PDA

View Full Version : Hello :)

zooky
03-04-2013, 10:07 AM
Hello everyone :)

Well its been a long time and I have been quiet for a good while but now I'm back :das

I kinda got lost and I know there was some stuff that happend with our previous home. Which Im not going to try and understand.

So where have I been? Well I had a car crash about 3 years ago and lost my mind a little due to putting my head part way through the windscreen lol. About 6 months ago everything started to come back together and now I feel much better. My thoughts are now more structured :bleh:

Its good to be back and time to carry on where I left off..

epo333
03-04-2013, 11:18 AM

Well its been a long time and I have been quiet for a good while but now I'm back :das

I kinda got lost and I know there was some stuff that happend with our previous home. Which Im not going to try and understand.

So where have I been? Well I had a car crash about 3 years ago and lost my mind a little due to putting my head part way through the windscreen lol. About 6 months ago everything started to come back together and now I feel much better. My thoughts are now more structured :bleh:

Wow, so glad you made it back zooky, we've been cookin' here at TOPs over a year so there is much to browse through.

Enjoy and welcome back.

Garuda
03-04-2013, 12:55 PM

Good to have you back with us! :w00t:

zooky
03-04-2013, 01:52 PM
Thanks guys good to see some familiar faces, definitely got some catching up to do :biggrin2:

I did sign up at the start but the brain power was lacking input/output lol. I was wondering around doing strange things at home, one that still makes me chuckle is trying to put the kettle in the fridge :rolleyes:

Chris
03-04-2013, 03:58 PM
Welcome back, Zooky! I'm glad you are finally feeling better!

We're all looking forward to your participation and input....especially regarding crop circles!

Doc
03-04-2013, 04:11 PM
I'm glad to see you made back from your accident--and that you made it back here! Jump in anyplace you like. :thumbup:

zooky
03-04-2013, 05:26 PM
Ah Chris funny you should mention the old crop circles, it may upset a few people with what I know (which is not my intention) but I am knee deep where that is concerned :rolleyes: if you pardon the pun. I've been thinking on how to tackle that one..

CasperParks
03-04-2013, 06:51 PM
Zooky,

Welcome back, good to hear you are doing better.

Dragonfire
03-04-2013, 07:32 PM
Welcome back Zooky, glad you made it through. It will be interesting to hear what you have to say about the crop circles.

zooky
03-04-2013, 07:55 PM
Thanks everyone ;)