PDA

View Full Version : Hybrids!

lycaeus
05-07-2013, 04:34 AM
OK, random question time. Do you think it's possible that there are already many different kinds of human alien hybrids among us right now? With some more or less human or alien. Who knows right? Would they be aware of themselves as to their true nature and how could you tell? I'm getting into some 'supersoldier' stuff lately and am finding that some people have interesting genes containing different aliens and animals with their human DNA so i think it's possible that this is going on but to what extent and why I'm not really sure.

CasperParks
05-07-2013, 05:20 AM
Probability is high.

Fore
05-07-2013, 08:42 AM
Probability is high.Unfortunately, I would have to agree.

There are probably hybrids in human society. If there were an integration program (and I strongly think there is....unfortunately) then it would be logical to do "pilot projects" in a controlled environment.

If you birth someone outside of a natural human environment, I simply would not see them adopting/adapting regular behaviors, attitudes and social conventions that simulate the regular human being you'd see on any street corner or cafe very easily. I suspect there would be some learning curve to it. Intelligence and any manner of insight alone wouldn't fill that gap.

So I would surmise there would probably be a contingent of hybrids (assuming abductee/contactee reports are true) that would need to assimilate into "behaviors" by more than mere "observation". They would have to practice it until they got the social expressions and behaviors...just right.

If you watch normal human beings there are tons of idiosyncrasies they/we display that has everything to do with the persons persona and their body and how it affects them.

If hybrids are any smarter or more insightful they will not come out with the same persona as the average human person. The chemistry and design of their minds and body would [probably] disenfranchise them from achieving a perfect imitation (without alot of practice).

These hybrids (if they exist) would need to practice in a controlled environment where errors in judgement and failed imitations wouldn't trigger a premature end to that learning curve.

----------------------------------

(I suppose) The ET side of the experiment would also have to field questions from these hybrids as to what it probably means to be a Hybrid vs Human. Does that hybrids observations of normal human behavior lead them to believe they are Inferior? Superior? Indifferent? Different? Etc.

Without strict management of a hybrids identity/persona and a controlled environment...I suspect there is room for problems to spring forth. I'd expect managing a hybrids mentality and feelings when contrasting themselves and the party they want to imitate, would be an interesting exercise.

There is also a question that springs to mind, what (or who) decides which attributes are imitations and which are genuine assimilation? Do ET's want genuinely sympathetic Hybrids? Do they (ETs) want hybrids who learn a little too much from their human cousins?

Lets say the hybrid sees sympathy (theoretical of course) and its insight allows it to assimilate that understanding and actively practices it. Becoming less an imitation and more of a genuine expression.

What happens if an ET instructor (assuming there is one) tells the hybrid to do something that contradicts it's notions of sympathy? What if the hybrid picked up the lesson on sympathy a little too well?

What happens to the hybrid when it's new found lessons in humanity contradict the ET instructor? Are they instructed to disregard it, or are they told to be less human?

Dragonfire
05-08-2013, 01:44 AM
Aren't humans a type of hybrid?

Thinking ancient alien theory.......

Doc
05-08-2013, 05:18 AM
Aren't humans a type of hybrid?

Thinking ancient alien theory.......

As DNA becomes more widely, cheaply and easily used, I think we are going to find some very interesting things in the past and the present to the degree that definitions and concepts that have been around for a long time will have to be changed.

atmjjc
05-08-2013, 01:48 PM
The hypothesis of evolution and the theory of any specie turning into another type specie or sub specie through time without some type intervention are far-fetched and reaching.

Darwinism theory

>struggle for existence
>variation
>survival of the fittest
>natural selection

Neo-Darwinism theory (here is where it starts to drift into nonsense)

>mutation
>genetic recombination
>Changes in the chromosome number and structure
>Natural selection
>Reproductive isolation

The science of evolution does have some value in the scientific arena but should not be taken as fact. If you take the religious interpretation out of the equation and look to the beginning of life on this planet and believe life started by some chemicals mixed together and the right conditions created life or a meteor or comet seeded the planet and life came to being or that one celled organisms mutated into millions of different species like fish, plants, birds, monkeys, humans etc., that in my opinion would be delusional.

So how did humans come to be? The question should be taken a step further…How did any specie come to be?

calikid
05-08-2013, 04:06 PM
<snip>

So how did humans come to be? The question should be taken a step further…How did any specie come to be?

Been a few years since I read "Origin of Species", but I believe Darwin's studies on the Galapagos Islands addressed the topic of diverse species by saying that groups placed into isolation "evolved" to flourish within the environment they were living in.
As in, if the flowers within the limited ecosystem (Galapagos Islands) had deep petals, then the birds living there, over generations, developed longer beaks to obtain nectar/seeds.
Thus a separate species of that particular bird developed.

atmjjc
05-08-2013, 07:47 PM
Been a few years since I read "Origin of Species", but I believe Darwin's studies on the Galapagos Islands addressed the topic of diverse species by saying that groups placed into isolation "evolved" to flourish within the environment they were living in.
As in, if the flowers within the limited ecosystem (Galapagos Islands) had deep petals, then the birds living there, over generations, developed longer beaks to obtain nectar/seeds.
Thus a separate species of that particular bird developed.

But the bird was still a bird. You may get some unique fossil evidence or some color modifications etc. but what you will not find is the ‘missing link’. A lot of people take this for granted that there is a missing link but let me repeat there is no missing link anywhere to be found in anything.

I assume it might help the evolutionary theory and would be taken a little more serious if science could prove a missing link.

http://www.icr.org/article/2709/

whoknows
05-08-2013, 07:52 PM
LOL these discussions always takes me to a comment by Sean Carrol theoretical physicist cal tech made in a ted talk he gave on " Distant time and the hint of a multiverse"

I am sure Dr. Carrol would say I'm misusing his statement. But why without evidence would one insist that this is just a part of nature... But

"An egg is a low entropy configuration and yet when we open our refrigerator we do not go ha how surprising to find this low entropy configuration in our refrigerator, that's because and egg is not a closed system it comes out of a chicken. Maybe the universe comes out of a universal chicken." LOL to think a giant chicken is the progenitor of our universe1

14:30 or so but watch the whole thing if you have the time.

http://www.ted.com/talks/sean_carroll_distant_time_and_the_hint_of_a_multiv erse.html

montalk
05-08-2013, 10:27 PM
Geneticists can't tell the difference between a random mutation in our distant past, and intentional genetic manipulation by aliens.

They can't tell the difference between a natural genetic bottlenecking (where the population mostly dies off except a few, who then repopulate the species) and aliens taking a couple dozen humans and creating a new race with them.

They can't tell the difference between a rapid evolution in our species due to environmental changes, and intentional tweaks by aliens over a couple generations.

All of these may look the same through their tools and standardized interpretation. It's like the saying, "If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail."

I bet if you handed them an alien hybrid, they would analyze its DNA and the analysis software would ignore everything that didn't "fit" in its database, and the rest would be chalked up to a "rare genetic disorder." They would feel sorry for this person and close the case. And if they can't explain it, they'd probably pretend it never happened. I read about Lloyd Pye and his Star Child skull and the ridiculous amount of robotic shutdowns and stonewalling he witnessed in the academics he approached about it.

There's a lot of funny looking people in the world. You could take some elfish looking humanoid from Alpha Centauri and march him down Times Square... people would feel sorry for his disease, and try not to look or point since that is considered rude. If you did the same with a reptilian, people would wonder what movie was being shot today. I bet odd hybrid behavior could be rationalized away as Aspergers Syndrom to some people. So aliens could get away with a lot, without disturbing the status quo.

lycaeus
05-09-2013, 04:10 AM
I bet odd hybrid behavior could be rationalized away as Aspergers Syndrom to some people.
It's funny, when I brought up this topic it was triggered by someone who thought I was a hybrid based on some things I wrote on this forum. (And I used to diagnose myself as Aspergerian not too long ago. )I'm not sure if he was referring to a human body with an ET soul or a human/alien body. I would guess that some people like me, probably a lot, have souls that are more alien to this world than a lot of people are. That would account for anomalous behaviour and different ways of thinking and being in those types. But the thought of having alien DNA is unsettling.

There is a huge variety of different kinds of people on earth. Many different souls and as far as I can tell, there are some genealogies with more or less alien DNA, well that's my best guess. Maybe the soul reconfigures the body a little bit to match the soul, so say an ET soul incarnates, then their energy would fire up some DNA codes in the body that most souls don't get fired up.

And I actually really do believe that humanoid aliens of different kinds intermixed and intermix with us. I wondered what this stranger said about me and conidered it and I'm honestly unsure. I think I have an ET soul possibly. And after learning of supersoldiers and their alien genes, as well as huge hybrid breeding and integration programs and experiments, especially with living with that weird Trent guy I wrote about... I really don't know but I doubt it. I could be fantasizing just for the sake of excitement. But I do have a weird head and don't fit in, having all the 'wanderers' symptoms. My head is not too noticeable, but if looked at from an angle you can see that the back part extends upwards and widens quite a bit. Kind of like those old Egyptian paintings, except not so dramatic and my twin looks completely average. I was also born upside down and couldn't have a natural birth (C-section). Greys have big heads, and Nordics are said to be identical to us except with bigger heads. Maybe some genes or energetic manipulation was involved in my birth? That might explain some of my abductions, maybe keeping an eye on me. With Trent, i thought maybe they'd experiment and see how he does in the real world on his own. I have B positive blood though, no 'alien factor' in there.It's a crazy thought though and I could be jumping to conclusions out of boredom. Guys at work call me 'Powder' (from the movie, which I hate lol) for some strange reason and people say I'm weird and unique but I'm decently respected at least. I just pray to god for the truth of who I am and to see my destiny clearly.

I think a straight alien/human hybrid would be so far beyond our norm to go unnoticed. Huge quirks in human behaviour are likely nothing compared to an ET difference.

atmjjc
05-10-2013, 01:54 AM
WOW, now I know why we love beaches and surfboards and riding the waves. COULD IT BE, humans were once Zebrafish?…LOL…:confused:

Zebrafish Genome Found Strikingly Similar to Humans
Apr 25, 2013 by Sci-News.com

According to a paper published in Nature, 70 per cent of protein-coding human genes are related to genes found in the zebrafish (Danio rerio), and 84 per cent of genes known to be associated with human disease have a zebrafish counterpart.

further reading http://www.sci-news.com/genetics/article01036.html

lycaeus
05-12-2013, 04:56 AM
I'm not sure if he was referring to a human body with an ET soul or a human/alien body.
Ok so he thinks that my genetics were probably tampered with in the womb. I wonder if this is true and how common it might be. Is it that far fetch'd that a lot of people might have a little quirt of alien DNA in them? Maybe it's WAY more common than we might imagine. Ufo authors talk about how massive breeding experiments are, and if you accept the possibility that ET's can time travel, well maybe there are already many different kinds of human genetic experiments. I'm aware of how grandiose and fantastical I sound but hey, it's just a thought. Fore is an example of a person who received a huge amount of ET attention for some reason. Maybe there's alien DNA in some contactees or an ET soul and they are being checked up on? I'm sure not all alien genes are bad, and in the end it's the soul that matters. I woudn't like to see us start mating with aliens in the future though. And what's interesting is that there is evidence that humans are not a natural earth evolution, so we might already be a type of hybrid from ancient genetic experiments.

atmjjc
05-13-2013, 01:59 PM
Actually with hybrids on this planet the ET/UT have been creating human and other specie type hybrids for hundreds of thousands of years. Usually when finished with their projects they destroy their creations for whatever reasons.

About 4000 to 6000 years ago is when they started tinkering with us again and upped the ante by giving us a cognitive ability in which we formed religions and language and agriculture with the ability to learn.

Basically we are all hybrids. My fear is our population has grown to uncontrollable proportions in which they might want to get our growth down to a sustainable level or wipe the slate clean and start all over again.

lycaeus
08-02-2013, 03:14 AM
Found this cool abduction story of an encounter with hybrids:

"We Can MAKE You Fall In Love"/"Future Leaders of the World"- 1990

I remember so clearly that part of things, and all I can say is-- hybrids could make an excellent living delivering mind-control mood-altering shifts like a drug dealer. Its so swift. It may only last for a brief period of time, but during that time--? Yowza! What an ability!

It was as if we were plopped down into an alternate reality in which our identities and memories were totally changed and we neither noticed nor cared.

I looked away and then back at several things-- because in dreams things will ALWAYS change when you do that. Nothing changed-- except the 'people' silently staring at us-- and even then, only their faces.
I realized what that meant...

I was in the middle of an abduction event...

http://spirals-end.livejournal.com/tag/hybrids

Fore
08-03-2013, 06:02 AM
I don't want to let this one pass,

But I can confirm what the person is saying is true. The Advisor offered to do it once to me and she exposed me to trick and explained what it was. She refused to do it again because she said something about not wanting me to fall into it. (I don't recall her exact words at the moment)

The posting you cited is consistent with everything she taught me about them. It also gives you a little insight into what we were discussing in the Demon thread and how these things relate together.

lycaeus
08-03-2013, 06:23 AM
Interesting confirmation Fore. The blogger sounded like she was telling the truth to me as far as I can tell. We're talking about powerful beings influencing humanity from the shadows. And it looks like it happens a lot! I wonder who is more manipulative the aliens/hybrids or the demons and phantoms? Either way it's a reminder to pay attention to life and live consciously. ...(lol looks like you just answered that question in the demons thread)

Fore
08-03-2013, 06:52 AM
Interesting confirmation Fore. The blogger sounded like she was telling the truth to me as far as I can tell. We're talking about powerful beings influencing humanity from the shadows. And it looks like it happens a lot! I wonder who is more manipulative the aliens/hybrids or the demons and phantoms? Either way it's a reminder to pay attention to life and live consciously. ...(lol looks like you just answered that question in the demons thread)Honestly,

When you wrote a couple of times your own connections between concepts that I expressed it gave me a major morale boost. To see it when someones gets it, is satisfying.

-----------------------

To answer (your unanswerable) question....

I don't know who can be classified as more deceptive. If you look at the ET's they are after one general goal. Surprisingly mentioned in that womans account.

The Demons are after a different goal with a similar type of end game. Different angles and different techniques applied. To ask which one is worse...is impossible to answer. They are both just generally deceptive.

Who does the most damage...

Again, both end badly in some cases, so it is hard to say who does the most damage. Are all ET cases like that though? No.

Are all demon cases going to end badly, (IMO) yes.

---------------------

What I once asked the advisor bothered me deeply because she wouldn't answer my question.

Why do ET's do the things they do? How can they live life knowing that they did these things? (Some don't consider human beings equals. Some ET assert they are not considered truly sentient. Lower Lifeforms are sometimes seen as by others as "things" and not "people".)

If I met a hybrid would you allow it? (No)

If I met a hybrid would I know it? (....)

If I talked to a hybrid to see if they have a conscience would it matter? (~roughly she answered at the time many different ways. All ultimately ending in the idea that there were complicated situation in the background stemming from neglect and acute differences of behaviors not compensating for a healthy development cycle. She ultimately made it clear to me that depending on how you grow up, and your environment, you come out differently in the end.)

---------------------

So basically, there are some maladjusted people in ET circles. There are plenty of issues on whether human beings qualify as things or people. The chemistry and dynamics behind ET's is substantially different than a human composition.

They live in one dynamic, we live in another. Some don't see eye to eye with us. I understand why.

There is (and it is strange saying it as a human being) more support on a philosophical level for human beings being equal than there is in fact (as they see it).

Personally, beyond that, the thing that gets to me is that I think there is a disposition problem "up there".

I figure that if you look at animals in your home with respect and kindness you'll probably see farm animals the same way. As something other than a "Thing".

If you don't "see" anything in lower life forms worth treating with respect or kindness... or you don't believe "living things" with a lower grade sentience still deserve "humane treatment" then you are the same as an ET.

Fore
08-03-2013, 07:23 AM
It's a problem of seeing yourself in other things.

If a hybrid doesn't grow up in an environment where it captures the notions and nurtures an internal idea that other "living things" are still important (even if classified as low end). Then, you'd do something without thinking twice to it.

Apparently, in some stories hybrids will have no problem with harming a human being. Sometimes an ET will have no problem harming a hybrid. (in some strange cases)

But I haven't yet read of any cases where a hybrids will harm another hybrid. Or an equal footed ET will harm another.

----------------------

So in my personal view I assume it all about what they see in you.

Are you just a bag of living material with a lower intelligence and a limited consciousness?

Or

Are you a being which is still in it's early stages of development that requires a soft treatment and concious sympathy? Do you see a part of you in them? etc

-----------------------

I have long noticed that regular people on this Earth think of each other differently. Some see each other as an opportunity. Others as if they were a stranger that brings out a (irrational) want or need to accommodate. Others think of people as a jumping point to engage in something.

An ET is a different beast.

They see most things through their mental lense. (On Average) They see what you are as an intellectual understanding and then as tags of all sorts.

So when I have checked inside them, they always see you as what you actually are, and add things from there. They define their role towards you in all those mental tags they use.

People on Earth tend to view you in sometimes strangest of terms. The definitions are not as sensible as they should be. The way they see you is more about them than it is about who you really are.

The ET are often backwards about that. They see into you and define you. Then add their roles relationship as it should be. If someone orders them to see you as their buddy, thats what they will do.

In a human being, if a boss orders someone to treat you differently, there is an awkward situation because human beings views on things don't change on a dime upon request. You can't do that with them like you can with most ET.

======================

In the story with the woman being affected. You can just see the hybrids standing around observing the interaction. Most likely they are just like the ET trying to understand the dynamics that come naturally from a human being.

That dynamic doesn't exist as much inside them as most human beings probably think it should. The formulation of their nature (if anything like the ET) is different. The reactions and urges are different. Though I have noticed that in these stories the Hybrids seem to be more loose with their emotions than the ET. They resemble a human being reacting to something in some cases but not the right reactions.

I can imagine that they require practice and observation to get the right emulation going. If they are anything like the ET, they have to peek inside the mind and emotions as someone goes through the motions of an ordinary life. They have to understand it mentally like a formula on what is a proper composite behavior and what isn't.

Because if they were like the ET, their actual natural reaction might be completely different and at odds with what the normal (ordinary) response might be. Hehe, I can imagine an ET not having a response because of how they are on the inside.

If it doesn't come out of them naturally they would have to imitate it by studying someone who is an authentic human being. Doing it over and over again until they catch enough of the tiny specifics to make a convincing approximation.

-------------------

I have always wanted to know how do hybrids relate to human beings. Not the faux behavior, but really, on the inside.

lycaeus
08-03-2013, 08:24 AM
Personally, beyond that, the thing that gets to me is that I think there is a disposition problem "up there".
Ha! To put it lightly... and politely. Plenty of food for thought there too bad I'm falling asleep to respond atm...

Redbone
08-03-2013, 06:32 PM
Are we not all hybrids created in his image? I do not want to get into a major religious debate but, doesn't Christianity teach that we are not of this Earth and when we die we go somewhere not of this Earth? Doesn't it explain why ancient and modern people are so interested in the Stars and Planets? And when I die, I am going to Hell or Heaven, neither of which is in my zip code. I am still trying to figure out how to attach a U-Haul trailer to the back of my hearse. Like those before me, I am looking towards the sky and wondering............:confused:

lycaeus
08-03-2013, 07:29 PM
Are we not all hybrids created in his image? I do not want to get into a major religious debate but, doesn't Christianity teach that we are not of this Earth and when we die we go somewhere not of this Earth? Doesn't it explain why ancient and modern people are so interested in the Stars and Planets? And when I die, I am going to Hell or Heaven, neither of which is in my zip code. I am still trying to figure out how to attach a U-Haul trailer to the back of my hearse. Like those before me, I am looking towards the sky and wondering............
I think the humans in our world that have that conscience, that 'godspark-of-spirit' are not completely of this earth: they have physical bodies, but a connection of their soul to the divine, some days the connection is more clear than others and varies with different people.

Physical alien genetics and earthbound human genetics is a different combination of 'stuff from below' mixed with 'stuff from above'.

Back in the day, thousands of years ago, half-alien half-human hybrids walked among the people, that's in the history books. Maybe the fully alien ones biology would not 'work' in our biological environment? Maybe they'd be susceptible to bacterial diseases here so they mix dna with the earth-natives to colonize but i'm not too sure...

But there was a lot of interbreeding back in the day. Different groups especially secret societies are keen on maintaining the 'purity' of their bloodlines because some bloodlines have more alien dna in them than others and they call that 'holy' in some cases. But overall, throughout our history most of humanity is a jumbled mess of human and different alien codes of genetic information.

There are alien human hybrid breeding projects going on now for whatever purpose. Maybe aliens want bodies with new qualities they can incarnate into, or attach for a new experience? Maybe it's more about enslaving humans genetically...

One of the common traits a lot of abductees have is certain genetic factors which might indicate more alien dna in them making them more suitable for whatever 'projects' or experiments they have for them. I've heard white people and 'red' native people are the most common targets. And maybe they look for souls that have had past lives in different alien bodies. Alien souls in human bodies from different groups might account why some people have a natural affinity for one another and others have a natural repulsion. There are so many things that make us who we are most people aren't even aware of...

And I wouldn't worry about the u-haul trailer. You only take your soul and the properties of your soul are what determines where you go after death I think it's different for a lot of people.

lycaeus
08-03-2013, 08:04 PM
If you don't "see" anything in lower life forms worth treating with respect or kindness... or you don't believe "living things" with a lower grade sentience still deserve "humane treatment" then you are the same as an ET.
I could never hurt an animal, they're just like people just a little dumb. If we have the mentality of treating others as lesser than us, then that might be part of the problem why humans attract the experiences of beings like 'ETs' treating us like lab-rats. On the microcosm, we all can see how a personal victim-mindset attracts jerks in our lives. As above, so below.

But it can't be all our own fault can it? It seems way too unfair from our perspective that we haven't been given a fair chance to evolve naturally without outside influence. Then of course, our genes are not completely from earth. So maybe some alien groups have more right to interfere in our affairs because they're distant family. Maybe some groups have responsibility and karma ties with us due to our genetic connections to different groups. And there's gotta be rules to what goes on, some sort of higher governing body like 'the third group' of ET you talked about.

An ET is a different beast.

They see most things through their mental lense. (On Average) They see what you are as an intellectual understanding and then as tags of all sorts.
Sounds like they're not nearly as emotional as us, or maybe they're so advanced mentally they use their minds more. What about the more benevolent ET like your Advisor? She seemed to have love for you and humans. It'd be nice to think there are loving spiritual aliens who care about us and help us out, well there are encounters with those types. I think the good ones really do help us out behind the scenes. Who knows how many terrorist attacks, destructions and tyrannical agendas they could have thwarted behind the scenes with their advanced powers of psychic influence, technology and abilities? The odds are deadset against us, but nowadays I think we're living in the apocalypse (the revealing) and we have the opportunity to learn about pretty much everything thanks to the internet. We also have intuition and higher guidance I think, if we can learn to hear it. Synchronicties show that some forces are mysteriously working in our favor.

And who knows what's really going on here. Our whole world might be just some controlled virtual reality experiment that is designed to lure souls here, trick them and enslave their essence to be used as spiritual food for interdimensional beings or what Castaneda calls 'the Flyers'. Et can see beyond the 'experiment' we're immersed in. Some souls are breaking out of the slaughterhouse fear factory and they are clamping down on us in all ways they can, genetically and spiritually. Hybrids might be their new characters, puppet-pawns they're inserting into the experiment to try and keep things under their control.

Also, maybe good ETs don't directly interfere (I'm hoping for good reasons) but if they have a soul-tie to a human being from some other existence they might be allowed in some cases to expose a human (maybe like Fore and his Advisor?) to some enlightening truths and let the human pass on the knowledge, to people to help us out a bit.

But humans are now corrupted and we can't just blame alien forces for that. I hope we're not all judged the same because there is a huge variance in people.

montalk
08-03-2013, 11:47 PM
This is worth reposting, from http://www.geohanover.com/docs/contact1.htm

Some background information is necessary for the next section. When I was a child, I never felt related to my biological family. The older I got, the more pronounced this lack of identification with my family and feeling of not belonging to them became. Thus, I was constantly seeking information about my birth because I had come to the conclusion that I was adopted. What other logical conclusion can you draw? Whenever I asked my father when I was born, he would always say the same thing, "You weren't born, you were hatched." This really aggravated me as a child. No matter how many times I asked the question, that is what he ALWAYS said. My father did have a sarcastic sense of humor, but his persistence on this topic was unusual even for him. […]

A group of very human extra-terrestrials are sitting there calmly talking with us like a business meeting. The conference table is oval shaped. Our transformed selves look similar to the extra-terrestrials sitting across from us. I know for myself that I felt and acted like a totally mature adult who knew the details of what was being discussed.

The extra-terrestrials at the meeting had their individual distinctions. There are four of them; two men and two women. Three of them have that ageless quality but one of the men doesn't. He looks more mature and appears to be the group leader.

One of the extra-terrestrial women is blond, one has black hair; both with a page boy type shortness. The other extra-terrestrial male has sort of a sandy colored hair. Those three look like the bodies we were transformed into.

As I mentioned, they asked how we liked the form we were in and the general concensus was that it was too limiting. They told us that they were working to improve the physical situation, to provide enhancements, but had to work within parameters so that we would not be detected. That we had physical enemies that must not know who, or I suppose what, we were.

Then they started talking about how we would contribute to a new generation from the genetic materials contained in our current body cells and how the new generation, literally our offspring, would have greater, enhanced capabilities. These new "people" would enter the world in a time when things were different and it was safe to do so. […]

Continuing the conversation flow: After the topic of the next generation of us, whatever we are and whatever that is, the extra-terrestrials began talking about their concern about the genetic breakthrough that the gray aliens had made in Nazi Germany. They said the gray extra-terrestrials had succeeded in contriving a way to make their alien gametes work with human gametes. The goal was a half human-half gray alien with the superiority of the extra-terrestrial portion.

It was obvious that the gray extra-terrestrials did not have the best interest of humans in mind.

Additional information was discussed, which may be presented later in it's appropriate context, about this topic and then logistic solutions about the situation were discussed but that was blocked from my recall at that time.

lycaeus
08-20-2013, 02:24 AM
Sorry if this is old news...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHixnrz1Vqc&list=FLjBxUpcbAR0oPQmrt-mR_tg&index=6

These are hybrids no?

lycaeus
08-21-2013, 07:34 AM
This guy Leon Both (Leon Botha) is a DJ also seen in one of their videos. He talks about philosophical and esoteric things:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Aq2r2g4F5UQ#at=171

More on Die Antwoord:

(i swear he's wearing a wig)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63-cXEHzbMY&list=FLjBxUpcbAR0oPQmrt-mR_tg&index=4

There are some hints in the media about who they are. I think they tell us what is going on in subtle and not so subtle ways.

Die Antwoord deliver alien life to Vancouver (http://bc.ctvnews.ca/die-antwoord-deliver-alien-life-to-vancouver-1.771289)

In “District 9,” the filmmaker Neill Blomkamp portrayed an Afrikaner transforming into something else completely — an alien — and emerging with improved moral character. “People react to ‘District 9’ and Die Antwoord on the same level,” Ninja suggested. They’re drawn to the burst of creative energy released by transformation.

“I feel sorry for people who need to ask us: Is it real?” Ninja told me. Changing identities is the point — the more total, the better.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/29/magazine/die-antwoord.html?_r=1& (why does he call himself nija? is it about hiding who he is?)

The group's next, seemingly inevitable step: movie stardom. "Hollywood's not knocking on our door," said Ninja. "They're banging down the door with a sledgehammer."

To wit: Vi$$er and Ninja have downed cappuccinos at David Lynch's Hollywood home, discussed film projects with "District 9" helmer (and fellow South African) Neill Blomkamp and plan to shoot a short film with "Gummo" writer-director Harmony Korine next month in Nashville. (The group's mysterious 19-year-old DJ Hi-Tek, who is responsible for creating the group's synth- and bass-heavy musical undergirdle, seldom travels and never does interviews.) http://articles.latimes.com/2010/oct/25/entertainment/la-et-die-antwoord-20101025

Die Antwoord – YO-landi Vi$$er: Zef Alien Queen (http://elizabethfawn.com/2012/06/27/die-antwoord-yo-landi-vier-zef-alien-queen/)

Their site (http://www.dieantwoord.com/). You can check out their videos and stuff but it's pretty dark and ugly. There are mind control triggers in there especially beta-cat sex-kitten and other things. Some lyrics talk about how americans are gross and imbred. That might imply that humans are imbred and should copulate with hybrids? One songs called 'I Fink You Feaky'. It's about sex with a freaky person. Their music and fashion is often described as an alien and hybrid mix of different genres.

They play techno. This is said to ignite the alien parts in our DNA. Usually starseeds and hybrids supposedly relax to this music. It's robotic (like Grey mentality). It attracts people into groups which supports a culture of togetherness and Oneness. The rave culture is about drugs and attracts people who are social rebels (like starseeds?). Music works energetically and has a powerful influence. The former white hat guy says it opens up certain chakras, w/e that means...

Embracing the global village (http://sashamalchik.livejournal.com/503138.html)

http://formerwhitehat.wordpress.com/2012/08/

They're featured in 'Andromeda Mag (http://pinterest.com/andromedamag/pins/)'. It has an Illuminati pyramid as the logo.

If hybrids were here would we know it? I think these guys were brought here to guage public reaction as an experiment.