PDA

View Full Version : UFO travels through tunnel in Germany.

earthman
03-01-2013, 07:48 PM
Wow, just got this in my email. This one is strange.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oQL1foGW4zM

earthman

whoknows
03-01-2013, 07:54 PM
WOW is right WOW! Can't wait to see an analysis of this one! One of those almost too good to be true things. Be great if this was the real thing...

norenrad
03-01-2013, 08:34 PM
A couple of things I noticed about the trailer:

Its edges are too perfect, especially after being dropped from the height that it was.
No company information on it.
The trailer appears to be paper thin as there is no frame to support the back door.

enigphilo
03-01-2013, 10:32 PM
A couple of things I noticed about the trailer:

Its edges are too perfect, especially after being dropped from the height that it was.
No company information on it.
The trailer appears to be paper thin as there is no frame to support the back door.

Spectacular video!

I agree the trailer doesn't look that damaged. In the video it looks like it landed on the right side and the flyover was from the left. What looks strange to me is the trailer kind of whipped in mid air and sped up as it slammed to the ground.

Either way, I didn't see that coming

Gemeos
03-02-2013, 12:30 AM
http://www.bbsradio.com/cgi-bin/webbbs/webbbs_config.pl?md=read;id=31344

By:Jack
Date: 2/28/2013, 4:40 pm

In Response To: UFO Travels through Tunnel in Germany following a van which crashes on the exit...(Hey Jack...have you heard anything about this on the German News? Is this a hoax or true? (Cosmic Observer)

The report is staged and photoshopped. Andrea Krauss is posing as news reporter, her face and mimics tell me she's lying intentionally. Her eyelids are slightly closing as to hide her real thoughts when she spits the hoax. She talks crap saying indeed that the truck in the tunnel allegedly is the load that went lost during an incident (should say an accident!) of another truck one week (!) before on another main highway nearby.
How can a truckload become a truck one week later? As to the video description: Where does it say in the clip that this ghost truck evolved from a lost truckload (LMAO) was 'accidented' at the end of the tunnel where she's allegedly standing and reporting?
In fact, according to the fake clip, she's placed at the entrance of the tunnel, yet another contradiction. This bitch makes me feel angry. Andrea Krauss is not her real name. She's a fraud.

This clip looks poorly manifactured. The cubic (!!!) shaped alleged UFO has unlikely persistent rays to all sides while moved thru the tunnel, the brightness does not fit into the surrounding. The background video sequence of the tunnel traffic is blurry and outdated quality, maybe 20 years old.

NOBODY here has heard about this UFO incident.
Here's no 9HPDM news agency and no FNC Breaking News either.

BTW I know this tunnel very well, having worked nearby I could see the entrance to downtown Stuttgart from the office windows.

But I remember something else more significant. One evening we stayed longer in the office, just talking about this and that, it was during summertime, when the sky in the North-West changed colors, the grey clouds had become yellow and were moving in our direction. It looked ratehr unnatural and scary thou like an imminent thunderstorm brewing but there followed no flash and thunder. Next day we learnt that an accident has happened in a nuclear power center beyond the border in France releasing an alarming amount of radioactivity into the air.

earthman
03-02-2013, 04:55 AM
After looking in to this more, it looks like it's fake. I swear, this kinda stuff really P#$$'s me off. Why do people even do this. Your welcome to destroy this thread if you like. I am sorry for even posting this. It's a good fake, hell of a job.

earthman

norenrad
03-02-2013, 06:08 AM
It's all good, Earthman. No matter where the material comes from, it gives us experience.