PDA

View Full Version : Self-help for abductees - SIMBAD

C Jewelry
02-20-2013, 09:10 PM
Self Induced Method for Blocking Abductions Definitively

SIMBAD
Dr. Corrado Malanga, 2005
(Acknowledgments for the translation: Stefano Sepulcri)

Read this first:
Visualization Techniques (http://flashmentalsimulation.wordpress.com/2012/01/18/visualization-techniques-round-table-project-rtp/) ( The Round Table or SIMBAD )
A Practical Method to Use the SIMBAD Technique: Directions For Use (http://flashmentalsimulation.wordpress.com/2012/01/18/the-simbad-technique-directions-for-use/)
Some Specific Cases (http://flashmentalsimulation.wordpress.com/2012/01/18/simbad-some-specific-cases/)

Sit or lay down as comfortably as possible with your eyes closed where nothing can disturb you. Imagine being the anchor(wo)man of a TV talk show. In your mind, make a picture of the studio and the table around which the guests you invited will take their place.

Take some time to imagine the materials and the colors you used to build up the room, the chairs, the furniture. Feel really carefully the warmth that is spread out by the materials you chose to construct the whole room. Imagine their roughness and the temperature that they send out: if you used marble, it will feel colder than wooden surfaces.

Plastic will feel smoother than walls, and so on. Spend some more time just to picture the lights and the noises that are present in this room, which, as a matter of fact, is a TV studio. Place also an audience there, if you like, but it’s not necessary. Be careful not to stumble upon the cables of the cameras which are about to frame you in a moment. Place also a mirror into the TV studio in a certain position, so that all the guests that are going to come in will have to pass in front of it.

As soon as you’ re ready to start, go on air: look straight into the camera number 1, which is now turned on, and say something like:
“Ladies and Gentlemen, this evening we’ve a very interesting issue to debate about. The subject of this talk-show’s is:

The Aliens And Myself!

In order to talk about this, we invited some guests that we’ re about to request to get in. Let’s welcome in my Soul, my Mind and my Spirit.”

Ask now your Soul, Mind and Spirit to come in and look at themselves in the mirror; be aware that the image reflected by the mirror should be the same as the one you are directly perceiving. If not, that means that your guests have a false identity and they are not what they pretend to. Suggest them to sit down. Notice how soul, mind and spirit look like and observe which way they are sitting and if they took place on the chairs you prepared for them. Do not mind which form they could have, just go on with your simulation and start by asking your soul to introduce her/himself and ask her/him if s/he knows the other two guests. Do the same with your mind and at last with your spirit. At this point, ask your soul again if s/he knows something about the aliens’ issue and ask the other two the same question. The debate can begin. If all three parts don’t agree about something, you can make a big TV screen come down from the ceiling, if it’s not already there, and start the footage of when the aliens came.

After the discussion about this video, invite as many aliens and the ones you want to come in and sit around the table, in order to debate with you about the issue. You can also have external interventions by video conference or phone from the ones that couldn’t be there. Your guests will enter the door as you call them by name or by nickname, if you don’t know them, and you can let them sit down where they like to. Imagine the hall, all the micros and chairs. Again, spend some time watching disposition and kind of the TV studio lights. When all of them are comfortably sitting, take a look of how you visualize them: how their form is, how they are dressed, how they relate to one another and how they look like to you who are observing them. Notice the behavior of any single one of them. There may well be empty chairs or it could be necessary to add some more. Observe their disposition around the table and, just in your mind, notice where every one of them is placed, because later you will be asked to make a sketch which reproduces everyone’s position, with a description of all of them. As they are all there, ask all of them to rapidly introduce themselves. Remember, you are the anchor(wo)man and they all have to listen to you: if you cut short a discussion, they’ll have to obey. After introducing, you can start with your questions: you can ask anything you want, but your soul should be the first one who answers.

The very first question to be asked should be this one:
“Do you know the alien guests who sit around this table? Do you know who they are and what they want?

From this obligatory question you can start the discussion, which could be taking place over more sessions (just to not getting too tired).

After this first question, ask all the different characters what they think about the aliens’ problem and ask any single alien what they are doing here and what are their real interests. Ask them if they’re getting helped by someone, if there are all friends or foes to one another, if they know when their job will be done, etcetera: the debate’s role is to determine why they are here and how they relate to your soul, mind and spirit. You can help yourself by watching virtual videos. You can show any footage you need. For instance, should your soul not agree with one other guest, show the “real” footage of the event and commentate them before your guests and let your visitors do the same. The videos have been filmed by your brain and all the data will be delivered by it: they will be about your experiences, that from now on can be seen on the big screen, shot from a camera placed in the best possible position so that you can see everything. Do not be afraid of creating facts that never happened: your mind has recorded everything you lived and knows very well which pictures have to be shown to the guests at your conference.

When the broadcasting is about to end, ask your soul if s/he agrees with accepting the presence of the aliens: If s/he doesn’t, tell her/him to solve the problem, for example by eliminating the problem. If s/he agrees, tell her/him to do it now, live on stage. Visualize your soul at work (but just don’t hurry!), or let her/him accept the idea of solving the problem any time s/he thinks it’s appropriate.

If your Soul decides to solve it now, watch carefully the way s/he looks like while acting through her/his “Will of doing it”.

Describe later this scene in a short written story. Just be aware of how you felt during the whole talk-show and let your emotions freely flow inside of you. Carefully watch all characters, as if you would like to frame them with your camera while interacting with you.

When finished, it’s important that, as at any conference, you take leave of your visitors, then the conference can be delayed till the next session, during which the same or other characters will take part and talk about the status quo. In the end, do a drawing and a short written summary of the whole experience.

Read the following modules of the Flash Mental Simulation and try to adapt and integrate them with the SIMBAD, if needed, when needed. Please be flexible and creative, this is no mechanical process.

Decontamination Of The Physical Body (http://flashmentalsimulation.wordpress.com/liberation-techniques/flash-mental-simulation/decontamination-of-the-physical-bodycontainer/)
Removal Of AAM/APM, Lux & Trans-dimensional Parasites (http://flashmentalsimulation.wordpress.com/liberation-techniques/flash-mental-simulation/removal-of-aamapm-lux-trans-dimensional-parasites/)
Clones Removal (http://flashmentalsimulation.wordpress.com/liberation-techniques/flash-mental-simulation/clones-removal/)
The Photo Album (http://flashmentalsimulation.wordpress.com/liberation-techniques/flash-mental-simulation/the-photo-album/)
Reprogramming the Soul Component Towards The Primodial Man (http://flashmentalsimulation.wordpress.com/liberation-techniques/flash-mental-simulation/reprogramming-the-soul-component-towards-the-primodial-man/)
Detachment of The Soul Component From The Primordial Man (http://flashmentalsimulation.wordpress.com/liberation-techniques/flash-mental-simulation/detachment-of-the-soul-component-from-the-pm/)
Creation Of The Protection Bell/Bubble (http://flashmentalsimulation.wordpress.com/liberation-techniques/flash-mental-simulation/creation-of-the-protection-bell-bubble/)

Other links:
http://flashmentalsimulation.wordpress.com/corradomalanga
http://menawa.wordpress.com/2012/03/31/stop-alien-abductions-and-demonic-interference/
http://flashmentalsimulation.wordpress.com/2012/01/18/visualization-techniques-round-table-project-rtp/

I didn't try this one yet. I am still struggling with Self Assessment Test, 60 questions and this one especially (please give extended answers )

Fore
02-21-2013, 05:07 AM
@ C Jewelry

Welcome to Top

The whole exercise takes unto itself various assumptions that seem kind of questionable.

A) It makes the assumption that ET are purely "spiritual" manifestations.
So I don't understand what exactly would be doing the abducting in such a "general assumption"?

B) It makes the assumption that the individual that is being abducted can effectively determine or discriminate the difference between a co-habitating ET within their soul and that of themself. That is under the assumption that they are possessed or inhabited rather than abducted....kinda strange idea if you get the gist.

C) Then there is the entire idea of "asking the self" to "ask" a "Foreign Entity" for valid information. There doesn't seem to be any notion established in the exercise on whether or not that individual would have the capacity to differentiate a lie from a truth (or even their imagination).

C1) Then there is the effort in the exercise to "ask" an entity to leave. (which sounds more paranormal than ET related if you ask me. Further, I don't see any mechanism being established which would enforce participation or even establish any kind of meaningful enforcement.

It is like someone confused a physical ET abductor for a "spiritual problem". The process seems to be flawed from various angles and does not make much sense in practice.

--------------------

If I were an ET (physical and all) with lets say, with psychic abilities, and my victim played the part of the Abductee...

What exactly would compel me to comply with any requests between now and the next abduction?

Even if the Abductor in this exercise were a spiritual problem rather than a biological Intruder...it doesn't address some pretty common issues. Exploratory exercises and and actual Enforcement are just some of the bigger points it missed to address.

Fore
02-21-2013, 05:25 AM
Just to add,

There is also the plainly obvious issue of a foreign presence cohabiting one body.

There seems to be zero points of reference on the established idea of two locusts of control over one body. (and by extension one (or two) operating consciousnesses)

Is the person conducting the exercise even aware that the biology of their body or the subsequent neurology may not be fully under their absolute control? If two spirits occupy one body how much control is one or the other influencing its various functions?

What about the [lower] mental level renderings of of that consciousness? How is that person ?sure? that the renderings inside their [lower mind] is only that of their own...or that they aren't influence by the (established idea) of a second party?

--------------

It is like the writing itself has large blind spots written into it.

Some of these points are pretty logical critiques. They seem to overlook various basic points to the phenomena. (assuming it is a cohabitation of some kind rather than a biological intruder)

Like for example, just off the cuff, people who are [spiritually] possessed tend to have mental level hallucinations injected into their awareness that are objectively not real.

So performing the exercise above is...<scratches head>...strangely uninformed or not very well thought out.

C Jewelry
02-22-2013, 08:16 PM
3. I work full time and I am starting my own business. Right now I do not have a time for frequent and lengthy posts.

2. I am not Dr. Malanga so whatever critical comments you may have (and you apparently have lots of them) you can write e-mail to Dr. Corrado Malanga himself. I am an abductee who is searching for release from infernal situation and I am neither originator nor practitioner of this modality therefore I am not in position to defend or explain ins and out of this technique.

3. I would really like to know if you have a list of: modalities, healers and techniques that offer freedom from abductions. Links, names, Skype ids etc.

Eve Lorgen has an interesting interview with Dr. Malanga through Dorica Manu (http://evelorgen.com/wp/articles/alien-abduction/alien-hierarchies-and-the-research-of-dr-corrado-malanga-an-interview-with-dr-malanga-through-dorica-manu/)

lycaeus
03-04-2013, 08:02 PM
I remember discovering this visualization exercise right before this post was made. I thought it was too good to be true and still do. Seems like this exercise would work better as a type of spirit releasement therapy or in the removal of etheric implants (if such things exist). I can't see how your sincerely asking the abductors to stop would work. In my experience, appealing to reason and compassion doesn't work well with evil-doers and they tend to laugh at you. Maybe the exercise could hypnotize you and make yourself feel better by believing you are safe but I can't see much else in there.

==

Are abductors and mind programmers limited in their interactions with you by karma?

I think it was in the Cassiopaean material I was reading where they mentioned something about this. Apparently abductors have a scanning device that scans a persons' aura to determine their 'Frequency Resonance Vibration' which tells them their energetic profile and where they are spiritually. Depending on the scan of the individual, abductors are limited in what they can do. Like if the abductee is on a negative path and aligns with evil, darkness and selfishness then the abductors have more freedom in manipulating them. They might act as Agents of Karma this way. The essence of this theory is completely reasonable because the truth is that they can not just kill us. They are prevented from doing this by 'something' so they have to use mind-games and distractions to influence people.

I believe that God and higher positive forces are there to protect us. But I think we have to truly strive and walk a genuine, positive, spiritual path. We should always strive to improve ourselves. Living like that demonstrates that you care about and have a great respect for life, so in turn you are appreciated and protected by the higher ups.