PDA

View Full Version : Lt. Frederick Fox testifies to his UFO sightings during & after the Vietnam War

Longeyes
05-29-2013, 11:15 PM
Lt. Frederick Fox testifies to his UFO sightings during and after the Vietnam War:

Don't remember this guy from the disclosure project think he's a later addition to Dr Greer's mass of top flight witnesses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9caqm346Bqs#!

atmjjc
05-30-2013, 11:27 AM
Hey Longeyes, I enjoyed the video but I do have one reservation concerning this pilot. First let me state the average age for pilots during the Vietnam skirmish was 23 years old. They usually grabbed them right out of high school at about age 18 for training, so far his story holds true in regards to that statement.

What bothers me or I should say astounds me is this gentleman claims to be 75 years old!...? For his age this gentleman looks fantastic to the point it seems a little farfetched.

Not to nitpick, but the disk he encountered in the navy as a pilot he would have been 26 years old not 24, to his credit with memory, especially at age 75, it would be a small oversight.

Also to mention his knowledge and involvement with intelligence officers during the cold war era would signal red flags on what he has to say.

Sometimes I can get over-analytical for my own good which can present problems on trying to discover truth because those slippery unaware biases we all carry around with us come to the surface and clouds the view as cataracts can cloud vision.

So is he telling the truth? Though I have my doubts about his statements I will not jump to the conclusion that he is fabricating these stories, I don't know.

Longeyes
05-30-2013, 02:16 PM
I think the reason he looks so young for 75 is he was probably 62 I think this is footage from the original video interviews they did for the Disclosure project must have been 2000-2001 sometime. Sorry I was wrong I think Dr Greer is trying to keep the Sirius ball rolling by release some old interviews. Fox is listed here:
http://www.disclosureproject.org/access/aboutexecsumm.shtml

He doesn't seem to be lying to me.

If I where you I'd put a lot more trust in this kind of direct witness testimony from ex-military personnel than any people who claim to be channeling information.
I know it may sound more appealing but this is the nuts and bolts stuff.
The problem with channelers is it's impossible to tell whether they are lying or not and in addition to that whether or not the entity they claim to be channeling is lying to them.
At least you can see this guy and check his credentials if you want to. The stuff with the so many war planets orbiting Jupiter?!? I have real problems with that. Is there a shred of truth to NASA hiding that information I really doubt it. Why would they be quite so keen to fight over our world?

atmjjc
05-31-2013, 10:07 AM
It would make a difference if the Pilot was 61 or 62 and I agree Longeyes, firsthand eye witness accounts hold more weight than channeling especially when coming from pilots and trained observers.

There is another thing that seems somewhat peculiar as Lt. Fox states in which he goes on to tell he was 180 miles from his ship in an A-4 sky hawk attack fighter plane on bogey vector missions and at about 20,000 ft at the beginning of the Viet Nam war when tensions were high an object appears off his left wing that was approximately 20 to 30 feet in diameter and he thinks nothing of it and becomes peaceful in his demeanor…huh?…come on…and he doesn't call it in!...? These pilots of that wartime era are my heroes so I am not trying to make a harsh judgment here, but this seems totally out of character for those brave fighter pilots that it makes me pause.

Longeyes
05-31-2013, 12:32 PM
I don't know sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction. Doesn't always play out the way we expect it would.
I'm sure there are hundreds of pilots who haven't come forward at all. I'd bet plenty come to forums like this looking for more answers and never leave a post.

I think you are right to be skeptical you got to try and follow your instincts. But then you need feedback just like in in the Remote viewing protocols, you need to learn when you are right and when you are just guessing.

epo333
05-31-2013, 12:33 PM
The Douglas A-4 Skyhawk is a carrier-capable attack aircraft developed for the United States Navy and United States Marine Corps. The delta winged, single-engined Skyhawk was designed and produced by Douglas Aircraft Company, and later by McDonnell Douglas. It was originally designated the A4D under the U.S. Navy's pre-1962 designation system.

The Skyhawk is a light-weight aircraft with a maximum takeoff weight of 24,500 pounds (11,100 kg) and has a top speed of more than 600 miles per hour (970 km/h). The aircraft's five hardpoints support a variety of missiles, bombs and other munitions and was capable of delivering nuclear weapons using a low altitude bombing system and a "loft" delivery technique.

...Oh yea, stay calm if a UFO starts flying formation with you... (good point)