PDA

View Full Version : Tobacco Conspiracy

lycaeus
05-12-2013, 02:33 PM
In Canada here, our government made it illegal for us to purchase 'e-cigs' which are vaporizers that let you inhale a safe form of nicotine. You get all the benefits (yes there really are benefits for some people) of nicotine minus the thousands of poisons that are added to most cigarettes. They say that they prohibit this because they're concerned about our health, yet they sell crap tobacco all the time, with 80 something % of the money as tax.

I've looked all over and it is nearly impossible to get organic tobacco from here or the States unless you are rich. BUT, there is a better way! Buy a bottle of liquid nicotine and get a vapour smoke and you won't suffer much withdrawal from smoking and your health will drastically improve. You can add different strengths of nicotine as well as flavours, essential oils, vitamins and things like ginseng to the e-cig. You can 'smoke' it anywhere because it's not smoke, just water vapour. They're not going to advertise this much in the MSM because tobacco taxes fuel the economy. A $20 bottle should last a good 6 months! I've smoked them and they are really good, you just have to get over that chemically-induced drug high addiction you get from commercial smokes and then you're laughing.

http://www.e-cig.com/shopping/default.asp

CasperParks
05-12-2013, 05:35 PM
I had one of those smaller ones, didn't work very well. A couple people had them and worked fine for them. They have a new and improved one now at the Mall, nothing like that webpage showed.

lycaeus
05-12-2013, 09:57 PM
Gotta get a high quality one. The newer Angel model they advertise is top of the line. I've tried weaker nicotine strengths than are available and it definitely does the trick. People are getting turned off of the idea because none of the products in Canada are allowed to use liquid nicotine but you can still order it online. Thank god for the internet.