PDA

View Full Version : The dead zone water conspiracy

atmjjc
03-17-2013, 06:02 PM
I came across some articles by ‘David Hodges’ and if true, are so shocking in its nature and mindset by the oil elite concerning the willful destruction, by using nitrates in fertilizers and Corexit dumped in our great bodies of water of the Great Lakes, Mississippi River, Gulf of Mexico to name just a few to create in which he refers to as a dead zones to allow the proliferation of algae growth.

Why algae growth?…Algae Will Replace Oil as the Nation’s Energy Source, better known as Bio Fuels. He refers to President Obama and the Military Industrial Complex are complicit and on board in this conspiracy.

I know President Obama is in an all-out effort to find alternatives to our Nations oil consumption and it is really hard for me to believe he would be in such a conspiracy as to our almost destruction of a habitable planet for humans whose life source is fresh water.

Has anyone heard of this destruction of our water supplies or have any knowledge if this is true or not? If true this will greatly diminish world populations as rumored as a priority of the elite to get numbers down to a controllable slave population.

IMHO this would also be a prelude of an alien takeover that has been calling the shots since the beginning of our self-awareness. They just didn’t arrive post WWII but been with us since the beginning of our birth in which they have a hand in our making.

I am hoping, no I am praying, this is nothing but a far out conspiracy theory which was just thrown out there with no evidence of fact.

If true God help us all !!!

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2012/10/23/the-four-horseman-of-the-apocalypse-transoceans-role-in-great-gulf-coast/

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/03/11/voices-from-the-gulf-we-are-being-poisoned-pt-3/

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/03/16/the-mother-of-all-conspiracies-pt-7/

CasperParks
03-17-2013, 08:33 PM
True or not, greed has over-run societies on Earth. A disregard for the planet's health is a crime.

atmjjc
03-18-2013, 02:00 AM
Wasting Our Waterways
Report Factsheet

www.EnvironmentMissouri.org

What did the report find about total toxic chemical discharges into Missouri’s waters?

• In 2010, industrial facilities dumped more than 2 million pounds of toxic chemicals into Missouri’s waterways.

• The Missouri River received the second highest amount of toxic discharges in the nation
in 2010, with more than 12.7 million pounds of toxins dumped into it over the region where it flows. 672,000 pounds of toxins came from Missouri, the most toxins dumped into a single waterway in the state.

What types of chemicals are dumped into our water?

• Nitrate compounds account for the largest volume of toxic chemicals reported. Infants fed formula made with nitrate laden!water may be susceptible to methemoglobinemia,
or “blue!baby” syndrome. Studies have also linked nitrates to organ damage in adults.

• Other toxic chemicals that are being dumped into our waterways have been linked to
cancer (e.g.!arsenic), reproductive disorders (e.g.!benzene), and developmental
problems (e.g. mercury).

What waterways do reproductive and developmental toxins affect?

• Polluters dumped over 10,000 pounds of toxic chemicals linked to developmental
problems into Missouri’s waterways in 2010, making our state the 8th highest in the
nation in terms of developmental toxin discharges.

• In 2010, 5,107 pounds of chemicals linked to reproductive disorders were discharged in
the Upper Black River watershed, and 4,843 pounds into the Meramec River watershed,
making them among the top dozen most contaminated watersheds in the nation in
terms of reproductive toxin discharges.

Isn’t it illegal to dump toxic chemicals into our water?

• The report does not analyze whether facilities exceeded their permits or otherwise
violated the Clean Water Act by dumping millions of pounds of toxins into our waters.

• However, right now 66% of Missouri’s streams do not receive the full protections of the
Clean WaterAct, and are open to even more toxic waste than was reported in the data.Where did
this data come from and what does it cover?

• The report analyzes data from the Toxic Release Inventory (TRI) from the
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) database from 2010. This is the most current
and comprehensive data available.

• The data looks at self reported industrial releases of toxic chemicals.

• The data only covers industrial facilities, so other sources of pollution are not! included,
like agricultural facilities and waste water treatment plants.

What can we do to clean up toxic discharges?

• Switch to safer alternatives to the toxic chemicals and begin to phase out the most
hazardous chemicals.

• Improve the enforcement of the Clean Water Act by ensuring that pollution permits are
renewed on time, ratcheting down permitted pollution levels, and!establishing a
mandatory minimum penalty for Clean Water Act violations.

• The Obama Administration needs to restore Clean Water Act protections to the 72,000
miles of streams in Missouri left vulnerable by legal loopholes.

http://environmentmissouricenter.org/sites/environment/files/reports/Wasting%20Our%20Waterways%20Factsheet.pdf

whoknows
03-18-2013, 05:38 PM
I used working on Research vessels as a merchant seaman and I can say that the general public has no idea! Even the "scientist" are unwilling to commit to what they know $$$$ at risk ya know.

The URLs I going to post here are old news and don't tell the whole truth by a long stretch. This first came to my knowledge from inside the research community in the 80 I think it was but there was little said in the media.. Though they tried to say most of this "not an environmental threat" from what I heard was that thousands of batteries were systematical dumped on purpose, as a means of disposal, in the Gulf of Mexico off the southwestern coast of Florida.

Can't find the original reports seems they have been expunged!

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1346&dat=19940925&id=5LJNAAAAIBAJ&sjid=YPwDAAAAIBAJ&pg=6790,2691765

HAHAHA Hope this can truly be said now but I have my doubts. http://www.gocoastguard.com/serving-in-the-u.s.-coast-guard/real-life-stories/a-beacon-of-stewardship

atmjjc
03-19-2013, 08:05 PM
Thanks for that WhoKnows, I know our water situation is bad but I was totally unaware how bad our water situation is getting to be.

Is there some diabolical plot out there to create dead zones in our water just to harvest algae for another energy source? That is bizarre if not insane.

So what happen to our journalists in the media; they should be on this like a Fly on Sh*t!! What I am seeing in media which is being reported about our waters is being fluffed over with the same old rhetoric.

CasperParks
03-19-2013, 08:40 PM
I grew in the Great Lakes area, US. Fresh water was never an issue. Hope they don't try and pipe water out of the Great Lakes. That issue has come and gone for decades, likely will be another big push to do it.

whoknows
03-20-2013, 07:00 PM
atmjjc: "Is there some diabolical plot out there to create dead zones in our water just to harvest algae for another energy source? That is bizarre if not insane."

The thing is our water world is still pretty much a mystery. And algal blooms are another topic that should be discussed because it's not just "Red Tide" that is threat. If we end up having huge blooms when they die and decompose they put off, I think it is sulfur dioxide which is a deadly gas.

I sat in on that conversation years ago when the scientist I was working with were talking about possible results for cessation of major ocean currents...

To tamper with things we know so little about is indeed insane!

majicbar
03-20-2013, 08:02 PM
Let me throw my two cents in here. As a geographer who has explored this and allied subjects for thirty years on this is pure B.S. spin by those who are promoting some delusional agendas. The economic geography of what is getting lost here is that the ideal is always to produce product near the point of consumption. Algae industrial farms in urban areas to produce the various products from algae, is clearly the most efficient, thus the cheapest. Clean pure water is most efficiently delivered on site through reduction of air, delivered free. The cost of delivering product derived from dead zones is very expensive and the degree of investment required is enormous. I figure that the skimming from the development of these vast costs is the real reason they are being sold to stupid governmental types. Imagine, corrupt international corporate types. Did you see 60 minutes the other week, Chinese billionaires being made from skimming the billions in developing empty cities, really! We have to get smart here, we need to step on the stupid and corrupt Powers That BE.

atmjjc
03-20-2013, 09:05 PM
@ WhoKnows

I think I understand what you are referring to WhoKnows but I am far from being an expert. Correct me if I am going in a wrong direction since SO2 (Sulfur Dioxide) is a problem most likely caused by volcanic activity underwater it would be very hard to pinpoint illegal dumping of SO2 and its byproducts by humans as opposed to natural causes?

So the oxidizing agent in the Claus process used by oil refineries would be SO2 + 2 H2S → 3 S + 2 H2O :bleh:

@ Majicbar

What you are saying Majicbar makes a lot of sense. So if there is any diabolical plot out there on such a scale the Powers That Be would be the only ones able to pull such a stunt. I also know the mafia types also make huge profits from illegal dumping.

What is confusing me is if this is a plot to produce such large scale dead zones for reasons which are hidden from the general public like an energy source not yet disclosed or hardly understood or if it is just plain greed for a fast buck by getting rid of harmful elements the easy way by dumping.

whoknows
03-21-2013, 05:18 PM
@atmjjc

As I am libel to do at times, I struck off on a tangent in my response! LOL. From what I understood of that conversation about algal blooms was a worst case scenario an extinction event, that would be possible if currents stop moving. dead zones are usually the product of algal blooms. We're talking vast regions here and, that as the bloom dies and decays it releases some form of deadly gas... I thought they said sulfur dioxide, not sure about that seems right

What I was really responding to was the sanity or lack there of is our interaction with the world we live in. We don't need to be using our home as a test bed for experiment!

I agree wholeheartedly with majicbar on the production of algal products. Can be controlled?:rolleyes:

majicbar
03-22-2013, 01:57 AM
@ WhoKnows

I think I understand what you are referring to WhoKnows but I am far from being an expert. Correct me if I am going in a wrong direction since SO2 (Sulfur Dioxide) is a problem most likely caused by volcanic activity underwater it would be very hard to pinpoint illegal dumping of SO2 and its byproducts by humans as opposed to natural causes?

So the oxidizing agent in the Claus process used by oil refineries would be SO2 + 2 H2S → 3 S + 2 H2O :bleh:

@ Majicbar

What you are saying Majicbar makes a lot of sense. So if there is any diabolical plot out there on such a scale the Powers That Be would be the only ones able to pull such a stunt. I also know the mafia types also make huge profits from illegal dumping.

What is confusing me is if this is a plot to produce such large scale dead zones for reasons which are hidden from the general public like an energy source not yet disclosed or hardly understood or if it is just plain greed for a fast buck by getting rid of harmful elements the easy way by dumping.

A large occurrencee occurrance of the dead zones is natural, the Sargasso Sea was a well known feature long before man regularly crossed the Atlantic. It is now that we are just throwing so much junk into the seas that this is more visible, so visable and so irritating. It is mostly greed, the cheap buck for disposal, like the pigs dumped into the river in China, so 12,000 pigs, really, really disgusting. In my 64 years, greed is the usual motive, follow the money, it has never been moreso, and afterall, the PTB seem to have many among them who do not see themselves living into a future World, so what do they care.

atmjjc
03-24-2013, 05:42 AM
hmmmm seem to be dumping off the coast of Central America, by Costa Rica...

NEWARK, N.J. (CBSNewYork / AP) - Two international shipping firms pleaded guilty Thursday to obstruction and other charges in connection with what the U.S. Attorney’s Office characterized as a pattern of falsifying records to hide the illegal dumping of engine sludge and oil-contaminated waste into the ocean.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/03/22/germany-cyprus-based-shipping-companies-admit-dumping-off-u-s-shores/