PDA

View Full Version : Views on Disclousre

Blucottoncandy
03-15-2013, 08:53 PM
Not that my opinions are any more valuable than any others, for what it is worth, I believe first contact and even disclosure has already been made... but what the world is really waiting for is a formal press release.

A press release that for a variety of reasons… in my mind will never come and to me is only wishful thinking.

First some thoughts on disclosure. Here is some information that is in the public domain.

We have had two sitting presidents, Reagan and Carter both publically admit to seeing unidentified flying objects.
Reagan source - www.presidentialufo.com/ronald-reagan/204-ronald-reagans-ufo-sightings
Carter - www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc1737.htm

We have another president, Ford, who admits UFO’s exist.
Ford source - www.presidentialufo.com/gerald-ford/documents

And our current president Obama recently stated
source - www.presidentialufo.com/barack-h-obama/474-obama-ufos-and-the-first-100-days

“I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of extra-terrestrials”

We have the following statement from former Russian leader, Gorbachev who said…
source - www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc1737.htm

"The phenomenon of UFOs does exist, and it must be treated seriously."

To the recent statements from Russia Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev
source - www.presidentialufo.com/ufo-disclosure/488-dmitry-medvedev-alien-poll

“Along with the briefcase with nuclear codes, the president of the country is given a special 'top secret' folder. This folder in its entirety contains information about aliens who visited our planet… Along with this, you are given a report of the absolutely secret special service that exercises control over aliens on the territory of our country… More detailed information on this topic you can get from a well-known movie called Men In Black… I will not tell you how many of them are among us because it may cause panic.”

We have former US astronaut Gordon Cooper who said
source - www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc521.htm

"I believe that these extra-terrestrial vehicles and their crews are visiting this planet from other planets”

Also, US Mercury Seven" astronaut Donald (Deke) Slayton stated in an interview

“I saw a UFO in 1951 - I thought the object was a kite, then realized that no kite is gonna [sic] fly that high. As I got closer, it looked like a weather balloon, gray and about three feet in diameter. But as soon as I got behind the darn thing, it didn't look like a balloon anymore. It looked like a saucer, a disc.”

We have US astronaut Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 lunar module pilot

“Evidence is strong enough that we really need to have serious open discussion and release of information that it is quite clear the government and other governments do hold”

Then there’s US Astronaut Al Worden, Apollo 15 –
source www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc521.htm

views that Earth was probably visited in the past by extraterrestrial explorers.

From Russia we have cosmonaut Yevegni Khrunov, Soyuz-5 spacecraft pilot in 1969

“As regards UFOs, their presence cannot be denied”

And Vladimir Kovalyonok, Major-General of Aviation stated

"On May 5, 1981, we were in orbit [in the Salyut-6 space station]. I saw an object that didn't resemble any cosmic objects I'm familiar with. It was a round object which resembled a melon, round and a little bit elongated. In front of this object was something that resembled a gyrating depressed cone.”

Also Major-General Pavel Popovich, pioneer Cosmonaut

"Today it can be stated with a high degree of confidence that observed manifestations of UFOs are no longer confined to the modern picture of the world, or the simple refutation of the orthodox natural science paradigm.

We have 100s of pilot sighting on the record. Many of which can be found here… www.ufoevidence.org/topics/PilotSightings.htm Not to mention the 1000’s of government officials, whistleblowers, police, fire, and other very well respected and credible witnesses all come forward and admit that they have seen a UFO and/or admit theUFO exist.

So, in my mind, Disclosure has been made.

So, why do I believe we may never see the formal press release? Well, there are a variety of reasons. First and foremost, as was stated during the Presidential debate on October 22, 2012 by President Obama.

“my first job as commander in chief is to keep the American people safe”

source- www.cnn.com/2012/10/23/politics/debate-five-things-we-learned/index.html

For those who believe in UFOs and aliens… to believe that UFOs and\or ETs have no ulterior motive are delusional. To think that they all come in peace, want to share their technology, love, wisdom, and friendship well…. I don’t know who to say this… other than you are sadly mistaken. For the people thinking we are going to have a “kumbaya” moment when the truth is revealed well… these people have not looked very hard at the facts.

Look at the 1000’s of the alleged abductions that have occurred in the past 40+ years. In fact, some people believe this to be into the millions. These are just the ones we are aware about. These are not done by a race of aliens who appear to have our best interest in mind. On the contrary, if they are to be believed, they are done against our will as if we are nothing more than lab rats on some hidden agenda. Till we understand their reasons for being here, what their motives and intentions are admitting the truth would only create kais not to mention opening governments up to potential lawsuit after lawsuit by victim after victim because our government knew the truth and refused to tell.

While we may not like it, by not admitting to anything, is the wise thing to do.

By hiding the truth from the people, governments believe the people are safe because admitting the truth, Governments run the risk of creating potential unrest, stock market crashes, luting, violence, and etc. that would occur if such an announcement was to be made. While in the long run, it might be the “right thing to do” in the short term, why create all of this havoc when 95% of the world could care less? While the topic of Disclosure, ETs, and UFOs are important to us, the majority of the world could really care less. They want food, shelter, a job, healthcare, etc Interestingly enough, the people that are crying for Disclosure, seem to already believe. There is no reason to pacify such a small percentage of the population, especially on something they are already convinced is real.

Is it just so we can have a massive, “I told you so” moment?

Another reason why I believe we will not see the formal announcement anytime soon has to do with the covert operations of the military. Assuming Roswell and other crash retrieval stories are real and America has in its possession some sort of alien craft(s). The main focus of the military would be to figure out how this craft works in order to reengineer it so it can be used as a weapon. Not necessarily a weapon that can be used against the ETs, but a weapon that can be used against other nations and counties. If the reports are to be believed, these alien craft can out maneuver any sort of craft currently in the possession of our military. They are silent, stealthy and would make wonderful weapon delivery systems. Remember Obama’s statement “ my first job as commander in chief is to keep the American people safe” Having the best weapon does not guarantee safety, but it is reassuring to know, I guess on some level, that our government may be in control of this technology and not some other. Something that cannot be over looked is that we (USA) are not in a position to admit what we know or even what we don’t know. Assuming for example, another country, let’s say Russia has also recovered an alien craft. Their first goal would also be to figure out how the craft works so they in turn could use it as a potential weapon against the US. It a pure strategic manor, keeping what you know and or don’t know unknown makes the American people safe. I am not advocating a one world government, but till we get out of the mindset that my gun is bigger than your and band together for a common good, all cutting edge technology first is in the hands of the military. Even if disclosure was made, and the flow of information (technology) occurred between the ETs and the American government, to believe all this informationwould be made available to the general public is wishful thinking.

Longeyes
03-16-2013, 11:53 AM
Nice Post

Doc
03-16-2013, 03:00 PM
A very good post, indeed. I agree with every point.

Particularly telling is the astronaut testimony from both sides of the World politically. I think that on just about any other subject, the testimony of the astronauts would be taken as truth, yet, what we see here is that their testimony has been undercut by mild debunking and the media simply not ever mentioning the statements--certainly not unless they can link them to senility or public embarrassment in some way.

Disclosure Lite is meant to neutralize this resistance. Medvedev went past the media filter by using the "open mic" gambit to a) be sure has message would get out and b) make it almost impossible for media not to cover the story. The Discloure Lite initiative is counting on the proposition that big name people speaking right past the media to the viewer/listener will get the message out without the barriers of censorship or the giggle factor.

CasperParks
03-17-2013, 03:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPfcuChZ12Q

Published on May 16, 2012

Will Smith says President Barack Obama spoke to his son Jaden about extra-terrestrials when the Smith family had a tour of the White House.

montalk
03-17-2013, 05:44 AM
By hiding the truth from the people, governments believe the people are safe because admitting the truth, Governments run the risk of creating potential unrest, stock market crashes, luting, violence, and etc. that would occur if such an announcement was to be made. While in the long run, it might be the “right thing to do” in the short term, why create all of this havoc when 95% of the world could care less?

Just reverse the order and everything will work out. First we need unrest, stock market crash, looting, violence, loss of rule of law. When the stock market is gone, judicial system nonexistent, martial law imposed, people quarantined in their homes, and the only source of info left is the Emergency Alert System -- then it would be a great time for Disclosure. Because there would be nothing left to fall. Sad but true.

Another sad thing is what the general public think qualifies as disclosure. If the vice president himself got on a morning talk show and said aliens exist and they're here, the country would find it amusing and then go back to business as usual. "That quirky Biden!"

I agree it would take nothing short of a formal press release. Something dramatic. Like a sudden interruption of prime time TV on all channels, with a special address by the president, preferably with Michio Kaku and several military brass standing behind him as backup. And with further interruptions every following night for a week, in case people have poor attention spans and forget it after the first one. That would work. :angel_not:

Doc
03-17-2013, 04:15 PM
I agree it would take nothing short of a formal press release. Something dramatic. Like a sudden interruption of prime time TV on all channels, with a special address by the president, preferably with Michio Kaku and several military brass standing behind him as backup. And with further interruptions every following night for a week, in case people have poor attention spans and forget it after the first one. That would work. :angel_not:

Apparently, the "formal press release" approach has met with fierce political resistance as has the "controlled release". If the President even wanted to make an announcement he is subject to great pressure not to do so and no real pressure to go ahead. That means it won't happen under normal circumstances. The "controlled release" may have been tried more than once but that method is vulnerable to both ridicule and even the crudest of debunking techniques. So, controlled release is a non-starter at this time. This process of elimination, I heard, was a major factor in the genesis of Disclosure Lite.

The individual revealing their personal experience with extraterrestrials can't be pressured before the fact if nobody knows who will come forward next--or when. Pressure after the fact is like trying to put toothpaste back in the tube. Also ridicule and debunking have less traction when the subject is a person who has a reputation for stability and honorable dealings over time and is only asserting "this is what happened to me" or "this is what I saw". The debunker is left explaining how the person did not experience what he said he experienced or attempting to ridicule a respected person, neither of which is a strong hand to play and is after the fact as well.

So, I believe we won't get an announcement from the top unless the PtB need it for a distraction from bad economic news or some scandal and there is little enthusiasm for another attempt at controlled release when the opposition has proved they can kill it with the "death of a thousand duck-nibbles."