catholics pray to her than they do to Jesus. Why would the Pope disobey Mary's instructions? Could it be that the third secret told that the apparition wasn't Mary at all but some other type of being? An ET or, even a UT? This was the same apparition who told the children that she would reveal her identity to them on October 13. The Lady wasn't there but thousands of witnesses reported seeing the sun spinning in the sky, giving off multi-colored lights and coming close to the earth. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_the_Sun

newyorklily
02-14-2013, 11:58 PM
It seems that some did know about the Pope's up-coming retirement, but not many. The Vatican is very good at keeping secrets.

http://news.yahoo.com/litany-secrets-papal-retirement-bombshell-170430654.html

earthman
02-18-2013, 07:14 AM
It seems the great Pope him self just might be in trouble after all. I seen someone post the there was charges against him and other's. Well, it seems that just might be true. I'll copy and past this that i have. Humm... He will never leave the grounds for fear of being arrested. Here it is.

Crime in the Vatican City is comprised largely by purse snatching, pickpocketing and shoplifting — by outsiders.[68] The tourist foot-traffic in St. Peter's Square is one of the main locations for pickpockets in Vatican City.[69]

As reported on 13 September, 2011, victims of sexual abuse by Catholic priests have accused the pope, the Vatican secretary of state and two other high-ranking Holy See officials of crimes against humanity, in a formal complaint to the international criminal court (ICC).

The submission, lodged at The Hague on Tuesday, accuses the four men not only of failing to prevent or punish perpetrators of rape and sexual violence but also of engaging in the "systematic and widespread" practice of concealing sexual crimes around the world.[70]

In addition to this, the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State reported on 15 February, 2013 that: In a statement to Reuters today, Vatican officials announced that Joseph Ratzinger will remain a permanent resident of Vatican City after his resignation. Doing so will offer him legal protection from any attempt to prosecute him in connection with sexual abuse cases around the world, Church sources said today

"His continued presence in the Vatican is necessary, otherwise he might be defenseless".

This startling admission of guilt by the church is also a direct obstruction of justice, and lends more weight to the charge by the ITCCS and others that the Vatican has arranged with the Italian government to shield Ratzinger from criminal prosecution, in violation of international laws ratified by Italy..[71]

earthman

earthman
02-18-2013, 07:46 AM
Humm, i post that a short ago and it was from the Wiki on the vatican. I wanted to read on it some and found that in the Wiki. Well, i went to the Itccs site and thought i had heard that name before. I googled the name at that site, Kevin Annett and what a phony. Look him up, i think it may be phony.

earthman

Gemeos
02-19-2013, 10:01 PM
Hi all,

Let me be the "devil's advocate" here.

I personally know the two renowned researchers (and the only ones) that (ever) had access to the "secret" files at the Fatima Sanctuary and the Portuguese National Archives, Fina d'Armada PhD and Joaquim Fernandes PhD, who concluded that there were never "secrets" in the Fatima case.

The supposed virgin Mary, was firstly (and originaly) described by Lucia as a small being holding a ball of light. The description she initially made, doesn't match ANY Christian-Catholic image.

The 3 Fatima secrets, according to the investigation, were a made-up story, probably built by the Priests that took care of Lucia when she was "obligated" to do a vow of silence in 1920.
Fatima is a very complex story, and it served the (Portuguese) church well, as it allowed her to regain the power that was lost when the Monarchy was abolished (1910) and the Republic implemented.

Fatima is indeed a case of contact, and the research done let us conclude that it was carefully prepared (by those "alien" entities) several months before May 1917.
Who were "they"? We don't know, but clearly it wasn't the Virgin Mary.

Garuda
02-20-2013, 04:50 AM
Hi all,

Let me be the "devil's advocate" here.

I personally know the two renowned researchers (and the only ones) that (ever) had access to the "secret" files at the Fatima Sanctuary and the Portuguese National Archives, Fina d'Armada PhD and Joaquim Fernandes PhD, who concluded that there were never "secrets" in the Fatima case.

The supposed virgin Mary, was firstly (and originaly) described by Lucia as a small being holding a ball of light. The description she initially made, doesn't match ANY Christian-Catholic image.

The 3 Fatima secrets, according to the investigation, were a made-up story, probably built by the Priests that took care of Lucia when she was "obligated" to do a vow of silence in 1920.
Fatima is a very complex story, and it served the (Portuguese) church well, as it allowed her to regain the power that was lost when the Monarchy was abolished (1910) and the Republic implemented.

Fatima is indeed a case of contact, and the research done let us conclude that it was carefully prepared (by those "alien" entities) several months before May 1917.
Who were "they"? We don't know, but clearly it wasn't the Virgin Mary.

That's what I had been told too: the '3 Secrets' story was entirely made up to draw attention away from the fact that the 'virgin Mary' that appeared actually, was not a 'virgin Mary' at all, but resembled what we nowadays would call a hooded Grey.

CasperParks
02-20-2013, 05:24 AM
That's what I had been told too: the '3 Secrets' story was entirely made up to draw attention away from the fact that the 'virgin Mary' that appeared actually, was not a 'virgin Mary' at all, but resembled what we nowadays would call a hooded Grey.

A hooded Grey encounter, interesting and would not surprise me.

newyorklily
02-20-2013, 05:53 AM

Actually, there is. There have been many pictures and statues of Jesus as a toddler holding a ball, sometimes with rays coming out of it. The most well known of these is the Infant of Prague which goes back to the 16th century.

http://www.pragjesu.info/en/history_infant_jesus.htm

Gemeos
02-20-2013, 10:28 AM
Actually, there is. There have been many pictures and statues of Jesus as a toddler holding a ball, sometimes with rays coming out of it. The most well known of these is the Infant of Prague which goes back to the 16th century.
ok. You're right about the ball... that in the Fatima case was later interpreted as the Sacred Heart of Mary.
But the first physical description of the being, that Lucia made (it's in the Sanctuary files) did not resemble any Christian figure.

I would not say a grey... it was humanoid and it was wearing some kind of suit.

A99
02-20-2013, 11:38 AM
I've read both of their books but the 3 Secrets of Fatima DID exist but by the time the Jesuits got ahold of Lucia, we don't know how much input they had wrt to the content of those secrets or if they had any input at all for that matter. Any theories posited by the author's of those books are based on their own speculations that in turn are based on their research work in this area. But the purpose of those books was to prove that "Mary" was an ET and The Miracle of Fatima was a phenomenon created by ET's also. They do in fact build up a compelling argument for that case but a lot of the information they share is stuff that we, as the reader, just have to take their word for it that what they are saying about everything is true and that they have not slanted any information just to support their theory.
In a change of subject, and this is something that those books did not investigate, but, there are many out their who think that the Lucia in the modern era was an imposter. And if one compares the facial structure of how Lucia looked in her younger years to those photo's of her in her later years, there are striking differences between the 2 Lucia's. I even showed those photo's to a radiologist friend of mine and he didn't think that they were the same person either. He said that there were significant differences in the bone structure in that comparison that are not related to those changes that take place as one grows older.

newyorklily
02-23-2013, 01:14 PM
This is sad, very sad. I doubt that it was the only reason for the Pope's resignation but I'm sure this report didn't help his health any.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/pope-resignation-linked-gay-conclave-report-article-1.1271328?localLinksEnabled=false

Doc
02-23-2013, 04:03 PM
Someone involved in the Catholic Church told me about ten years ago that there was great concern about the supply and quality of priests. He said that a "clique" had gained considerable power in the Vatican and, equally important, control over the seminaries. He went on to say the concern was that a number of good priests with bright futures were either getting out, giving up, or being pushed aside. Control of the seminaries and recruiting meant that if a person didn't "fit in with that group" they were not getting accepted into the seminaries, assuring a steady stream of allies for the clique and no opposition.

That was a casual conversation around the question of "how are things in the Church these days?" He was in a position to know and had no reason to be making it up. Yes, he did give specifics as the the nature of the "clique". His bottom line was that the Church was going in a bad direction for a number of other reasons, too, like attendance and finances. He said people he worked with in the laymens' volunteer organization that he was in (I forget the name) were committed to put a lot of work and resources to return the Church to its former glories. He was optimistic. Unreasonably so, I thought at the time.

CasperParks
02-23-2013, 06:55 PM
Someone involved in the Catholic Church told me about ten years ago that there was great concern about the supply and quality of priests. He said that a "clique" had gained considerable power in the Vatican and, equally important, control over the seminaries.

I heard the same thing way-back in 1977 from a priest. Sounds as if the problem has gotten worse.

whoknows
02-23-2013, 07:25 PM
I think this is a good example of what happens when those with some authority demonize other because of what they see in themselves, and fear, then over react in their denial of what they don’t understand.

We are still a long way from understanding ourselves individually much less collectively. In truth I think we are not only wonderful but also dangerous. We cannot separate ourselves from the singularity of what, so far we know of the place we have come to be in. The universe, For me The Progenitor One. Our words alone have the power to create or destroy. This is why I tend to be so strident about Love, if we do anything apart from that it will become a destructive force. And if we cannot learn to love/esteem ourselves we not only destroy ourselves but the collateral damage will be devastating !

Actually I think this is all because he has Alzheimer.

newyorklily
03-13-2013, 08:28 PM
A Jesuit from Argentina has been chosen as the next pope, Pope Francis. http://news.yahoo.com/pope-live-pope-francis-makes-first-appearance-193534166.html

Chris
03-13-2013, 11:21 PM
A Jesuit from Argentina has been chosen as the next pope, Pope Francis. http://news.yahoo.com/pope-live-pope-francis-makes-first-appearance-193534166.html
The first non-European and the first to take the name Francis. And I don't see how he fits into the Malachy final Pope position.

CasperParks
03-14-2013, 12:17 AM
Wait and see what happens next.

southerncross
03-14-2013, 02:25 AM
I read a short article tonight that the author was stating it fit because Pope Francis was born in Turin and then his family moved to Argentina, therefore he was an Italian Pope and fit the Roman description. I find that to be a stretch.
The Carmelenga would have fit perfectly but he wasn't elected.

This Pope may prove to be quite good. As a Jesuit he will be extremely well educated, but his comportment on the balcony after being elected was the most humble I have ever witnessed. His asking the crowd to pray for him and bless him first before he blessed them (and then he bowed to them) was unprecedented and very moving. Also, he chose to not wear the finery of the office in terms of the cape and large gold cross he chose only a simple silver cross. Typical of the Jesuit in him.
I am going to be an optimist here until I see otherwise. We may all be pleasantly surprised in time.

I think the Malachy Prophecies were a 16 th century fake, intentionally generalized to fit about anyone.

newyorklily
03-14-2013, 02:31 AM
The first non-European and the first to take the name Francis. And I don't see how he fits into the Malachy final Pope position.

I don't see it either but here are some other interesting things.

Pope Francis is the first Jesuit (Society of Jesus) to become pope. Jesuits are considered the cultural elite in the priesthood. They are lawyers, scholars and scientists. Fr. Pierre Teillard de Chardin was a Jesuit. The Vatican Observatories are run by Jesuits and exorcists usually come from that order.

I read today that Pope Francis is very conservative and was the runner up to Cardinal Ratzinger in 2005 for the job.

I also read that he chose the name "Francis" for St. Francis of Assisi who was the founder of the Franciscan Order. I found this strange because Jesuits and Franciscans are total opposites. I doubt that St. Francis of Assisi would ever live in the Vatican. He would have most likely sold off all of the treasures and gave the money to the poor or, he would have opened the doors and have the poor move into the Vatican.

It is going to be interesting to see what happens.

southerncross
03-14-2013, 03:05 AM
I think it's more likely he chose it for Francis Xavier who founded the Society of Jesus

From Wikipedia-
Francis Xavier, born Francisco de Jasso y Azpilicueta (7 April 1506 – 3 December 1552) was a Roman Catholic missionary born in the Kingdom of Navarre (now part of Spain) and co-founder of the Society of Jesus. He was a student of Ignatius of Loyola and one of the first seven Jesuits, dedicated at Montmartre in 1534.

I think he's probably a Jesuit through and through.

Neuru
03-14-2013, 03:10 AM
For what it's worth:

About the Pope who succeeds "Glory of the olive," the Malachy prophecy says this:

"In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit."

And after that comes the familiar "Petrus Romanus" passage. As seen in the pic below, both "In perſecutione extrema S.R.E. ſedebit." and "Petrus Romanus" have separate hanging indents in the original, that is, they are separate paragraphs, possibly meaning they refer to two separate Popes.

http://i47.tinypic.com/ataqf.gif
(Full size image here: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bf/Arnoldo_Wion_1595_Lignum_Vitae_p311.GIF)

Therefore if and only if this is a valid prophecy, then Pope Francis MIGHT be the penultimate Pope (and not the last one), the one under whose papacy the Roman Church is said to come under persecution (in what way I won't hazard a guess) before "Petrus Romanus" succeeds him, whoever that person might be. And I don't have any book sales or video promotions at stake to push this claim (nor do I hold it as a belief), just don't recall it mentioned in this thread. "Only G-d knows for sure" is how I prefer to view it.

A99
03-14-2013, 03:53 AM
I think it's more likely he chose it for Francis Xavier who founded the Society of Jesus

From Wikipedia-
Francis Xavier, born Francisco de Jasso y Azpilicueta (7 April 1506 – 3 December 1552) was a Roman Catholic missionary born in the Kingdom of Navarre (now part of Spain) and co-founder of the Society of Jesus. He was a student of Ignatius of Loyola and one of the first seven Jesuits, dedicated at Montmartre in 1534.

http://www.latimes.com/news/world/worldnow/la-fg-wn-vatican-pope-francis-name-20130313,0,1309501.story

The Vatican (http://www.latimes.com/topic/intl/vatican-city-PLGEO00000058.topic) clarified Wednesday that the new pope -- the first to take the name Francis -- will be known as Pope Francis, not Pope Francis I.The Wednesday bulletin issued by the Vatican announcing his selection as pope called him simply Francis, as did the cardinal who announced his name from the balcony of St. Peter's Basilica.“It will become Francis I after we have a Francis II,” Vatican spokesman Rev. Federico Lombardi quipped to the Associated Press.The new name, taken by Argentine Jesuit Jorge Bergoglio (http://www.latimes.com/topic/religion-belief/christianity/roman-catholicism/jorge-mario-bergoglio-PERLL00123.topic), marks the first time that the leader of the Roman Catholic Church has chosen to be known as Francis. Analysts say the name evokes the beloved St. Francis of Assisi; it may also recall the Jesuit missionary St. Francis Xavier.The last pontiff to choose a previously unused name was John Paul I (1978), though his name combined two familiar names for popes.

Soon enough we should receive more clarificaton on this but i merely copy/pasted what was on the wiki page for Pope Francis from his wiki page where it said that he chose the name Francis after St. Francis of Assisi. Now that text is gone from that page but sure am not making this stuff up. lol

But if anyone thinks I'm lying about that then golly, not sure what to say about that but if it turns out he named himself after St. Francis Xavier and not St.Francis of Assisi, it sure sounds like some here will be very happy that. :biggrin2:

newyorklily
03-14-2013, 03:57 AM

From Wikipedia-

I agree southerncross. That is what I thought as well but that isn't what is being reported. http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/13/world/pope-name/index.html

CNN Vatican analyst: Pope Francis' name choice 'precedent shattering'
By Michael Martinez, CNN
updated 10:22 PM EDT, Wed March 13, 2013

(CNN) -- Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina, the new pope (http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/13/world/europe/vatican-pope-selection/index.html), is breaking historic ground by choosing the name Francis.
It's the first time the name is being used by a pope, said CNN Vatican expert John Allen.
Pope Francis chose his name in honor of St. Francis of Assisi (http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/13/world/st--francis-of-assisi-profile/index.html) because he is a lover of the poor, said Vatican deputy spokesman Thomas Rosica.
"Cardinal Bergoglio had a special place in his heart and his ministry for the poor, for the disenfranchised, for those living on the fringes and facing injustice," Rosica said.

St. Francis, one of the most venerated figures in the Roman Catholic Church, was known for connecting with fellow Christians, Rosica added.
Allen described the name selection as "the most stunning" choice and "precedent shattering."
There are cornerstone figures in Catholicism," such as St. Francis, Allen said. Figures of such stature as St. Francis of Assisi seem "irrepeatable -- that there can be only one Francis," he added.

The name symbolizes "poverty, humility, simplicity and rebuilding the Catholic Church," Allen said. "The new pope is sending a signal that this will not be business as usual."
In 2010, Pope Benedict XVI recounted how St. Francis was born in 1181 or 1182 as the son of a rich Italian cloth merchant, according to the Vatican website.

After "a carefree adolescence and youth," Francis joined the military and was taken prisoner. He was freed after becoming ill, and when he returned to Assisi, Italy, a spiritual conversion began. He abandoned his worldly lifestyle.
In a famous episode, Christ on the Cross came to life three times in the small Church of St. Damian and told him: "Go, Francis, and repair my Church in ruins," Pope Benedict XVI said, according to the Vatican's website.

"At that moment St. Francis was called to repair the small church, but the ruinous state of the building was a symbol of the dramatic and disquieting situation of the Church herself," Pope Benedict XVI said. "At that time the Church had a superficial faith which did not shape or transform life, a scarcely zealous clergy, and a chilling of love."

newyorklily
03-14-2013, 05:19 AM
Pope Francis definitely does not come without baggage, most notably, looking the other way while babies were being kidnapped. http://news.yahoo.com/pope-francis-simple-image-complex-past-000732533.html

He seems like a very complex person.

montalk
03-14-2013, 07:18 AM
About the Pope who succeeds "Glory of the olive," the Malachy prophecy says this:

"In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit."

And after that comes the familiar "Petrus Romanus" passage. As seen in the pic below, both "In perſecutione extrema S.R.E. ſedebit." and "Petrus Romanus" have separate hanging indents in the original, that is, they are separate paragraphs, possibly meaning they refer to two separate Popes.

From the scan, that's what it looks like to me. All the other capitalized hanging indented lines refer to one pope each. Implies one pope who will sit through the persecution of the Church. Then after him, the final one Petrus Romanus. Hmm, well that's good, wasn't in the mood for doomsday so soon.

A99
03-14-2013, 03:07 PM
Thought I'd just post the following Wiki information entitled "Prophecy of the Popes" for further reference:

Petrus RomanusIn recent times, some interpreters of prophetic literature have drawn attention to the prophecies due to their imminent conclusion; if the list of descriptions is matched on a one-to-one basis to the list of historic popes since the prophecies' publication, Benedict XVI (http://www.theoutpostforum.com/wiki/Pope_Benedict_XVI) (2005-2013) would correspond to the second to last of the papal descriptions, Gloria olivae (the glory of the olive).[11] (http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/#cite_note-Allan-11) The longest and final prophecy predicts the Apocalypse (http://www.theoutpostforum.com/wiki/Apocalypse)[12] (http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/#cite_note-12):
In persecutione extrema S.R.E. sedebit.
Petrus Romanus, qui pascet oves in multis tribulationibus, quibus transactis civitas septicollis diruetur, & judex tremendus judicabit populum suum. Finis.

This may be translated into English as:
In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit .
[I]Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [I]will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The End.[13] (http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/#cite_note-See-13)

Several historians and interpreters of the prophecies note that they leave open the possibility of unlisted popes between "the glory of the olive" and the final pope, "Peter the Roman."[4] (http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/#cite_note-CatholicEncyclopedia-4)[14] (http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/#cite_note-Brien_s-14) In the Lignum Vitae, the line In persecutione extrema S.R.E. sedebit. forms a separate sentence and paragraph of its own. While often read as part of the "Peter the Roman" prophecy, other interpreters view it as a separate, incomplete sentence explicitly referring to additional popes between "the glory of the olive" and "Peter the Roman".[1] (http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/#cite_note-Sieczkowski-1)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes

Doc
03-14-2013, 05:11 PM
A devout Catholic was out walking on chalk cliffs overlooking the ocean. He got too close to the edge, stumbled and went over the cliff. He was fortunate to grab at a small branch as he fell and he clung on in fear, because the branch was pulling out of the chalk it was embedded in. He called out, "Saint Francis! Help me!"

A booming voice came from the sky, "Did you want Saint Francis Xavier or Saint Francis of Assisi?"

"Saint Francis of Assisi!"

"Sorry. This is Saint Francis Xavier. I'll transfer your call to his voicemail."

newyorklily
03-14-2013, 05:48 PM
A devout Catholic was out walking on chalk cliffs overlooking the ocean. He got too close to the edge, stumbled and went over the cliff. He was fortunate to grab at a small branch as he fell and he clung on in fear, because the branch was pulling out of the chalk it was embedded in. He called out, "Saint Francis! Help me!"

A booming voice came from the sky, "Did you want Saint Francis Xavier or Saint Francis of Assisi?"

"Sorry. This is Saint Francis Xavier. I'll transfer your call to his voicemail."

LOL! :biggrin2:

I'm within walking distance of a place where you can see the waxed remains of St. Francis Xavier Cabrini. These saints can be so confusing.

A99
03-14-2013, 09:12 PM

Ha! Ha! Well at least he didn't transfer that call to Francis the Talking Mule! :bleh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OduodFqFX5o

southerncross
03-15-2013, 01:31 AM
Regarding Pope Francis' problems in Argentina. It reminds me of the ethical issues that Pope Pius XII ran into during WWII.
He did not want to be seen as collaborating, yet did not have the army to fight Mussolini or Hitler. We have benefit of many years to analyze. But I think being in the throws of a tidal wave of historical violence creates a great deal of fog.
Should they have fought harder ? I believe so. At the cost of their lives ? Jesus did. It's hard to say what's the best path sometimes when your in the frey vs. looking back. I think big mistakes were made.

Back on the Francis thing. Both Francis's were champions of the poor and missionaries. So there's likely a lot of truth in both. But I hope to hear HIS explanation.

newyorklily
03-29-2013, 05:30 AM
Pope washes women's feet http://news.yahoo.com/pope-washes-womens-feet-break-church-law-002454620.html

ROME (AP) — In his most significant break with tradition yet, Pope Francis washed and kissed the feet of two young women at a juvenile detention center — a surprising departure from church rules that restrict the Holy Thursday ritual to men.

No pope has ever washed the feet of a woman before, and Francis' gesture sparked a debate among some conservatives and liturgical purists, who lamented he had set a "questionable example." Liberals welcomed the move as a sign of greater inclusiveness in the church.

A99
03-29-2013, 11:25 AM
This is extraordinary. He seems to have a personal style that's beyond reproach. He's special.

southerncross
04-01-2013, 12:43 AM
Seems it was indeed St Francis Assisi. The story from an unnamed Cardinal in the Conclave is a Cardinal walked up to him after being elected to embrace him and said, "don't forget the poor". The Pope being so moved by that felt it was important to keep that message before him and the world.

They had suggested Clement as that would have been a dig back to the time that Pope Clement persecuted the Jesuits, but not being a vengeful man he refused that idea. .

CasperParks
04-01-2013, 08:57 PM
Don’t think for a minute the new pope having a history as a scientist isn’t playing into Disclosure.

Upon Disclosure, I suspect that Muslims will have more issues than other religions.

montalk
04-13-2013, 08:09 AM
Vatican seeks to rebrand its relationship with science

Now in 2013, as Pope Francis settles into his new role as leader of the Catholic Church, the Vatican's head of science is urging a re-think of the "mischaracterization" of the relationship between the church and science.

With the new pope being himself a trained scientist -- Francis graduated as a chemical technician before moving on to study philosophy, psychology and theology -- the timing could be right for a new era of cooperation between the Vatican and science, building on the work of the STOQ Project -- Science, Theology and the Ontological Quest -- which was created by Pope John Paul II in 2003.

Since his election as pontiff, Vatican-watchers have been searching for signals about the direction in which Francis will take the church. Even in his inaugural speech, he referenced the importance of environmental stewardship and an appreciation of the natural world: "Let us be "protectors" of creation, protectors of God's plan inscribed in nature, protectors of one another and of the environment."

Full Article: http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/11/world/pope-vatican-science/index.html?iid=article_sidebar

majicbar
04-13-2013, 04:56 PM
When the Vatican endorsed the notion of life out there in the Universe, it was the Vatican's astronomer at Rome's observatory that made that announcement. This is the same place to which Pope Benedict has retired. Would the approach, or interaction, with aliens be more important to Benedict than the day to day workings of being the Pope. Perhaps the days of disclosure are more near than we have been thinking.

(It is also interesting to note that this location is on the rim of a long extinct volcano that helped to build this area of Italy.)

majicbar
04-13-2013, 08:23 PM
When the Vatican endorsed the notion of life out there in the Universe, it was the Vatican's astronomer at Rome's observatory that made that announcement. This is the same place to which Pope Benedict has retired. Would the approach, or interaction, with aliens be more important to Benedict than the day to day workings of being the Pope. Perhaps the days of disclosure are more near than we have been thinking.

(It is also interesting to note that this location is on the rim of a long extinct volcano that helped to build this area of Italy.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castel_Gandolfo

southerncross
04-15-2013, 11:59 PM
http://www.vaticanobservatory.org/VO-NEWS/index.php/recent-news/vatican-observatory-main/vo-foundation/item/69-vatican-operates-telescope.html

The Arizona Observatory of the Vatican is located near Mt Graham and sacred mountains to the Hopi.
Interesting location for it. Of course the skies are very clear in Southern Az Mts, Kit Peak is SW of there, but curious never the less.

lycaeus
08-03-2013, 07:24 PM
I found this interesting piece of information about the Virgin Mary Apparitions. They used their psychic abilities and saw some things, real or not idk but interesting nonetheless.

The most spectacular pool for me is an energy-pool of the Vatican that we discovered once in cooperation with our clairvoyant Dominican friend. We discovered many floors underground, I don't know whether real or astral, in which soul-parts are held captive. For example we could find there soul-parts of so called witches and warlocks, who were killed during the inquisition. There seems to be a big potential of astral energy there below. We discovered that appearances of Mary were done with it. Also the appearances of Fatima were produced from this energy. No notion, what else one can do with it (Voodoo in Africa and at my place, close to Haiti works with captured soul-parts in the same way). The pool is strictly guarded by reptilians. Everywhere we were, we met lizards, who attacked us, and that did hurt. We believe that we could free some soul-parts, but don’t know how many more are there below, however. Practically from every one of us a part can be stuck there below.

Horrifying?

http://www.whale.to/b/erdl.html#Foreword

(reminds me of some vivid dreams I had that involved demons or some bad guys showing me this big deep whirlpool and inside, circulating around, trapped, were the souls of so many people)...similar to that Hades guy with that scene in Hercules the cartoon movie. ...Reminds me of 'The E.L.F. Transmissionss' which talks about pieces of our soul essence being trapped in various ways, maybe on the astral level.