PDA

View Full Version : Watching the Watchers

Lee
06-05-2013, 12:58 AM
Anthony Bragalia has just posted an interesting report suggesting that the US Navy's NNIC (Navy Network Information Center) has been monitoring UFO sites.

Read the article - http://www.ufocon.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/us-navy-caught-monitoring-ufo-websites.html

I noticed that our old home (OMF) was mentioned in the article and seen as I was the person who spent a bit of time 'watching the watchers' there I thought it oly right to confirm repeat visits from NNIC.

Looking through some of my notes from the time, other 'special guests' included:

NASA Huntsville
NASA.GOV OHIO CLEVELAND
347 COMMUNICATION SQUADRON GEORGIA
NAVY.MIL BUREAU OF MEDICINE AND SURGERY MARYLAND BETHESDA
Naval Ocean Systems Center NORAD-USSPACECOM/J6D
THE BOEING COMPANY
Defense Logistics Agency's - Network Management Operations (NeMO)
The Defense Data Network
lfi-cits-pr01.langley.af.mil 1 cs
Garrison-Redstone (DOIM) Alabama Huntsville

There were many others, such as CIA, MoD, etc, but I didn't always keep written records.

One of the most interesting to me was The Office of the President United States. (Although I thought this might have been John Podesta at the time.)

CasperParks
06-05-2013, 01:41 AM
Thanks for sharing the link and information with us.

They are watching.

What they decided to do about some of us remains an open question.

Labels placed upon us will drastically change.

Doc
06-05-2013, 04:43 PM
Thanks for sharing the link and information with us.

They are watching.

What they decided to do about some of us remains an open question.

Labels placed upon us will drastically change.

That gives me an idea for a sci-fi plot: During the course of a Disclosure initiative that is being closely followed on several internet forums, two or three well-connected people just happen to show up, one on the Disclosure side, two or more on the debunking side. They offer helpful information and guidance until the initiative is good and dead, then they disappear. Too farfetched?

CasperParks
06-05-2013, 06:41 PM
That gives me an idea for a sci-fi plot: During the course of a Disclosure initiative that is being closely followed on several internet forums, two or three well-connected people just happen to show up, one on the Disclosure side, two or more on the debunking side. They offer helpful information and guidance until the initiative is good and dead, then they disappear. Too farfetched?

Not farfetched at all.