PDA

View Full Version : UFOs over Amsterdam

Garuda
12-07-2011, 05:17 PM
This is from July 2011:

Exopolitics Hong Kong:- Jake Gould's two closest friends were never convinced that UFO's exist; until a trip with Jake to Amsterdam in July 2011. A fleet of 7 UFOs at extreme altitude preceded this sighting. Jake's friends were totally perplexed, not at what they saw but how to explain to their family the circumstances surrounding this event. This incident happened after Jake used CSETI protocols immediately after the fleet left so that he could take a picture. The ETs responded; watch the part where we invert the colors of the film; you can see another UFO below the crossing point of light tagging the visible UFO at high speed. It shows how we are only conscious of a tiny fragment of our reality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUcUMmZI90M

kleemkrishnaya
12-08-2011, 06:30 AM
Could we possibly be creating at least some of these sightings ourselves, with our largely unconscious will to materialise some artifact?

The video is amazingly convincing, & I am not at all calling it into question. But years ago I knew someone (his name was Clark McKay, an Australian broadcaster, now deceased) who said he could "make stars fall". He used to point at a "star" in the night sky, which would then "fall" within a few moments. There were many of us who witnessed it & puzzled over how he could make it happen, or else could tell in advance that it was going to happen.

I once showed him an odd scoop mark on my shoulder which had appeared only days before & he reacted with horror, saying, "Have they got to you,too?" I had no idea then what he meant. In retrospect, I think he was a contactee.

Garuda
12-08-2011, 06:49 AM
A contactee whom I know from LA tells similar stories.

But in his case the 'stars' are known by the contactee to be craft that he telepathically interacts with.

kleemkrishnaya
12-08-2011, 07:12 AM
Just had an idea, I posted on my facebook page to see if any of the people I used to work with (who also knew Clackie - he was very old by the time we knew him) remember his "party trick" with the stars, & will report back if I get any response.

calikid
12-08-2011, 02:39 PM
Mylar balloon?

G2v[12]
12-10-2011, 01:25 AM
Fantastic find Garuda. Mathew is a contactee in Finland. I've been interviewing him since 2010. He claims that Nordics have space stations for manufacturing that are over 100 miles in length. He also claims they have a large station in the belts of Saturn.

Guess my response is based on another video I clicked on in the loop.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HKsHdVdMMDk

Fore
12-10-2011, 01:29 AM
;1362']Fantastic find Garuda. Mathew is a contactee in Finland. I've been interviewing him since 2010. He claims that Nordics have space stations for manufacturing that are over 100 miles in length. He also claims they have a large station in the belts of Saturn.I have also heard of something very similar to that claim.

G2v[12]
12-10-2011, 02:11 AM
I have also heard of something very similar to that claim.

There was a UFO convention in which Sgt Bob Dean presented a book written by a NASA engineer who had retired and who had commandeered NASA photos that were to be burned. One photo shows a moon sized UFO moving at right angles and variable speeds through the Saturn rings, that NASA was tracking. The book had to be published in Ireland due to its controversial nature. I need to go through my links and find the You Tube video in which Dean shows the cover, title. Its definitely on my list of books to buy.

Don't know if Mathew knows about the book, but he's making similar claims.

So, where have you heard about this?

G2v[12]
12-10-2011, 02:13 AM
A contactee whom I know from LA tells similar stories.

But in his case the 'stars' are known by the contactee to be craft that he telepathically interacts with.

How long has your friend been doing the telepathic contacts? Has he told you anything about contact with the occupants?

Fore
12-10-2011, 07:41 AM
;1371']There was a UFO convention in which Sgt Bob Dean presented a book written by a NASA engineer who had retired and who had commandeered NASA photos that were to be burned. One photo shows a moon sized UFO moving at right angles and variable speeds through the Saturn rings, that NASA was tracking. The book had to be published in Ireland due to its controversial nature. I need to go through my links and find the You Tube video in which Dean shows the cover, title. Its definitely on my list of books to buy.

Don't know if Mathew knows about the book, but he's making similar claims. Whom is the Mathew that you refer to?

;1371']So, where have you heard about this?From a female Nordic-like ET way back in the Mid-90's. The ET name [?alias?] was "Medaan". She was my Advisor during various experiments and tests conducted through almost 25-30 year period of time.

I was told it was "sensitive" information and told not to repeat it on the internet or the phone for various reasons. But I did anyway. (The story behind that is complicated)

The craft was called "The Support Center". I was told various things and that included the vague information that there were two of them. One in the immediate vicinity of the earth, the other near Jupiter? (or was it Saturn? I forget)

It is a craft that re-supplies and conducts repairs on the larger ET spacecraft (allegedly). It has its own (alleged) population and is operated by various ET.

The one closest to the Earth is the one that supports most of the activity in and around Earth (or so I was told). The one near the outer planets is a second supporting base for the large presence beyond the inner planets.

I am cutting out the bulk of what I would like to say, but (allegedly) "The Support Centers" are a requirement for long extended stays...like that of our own solar system. The small convoys (I guess you'd call them that) of slightly smaller ET craft come first and independently of the Support Centers. Support Centers come second. I was told at the time that Support Centers are not craft carriers of some kind.

They just perform the role of maintenance and supplies. I was also told not to talk about it as I was warned the human-side intelligence community is keen on finding any mentions of these critical components in an ET occupation. One ET told me that a Support Center also usually acts as a focal point of intelligence among the ET. That human intelligence circles think that there are strategic types of knowledge aboard these kinds of Support Centers.

I was also told one time that Human-side Intelligence found out about the existence of Support Centers through interrogations of captured ETs. The Advisor herself told me that there has long been a plan to infiltrate a support center by various Human-side intelligence groups but that they have always (allegedly) been on paper. (I was told by her it has never become a reality.)

She told me for that reason never to mention it over a phone conversation or the internet due to what she warned was pattern matching and terms that set off specific flags on the human-side intelligence. I didn't follow her instructions and lots of odd ET behaviors followed soon after I did. About 12 to 15 years ago they started to act funny when they claimed that Human groups were attempting to determine where I had (allegedly) obtained specific information from.

They (the ET group I knew) stayed away and instructed me to behave a certain way for many months until they said the investigation turned up little or no 'conclusive' evidence of contact or visitation.

I was told by my group that I had to understand that "certain things you hear" you don't repeat. I was also given extended lectures and lesson by the advisor on how intelligence gathering works and given vague reasons for why I should not tempt fate. (they took it very seriously while I did not. I later found out they are...surprisingly/disturbingly informed about things I thought ET groups wouldn't know....)

-----------------------------

She also told me that Support Center (the one near the Earth) is regularly switching locations relative to the Earth. She told me at the time it rarely orbits and instead just trails the path the Earth moves through. While the other ET craft are constantly moving back and forth between it and the Earth.

She also told me the schedules for the position of the closest Support Center are never longer than a few days. The ET's whom visit or leave the Support Center are given only the immediate schedule for it's location when if they depart from it. So they don't know where it will be in the long term.

If they don't come back before it (The Support Center) is scheduled to move locations (between what she referred to as the inner area between the moon and the Earth, and the immediate area beyond the orbit of the moon). Then the ET has to go to one of the craft in the area before they can arrive at the Support Center.

------------------------

If your wondering why I am being so frank about it...It is because no one is watching me over what I say. I didn't even talk about half of what I heard or saw a long time ago when I was on OM.

Garuda
12-10-2011, 07:45 AM
;1372']How long has your friend been doing the telepathic contacts? Has he told you anything about contact with the occupants?

It's been some years now. I'd have to check how long exactly but I think it's about 3 to 4 years by now.

He never mentioned anything about the contact with occupants. From what I understand, it's pretty much a one way communication: he 'thinks' a request, and the craft responds.

A99
12-10-2011, 02:28 PM
Hi FG2v, I could you tell us more about this contactee who's first name in Mathew from Finland? I've been doing a lot of research on contactee's lately in order to understand Fore a little better.

A99
12-10-2011, 02:50 PM
I've always thought that one video of a newscast showing that UFO/ET contactee Prophet Yahweh showing him invoking a UFO to appear to him in the sky as TRUE... I don't care if he comes across as being crazy as a loon*because his video's showing him invoke those UFO's where they appear in the sky is proof enough for me that he's the authentic item.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNnllwGmUB8&feature=related

* -- X-treme religious fanatic

G2v[12]
12-10-2011, 03:37 PM
Hi FG2v, I could you tell us more about this contactee who's first name in Mathew from Finland? I've been doing a lot of research on contactee's lately in order to understand Fore a little better.

Hi A99,
Mathew is quite the interesting character. I met him in 2010 and have been picking his mind since. He claims to have been involved in simultaneous telepathic communication with the race we refer to as the Nordics (...they call themselves Zahit) since 2001. All of his contact experiences have been of a visceral psychic nature, and quite positive. I've never seen a contactee with so much information about his experiences, as opposed to the generalities of others. He lives in Helsinki, Finland and his English is somewhat broken. So its something of a challenge to communicate. We are contracted for a book, so I've been conducting interviews by email for months and have compiled allot of material under several categories. In any case, the guy comes across as coherent, credible and willing to disseminate his knowledge. Some of what he's saying seems to clarify some misconceptions or human interpolations that have fed into paradigms which really don't apply (in the case of physical extraterrestrials). I may be biased by the fact that I am editing his future book, but I wouldn't even be interested if his information wasn't credulous. Afterall, writing is incredibly difficult. He told me that I can release some of his info. prior to publication, so if there's something specific you'd like to hear about, just let ask.

G2v[12]
12-10-2011, 03:57 PM
[QUOTE=A99;1405]I've always thought that one video of a newscast showing that UFO/ET contactee Prophet Yahweh showing him invoking a UFO to appear to him in the sky as TRUE... I don't care if he comes across as being crazy as a loon*because his video's showing him invoke those UFO's where they appear in the sky is proof enough for me that he's the authentic item.

I've seen this vid. several times. All I can say is that there is something telepathic going on there. Other than that, I (personally) wouldn't attach any religious implications with his talent to summon orb type UFOs. Too bad no one has perused more information from this individual.

G2v[12]
12-10-2011, 04:02 PM
It's been some years now. I'd have to check how long exactly but I think it's about 3 to 4 years by now.

He never mentioned anything about the contact with occupants. From what I understand, it's pretty much a one way communication: he 'thinks' a request, and the craft responds.

Very curious. Does he ever attempt to postulate his own experience? Does he have any feelings about it?

A99
12-10-2011, 05:29 PM
;1409']Hi A99,
He's quite the interesting character. I met him in 2010 and have been picking his mind since. He claims to have been involved in simultaneous telepathic communication with the race we refer to as the Nordics (...they call themselves Zahit) since 2001. I've never seen a contactee with so much information about his contact experiences. He lives in Helsinki, Finland and his English is somewhat broken. So, its something of a challenge to communicate. We are contracted for a book, so I've been conducting interviews by email for months and have compiled allot of material under several categories. In any case, the guy comes across as coherent, credible and desires to disseminate his knowledge. Some of what he's saying seems to clarify some misconceptions or human interpolations that have fed into paradigms which really don't apply. I may be biased by the fact that I am editing his future book, but I wouldn't even be interested if his information wasn't credulous. Writing is incredibly difficult. He told me that I can release some of his info. prior to publication, so if there's something specific you'd like to hear about, just let me know.

Thanks G2v for your speedy response on this and I am looking forward to your book on Mathew. One thing I do know is that based on research done on contactee‘s:
-- some of the ETs from those contactee cases say that they reside on the same frequency level as the one we are residing on which is the physical plane.
--- but in the majority of cases, the ETs they are in contact with say that they are located at higher frequency levels where they say that they reside on a etheric realm that is sandwiched between our own physical plane and the astral plane where human disincarnates reside on.
--- they also say that they have the technology to be able to manifest into our own physical plane and this includes manifesting their UFOs too. (this is one I can relate to because as a researcher in the ITC/EVP field, our own contacts, and yes, there’s a variety of different kinds of them, communicate to us via technology that their “technicians” operate in a non-local in the etheric realm and is like a grand central station that translates and broadcasts those communications manifest electro-magnectially via through our own technology on our end)
--- many contactee’s have reported that they’ve had actual visual contact with their “sources”. IOW, face to face contact.
--- quite a few too fit the classical ET abductee profile who then go on to have ongoing telepathic communications from an ET that was connected to those abductions
-- but on the other hand, those who are “channeling” an ET have never had any kind of face to face encounter with those ETs who are communicating through them using that method.
-- the ET channelers are the ones who are having information communicated to them that qualify as “scientific” in content on an ongoing basis who get enough information to be able to construct a working paradigm.
-- Bashar would be one example of an ET entity who is communicating through a channeler.

Most of us researchers in the ITC/EVP field.. and other related fields having to do with “other-worldly” communications, attempt to establish those standards comprised of those common threads of characteristics of the phenomenon including the content of the information that is relayed from those other worldly communicators they are in contact with that run through all cases. Because researchers have been able to identify those common threads that exists in each kind of other worldly communication phenomenon’s, it is for this reason why such criteria is used to qualify each case and report that comes up as legitimate or not.

Granted each case has its own unique aspects to it and this includes the general content of its message, those common threads that run through all cases are still there.

So G2v, are you seeing any of those common aspects about the contactee phenomenon that I mentioned above in the case of Mathew?

Also, one thing that I’ve found interesting in Fore’s case is that his contacts had a tendency to give a different term than what we usually use for different kinds of paranormal phenomena and different processes that are related to them. They also have a tendency to explain those processes within a scientific context. We see this characteristic in most cases of contactee reports who have received ongoing “scientific” information. Because of this, it’s one of those common threads that run through all ET contactee cases. Or the vast majority of them.

Has Mathew been doing the same thing and on a comparison basis, is the content of his ongoing communications similar to any other contactee out there? Are his communications only focusing in one particular area of interest or does it cover a vast number of topics?

Also, how many ETs is he in contact with? Is it just one ET or is it a group entity of some sort comprised of ETs?

And finally, is he still receiving communications from his contacts on a regular basis or have those communications stopped and if so, how long ago?

A99
12-10-2011, 06:18 PM
G2v, could you explain what you mean by "simultaneous telepathic communication"?
Is this a trend that we are seeing in ET contactee's in terms of how they are getting their ongoing 'scientific information' as opposed to having that information channeled to them?
It seems so, at least based on my own research in this area.

A99
12-10-2011, 06:33 PM
;1411'][QUOTE=A99;1405]I've always thought that one video of a newscast showing that UFO/ET contactee Prophet Yahweh showing him invoking a UFO to appear to him in the sky as TRUE... I don't care if he comes across as being crazy as a loon*because his video's showing him invoke those UFO's where they appear in the sky is proof enough for me that he's the authentic item.

I've seen this vid. several times. All I can say is that there is something telepathic going on there. Other than that, I (personally) wouldn't attach any religious implications with his talent to summon orb type UFOs. Too bad no one has perused more information from this individual.

I definitely think that those contactee researchers, like yourself, would do well to investigate and set up a series of interviews for this individual regardless that he has integrated his abilities to summon those orbs within his own religious belief system. It seems that those whom he is in contact with who are connected to those orbs that he summons, have modeled themselves in such a way that they fit in to the greater scheme of Prophet Yahwehs' belief system including his own interpretations of scripture where he's heavily involved in making prophecies based on those communications with them too.

G2v[12]
12-10-2011, 09:30 PM
G2v, could you explain what you mean by "simultaneous telepathic communication"?
Is this a trend that we are seeing in ET contactee's in terms of how they are getting their ongoing 'scientific information' as opposed to having that information channeled to them? It seems so, at least based on my own research in this area.

Your post detailing the correlated data is allot of information to digest and I may have to refer back to it.

Have to say that I'm not familiar with the particular data you've presented, but there are a number of characteristics that correlate with Mathew's experience. He has purely telepathic, with no physical contact regarding the Nordic entity type (they refer to themselves as Alfeta-which translated is equivalent to the word Human). He has a telepathic implant (telepathic organ) which allows him to readily initiate and receive instantaneous telepathy. So, we've coined the acronym STC for (simultaneous telepathic communication). That expression may be changed in the book. All of these people have the same implants. The supporting technology he discusses is difficult to describe because it operates on a molecular (quantum) framework and advanced electronics. He has referred to what he does in the simpler terms of 'channeling', but it is really much more complex involving this matrix of environmental conditions and man made machinery.

He has official representatives with whom he can communicate at any time 24/7. Mathew can be sitting in a chair with his eyes closed or driving through a tunnel on the through-way, while engaged in communication with them. Although, in the beginning he apparently had similar contact with three other species. We haven't explored exactly who they are, but he did mention them in brief as Greens, Blues and Andromedans.

He said that in the early stage, communication was difficult without the implant. And it was difficult to focus his thoughts for the moment of his contact periods. When chatting there can be thought traffic (from his mind) that others find distracting, even somewhat impolite, since the entire medium of exchange is based on thought communication. Not just in words, but also with symbols and colors. These are used as short hand to express simple concepts or particular moods.

Over time Mathew earned enough trust and interest in his contact group to have the implant installed, which allowed for unfettered thought transfer between all parties.

It may seem suspicious that physical beings reveal themselves only through a thought platform. I inquired about this discrepancy and Mathew was told that they have ethical agreements or treaties, in which they are prohibited to appear in person for a given time. These contracts are coming to an end in the years to come.

G2v[12]
12-10-2011, 09:49 PM
I agree, but for one thing, who is he and how can he be located? I've tried to contact such individuals in the past and find that the information is not attainable.

As for what the orbs are, they could be small remote vehicles or some unknown life form of energy occurring naturally in our environment. He seems to know how to attract them, but offers no real information about their composition or origin. You Tube media can be very frustrating at times.

G2v[12]
12-10-2011, 10:03 PM
Has Mathew been doing the same thing and on a comparison basis, is the content of his ongoing communications similar to any other contactee out there?
[/QUOTE]

I think from what I've seen in the contactee genre, that Mathew is receiving much more information, unique and detailed information than any contactee out there. If you can find any credible example of Mathew's experience, as described thus far, I would like to have it. He's had a ten year relationship with his official contacts and has the ability to sustain constant telepathic communication at any time, anywhere.

A99
12-10-2011, 10:04 PM
Thanks G2v! You've given more information on him than I thought you would share at this time but it's certainly intriguing enough to motivate me to buy the book when it comes out to find out more. I'm very interested in finding out what messages to mankind his contacts are communicating to him now. I can't see why ETs would be communicating this way to someone unless there was a reason for it. But then again they could be doing that just to let us know that they exist and for no other reason than that.
I've been saving information on different contactee's in a file so I will add your information on Mathew to it.
If you decide to share anymore information about him, I'm hoping you will do that and thanks again for what you've shared so far!

G2v[12]
12-10-2011, 10:41 PM
Thanks for your support and good wishes. I can share more info. without ruining the book. There's allot to know. Some things are politically sensitive, so I may have to ask him before posting. If you have any questions that I can't answer, I can ask him directly. I appreciate the interest even if you don't get the book. This is really the best forum I've ever had the opportunity to be in. I don't mind spreading the news a bit.

I'd actually like to hear more about you. You mentioned EVP, which I find interesting. I've heard some recordings that sound electronic in nature, but how does one know if they are real or faked? Also, you mentioned being a practiced medium. Could you elaborate on your experiences?

Fore
12-11-2011, 02:00 AM
;1528']

I think from what I've seen in the contactee genre, that Mathew is receiving much more information, unique and detailed information than any contactee out there. If you can find any credible example of Mathew's experience, as described thus far, I would like to have it. He's had a ten year relationship with his official contacts and has the ability to sustain constant telepathic communication at any time, anywhere.He sounds very familiar.

I noticed you mentioned that he has had the "psychic extensions" installed into him to make it much easier to keep tabs. I have an idea of what he means by the quantum..etc. I am glad to see that you have found a good contactee to work with.

Does his material go into any information on "Phasing technology". Basically, it is a way the ETs can hide in plain site like in the video. It allows them to conduct abductions through walls or in open daylight settings. It is a technology that gives them capabilities to conduct a wide array of research as well as occupy an area without being noticed.

I realize that many people involved in "the phenomena" have a different take on the same concepts. (No doubt aided by the fact that the ETs go out of their way to make creative re-interpretations to fit their everyday concepts into weird convoluted terminology)

But see if he has said anything on how they hide in plain sight. I assume since he has those extensions installed unto him that might possibly receive positional information about how far or close the telepathic contact is in relative distance to himself. Also has he mentioned anything on these entities visiting him in his home or location while not remaining visible OR having the appearance of a "shimmer" around them? (OR his "extensions" give him a cognitive interpretation of any visiting entity in his presence)

I understand he says he is "telepathic only", but it would be interesting if you did ask to gauge his reaction to that question. :angel_not::das:biggrin2:

G2v[12]
12-11-2011, 02:47 AM
He sounds very familiar.

I noticed you mentioned that he has had the "psychic extensions" installed into him to make it much easier to keep tabs. I have an idea of what he means by the quantum..etc. I am glad to see that you have found a good contactee to work with.

Does his material go into any information on "Phasing technology". Basically, it is a way the ETs can hide in plain site like in the video. It allows them to conduct abductions through walls or in open daylight settings. It is a technology that gives them capabilities to conduct a wide array of research as well as occupy an area without being noticed.

I realize that many people involved in "the phenomena" have a different take on the same concepts. (No doubt aided by the fact that the ETs go out of their way to make creative re-interpretations to fit their everyday concepts into weird convoluted terminology)

As for the statement about Mathew's implant, it allows neurons to attach, then it utilizes brain chemistry to generate a small electrical current which in turn produces a hydrogen bubble through electrolysis. Thought waves are passed through the bubble causing a molecular vibration frequency and overtones that travel great distances. There are remote ultra sensitive receivers in high orbit that receive and process these signals. Each set is assigned an identification code, so that the appropriate person or persons can interface with one another.

Now, this might referred to as artificial telepathy and there are other species who may have an innate or natural ability to communicate with one another, and other species. Perhaps your personal adviser is one of these.

But see if he has said anything on how they hide in plain sight. I assume since he has those extensions installed unto him that might possibly receive positional information about how far or close the telepathic contact is in relative distance to himself. Also has he mentioned anything on these entities visiting him in his home or location while not remaining visible OR having the appearance of a "shimmer" around them? (OR his "extensions" give him a cognitive interpretation of any visiting entity in his presence)

I understand he says he is "telepathic only", but it would be interesting if you did ask to gauge his reaction to that question. :angel_not::das:biggrin2:

Hi Fore, nice to hear from you. After one of my last posts this afternoon, A99 instructed me to check out your posts. On her page, I found the link and read about experiences with the Greys and the female you referred to as the adviser. I was tantalized by some of the correlations I found there, not the least of which concerned what Mathew calls cloaking. The Alfeta (or more appropriately Doram Alfeta - Humans from the Doram Star) utilize two methods of cloaking. One, and most common, is the bending of light through the use of EM fields. This one is used commonly for their ships as well as their bodies. When they fly through sovereign airspace the must be cloaked. There are various reasons for this, which I should elaborate in another post, so as to remain clear. In the second method, the subject is cloaked by a field which holds him/her several minutes in the future. In this blanket, the individual is unseen and can administer medical treatments using virtual instruments from within the time blanket. A patient in any state beneath full consciousness would not perceive the procedures at all. There would be no scaring or obvious wounds in the aftermath. Although, in good light, one might notice the tips of these instruments as they were being used. Mathew told me that they used a long, very thin needle to inject a sheet of bio-fabric into my left hip joint. I had been suffering from the chronic pain of an arthritic hip since about 2006 respectively. After Mathew mentioned that his friends had healed people whop requested treatment, I made my request and two weeks later I was able to get right out of bed in the morning without first sitting up for five minutes. About 95% of the pain and discomfort was gone and I now take a over the counter pain revilers to manage the rest.

I had to ask Mathew about any physical contact with his friends, and he stated that once he heard a voice whispering his name from behind and then felt a hand on his shoulder. When he turned to see who it was, he could see nothing. That was one of his contacts, Tarza I believe.

G2v[12]
12-11-2011, 03:23 PM
Fore, last night I sent your questions to Mathew and when I checked this morning he said that the Greys did have the ability to materialize through solid type surfaces.

G2v[12]
12-11-2011, 08:18 PM
Whom is the Mathew that you refer to?

From a female Nordic-like ET way back in the Mid-90's. The ET name [?alias?] was "Medaan". She was my Advisor during various experiments and tests conducted through almost 25-30 year period of time.

I was told it was "sensitive" information and told not to repeat it on the internet or the phone for various reasons. But I did anyway. (The story behind that is complicated)

The craft was called "The Support Center". I was told various things and that included the vague information that there were two of them. One in the immediate vicinity of the earth, the other near Jupiter? (or was it Saturn? I forget)

It is a craft that re-supplies and conducts repairs on the larger ET spacecraft (allegedly). It has its own (alleged) population and is operated by various ET.

The one closest to the Earth is the one that supports most of the activity in and around Earth (or so I was told). The one near the outer planets is a second supporting base for the large presence beyond the inner planets.

I am cutting out the bulk of what I would like to say, but (allegedly) "The Support Centers" are a requirement for long extended stays...like that of our own solar system. The small convoys (I guess you'd call them that) of slightly smaller ET craft come first and independently of the Support Centers. Support Centers come second. I was told at the time that Support Centers are not craft carriers of some kind.

They just perform the role of maintenance and supplies. I was also told not to talk about it as I was warned the human-side intelligence community is keen on finding any mentions of these critical components in an ET occupation. One ET told me that a Support Center also usually acts as a focal point of intelligence among the ET. That human intelligence circles think that there are strategic types of knowledge aboard these kinds of Support Centers.

I was also told one time that Human-side Intelligence found out about the existence of Support Centers through interrogations of captured ETs. The Advisor herself told me that there has long been a plan to infiltrate a support center by various Human-side intelligence groups but that they have always (allegedly) been on paper. (I was told by her it has never become a reality.)

She told me for that reason never to mention it over a phone conversation or the internet due to what she warned was pattern matching and terms that set off specific flags on the human-side intelligence. I didn't follow her instructions and lots of odd ET behaviors followed soon after I did. About 12 to 15 years ago they started to act funny when they claimed that Human groups were attempting to determine where I had (allegedly) obtained specific information from.

They (the ET group I knew) stayed away and instructed me to behave a certain way for many months until they said the investigation turned up little or no 'conclusive' evidence of contact or visitation.

I was told by my group that I had to understand that "certain things you hear" you don't repeat. I was also given extended lectures and lesson by the advisor on how intelligence gathering works and given vague reasons for why I should not tempt fate. (they took it very seriously while I did not. I later found out they are...surprisingly/disturbingly informed about things I thought ET groups wouldn't know....)

-----------------------------

She also told me that Support Center (the one near the Earth) is regularly switching locations relative to the Earth. She told me at the time it rarely orbits and instead just trails the path the Earth moves through. While the other ET craft are constantly moving back and forth between it and the Earth.

She also told me the schedules for the position of the closest Support Center are never longer than a few days. The ET's whom visit or leave the Support Center are given only the immediate schedule for it's location when if they depart from it. So they don't know where it will be in the long term.

If they don't come back before it (The Support Center) is scheduled to move locations (between what she referred to as the inner area between the moon and the Earth, and the immediate area beyond the orbit of the moon). Then the ET has to go to one of the craft in the area before they can arrive at the Support Center.

------------------------

If your wondering why I am being so frank about it...It is because no one is watching me over what I say. I didn't even talk about half of what I heard or saw a long time ago when I was on OM.

Hey Fore,
I was carousing this thread and found a post you made two days ago. My apologies for not seeing it. I have read your posts that were featured on A99's page by link. I respect your determination to speak openly about your experiences. I am currently at work, so will just say for now that there will be a more lengthy response to your post this evening. I really appreciate your honesty.

Mathew said that he was not allowed to publish any of the information relating to his experiences with his group since first contact in 2001, until last year. There are things that can be published and other topics pertinent to political events and intelligence that he cannot publish at this time. He took this lightly once and sent someone emails about national security matters regarding ETs and governments. Not long thereafter, he was told by his Nordic contact that there was a threat on his life the night before, and that it was taken care of. He was told to go to the balcony of his rear door. There he found a muddy boot print on the balcony rail. He was told that the evening before, there were special forces soldiers attempting to execute a kidnapping plan. They were planning on using Mathew to board ET ships.

BTW, there is no way for humans to board ships, stations or in any way to infiltrate ET installation. The real danger of disseminating sensitive information is strictly associated with the security of the contactee.

Some of this information has been sent to me by encrypted algorithms that he created. He is a program developer and actually has written advanced encryption programs for Israeli intelligence (MOSAD). Sadly, some of the best knowledge of ET relations with human governments is to be found in this very subject. In the beginning, Mathew and I were talking about these sensitive matters (by email) and we received some trojans that were hard to get rid of. My anti-virus wasn't recognizing them. I had to root them out manually. He wanted to have me download his algorithm, but the Israelis already had a contract with him and he wasn't allowed to use it or any facsimile thereof. He did send me a smaller encryption program, but it was ineffective, as shown by the trojans. I used it several times and then received some very interesting information about ET agreements with the US and some European governments as far back as the 1920s. The day after receiving it, I turned on the PC and it literally burned up, leaking an acrid puff of smoke. According to Mathew, something in his program (or software of the interception system) triggered a meltdown. He claims that although I lost mine, the CIA lost a group of PCs.

Mathew tells me that your adviser was a 'controller' over the Greys or at least over the particular group who worked with you. The Greys were defeated in a war with the Nordic type entities, and were obliged to submit to oversight of their breeding projects, due to the harsh nature of their methods and lack of respect for human rights. I also understand that there is a human government contract with the Greys and that this may be the main reason for the secrecy and disinformation in the US.

I will post more about the ships and stations in our system. What you posted about them really makes sense from what I know.

Fore
12-12-2011, 04:19 PM
Hi, G2

If you would like we can discuss these topics in my newly created group:

Experiences Corner
http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/group.php?groupid=1

I don't want to derail any threads by going too far off topic. I have a few things I want to bring up. You should also understand that I am usually not a favorite by some contact experiencers as from my own personal experience I tend to question alot of things. Which tends to make people upset and/or nervous about what it ultimately means.

After spending thirty years with some of these folks you start to gain perspective about what goes on in these circles.

Safe to say, I can talk about why some of my perspectives conflict with "the majority" [in some sense].

---------------------------------

To put things in perspective, you have to really understand that in some (apparently somewhat rare) cases the ETs require certain people undergoing certain experience to have "an adequate understanding" of what their fellow human contact experiences.

To that end, disclosures are made...whether true in part or in full frankness.

Like your Matthew has had explanations of methods and situations going on around him. Sometimes creative vs factual liberties are undertaken in order to cover relevant topics on situational material they (the contactee/abductee) should know about. Sometimes facts, concepts, ideas are distorted with various intended intentions.

-------

Example, If you were in ancient times they [the ET] might [B]warn a contactee not to approach a craft upon it's immediate approach because a fire breathing dragon will consume the person. (technically false, but it gives the person a basic understanding that the craft is dangerous to come into contact with when it is approaching.

While the modern version of a warning might be more realistic in that the person is instructed that the craft has several fields around it that can burn the contactee if they cross a certain threshold in distance before they [the ET] reconfigure the fields upon landing. Or that trans-dimensional shifted craft may emit various types of decaying radiation for a period of time after it becomes an object in our form of reality.

-------

Knowing these small tidbits of knowledge can keep a contactee safe from harm or prepare them for an experience. That may mean the ETs sometimes does twist fact into "a creative interpretation of facts" so that "they [the contactee] knows of something"...but don't know too much to educate his other friends in his social community.

That doesn't mean my story doesn't have its own form of distortions. It probably does knowing the general ET method of working situations to their own convenience.

Lets discuss it in the new group I have started.

Garuda
12-12-2011, 04:26 PM
I don't mind the Matthew case being discussed here. The discussion naturally evolved into that. But it could also make sense to just start a new public thread on Matthew. Or he could come and participate himself!

G2v[12]
12-12-2011, 04:49 PM
Hi, G2

If you would like we can discuss these topics in my newly created group:

Experiences Corner
http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/group.php?groupid=1

I don't want to derail any threads by going too far off topic. I have a few things I want to bring up. You should also understand that I am usually not a favorite by some contact experiencers as from my own personal experience I tend to question alot of things. Which tends to make people upset and/or nervous about what it ultimately means.

After spending thirty years with some of these folks you start to gain perspective about what goes on in these circles.

Safe to say, I can talk about why some of my perspectives conflict with "the majority" [in some sense].

---------------------------------

To put things in perspective, you have to really understand that in some (apparently somewhat rare) cases the ETs require certain people undergoing certain experience to have "an adequate understanding" of what their fellow human contact experiences.

To that end, disclosures are made...whether true in part or in full frankness.

Like your Matthew has had explanations of methods and situations going on around him. Sometimes creative vs factual liberties are undertaken in order to cover relevant topics on situational material they (the contactee/abductee) should know about. Sometimes facts, concepts, ideas are distorted with various intended intentions.

-------

Example, If you were in ancient times they [the ET] might [B]warn a contactee not to approach a craft upon it's immediate approach because a fire breathing dragon will consume the person. (technically false, but it gives the person a basic understanding that the craft is dangerous to come into contact with when it is approaching.

While the modern version of a warning might be more realistic in that the person is instructed that the craft has several fields around it that can burn the contactee if they cross a certain threshold in distance before they [the ET] reconfigure the fields upon landing. Or that trans-dimensional shifted craft may emit various types of decaying radiation for a period of time after it becomes an object in our form of reality.

-------

Knowing these small tidbits of knowledge can keep a contactee safe from harm or prepare them for an experience. That may mean the ETs sometimes does twist fact into "a creative interpretation of facts" so that "they [the contactee] knows of something"...but don't know too much to educate his other friends in his social community.

That doesn't mean my story doesn't have its own form of distortions. It probably does knowing the general ET method of working situations to their own convenience.

Lets discuss it in the new group I have started.

I can join the other thread after work this evening. Thanks.

G2v[12]
12-12-2011, 04:56 PM
I don't mind the Matthew case being discussed here. The discussion naturally evolved into that. But it could also make sense to just start a new public thread on Matthew. Or he could come and participate himself!

It's not easy for a new member of these forums to establish trust. I don't want to create an obligatory assumption that my Mathew is a fictional character. At the same time, he's a bit shy because of his broken English. The work of transcribing his interviews into coherent context is a rather unruly task, since I have to make so many clarifications based on his limited language abilities. I can talk with him about posting here, but this has been discussed and we originally thought it best that I answer questions from what has been composed or from direct questioning. Nevertheless, I can understand one's desire to meet him in the forum. One never really knows who he is dealing with in this type of media.