PDA

View Full Version : Dr Greer accused of stealing from new energy fund and more.

tl2
06-19-2013, 10:25 AM
http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2013/06/sirius-documentary-reported-project-financial-improprieties-and-message-falsehoods-by-dr-steven-greer-undercut-ufoet-and.html

If true, what a terrible shame.

Garuda
06-19-2013, 12:47 PM
If Webre is the only source for information like that, I wouldn't give it too much credence...

tl2
06-19-2013, 01:23 PM
If Webre is the only source for information like that, I wouldn't give it too much credence...

We all know he does not like Greer but I am not throwing out the baby with the bath water. Personally, I have always found something "off" about Greer. I know others feel the same so its not just me. If its not true then Greer should just say so and explain why its not true. If it is true, more need to speak out and provide more evidence. Until then, I guess its at a stand still.

Fore
06-19-2013, 05:54 PM
Taken from the linked article above:

“Jan [Dr. Jan Bravo] reiterated not to take action, especially by going public with anything shared to date…. unless it's Woolsey [former CIA Director James Woolsey] getting directly involved.... Greer [Dr. Steven Greer] has been throwing Woolsey's name around ever since Jim made the mistake of allowing Greer to join him and three other people for dinner, and Greer has blamed Woolsey for all sorts of stuff like blocking inventors from going forward with their technologies...complete B.S.”

At the very least the CIA Director should have known what this kind of story was going to end like.

I mean, you could have seen it from a mile away...

The symbols the guy had chosen for his group for were a dead giveaway, (ET symbols) the way he acted, the message in itself. Man, that was obvious.

The only thing is in question was whether Greer would actually get invited to the ET's main stage that all those separate events are leading up to. I guess they decided to cancel his invitation.

Might as well discredit a couple of other researchers attached, if at all possible.

---------------------

I take it the ET cooperatives will prefer their own people vs Greer.

Lets see if they try to take out the other proxy members of exopolitics while they are at it. Hopefully there is plenty of insulation between themselves and Greer.

Fore
06-19-2013, 07:06 PM
Taken from the link above.

Steven Greer, UFO/ET Disclosure & the Transhumanist Agenda

As stated in a recent Exopolitics.com article that focused on Dr. Steven Greer and two other specific opinion leaders in the UFO/ET movement, “The brain-mind entrainment data presented in this article, while preliminary in nature, raises prima facie questions about the future of the Exopolitical movement. If it is factually true that such opinion leaders in the UFO/ET "Disclosure" movement are brain-mind entrained due to manipulatory extraterrestrial or military-intelligence advance nanotechnology and hence acting out their controller's agendas, then this fact needs to be publicly exposed and discussed.”[1]

Ah!

Uh-oh, those folks over at exopolitics sure are sharp. They still think it is some kind of strict nano-technology. I think they require someone/something dropping a box blue prints and designs for the actual technology and it's applications to be really understood.

--------------------

What got me about the end of the article (I haven't yet read the offshoot linked article) was that they realize that "it might be going on". But the problem isn't really that "it might be" going on....

It is probably understanding "the scope of the problem" and what kinds of vulnerability it might lead to within a community of researchers.

--------------------

For example, lets say someone at the top of an organization like exopolitics had a wife who was into trance communication.

Lets say wittingly or unwittingly that same woman took cues from some form of psychic input given to her and gave it to her husband at an irregular basis. Alright?

Then, what kinds of troubles start coming out of the closet...when (in theory) the husband takes on input from the wife. Can the man actually distinguish between what is purely coming from his own wifes internal processes and those added on to her [externally] throughout the day?

What if his wife has this "thing" for talking to spirituals? Spirituals who she has an understanding of, and who's apparent identities she trusts. What if someone else with a specific agenda connects to that woman and mimics the identity of the authenticated spiritual sources the woman is accustomed to. What if she takes in information and believes to be authenticated?

What if the ET doing this plays with this authentication and through progressively intrusive attempts compromises her on the basis of her internal emotions? Does it affect her husband? Does it affect his decisions or reasoning?

What if the ET doing this intentionally compromises the integrity of his wifes mind or reasoning capacity?

-------------------------

What if this same process is done at various levels throughout the UFOlogical community?

You think NSA wiretaps are bad? Imagine having that kind of described capability....and then some.

What if different UFO researchers in the field often acknowledge the compromised security of their own senior researchers. What if various researchers turn a blind eye to what is often considered "normal and acceptable" in that field?

What if for various reasons different research sectors engaging the UFO/ET topic keep secrets from one another and keep each other in the dark about compromised entities within a research body?

That becomes a problem.

It made me laugh a bit to watch the article hint on this <cough> possibility<cough?> but at the same time not turn their own eyes carefully around different members of the community.

--------------------------

It is almost a certainty that if access is sought by ET members into any group within the UFO community it can be almost assuredly found. Directly or indirectly. Wittingly (Greer) or unwittingly.

I am not even talking about this from a place of "Paranoia". Just actual knowledge of it being employed all the time and seeing it in practice sessions.

If anything, I would love if the topic was discussed in a serious manner. If they even gained a hint to imagine that Greer may have been compromised. Then what does it mean for themselves? Is an abduction process the only real way to compromise someone?

If you could have your security compromised what is an effective strategy to A) Detect it and B) mitigate it as much as possible?

Was it really even a question that Greer was compromised? He really couldn't have made it more obvious... (IMO)

IMO, Greer was consciously (as in fully aware) working for someone other than himself. Everything Greer did, reasoned or explained and incorporated in his motives or narrative shows that there was someone behind it.

Longeyes
06-19-2013, 11:08 PM
Sounds like sore grapes to me. Everything I've read of webres has been pretty rank. I agree with Garuda don't take his word for it. It needs to come from another source. Webre wasn't invited to speak at the CHD no doubt and that must have hurt.
The stuff about Greer, Huneas and Bassett controlled by ETs more unfounded nonsense. You certainly wouldn't be able to tell from eye movements.

Fore
06-20-2013, 12:47 AM
Sounds like sore grapes to me. Everything I've read of webres has been pretty rank. I agree with Garuda don't take his word for it. It needs to come from another source. Webre wasn't invited to speak at the CHD no doubt and that must have hurt.
The stuff about Greer, Huneas and Bassett controlled by ETs more unfounded nonsense. You certainly wouldn't be able to tell from eye movements.

I agree, you wouldn't be able to tell from eye movements like Webre is suggesting. (What those videos show are more than a bit strange but not a give away like he indicates.) People give off different ticks when they are distracted. What causes them to be distracted is more telling than the tick itself.

A few core points to touch on:

(I know, it sounds like total bunk, but read up on cases or talk to real people and eventually you will trip unto cases where the above becomes extremely obvious)

Point: If someone were being guided by a non-obvious party, they have a point of time when they communicate back and forth. Either brief or extended types. (or a mix of both) It depends on the individual and the capacity they have to absorb a given type of information.

Slow and Methodical: That person can be configured for situations where it happens behind closed doors...in their sleep, during meditation, through a willing or unwilling proxy.

Fast and Directed: Alternatively, communication could be configured to be actively sustained during their conscious waking moments. Where the individual is consciously taking cues. People sometimes get the so called that "creepy" feeling wherever you are around them.

------------------------

That is because some of the process requires a very active supporting system around the person to be in place in order for the back and forth to happen. The supporting system while not visible with the naked eye, makes other people "feel strange".

The invisible prompter (to the third party observer at least) also usually bleeds through the proxy. By a common narrative that the invisible prompters at a nearby location share in common. By mental directives that the affected individual acts out on.

For example, setting in someones mind the "core narrative" or the parameters of a given behavior. A template or narrative from which they shouldn't stray from. The invisible prompter usually also has some level of presence or awareness of whats happening through the individual. (one of many setups by the way)

So if you say something that catches the invisible prompters interest, they will likely follow up on it or change the immediate behavior of the proxy to intercept the given conversation. This sounds stupid, but when you see someone who suddenly "jumps in insight" when a controversial topic takes place, and that person themselves doesn't know that given topic...it's a dead giveaway.

Other giveaways are when the invisible prompter is a different gender or more often...a different mental temperament than the proxy. Usually that means that as prolonged communication goes on, the prompters traits are transferred to the proxy. Giving rise to irregularities that seem out of place with the proxy.

Some ET as "invisible prompter(s)" are androgynous or a different gender than the proxy. During the invisible back and forth, the proxy carries "advice" that may be at odds with their own identity.

----------------------

Anyway, the whole eyeball thing is dumb. Strange, but dumb.

Unless it is characteristic of when the person is immediately engaged in back and forth communication with the invisible prompter, it doesn't really mean anything.

More interesting than that is having psychic telepaths in the room who can notice the odd back and forth communications happening inside of the proxy's mind. Listening in on the back and forth allows the psychic to notice that the person in front of them is being guided by something which is not physically present in the room with them.

Or worse, if the psychics "mind read" the proxy and it's prior activity to date. Learning about the invisible prompter(s) intent with that specific proxy over the course of time.

===============

Greer has the readjusted narratives of those invisible prompter(s). Wears that emblem right on his chest. Some would say even displays odd characteristics in his behaviors. Even holds special outings to "contact" aliens from time to time. Holds meetings with important people to discuss the ET topic and disclosure. Was/is making it "look like" he is successful on energy producing devices.

Folks, that guy is a blatant honey pot. When the bees from the community hang out at the bee hive to discuss disclosure and "free energy" project, then the invisible prompters will likely implode the bee hive and anyone connected with it.

As if...Greer is going to be the one to introduce new methods of producing energy. (said with heavy derision)

That is something the ET will use as leverage on their own timetable. Disgusting as it may be. They want to be seen someday as the "benefactors" of humanity. Not some guy called Dr. Steven Greer.

atmjjc
06-22-2013, 02:51 PM
I personally have had my doubts about Dr. Greer and always viewed him as a charlatan but those are my personal opinions of the man nothing more.

The corruption allegations against Dr. Greer are serious and in this great country you are innocent until proven guilty so I will hold my personal judgments of the allegations against Dr. Greer until the evidence comes forward.

Nevertheless, innocent or guilty, Dr. Greer must come forward and address the allegations and give his side of the story.

Doc
06-26-2013, 12:14 AM
I have no personal knowledge of Dr Greer or details of his life, only what his public career has put forward. It seemed to me that he started out in UFOlogy quite sincere and motivated, then got caught up in it being a business; a business that had to make money. Then he seemed to become more motivated by the bottom line, which is unfortunate. I don't accept these accusations at face value. Scandal and denunciation seem to be what UFOlogy does, usually in slower times, but anytime will do for some of these people to start firing on each other. I can wait to see how this plays out.