PDA

View Full Version : Andromedians Message To Humanity?

CasperParks
05-28-2013, 05:42 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwO1-pcMeFw&feature=player_embedded

Garuda
05-28-2013, 06:15 AM
Sounds like the beginning of a sci-fi movie! :)

CasperParks
05-28-2013, 06:17 AM
Sounds like the beginning of a sci-fi movie! :)

It does...

atmjjc
05-28-2013, 11:19 AM
hey Casper, I think the video was from G.H. Rees. His work seems to be on the radical side but it gives a good perspective on what is out there.

Here is the link to the website

http://hellenandchaos.blogspot.com

aquila
07-24-2013, 06:58 PM
after the andromedan message to humanity ends search for the program alien warning message on live tv in uk we .. planet appearing in menu. listen to program --> note music

listen to the music

listen

aquila
09-13-2014, 11:17 PM
search for ---> alien message on live tv in UK we come to warn you about your Race and your Planet

note the music before message

there are numerous titles in this item; search for the one which bears a song of time

and make an attempt to better understand the Viking 1 images of Mars Cydonia the pyramids and face

aquila
10-23-2015, 07:38 PM
of the video --> alien message on live tv in uk we come to warn you about .. ..

the music stanza has been removed from video content

-

what was music material encoded into video

why was it removed

-

majicbar
10-23-2015, 08:01 PM
of the video --> alien message on live tv in uk we come to warn you about .. ..

the music stanza has been removed from video content

-

what was music material encoded into video

why was it removed

-

Typically such music is placed into these videos without any consideration of copyright, thus as a copyright violation the video MUST be taken down by the "user agreement". It is possible that nothing was encoded into the music.

aquila
10-23-2015, 08:20 PM
copyright holder must make an attempt to identify title and artist of music which appeared in video regardless of copyright disposition

aquila
10-23-2015, 11:57 PM
when the nasa viking probe first depicted the face on mars object there was obvious speculation about it being a natural phenomenon of rock and topography

the kilometer high martian pyramids in cydonia were also officially written off as natural scenery

maybe so

just recently the massive pyramids in bosnia were identified as man made structures

and there are probably numerous hundred meter high pyramidal structures in the amazon and elsewhere which remain undetected

suppose the face on mars in cydonia was a natural phenomenon

suppose the face on mars in cydonia was ..

the message of the face on mars in cydonia

is telling you something

and the message is very deep

and very profound

it is as if all of the conditions of season and reason and light and shade and everything else came together to convey a certain message to those who would recognize it

what was the message

-

majicbar
10-24-2015, 04:10 AM
copyright holder must make an attempt to identify title and artist of music which appeared in video regardless of copyright disposition

That is not how I understand it, as I understand copyright: if you use anything which is not your own invention, fair use can only be invoked under limited circumstances, it is unnecessary that a coyyright owner need sue me to retain the rights that the law gives them. Perhaps I misunderstand your contention. It is not mine to use simply because I want to use it.

lionheart001
10-24-2015, 05:17 AM
Some key things I immediately tuned into:

* In the Holy Scripture, satan takes with him 1/3rd of the stars with him. I always pictured that as solar systems.

* Another; the constellation Draco, meaning dragon. For some reason, there are ties to this constellation from history, something dark. One Pastor that is a digger of details on scripture found relationships or links to that constellation in the Scripture.

* Rebellion in the Bible has always referred to the uprising of satan trying to take over Heaven.

That symbol. I have seen it on the belly of at least one photo of a UFO, a saucer.

So... Is it going to be a movie?

aquila
10-24-2015, 01:01 PM
most of what is described in the bible appears to be figurative

however

there are verses which attest to the domain of creation and righteousness

the book of enoch describes an encounter which must be categorized as a non unidentified flying object event

an identified object event

winds bore enoch to the heights

and enoch fell to his knees before the majesty

some of what is described in the bible may be looked upon as sheer madness

unless the proper perspective reveals the truth

the story of ezekiel

the ritual of measuring dimensions of a certain building may seem bizarre

or foolish

but in the end

it makes sense

travis walton was needlessly subjected to a polygraph test

not the polygraph test

but the story itself

indicates that the travis walton story is true

likewise

the hollywood attempt to commercialize the account is a give away as to the general mentality of public awareness

gaint skeleton and cone shaped skull are evidence that something went wrong in man's distant past

biblical verse describe the issue in more than one section

the verse also hint at man's hope for salvation

the general observation is that human being of the earth are just beginning to realize their potential

and that they are just beginning to recognize the majesty of the planet nearest to them: the earth

what is not needed is warfare and a meddling with genetic order

europe appears to be recovering from the devastation of the world wars

warfare and meddling with genetics causes a drain in the human stock and gene pool of the environment

but warfare also imposes irreversible loss on the environment

think of all the mountains that were ambushed and melted down to build cannons and tanks and ships

and the hills of coal taken down to fuel meaningless machines of warfare

a million years will pass and the question will still linger

how could such madness have been allowed to take place

the garden of eden story needs clarification

if adam and eve were banished to the earth after the apple

where - or what - is the garden of eden

- -

lionheart001
10-24-2015, 09:44 PM
Aquila wrote;

gaint skeleton and cone shaped skull are evidence that something went wrong in man's distant past

biblical verse describe the issue in more than one section

Its funny you mention the giants. They have been finding their skelatons for decades now, since before 1900's. The Smithsonian asks for them to study and they take them and bury them in their warehouses. Later they say they know nothing about what ever they took. Someone stated they have been destroying them now. They range from 8 feet on up. Some say 12 feet. They supposedly recovered 1200 from Catalina Island, but I do not know how true that is, and can it be backed up if all evidence is hidden, filed away, top secret, and perhaps destroyed? (Catalina is near that giant undersea 'shelf' structure near LA).

Findings in the middle east of the Giants show sandles (in burial mounds) to be about 1 yard or 1 meter long. Their swords were massive.

In the Scripture, the Giants lived in Goshem, in 'fantastic architecture'. It is written; 'They came here from heaven (heavens? skies? stars?) and came to 'teach mankind' but went ary and began having sex with Earth women and their children turned out to be quite evil, having dark sides. I have heard preachers talk on this, that perhaps the DNA was a very bad mix. One of the Hebrew scout teams that went into Goshem brought back 'one' clump of grapes. The grapes were on a post carried by two men. The grapes were the size of melons. The men said 'we are as big as grass hoppers compared to these people'.

But, are they Andromedian? (back on topic). Is there information on that Russian KGB PDF about the Andromedians? (This is probably all a hoax concerning the message. Just saying... )

aquila
10-31-2015, 01:03 PM
only the andromedans can answer that question

however

before human being contemplate close encounters with their celestial cousins a word of caution must be established

close encounters of the eight kind { sex } are forebidden

a relapse of the nephelim caper and gaint syndrome and subsequent flood is to be avoided

e.t. have been abducting human being for genetic reasons

this is an issue which needs further research

the general observation is that human being are capable of furthering their own cultural and social advancement without the need for e.t. intervention

on the other hand

human being must devise their own agenda to explore and populate other reaches of the universe

there is very good reason to believe that such endeavor may be accomplished with the assistance of cosmic cousins

there is really a lot which needs to be done

collecting space junk

and abandoned space probes will be a first step

mining the asteroids will be a second