PDA

View Full Version : Typing Issue

norenrad
05-09-2013, 07:56 PM
Lately, the "Enter" key doesn't work on this forum. If I want to start another paragraph and press enter, nothing happens. Also, sometimes the cursor won't move or is not visible.

epo333
05-09-2013, 09:58 PM
Well I might just test my keyboard here and press "ENTER" to start a new line...

I pressed it twice and it worked OK for me. or at least as good as ever...?

epo333

CasperParks
05-09-2013, 11:26 PM
Checking enter...

Worked...

Worked...

norenrad
05-10-2013, 12:37 AM
Nope, still doesn't work for me. I have to type in word then paste it here if I require paragraphs... strange.

majicbar
05-10-2013, 12:50 AM
I've had the same issue, so now I type out what I want in an email to myself, then copy and past it into the Reply Panel.

But then again this time everything seems to be working right again, sigh, "PUKERS".

epo333
05-10-2013, 01:04 AM
Nope, still doesn't work for me. I have to type in word then paste it here if I require paragraphs... strange.

This might sound odd but you have two "enter" keys on your key board right..? (one on the number key pad) and niether of them work here on the forum. That is very strange. I'm not sure what might be the problem, forum, or what...?

I left a note to the crew, maybe there is an adjustment out of wack on your account settings...!

norenrad
05-10-2013, 01:23 AM
Thank you, I'm sure it's one of those small annoying details. I'll check my settings and look on the internet.

norenrad
05-10-2013, 01:34 AM
OK. I found that some forums have this issue with IE (Internet Explorer) 9 and 10, I have IE 10. The fix is to turn on compatibility view in IE while visiting the forum that is having the issue.

Garuda
05-10-2013, 06:05 AM
OK. I found that some forums have this issue with IE (Internet Explorer) 9 and 10, I have IE 10. The fix is to turn on compatibility view in IE while visiting the forum that is having the issue.

<grin> That is so typically Microsoft again. It works fine in all browsers except for Explorer, yet somehow in their view it's the FORUM that is having the issue... Err. No! It's Explorer having the issue...

calikid
05-10-2013, 02:10 PM

Another fix.... load\use Firefox v20. Worked for me :D