PDA

View Full Version : Underground Base for Our UFOs

Zaggan
12-05-2011, 11:02 PM
I was told by my brother-in-law that his uncle, who worked for Marathon Pipeline in Dallas, was shown an underground installation that was built during the construction of the highway system surrounding Dallas early on. He was shown ufos, which were described to him as "ours". This is a link to the potential construction data:

http://www.texasfreeway.com/dallas/historic/photos/dallas_historic_photos.shtml

I have not shared this with anyone other than passing comment.

Redbone
12-07-2011, 09:03 PM
It would be really interesting if we could get a little more info from the Uncle. Why was he shown the tunnels? What exactly did he see? How close did he get to the craft?

Zaggan
12-08-2011, 02:01 PM
Unfortunately he has passed on. He was shown the installation because he was involved in building the tunnels. It was my understanding he saw 3 or 4, and touched one of them. There is more from my brother-in-laws dad concerning an underground base that he was involved in, and I will post a bit later on that.

Redbone
12-08-2011, 02:30 PM
Unfortunately he has passed on. He was shown the installation because he was involved in building the tunnels. It was my understanding he saw 3 or 4, and touched one of them. There is more from my brother-in-laws dad concerning an underground base that he was involved in, and I will post a bit later on that.

Great! Looking forward to your post.

southerncross
12-11-2011, 03:19 AM
an underground installation that was built during the construction of the highway system surrounding Dallas early on.
Hi Zaggan, Do you know which highway ? Was it the inner Loop 12, Mixmaster, 635,,,lot's of freeways built there in the 60's. Can you be more specific?

Zaggan
12-11-2011, 02:17 PM
I wasn't told which highway it was, but the time frame was late 50's, and the DFW turnpike is the only one I saw being built about that time. My guess is the mixmaster area, but not sure. I lived east of Dallas in the late 60's, and there was a lot of construction going on back then, but this was much later than the incident.

Doc
12-11-2011, 03:45 PM
Back in the 1970's I delivered cars to Mexico occasionally for extra money. On one layover in Yuma I was eating in a McDonald's and got to chatting with some construction workers. They told me all about this tunnel the were digging at the military base there. They mentioned a big digging machine (which was in National Geographic around then) and how the tunnel was big enough to drive a large truck through. They also said it was something like 100 miles long. I asked them what it was for and they said they had no idea.

aragami
12-12-2011, 02:03 AM
a friend of my brother who works in construction in the north of australia recently told me about a huge base built under an active refugee camp in north-western oz. He said all the hangers, storerooms, offices, hallways/passages etc are built to look exactly the same, so in the event of a breach anyone without prior knowledge of the layout would become lost.

aquila
01-09-2012, 03:32 PM
there are obvious and not-so-obvious reasons why this underground activity is alarming. in order not to alarm anyone i will address the positive aspects of the issue. by now united states will have engineered a fully functional flying disc capable of engaging in extraterrestrial missions.
machine will have been kept out of the reach of children and the general public as a safety and security precaution. however, the technology must be employed with or without public knowledge considering on extraterrestrial missions involving exploration of mars and the asteroids. it does not make sense that nasa should employ use and throw away rocketry to secure additional data every time a scientist asks a question which no man has asked before. the dawn mission to vesta and ceres was absolutely unnecessary and the curiosity mission to mars should have been killed by the kitten. what's happening here !! there is certified evidence of alien presence on earth ..and nasa sends out another curious robot to mars in search of bacteria. at this point i am not interested as to whether bacteria or amoeba exist on mars or anywhere else.

remember this --> a lot of the aliens who have visited the earth clearly indicate that their home worlds were destroyed by acts of science or war.

i am intersted in improving human life on earth - and that includes protection of the animal species.

i am interested in preserving the earth.

i do not support scientific experimentation that would theaten the earth's existence or the sensitive equilibrium that makes human existence possible.

never mind the big bang theory or big crunch theory. is alright to encourage theoretical scientists to crank up new theories about how the universe was created. but building monstrous hyperthetical machines to smash more atoms is outright science fiction.

(tobecontinued)

aquila
01-09-2012, 07:39 PM
underground 2

its alright to encourage theoretical scientists to crank up new theories about how the universe was created. but building hyperthetical machines to smash more atoms is outright science fiction. the very construction of these smasher machines are an environmental hazard.

the issue of underground alien base tunnels is alarming. what's happening here. its understandable that the united states governement wants the flying disc technology. but, what is the meaning of all these underground tunnels. isn't uncle sam going a bit too far collaborating with the aliens? should there be reason to believe that the alien, and not uncle sam, is responsible for these underground facilities?

i was looking through some of the passages of the bible for references to extraterrestrial involvement in human development (there are a lot of them). the genesis section of the bible involving the adam and eve story is interesting. i'm wondering whether the serpent that deceived eve into taking the forbidden fruit was an ancestor of aliens known as 'reptoids'. the story of adam and eve in the garden of eden is probably figurative; even so, it must recall a true event in man's foggy past. in general, the story suggests a war between man's celestial ancestor (god..the gods) and the reptilian alien.

but, reptoids are not the only aliens intersted in doing business with man. there are the greys. and pleiadians.

at this point, i need to know:
- what are the united states government's criteria for associating with extraterrestrial aliens
- what are the extent and limits (underground bases..tunnels..etc) of that association
- what are the reptilians doing here (what is their mission and goal)
-
-

-

from what has been happening it is obvious what the reptilians are doing (no need to panic..everythings under control)
what alarms me is: does man know what he is doing
does the united states gov't understand the aliens intent

(tobecontinued)

Doc
01-10-2012, 06:48 PM
I would love to see any supporting evidence for the presence of reptilians. Do you know of any?

CasperParks
01-15-2012, 04:33 AM
Under Water Bases?

aquila
01-15-2012, 07:49 PM
why are you here reptilian

Doc
01-15-2012, 08:43 PM
This is fascinating, aquila. I look forward to seeing more.

Luminari
01-15-2012, 11:24 PM
I would love to see any supporting evidence for the presence of reptilians. Do you know of any?

Some interesting threads popping up here, great to see. Doc have you read this famous account- http://www.luisprada.com/Protected/the_lacerta_files.htm

Don't dismiss it without a good look as there is some very interesting stuff in there...........

Doc
01-16-2012, 01:13 AM
Some interesting threads popping up here, great to see. Doc have you read this famous account- http://www.luisprada.com/Protected/the_lacerta_files.htm

Don't dismiss it without a good look as there is some very interesting stuff in there...........

Thank you very much for the link and reference, Luminari! At a quick glance it looks like a great resource. I will get into it as soon as I can. I wonder, have you heard of the Hav Musuvs? I was given a general location for the entrance to an underground cave system a few years ago. I made three trips out there and after the first two, I went out and got a "bigger Jeep". Maybe I should start a thread on that.

aquila
01-16-2012, 11:15 PM
reptilian.. how do you feel about turtles

Luminari
01-17-2012, 06:24 AM
I wonder, have you heard of the Hav Musuvs? I was given a general location for the entrance to an underground cave system a few years ago. I made three trips out there and after the first two, I went out and got a "bigger Jeep". Maybe I should start a thread on that.

I hadn't heard of them (I'm australian- not too familiar with native american lore) although I looked it up. Interesting. Yes, you should start a thread! http://www.langkawi.dk/smileys/v26.gif

CasperParks
01-17-2012, 07:41 AM
Turtles are okay... :cool:

ProblemChild
01-17-2012, 11:57 AM
reptilian.. how do you feel about turtles

Aquila, is your shift button broken?:biggrin2:

Proper Capitalization is our last, best hope......

aquila
01-17-2012, 01:53 PM
reptilian.. if you're ok with turtles then i guess we can get along.. i have a turtle named socrates.. most of my decisions are made with the help of socrates.. and, i want you to know that i'm a fan of the ninja turtles movement. i understand that the ninja turtle scene was devised by reptilians as an alternative to superman taking the conflict of man vs reptilian to the entertainment level. no doubt reptilians derive cash income from the copyrights and commercial outlays allowing them to wage bets in man's domain _
as to the reptilian claim that they were the earth's first inhabitants, this is at best a medium rare joke. your great great .. great great grandfather tyrannosaurus rex brought about the extinction of his own kind on earth by his own doing _ not through warfare _ but _ rather _ lovemaking _ the heaving and pounding during sexual intercourse heated the earth's magma causing super volcanoes to erupt..your ancestors were buried under tons of lava and cinder .. our archeologists thought that your kind had gone extinct due to an asteroid impact

Luminari
01-18-2012, 02:33 AM
reptilian.. if you're ok with turtles then i guess we can get along.. i have a turtle named socrates.. most of my decisions are made with the help of socrates.. and, i want you to know that i'm a fan of the ninja turtles movement. i understand that the ninja turtle scene was devised by reptilians as an alternative to superman taking the conflict of man vs reptilian to the entertainment level. no doubt reptilians derive cash income from the copyrights and commercial outlays allowing them to wage bets in man's domain _
as to the reptilian claim that they were the earth's first inhabitants, this is at best a medium rare joke. your great great .. great great grandfather tyrannosaurus rex brought about the extinction of his own kind on earth by his own doing _ not through warfare _ but _ rather _ lovemaking _ the heaving and pounding during sexual intercourse heated the earth's magma causing super volcanoes to erupt..your ancestors were buried under tons of lava and cinder .. our archeologists thought that your kind had gone extinct due to an asteroid impact

Actually an Iguanadon http://www.langkawi.dk/smileys/m4.gif

Perhaps 'Testudo' (latin for Turtle) would be a more fitting username than 'Aquila' (eagle) for you then..

aquila
01-18-2012, 12:43 PM
.. in my next lifetime i may choose to reincarnate as caretta caretta.. i wanna know what it feels like to swim from the mediterranean sea to south america and back

aquila
01-23-2012, 02:53 PM
and so it was that reptilians ancestor tyranosaurus rex brought about the extinction of his own kind by his own doing..the relentless pounding and banging during sexual intercourse sent shock waves through the earth's crust thereby heating the mantle and causing the super volcanoes to erupt..tyranosaurus rex and kin were buried beneath fire and smoke.

man may share the same fate as the dinosaurs of antiquity by disrupting the earth's balance and upseting the natural equilibrium. not through amorous deeds but rather by man made atomic intervention. the shock waves created by experimental nuke detonations have been known to set off earthquakes in sensitive parts of the world. this is a topic of geophysics which is not fully understood; and, it does not have to be understood. a lesson of geophysics is that it is best to leave things as they are and not meddle with nature.

what is known is this: the earth's mantle absorbs shock waves created by man and beast over a period of time and then releases the energy casually or suddenly depending upon the amount of energy stored in mantle.

there is really no need to elaborate on this.

the bottom line is that, given the careless acts of human activity in the last century and current period, man and beast should be walking on their tip toes. the earth is still ringing from the nuke tests of the last century. use of dynamite to open a quarry or mineral mine is an investment in disaster. and, tunel opening activity can make matters worse. the 100 km tunel construction project beneath the alps to connect milan italy with zurich switzerland must be canceled.

likewise, the tunel opening activity which is the subject of this discussion must cease.

now, is there a likelihood that an asteroid may merge with the earth sometime in the near future..?

absolutely.

but these are genesis events which neither man nor beast has control over. the genesis of the earth is a continuing event. besides, a mile wide asteroid would make a handsome conversation piece in any meteor collection. mining companies will have lots n' lots of mineral bearing ore delivered to their doorstep, and the badlands will become good again.

Luminari
01-23-2012, 07:47 PM
and so it was that reptilians ancestor tyranosaurus rex brought about the extinction of his own kind by his own doing..the relentless pounding and banging during sexual intercourse sent shock waves through the earth's crust

Ahhhhh another theory emerges for the causation of the end of the Mesozoic era. http://www.langkawi.dk/smileys/u076.gif

aquila
01-23-2012, 11:47 PM
a subroutine of the big bang theory

aquila
01-24-2012, 12:35 AM
despite its large size and fearsome demeanor tyranosaurus rex was probably very affectionate toward its ofspring. in this regard the modern crocodile may be cited as an example of ancient reptilian behavior. mama croc collects her young in her big jaws and gently sets them in the water to play. very touching.

i think man can learn to live with reptilian.

i have confidence that man and croc .. i have confidence that man and reptilian can work together to better this world of man and beast.

heredotus writes in his ancient history chronicles that crocodiles roamed freely among the holy buildings of ancient egypt.

the croc was venerated as a diety.

however, this business of opening tunnels through the earth has to stop.

epo333
01-24-2012, 10:44 PM
Under Water Bases?

Whats this beween 4:45 and 4:55..?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEDAE_9v4h0&feature=player_embedded#!

epo333
01-24-2012, 10:46 PM
Here is another D.U.M.B.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxRTjaB1Mug&feature=player_embedded#!

aquila
01-26-2012, 12:33 AM
between 4:45 and 4:55 appears to be a get away boat in case the enemy gets through the last line of defense - always have a back up plan in case of an emergency - military tactics

aquila
01-26-2012, 12:42 AM
2341 feet below surface ?

689 feet below sea level ?

aquila
01-26-2012, 01:08 AM
reptilian..i want you to know that i enjoyed the tv series dinotopia very much..no doubt another tale of your ancient ancestors which you had human friends do on your behalf.. to give your side of the story.. to make known your personal history

portrayal of the species was very convincing .. at times i even felt jealous .. wished i had dinosaur genes in me, too

i really felt a sympathy towards the creatures - particularly the centrosaurus - with their controled placency and inherent wisdom

and who knows what other movies you inspired human beings to do .. jurassic park .. ?

.. the flintstones ?

Eric
01-30-2012, 08:23 PM
Whats this beween 4:45 and 4:55..?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEDAE_9v4h0&feature=player_embedded#!

I saw a documentary once that showed an old secret Russian Submarine base cut into the side of a mountain. Boats went in one side and could come out the other. The place was U-shaped and huge...wish I could just remember it's name. It did look a lot like the photo's were were referring to though.

spacemaverick
05-01-2012, 09:55 PM
From the Intel Hub regarding Underground Bases
Nazi Engineers, Secret U.S. Military Bases, and Elevators To The Subterranean and Submarine Depths (Part 1)

The Intel Hub
By Dr. Richard Sauder
With Commentary By Shepard Ambellas & Alex Thomas
April 10, 2012

(The following is Part 1 of an exclusive underground base series brought to you by The Intel Hub with excerpts from the book Hidden in Plain Sight: Beyond the X-Files, written by acclaimed underground base researcher and author, Dr. Richard Sauder.)

http://theintelhub.com/2012/04/10/nazi-engineers-secret-u-s-military-bases-and-elevators-to-the-subterranean-and-submarine-depths-part-1/

Driving Inside the Soviets’ Secret Submarine Lair
By Jeremy Hart Email Author April 4, 2012 | 6:30 am | Categories: Marine

In 1953, Joseph Stalin signed the plans for a top-secret nuclear submarine base that would become the operational home for the fearsome Soviet Black Sea Fleet.

Hidden inside the base of a mountain in the port town of Balaklava on Ukraine’s Crimean coast, the 153,000 square-foot facility took nine years to build and its entrance camouflaged from spy planes. It could survive a direct nuclear hit and at maximum capacity could hold 3,000 people with supplies to sustain them for a month. Best of all, the vast subs that slunk in and out of here between tours of duty could enter and leave underwater, keeping them from prying eyes at all times.

Once the most sensitive and secretive of Soviet Cold War hotspots, today it is preserved as a museum. I manage to get special permission to drive into the base during the 8,000-mile Land Rover Journey of Discovery expedition to Beijing. We were the first to do so since the Soviet trucks and trailers that ferried in missiles, supplies and essentials over its 40 years of operation

http://www.wired.com/autopia/2012/04/driving-inside-the-soviets-secret-submarine-lair/?pid=1744

spacemaverick
05-01-2012, 10:00 PM
Where Are All the Deep Underground Military Bases? (Part 2)

(This is Part 2 of an ongoing and exclusive underground base series with excerpts from the book Hidden in Plain Sight provided to theintelhub.com by the publisher, including commentary by Shepard Ambellas and Alex Thomas.)

Read part 1,“Nazi Engineers, Secret U.S. Military Bases, and Elevators To The Subterranean and Submarine Depths.”
In the continental USA there are numerous underground bases. I will briefly list just some of the bases that my research has uncovered over the last 17 years. There are assuredly many more than those listed here.

By Dr. Richard Sauder
With Commentary By Shepard Ambellas & Alex Thomas
theintelhub.com
April 17, 2012

http://theintelhub.com/2012/04/17/where-are-all-the-deep-underground-military-bases-part-2/

I have just completed: In Plain Sight: Beyond the X Files by Dr. Richard Sauder. It was a tremendous read indeed. Deals with all sorts of possibilities regarding underground bases and undersea bases. No positive proof but when you he starts piecing things together, sure gives you food for thought.

Letters From the Underground Mail Bag: Subterranean Labyrinths, Underground Bases, and Hollowed Out Norwegian Mountains

By Dr. Richard Sauder
With Commentary By Shepard Ambellas
theintelhub.com
April 30, 2012

Part 3: Exclusive Underground Base Series for theintelhub.com (The following was excerpted from Dr. Richard Sauders book entitled Hidden in Plain Sight with permission from the author and publisher).

http://theintelhub.com/2012/04/30/letters-from-the-underground-mail-bag-underground-base-series-part-4/

Edgar Fouche
10-09-2014, 05:57 AM
I Witnessed and was in Deep Underground Basses SMSgt. Edgar Fouche

I've written many times about my military service and service to the Department of Defense. Most of the 80s I was the DoD (Department of Defense) Liaison to Industry. The Military Industrial Complex (MIC)
more or less... I had a Top Secret clearance, many SCI, SBIs, and AFSCs.

When I was at Edwards AFB I was underground the deep underground tunnels, 30 to 40 feet wide in the early 70s (73-76) at the Jet Propulsion Labs (Goldstone - UCLA - DoD0 while stationed at Edwards AFB.

Then when I was at Nellis Air Force Base (76-79) I heard about Deep Underground Tunnels and Facilities. One of the facilities I worked underground was called the Defense Advanced Research Center (DARC)
and was probably SE (South East) of Groom Air Base in Area 51. For sure it is massive and has at least 10-12 levels underground. That was in the late 70s. Only God and DARPA & the DoD knows what is
going on underground now.

As a 'DoD Liaison to Industry' I pretty much had a 'carte Blanche' (blank check) to visit, inspect, review, and analyze their budgets, schedules, and engineering problems on these Top Secret Black Programs.
Much about what I did for 30+ years is still classified. However two of my 30 year 'Non Disclosure Agreements - Secrets Agreements expired in 1997 and 2009.

Oh least I forget, there was 'Buckley Field' a Air National Guard Base that is now, I think, Buckley Air Force Base (AFB) outside of Denver/Aurora Colorado.
When I was their in the early 70s NORAD, North America Air Defense Command and the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) and NSA/DARPA were building these MASSIVE Geodesic Domes (Radar Facilities) with
at least six stories of tens of thousands of square feet per floor.

When you entered and exited the underground facilities you had a identity card and you issued key code. Back then there was no retinal or fingerprint code. Just a ID Card and your own personal code...
At each of the two entrances to the tunnels leading to the 6 underground floors, you had Security Personnel with M-16s. I'd been through this so many times, it was just usual business.

The floors underneath this massive NORAD/DARPA/NSA facility were only bout 9 feet tall. The floors is something I remember well. They were like ceiling tiles, but they were abut 2 or 3 feet wide and these floor tiles
hid all the electrical wires, the coax wires, the multiple cannon cables, and in some cases the nitrogen, helium, and oxygen cables for IR and other equipment underneath these floor tiles. This was very similar to other facilities
that were Top Secret I was involved with.

Most of the military and Defense Department and Civilian contractors lived in Aurora, but some lived in Denver. I worked there during the day for a few months working on the latest Satellite Communications Equipment (encrypted).
So I wasn't so perplexed at the 'Aurora' shootings as most people. I thought is was an actual Conspiracy.

Very similar to the satellite encrypted communications equipment I experienced at Groom Air Force Base and the Defense Advanced Research Agency (DARC) later in the late 70s.
See: DOCL

In the mid 70s I worked with a SSgt. Jim Lewis, and he was always telling me about his older brother who owned a construction company and that for years through the late 60s on, he was operating 30 and 40 feet wide boring machines drilling these tunnels at Area 51 and under other facilities going many miles in different directions. This was when I was assigned at Nellis AFB from 76-79.

He (Jim) said the would drill many parallel tunnels with the massive boring machines, and then would use the 'clippers - shavers' that would come along and take of and level the top and bottom peaks in between the parallel tunnels.
I was much younger than Jim and I made TSgt. and MSgt. much younger than he did. This was about 35 years ago. Yes, shockingly, I'm getting old.

See post #19.
http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?1801-Edgar-Fouche-Military-Records-Released/page2

Ed/Edgar Fouche

PS: Everything about DULCE is BS. I've been there and there is nothing there except munitions storage area.

lycaeus
10-20-2014, 01:47 AM
Thank you Mr.Fouche for sharing your testimony. I have a question: How high is Top Secret clearance? My understanding is that it's not that high and you aren't told about alien projects or work with them. I thought top secret was mainly for research scientists working to help the national military.