PDA

View Full Version : So... what are aliens up to now?

montalk
06-20-2013, 05:06 AM
Is it just me, or has alien activity gone pretty quiet lately? I don't mean UFO sightings, but rather alien funny business behind the scenes and lots of pro-alien "pushing" on websites, forums, media, entertainment, and conferences.

It was pretty hot back in 2008-2009. For those who remember, the Galactic Federation of Light fiasco [thanks Fore] came at the tail end of it. A year later, things had changed, and now I can't remember the last time I've had to debate anyone on alien motivations, whether by email or forum. There are still some holdouts like Greer and Wilcock, who had enough momentum to sustain them for a while, but I think the ground is dissolving under their feet.

I also noticed a change in how aliens were portrayed in media and entertainment. Seems like most alien-oriented shows have become fixated on the idea of hostile alien invasion (and the idea of a heroic human, military, or black ops resistance against it). Even Stephen Hawking has come out against them, saying any aliens we encounter would most likely want to exploit us for our resources. I'm sure you guys can think of other examples.

So that makes me wonder, what are aliens up to now? Has the time table been changed? Or are things on track, and this "going dark" is just part of the plan? Maybe they are standing back, waiting, now that the social, political, and economic dominoes have finally started falling. Maybe they don't need to do anything until the dominoes have finished falling into their hands. Not sure... any thoughts?

Garuda
06-20-2013, 06:08 AM
I had noticed the same thing: things seem to have gone quiet.

One person I'm in contact with who claims to be in the know mentioned that high-level negotiations are going on between different extraterrestrial and terrestrial parties, and that a lot has been put 'on hold' in the mean time. But there is of course no way to verify any of his claims.

Fore
06-20-2013, 11:49 AM
Looks like things are at the stage of the scenario/plan that deals with discrediting human governments in the eye of it's own populace.

Though this is way too soft to be useful.

The provisional skeleton government hasn't yet been established by human governments. So disclosure is still some time away. Some investigative reports do indicate there being some stockpiling like predicted before the advent of their appearance on the world stage. So that much seems to be done.

---------------------

The original plan I was told about was to create such a rabid distrust in the general populace of their own government that strangers (the ET's) were more favorable as a trusted party...in light of some of the revelations/falsehoods (IMO) yet to be revealed by the ET.

The plan was set in the idea that tragedy and a lack of basic systemic security in the human population was the main motivator for people to seek a new type of world governance. So far nothing on the scale they described has shown up.

There hasn't even been the limited nuclear exchange they described among world governments. So things are moving slower than I expected it would have by now.

The foundations of our world are shaky but still holding it together. The scandals so far are way too soft to be anything worth remembering past a decade or two. The top 52 countries are still feeding themselves and the modern world is still going about it's business.

--------------------

I'd place our current position before the start of essential supporting platform for open disclosure from the looks of things. Along with all the hijinks that are supposed to follow through with that.

If the reports of ET craft in the sky have gone down, I'd guess they have finally finished relocating to different regions of the Earth. Assuming that the ET are now in some relocated habitats...that their habitats are out of harms way, it'd be time to start destabilizing nations.

The original scenario's had the Human group unsuccessfully making a pre-cursor to the world government. Obviously that is nowhere to be found. That version is supposed to fail as the ET are alleged to betray the human groups and turn their own government into a reality.

Then that one also falls...depending on who's narrative you choose to accept...but by who's hand is never explicit in the ET version, of on who ultimately ends up on top.

I just understood that the world is supposed to be changing hands as it progresses. The ET version ends (well it doesn't actually) with no explanation...other than a long period of devastation follows and our population shrinks to almost nothing in the immediate years and continued to dwindle for about ~800 years after that. They never explain what happened to the ET version of global government or why it suddenly (seemingly) ceases to be. Huge holes in the narrative exist. (or it was being withheld)

Then human society picks up at an incredible rate of speed close to a thousand years later to eventually become even more advanced than it is now. But again, it doesn't really say anything about why there is a dormant period for that long in between. Radiation doesn't disappear in a thousand years. And why would ET's abandon they property they were after if they won or lost it?

Does it make sense?<shrug>

Anyway, lets see what happens when the daily necessities aren't met in the more advanced nations on Earth. Should be interesting to see how it unfolds and why does it lead to what it allegedly does.

I really want to see if starving a population really does result in the general population trading anything and everything for comfort.

Fore
06-20-2013, 11:52 AM
People often say free energy is something the governments of Earth are suppressing because of oil interests.

But I question that. If you knew some party with advanced technologies and knowledge was about to weave their way unto your own turf and kick you to the curb....would it even make sense to withhold such technology?

Wouldn't it make ample sense to deleverage the situation by allowing cheap energy technology (not based on fossil fuels) to be unleashed on the population to make any visitors gifts alot less enticing?

epo333
06-20-2013, 12:44 PM
People often say free energy is something the governments of Earth are suppressing because of oil interests.

But I question that. If you knew some party with advanced technologies and knowledge was about to weave their way unto your own turf and kick you to the curb....would it even make sense to withhold such technology?

Wouldn't it make ample sense to deleverage the situation by allowing cheap energy technology (not based on fossil fuels) to be unleashed on the population to make any visitors gifts alot less enticing?

IMO, Its' not just the energy and political areas of our lives in peril. Our food supplies are in dire straights due to apparent greed...

Massive Worldwide Bee Decline Continues as Pesticide Companies Ramp Up the PR
Monday, June 17, 2013

On May 13 Unknowncountry.com reported that bee colonies in the United States have been devastated, and now similar devastation is being reported from the United Kingdom. If colonies continue to collapse at this rate, many primary food sources are going to become scarce due to lack of pollination. Meanwhile, the purveyors of Neonicotinoid pesticides such as Monsanto and Bayer are creating 'study groups' that appear to be intended to find ways to save the bees without them having to accept bans of their pesticide. The US has no plans to ban the substances, but the EU is considering doing so.

Monsanto Co., which two years ago bought an Israeli bee research company, will be hosting an industry conference on bee health at its headquarters in the US in June. Bayer CropScience is building a “bee health center” in North Carolina, and with fellow chemical giant, Syngenta, has developed a “comprehensive action plan” for bee health. None of these entities seem interested in studying the effects of the damaging pesticide on bees, and they may well be little more than an effort to create a false debate about it so that it won't be taken off the market.

What will happen if we lose our bees? Approximately 52% of all food crops will cease to pollinate, and there is no artificial means of correcting this. This would mean that essentially every flowering crop that depends on bee pollination would fail, leading to a food crisis of epic proportions--in fact, a crisis that would be unrecoverable. But, to Congress and the US regulatory authorities, it would appear that it is more important to keep those Neonicotinoid profits flowing to Monsanto and Bayer than it is to avoid famine.

http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/massive-worldwide-bee-decline-continues-pesticide-companies-ramp-pr

see this too...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/15/supermarket-without-bees_n_3442938.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003&ir=Weird%20News

tl2
06-20-2013, 05:51 PM
Looks like things are at the stage of the scenario/plan that deals with discrediting human governments in the eye of it's own populace.

Though this is way too soft to be useful.

The provisional skeleton government hasn't yet been established by human governments. So disclosure is still some time away. Some investigative reports do indicate there being some stockpiling like predicted before the advent of their appearance on the world stage. So that much seems to be done.

---------------------

The original plan I was told about was to create such a rabid distrust in the general populace of their own government that strangers (the ET's) were more favorable as a trusted party...in light of some of the revelations/falsehoods (IMO) yet to be revealed by the ET.

The plan was set in the idea that tragedy and a lack of basic systemic security in the human population was the main motivator for people to seek a new type of world governance. So far nothing on the scale they described has shown up.

There hasn't even been the limited nuclear exchange they described among world governments. So things are moving slower than I expected it would have by now.

The foundations of our world are shaky but still holding it together. The scandals so far are way too soft to be anything worth remembering past a decade or two. The top 52 countries are still feeding themselves and the modern world is still going about it's business.

--------------------

I'd place our current position before the start of essential supporting platform for open disclosure from the looks of things. Along with all the hijinks that are supposed to follow through with that.

If the reports of ET craft in the sky have gone down, I'd guess they have finally finished relocating to different regions of the Earth. Assuming that the ET are now in some relocated habitats...that their habitats are out of harms way, it'd be time to start destabilizing nations.

The original scenario's had the Human group unsuccessfully making a pre-cursor to the world government. Obviously that is nowhere to be found. That version is supposed to fail as the ET are alleged to betray the human groups and turn their own government into a reality.

Then that one also falls...depending on who's narrative you choose to accept...but by who's hand is never explicit in the ET version, of on who ultimately ends up on top.

I just understood that the world is supposed to be changing hands as it progresses. The ET version ends (well it doesn't actually) with no explanation...other than a long period of devastation follows and our population shrinks to almost nothing in the immediate years and continued to dwindle for about ~800 years after that. They never explain what happened to the ET version of global government or why it suddenly (seemingly) ceases to be. Huge holes in the narrative exist. (or it was being withheld)

Then human society picks up at an incredible rate of speed close to a thousand years later to eventually become even more advanced than it is now. But again, it doesn't really say anything about why there is a dormant period for that long in between. Radiation doesn't disappear in a thousand years. And why would ET's abandon they property they were after if they won or lost it?

Does it make sense?<shrug>

Anyway, lets see what happens when the daily necessities aren't met in the more advanced nations on Earth. Should be interesting to see how it unfolds and why does it lead to what it allegedly does.

I really want to see if starving a population really does result in the general population trading anything and everything for comfort.

Fore, were you ever given a time frame for all of this? I remember you saying at one point that intell agencies would be confused and would not know what other intel agencies were doing. There is lots of talk that Snowden is working for the CIA to help bring down the NSA.
Anyway, I have been thinking and I can't see a NWO being implemented before 2017-2025. That's my best guess for "disclosure". Is that anywhere near your time frame?

tl2
06-20-2013, 05:53 PM
Is it just me, or has alien activity gone pretty quiet lately? I don't mean UFO sightings, but rather alien funny business behind the scenes and lots of pro-alien "pushing" on websites, forums, media, entertainment, and conferences.

It was pretty hot back in 2008-2009. For those who remember, the Galactic Federation of Light fiasco [thanks Fore] came at the tail end of it. A year later, things had changed, and now I can't remember the last time I've had to debate anyone on alien motivations, whether by email or forum. There are still some holdouts like Greer and Wilcock, who had enough momentum to sustain them for a while, but I think the ground is dissolving under their feet.

I also noticed a change in how aliens were portrayed in media and entertainment. Seems like most alien-oriented shows have become fixated on the idea of hostile alien invasion (and the idea of a heroic human, military, or black ops resistance against it). Even Stephen Hawking has come out against them, saying any aliens we encounter would most likely want to exploit us for our resources. I'm sure you guys can think of other examples.

So that makes me wonder, what are aliens up to now? Has the time table been changed? Or are things on track, and this "going dark" is just part of the plan? Maybe they are standing back, waiting, now that the social, political, and economic dominoes have finally started falling. Maybe they don't need to do anything until the dominoes have finished falling into their hands. Not sure... any thoughts?

Just got the ebook of your site from amazon. great work!

lycaeus
06-20-2013, 06:18 PM
I've noticed a lot more people are okay with talking about aliens than a few years ago. A lot more people are into new age ideas. It seems to me that it's way more popular to think of most aliens as good guys than bad guys, that talking about them as evil is somehow immature and paranoid. Over the last couple years I've noticed that it is way more socially acceptable to speak badly of the government, that people realize they're being scammed. Even crude, popular radio shows talk about how corrupt the government is, when a few years ago most people seemed to think everything was fine, fair, free and under responsible, concerned control.

If my past couple months is any indication of anything, I've been sleeping surprisingly well the past 2 months. No insomnia, little to no fear of beings in the room, no shocking, disturbing dreams and I don't feel so obsessed or paranoid with alien abductions. So if things were going on with me, I think it has calmed down.

whoknows
06-20-2013, 06:20 PM
IMO, Its' not just the energy and political areas of our lives in peril. Our food supplies are in dire straights due to apparent greed...

Massive Worldwide Bee Decline Continues as Pesticide Companies Ramp Up the PR
Monday, June 17, 2013

On May 13 Unknowncountry.com reported that bee colonies in the United States have been devastated, and now similar devastation is being reported from the United Kingdom. If colonies continue to collapse at this rate, many primary food sources are going to become scarce due to lack of pollination. Meanwhile, the purveyors of Neonicotinoid pesticides such as Monsanto and Bayer are creating 'study groups' that appear to be intended to find ways to save the bees without them having to accept bans of their pesticide. The US has no plans to ban the substances, but the EU is considering doing so.

Monsanto Co., which two years ago bought an Israeli bee research company, will be hosting an industry conference on bee health at its headquarters in the US in June. Bayer CropScience is building a “bee health center” in North Carolina, and with fellow chemical giant, Syngenta, has developed a “comprehensive action plan” for bee health. None of these entities seem interested in studying the effects of the damaging pesticide on bees, and they may well be little more than an effort to create a false debate about it so that it won't be taken off the market.

What will happen if we lose our bees? Approximately 52% of all food crops will cease to pollinate, and there is no artificial means of correcting this. This would mean that essentially every flowering crop that depends on bee pollination would fail, leading to a food crisis of epic proportions--in fact, a crisis that would be unrecoverable. But, to Congress and the US regulatory authorities, it would appear that it is more important to keep those Neonicotinoid profits flowing to Monsanto and Bayer than it is to avoid famine.

http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/massive-worldwide-bee-decline-continues-pesticide-companies-ramp-pr

see this too...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/15/supermarket-without-bees_n_3442938.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003&ir=Weird%20News

epo333

Not much to add to that, it's right on. It doesn't matter what else is going on if people can not feed them selves and there children. Game over...

Whom ever may survive will bow down to the hand that will feed them!

Garuda
06-20-2013, 06:27 PM
Fore, one thing to keep in mind of course, is that you are getting your information - if you allow the analogy - from 'spies working for the enemy.' ;)

There's propaganda, misinformation / disinformation, and some genuine information.
When it comes to news with regard to what is going on behind the scenes, I am highly suspicious of anything you are being told as the 'triplets' that are keeping you company have shown on many occasions that they serve their own agendas.

InfinityFlame
06-20-2013, 07:59 PM
Yeah, I've always been suspicious of everything fore has ever written. Sorry, but I've said this before that I truly believe on a mass scale for something like a global catastrophe to happen it would have to be written into all of our personal, spiritual timelines. For something to walk in and violate any of our destiny's would be a huge crime spiritually and I'm pretty sure there are many powerful non-physical entities working to prevent such a thing. I'm pretty sure nothing like that is written in my line.

montalk
06-20-2013, 09:38 PM
I've noticed a lot more people are okay with talking about aliens than a few years ago. A lot more people are into new age ideas. It seems to me that it's way more popular to think of most aliens as good guys than bad guys, that talking about them as evil is somehow immature and paranoid. Over the last couple years I've noticed that it is way more socially acceptable to speak badly of the government, that people realize they're being scammed. Even crude, popular radio shows talk about how corrupt the government is, when a few years ago most people seemed to think everything was fine, fair, free and under responsible, concerned control.

Fringe ideas have gone pretty mainstream over the past decade. Like the prepper movement, people expecting the collapse of civilization. People in NYC doing beekeeping on their rooftops and stocking up on food. There's been a huge run on guns and ammo since last fall, much of it by nerdy suburbanites who a month earlier didn't even know what an AR15 looked like. Distrust of the government, the liberty movement, End the Fed, 9/11 Truth movements ... it's comical to watch what the mainstream adopting what used to be limited to patriot militia groups in the 90s.

As for mainstream view on aliens, well the general population lags behind the impulses shaping their beliefs. So first you see a shift in the pushers like media, entertainment, and opinion leaders ... then it filters down into the neighborhood level over the following years. Up until 2009 or so (in my view) the media leaned more toward aliens either not being real (they'd always have that skeptic on at the end of the show) or as benign, mysterious, curious, scientific beings whose methods might seem rough to us, but only in the way a vet handles a pet. People like Budd Hopkins, John Mack, Greer, and Whitley Strieber contributed to that perception. In entertainment, look at bigshots like Spielberg: E.T., Close Encounters, and the mini-series Taken.

But now that opinion leaders like Stephen Hawking and Michio Kaku, TV shows like Alien Invasion, V, Falling Skies, and movies like The Fourth Kind and Dark Skies have put the idea of hostile aliens up for discussion, I think some of that will filter into the collective consciousness as well.

That's why I suspect that a false flag hostile alien invasion scenario is now more probable than it used to be, and the public is being primed for it. Fact is, there's too much material out there now suggesting bad aliens exist. So if aliens showed up portraying themselves as saviors and, as Greer claims, that all aliens are good... that's not going to fly as successfully as it once might have. So they'd need to pick some alien scapegoat to take the blame for all the rumors of bad alien behavior, have them stage some attacks and terrorize the planet, and only THEN would it make sense for our real alien enemies to step in as saviors.

Then if you speak out against these new guys who have done nothing but offer medicine and technology and smiles, you'd be seen as a sympathizer with the alien terrorists. Even better, they could link the scapegoat aliens with a scapegoat human Cabal, saying the two have been working together to enslave the planet (which is a half-truth). Both are defeated, and then these new "good cop" aliens along with their hybrid proxies can set up shop. They could repurpose the police state infrastructure toward "good," -- making sure that remnant enemies of freedom and progress are tracked down and kept from harming our children.

That's one way of reconciling the alien savior scenario with what people like Dr. Carol Rosin have been claiming (http://digitaljournal.com/article/323859). She worked with Wernher von Braun, the Nazi scientist who headed NASA, who told her of the false flag alien invasion scenario:

The strategy that Wernher Von Braun taught me was that first the Russians are going to be considered to be the enemy. In fact, in 1974, they were the enemy, the identified enemy. We were told that they had "killer satellites". We were told that they were coming to get us and control us-that they were "Commies."..."

Then terrorists would be identified.

Then we were going to identify third-world country "crazies." We now call them Nations of Concern.

But he said that would be the third enemy against whom we would build space-based weapons.

The next enemy was asteroids. Now, at this point he kind of chuckled the first time he said it. Asteroids-- against asteroids we are going to build space-based weapons.

And the funniest one of all was what he called aliens, extraterrestrials. That would be the final scare. And over and over and over during the four years that I knew him and was giving speeches for him, he would bring up that last card.

montalk
06-20-2013, 09:54 PM
Yeah, I've always been suspicious of everything fore has ever written. Sorry, but I've said this before that I truly believe on a mass scale for something like a global catastrophe to happen it would have to be written into all of our personal, spiritual timelines. For something to walk in and violate any of our destiny's would be a huge crime spiritually and I'm pretty sure there are many powerful non-physical entities working to prevent such a thing. I'm pretty sure nothing like that is written in my line.

I'm not aware of a single prophecy from ancient to modern times, that fails to mention a cataclysm or major change in way of life punctuating the end of our history. From Native American prophecies to Nostradamus, the Zoroastrians, Hindus, Vikings, the Bible, Mother Shipton, to what aliens of varying orientations have all said --> it all points to the same picture. The only thing that differs is the context it's framed in. Some say it's utter destruction and hopeless desolation, others say it's merely the destruction of the old with something wonderful replacing it. In fact, some sources say that the same event will seem like horrifying destruction to some, and liberation/purification to others. Example: the Zoroastrian idea of Frashokereti (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frashokereti).

It's possible to reconcile all these views if you accept the idea of reality/timeline splits, rather than one and only one reality going either this way or that. For instance, the Bible talks about both the Kingdom of Heaven and the physical world as we know it. That's not one single reality, but at least two, and consequently those "whose names are written in the Book of Life" await a different fate from those who have taken the "mark of the beast."

Things may not be that black and white... but if you want to take a more science-oriented view instead, then you can fall back on quantum physics, in which case the idea of different probable futures is necessary. If aliens are from the future, or have access beyond linear time, then the question is: which probable future do they have in mind? Which one is their own history? Or alternately, which one are they trying to make become their own history (by influencing the present)?

Point being that when an alien/human from the future tells you which way things are going to go, even if they are telling the truth, I'm not sure that we're 100% locked into following that trajectory which they consider to be their past. There is one exception, which is this: if one single event, say ten years from now, gives birth to hundreds of probable futures, then every one of those futures will tell you that this same event is coming in ten years. What will differ is their recounting of what happens afterward, as then the futures begin diverging.

montalk
06-20-2013, 10:12 PM

Possible explanations:

* The alien conspirators really are colluding with the human shadow government (or whoever has free energy tech). Then there's no reason for the human element to work against the aliens by pre-empting them with tech, as they're both on the same side. If that's the case, then I believe it's a situation where the human element feels it has no choice but to work with the more powerful aliens and thereby secure themselves a place in the world after the alien takeover. Or maybe they feel it's a choice between joining and keeping the human race alive under slavery, or resisting and having Earth be scorched barren.

* They are planning on doing just that, but first have to get their NWO in place, otherwise free energy will become weaponized by rogue nations and we'd destroy ourselves before aliens ever did their thing. Once everything is unified and locked down and heavily controlled, then they can release their black ops tech. The fact that aliens might also need a collapse before what they offer will be bought, would allow the human element to piggyback on that and then try to do their own takeover before the aliens can do theirs. Or vice versa.

* They are planning on doing that, but first need to induce a global economic collapse through an oil crunch (among other factors) -- so that a starving and desperate people will run to them, and then via dissemination of free energy that comes only with heavy controls, they can bring about their NWO. Basically mirroring the alien plan, but pre-empting them.

* Free energy tech isn't just technology, but a doorway to a whole new science that, if people discovered it, they'd be able to build other kinds of technology in their garages including antigravity, invisibility, and time manipulation ... and the human controllers just don't have enough resources to moderate that once the cat is out of the bag. So they'd rather keep free energy and the rest under wraps for as long as they can, and even after some global collapse they might only release the weak stuff that doesn't reveal the secret science. Like, say, solar panels with 90% efficiency or nuclear reactors the size of refrigerators. Advanced but conventional tech that is still miraculous by public standards.

CasperParks
06-21-2013, 12:59 AM
Perhaps mediations are underway, again. If so, I would like to attend those meetings.

montalk
06-21-2013, 02:19 AM

I concluded likewise from tracking the direction that various abductee / contactee / channelled / exopolitical sources (not all, just the louder ones) were pushing their audiences. It pointed toward that exact idea. In other words, reverse engineering the disinfo revealed the same scenario as what you were told directly.

Wouldn't surprise me if both 9/11 and the 9/11 Truth movement were engineered by the same hand, to set the stage for an eventual revolution against the corrupt and incompetent old world order, and thereby bring about a true New World Order be it human or alien or both.

That's true. The sequence of predicted events seem to still be in place, but the timing has been slower. If they controlled all the variables, then they can wait as long as they felt convenient. But I would think that natural cataclysms are beyond their control, therefore definite deadlines would exist. For instance, a solar EMP event. What I find coincidental is that not only has the alien / end times timetable been delayed, but so has solar cycle 24. Might the two be connected? I don't know, but it crossed my mind. If the Carrington Event of 1859 happened today, civilization as we know it would be toast. It's the downward slope of a cycle that tends to have the biggest events. Latest NASA prediction:

http://solarscience.msfc.nasa.gov/images/ssn_predict_l.gif

Fore
06-21-2013, 03:47 AM
Yeah, I've always been suspicious of everything fore has ever written. Sorry, but I've said this before that I truly believe on a mass scale for something like a global catastrophe to happen it would have to be written into all of our personal, spiritual timelines. It is.

It has already been transcribed in almost every language and every religion so that it would seemingly become a systemic understanding up until now.

So whomever has endured over the last few thousand years across almost all regions on Earth has done it with specific intention. A big red flag written into the hearts and minds of almost all living people alive today and in the past.

For something to walk in and violate any of our destiny's would be a huge crime spiritually and I'm pretty sure there are many powerful non-physical entities working to prevent such a thing. I'm pretty sure nothing like that is written in my line.

It is probably the reason why there are stories older than our great grandparents that someone from "up high" is going to be intervening for our sake.

If you talk to the ET, they will tell you it is themselves. If you talk to UT or HOE's (Higher Order Entities) they will tell you it is someone even higher than them. Someone or something capable of putting an old conflict to rest and even up to rewriting the narrative of our lives. Putting an end to some narratives while placing a start to other narratives.

-----------------------

The only consistent core narrative I have come across in all the variations and ET people I have talked to, is that they are going to intervene. Either for themselves, or against someone else.

The other "core narrative" is the majority of everyone alive today is already dead at some point in the future. It is only how long from now until that given deadline. Almost all the ET I have spoken to have zero plans for the majority of humanity in terms of saving anyone. Almost everyone I have asked the same set of questions to almost always responds in terms of "past tense" when referring to living populations and always have an unspoken "deadline" in their mind. Like a D Day. They don't seem to act as someone who is presently involved. But someone who is manipulating events to a given end and getting ready to readjust who are/were the names on that list of survivors.

Only a few have ever used a mix of present and past tense when referring to what happens to the majority of humanity.

In other words, it is a conclusion they already see as a foregone conclusion.

Every other core element is portrayed as if it were musical chairs with different variations of the same or similar themes with one more details or a couple less details or a slightly different point of view of looking at the situation.

Even the Advisor (not one of the triplets by the way) has always expressed (since I was small) to "enjoy as much as possible" and "take it all in" because the future is/was not a kind place to be alive in.

From her Narrative, the rescue (if it comes) is only about securing a subset of people who will then be re-introduced back into the wasteland that is the Earth a short time later after going somewhere (offworld) and nearby to be educated on a number of things. Having instructions and information placed inside them that then allows them to sustain the remaining population until each successive generation afterwards occurs.

And the populations are mixed as far as I recall. The survivors that are re-introduced into the remaining population aren't all directly handled by the ET. They are simply putting the recoveries back into the remaining population after all is said and done. (incognito) to keep the remaining survivors alive.

She spoke to me (as did another Tall Grey) since I was five about the necessity of doing it. That they wanted me to "help them" (unspecified as to what) to do that. The Advisor at different ages came back and said that she had just finished talking to the older me. Then described the living conditions (which were nothing to look forward to).

She described in vague ways about how I told her during secret meetups (physically and face to face in person @ that time) that there were kids in the small camps that I was in that didn't particularly believe me about what the world was like before the interruption/devastation.

She said to the 5 ~ 7 year old me, that the forty year old me had lots of troubles and life was very hard for me and that the older me asked her to tell the younger me to enjoy things much more an savor it because life was so hard at that time. That during scheduled visits, the older me would go away from the camp and go to where she was to get further instructions in secret. She showed me sights of dry landscape in my mind in what looked like a dry region somewhere. Snapshots of what a corner of the camp looked like. And told me that I wasn't to tell anyone in the camp about the visitations.

She said it was only for a short time and that after a while I would not see her again for the rest of my life @ that time.

I heard as a small child, (5 years old) when my contract to help her should end. (Specifically around what age) and as described, that is when it ended.

Since then the various ET parties involved (until recently) described the years in advance and what it would be like. Including the Advisor and her group conducting one kind of odd research into implanting a future copy of my own conciousness into a previous time frame. It was honestly so scary to find your own self suddenly reminiscing about the future that hasn't even happened yet.

The ET panic'ed at the time and started to reduce my access to it because they said some strange things (@ that time) that I didn't yet understand about how they can make copies of my consciousness.
--------------------

That experiment alone lasted a year and a half.

-------------------

Now, you'd think I'd be for this, but as far as I am concerned, if truly real, it is a bad idea. Who are they to decide who lives? How does anyone even know why they want to change the selection around? So far, from what I have seen their civilization isn't all that rosy of an outcome.

lycaeus
06-21-2013, 04:17 AM
It's possible to reconcile all these views if you accept the idea of reality/timeline splits, rather than one and only one reality going either this way or that. For instance, the Bible talks about both the Kingdom of Heaven and the physical world as we know it. That's not one single reality, but at least two, and consequently those "whose names are written in the Book of Life" await a different fate from those who have taken the "mark of the beast."

I've heard of timeline splits from a few different sources. I posted the dream I had of the earth splitting in 2 (that was before i'd heard of the concept). It's hard to imagine, but mainstream science seriously considers parallel realities, other dimensions and technical guys like Preston Nichols talk about 'the grandfather paradox' being bunk. Hell, 96% of the universe scientists haven't a clue about and just call it 'dark' stuff. There are way too many anomalies in the world, so the sane thing to do is come up with an idea that explains it all, and alternate timelines would explain a lot. Plus with the evidence of precognitive abilities and remote viewers, the theory has some support.

It's hard to imagine a timeline split where the people you once knew have disappeared, but maybe you just drift away from each other and never see each other again. And maybe some people vacate their bodies. The soul could leave and go into another timeline while their body in the other timeline is more or less on autopilot or taken over by another soul, demon, hive-mind extension or AI mind? This stuff is confusing to think about, but my guess is that we are in for some big changes.

And I can see how 9/11 and the 9/11 truth movement could be played by the same hand, it's a false dichotomy, either the government is good or bad. Don't pay attention to the weirder things of life. Things like reality glitches, ghosts, demons, spirits, deja vu. What about intuition, and realizing that the world is full of spiritually dead people, 'Backdrop People' according to Dolores Cannon's book? It's almost as if characters were scripted as extras to create a scene for the 'real' players (or prisoners) to work with (I know that sounds arrogant/delusional). What about archontic forces controlling people, demons taking over aliens or computer/Artificial Intelligence controlling things. The universe is huge and has been around longer than we can imagine really, there's no telling what's out there or here as well. Then we realize our DNA has been turned off and it is like we are walking around with blindfolds so to speak.

Don't know if that makes sense, but all I'm trying to say is that reality is weird and forces are desperately hiding things from us. Way back when on a mushroom trip I had a profound realization that I am just a character in a movie, and it was comical to watch and observe this person. Weird nostalgic feelings of something greater and more comprehensive. So sometimes I think of groups of souls entering into the matrix (like the show Reboot) as if they were entering a video-game. Maybe to alter the outcome of something like you would edit a movie you were making with a group of people.

lycaeus
06-21-2013, 04:48 AM
Fore I hope that the ET's you talked to don't have the entire picture and that it is just their own timeline they're stuck with that is so catastrophic. I hope that we can move onto something better (vain hope, but worth a shot).

There are definitely some strange beings that are preparing certain humans for a catastrophic event, 'doomsday' where the chosen one's (for whatever reason) will be better off. The guy Eeyore I wrote about trained extensively day and night for a catastrophic future. Some suspicious intelligence wants him ready to save certain individuals- 'Help them cross over into the new world. It was weird in my case because he reached out to me, and that's all he would really talk about.

And at the same time, I moved in with the guy Trent, and that's mostly all of what he would talk about (to everyone) and make you listen to it. He was taught as a kid to prepare a survival base, so by the time he was 18, he was leading skinheads marching in the downtown streets. He also received a message from tall Greys to take me and some other people to a survival base. (I sent him an email today to say hi if he's around. Yeah he's a total jerk, but he's the guy to go to if you're desperate to survive an urban chaos. I'm back and forth if I want to reconnect.).

From her Narrative, the rescue (if it comes) is only about securing a subset of people who will then be re-introduced back into the wasteland that is the Earth a short time later after going somewhere (offworld) and nearby to be educated on a number of things. Having instructions and information placed inside them that then allows them to sustain the remaining population until each successive generation afterwards occurs.

That's funny because my room mate (bless his soul) had a strange dream of the future. It's an urban wasteland. He said this was lucid and it freaked him out. He was hiding with a bunch of people in anunderground parking garage, taking care of sick kids, bringing them food, like he was leading this hopeless lot. (It's funny because he is the most unorganized person). But he's an old wise soul and has a good knack for things. He said in the dream it was like he was really aware. Maybe that's related to what you were told. This reminded me of Montalk's End Time's article where he theorized that certain individuals might develop certain abilities to help them through the troubling times. Maybe something like a sixth sense for where water, danger and food is.

montalk
06-21-2013, 08:48 AM
That's funny because my room mate (bless his soul) had a strange dream of the future. It's an urban wasteland. He said this was lucid and it freaked him out. He was hiding with a bunch of people in anunderground parking garage, taking care of sick kids, bringing them food, like he was leading this hopeless lot. (It's funny because he is the most unorganized person).

Reminds me of a dream I had a couple years ago. It was one of those dreams where I could tell something was projecting it into my mind. Here's how it went:

It's several years after a societal collapse. People are mostly homeless, or living in abandoned buildings, and despite an overall sense of friendliness it's still tough living. Like third world conditions but even less organized, less law, less amenities. I'm there trying to take care of people, and eventually me and some others decide to open a school, to give all the homeless kids something to do instead of wandering around aimlessly. We have a room with a generator outside, running a TV and VCR/DVD player with some educational vids. Fast forward 10-15 years and the school's doing well, town is rebuilding too. The senior teachers, who were born in the 70s and 80s, now had graying hair. I marveled at how cool they were for being old people, since they were of my generation and not like the stiff old fogies I knew when young [sorry I know there's cool old people too]. As the school proceeded over the years and the town rebuilt, periodically this human-like alien woman would come to town like some high official, and it would always be a big deal when she showed up, like a visit from "corporate headquarters" or maybe how african natives feel when some western anthropologist comes to their village. She had some supervisory role to ensure reconstruction was proceeding smoothly. Her name was something like "Saht."

Fore
06-21-2013, 09:48 AM
Fore, one thing to keep in mind of course, is that you are getting your information - if you allow the analogy - from 'spies working for the enemy.' ;) I can't deny that point, that is for sure.

Who is the enemy/ally though?

There's propaganda, misinformation / disinformation, and some genuine information.
When it comes to news with regard to what is going on behind the scenes, I am highly suspicious of anything you are being told as the 'triplets' that are keeping you company have shown on many occasions that they serve their own agendas.Were keeping me company. I haven't crossed paths in recent days. Doesn't mean they aren't watching every now and then.

Just returning to the forum solicited several checkups before I actually showed up.

The triplets (grey members) should definitely not be trusted at face value. Then again, I would say the same about nordics of various kinds.

Honesty is an individual thing. I am actually surprised they told me alot of the stuff they did. I am surprised when members of this forum or even documentaries make mention of cases and facts/evidence/witnesses that saw or experienced what the ET described many years ago.

I think it is safe to say that we live in a very odd reality...to say the least. The creator must have had a sense of humor or ample creativity when making this our current narrative into a reality. Reality is stranger than fiction.

-----------------------
An easy example:

Montalk recently pointed me to a few links online (one of which I had already seen years ago but not fully understood) that displayed the hindu-esque versions of applied psychic phenomena.

I took the time to really read it thoroughly and mentally replace and compare the ET schemas to theirs and was surprised to see most of the blue prints and designs for psychic phenomena being present in ancient Hindu culture from thousands of years ago. They use somewhat different concepts and paradigms but the whole schema is right there with a different series of names.

Reading it from that perspective I did gain several insights into various points that I don't have any information for or are missing vital specifics on. I am still trying to figure out from those foreign versions to see how valid they are if applied to the ET versions.

So, as the advisor often said when we had conversations, alot of what she is telling me is known somewhere.

It makes me smirk (nicely) when I see confirming evidence that the Advisor was not the first (nor the only one) to give away that kind of information. It also makes me wonder about the other volumes of ET conversations that I never shared on the forum.

Like the wild stories of them spying on secret projects they said never to repeat anywhere else. I am honestly surprised to see such wild stories that I myself thought were 'bunk' and instead were revealed as a reality.

What really disturbs me are the implications of one story being true, that is then somehow related to the next story. If A is true, then what does it mean for B, C and D?

I am more skeptical than people give me credit for. But I am also a captive to being a witness and many times a bystander to see them doing all sorts of things normal people would pound the table furiously and assure me they aren't true.

Fore
06-21-2013, 10:25 AM
For example,

Take a tiny concept like ET beings who can see or know [of] the future.

Then tie that thread to other concepts if the aforementioned is actually true.

-------------------

If there exists such beings, then what does that mean with respect to world developments?

How many contactee/abductee/experiencee cases don't confirm temporal and spatial anomalies around the ET?

Some ET know what is going to happen tomorrow. I have heard from the Grey members a very long time ago that they even sometimes tell them the schedule for the next visit before they cover up the experience. If thats true, what kind of situational complexity comes out of that?

-------------------

Aren't many religions littered (to the gills) with external beings to this Earth constantly violating cause and effect principles? How can a 3 Dimensional presence in spacetime acquire information on a state that does not yet exist?

Now throw in another thread to add even more complexity. The concept of an Entity of a foreign nature that can interface with "the fabric" of other peoples consciousness. How many confirmation haven't already become mainstream on that single point?

-------------------

Now I come riding in, stating "Oh yeah, I saw them doing plenty of that. Oh, you saw it too? Cool."

Then saying "Oh did you know they could access several hundreds of members simultaneously or that their attention span is well suited to handling large scale manipulation on forums like these. Oh, I was trained on that, here is how you do it if you want."

Then make "strange comments/admit" about these things on an ongoing basis like it was "normal" and totally an everyday thing. Going into detail over what I noticed and was instructed on. Sharing that information and getting the proverbial strange stares like I were some kind of liar.

While an ET remotely then "informs me" that I should recall that the conversation itself is outside the scope of what should be introduced to an audience as well as the repercussions (perceived or otherwise) that may result from admitting to knowledge of such activity. (In other words, just "Play Dumb")

===================

I strongly suspect that people are having trouble seeing the connection between one related phenomena and another. That in the minds of some, the phenomena are placed in separate boxes and therefore there are zero connections between these ideas...and as such...any claims I would make are not supported by known phenomena. (People fail to see the connection between concepts)

Yet if the audience would draw those threads together and see the (rather obvious) connections....what would happen?

Would the "claims" appear more legitimate or become more plausible and real if those connections were made by the audience? <shrug>

Maybe doing a thread and just spitting out puzzle pieces and asking people to brainstorm on..."how are these things connected?"...might make some of my apparently "fringe" sounding points sound a bit more "down to earth".

===================

Honestly, I have no idea how people are going to soak in some kind of honest disclosure if they can't seemingly really handle the diluted stuff. It make me keep thinking it will be much easier if the ET's simply lie to them and spoon feed them "some fabrication" that is more "plausible sounding" to just cross the bridge of different paradigms of understanding.

There is an often said line in ET circles, that human beings can't accept small disclosures because there are way too many impediments standing in the way of it. Not everyone has the mentality, but most I have encountered usually do.

To tell someone something, is to shatter their concepts and cause all sorts of complications (that ET's I often talked to consider totally unnecessary).

For example, the intelligence gap is so obvious that they have to pretend to be human in front of people. To mimic behaviors and understandings that we all share in order to have the minimum kinds of impact to the mindset a person down here has. Like treating a person like a fragile egg (well, some of the time).

They say too much, and cracks show, problems occur, the person doesn't relate "or work properly" anymore. Their notions or paradigm is broken. Quick, wipe them and make them forget most everything that happened.

mek
06-21-2013, 04:14 PM
This subject is one I've been interested in during recent years and I've learned about it quite some through channeling practice and also posted a thread (http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?241-Situation-of-the-extraterrestrial-groups) with links to the content I've managed to gather about the et situation.

Now to the subject of the et situation in my view, I'm one of those who believe the et have had a hard time during past few years with each others. I believe it has gone better when coming to the present time. I went through the info posted in this thread and I have a slightly different idea about certain matters. First of all what is time? When saying people have come from the future to the present so time travelers, is something I highly regard as misinformation. Time isn't simple and the past and the future aren't to be thought as time so as the scientist might say it's the fourth dimension in addition to the three space dimensions. Well I haven't ruled out the concept of time entirely, but it is what I'd say a clever invention, which isn't possible to be manipulated at all after all. So there is no future or past but only present and everything exists in now. I wanted to say how I see this. There are however a slight possibility for a person from the future, but it would be an artificial one, so a calculated future yet not the actual future. No one can predict the real future, because there are too many factors to change the course sort of innumerable.

Another concept was the difference between the entities of the spiritual world and the et:s. These are different from each other. Et is someone who is living in this universe for me and has a physical body etc. But an entity of the spiritual world lives in the dimensions of the invisible worlds. There are those so many one can't even count them, since they are given birth and destroyed all the time and their amount can be said to be endless. The entities of the spiritual world are such, which have all kinds of activity in relation to the universe we are living in. They are the one s creating all the matters into the universe, which take place in the large playground sort of. Since the universe is controlled from the spiritual world. So anything can be expected from the spiritual world and I don't mean the Creator or angels and such, but clearly from the system which controls this large playground called the universe. I see the universe as a playground since it is quite close to what it really is in my opinion. The control of the spiritual realm takes place from the tiniest level to the vastest scale. I know this sounds difficult, but I believe nothing can exist without some kind of order, so there must be control on some level into everything or else nothing would exist.

I'm sorry for this long post, but I think I'd like to express my views as well as I can and perhaps learn something myself as well. I stuyt matters through channeling quite a lot and my contacts are also entities of the system of the spiritual world. I know it sounds too far out and all, but well it's how it is to be honest.

Oh and the issue of et wanting to invade planet Earth. I believe it is reality and in the long run it is quite not so far out. There is in my opinion enough proof they are here already and well once the board is set, we'll have to somehow learn to meet them. It's like in the public information nowadays a really bad situation possibly, if the cards aren't played well. So what will happen is to be seen, but it's not a pleasant moment for the planet Earth. I know this that they might not be able to invade without the permission from this earlier mentioned system of the spiritual world. I'd like to see it turns out for the benefit of planet Earth, but it usually isn't as rosy as one would like. It might take place although after a few generations have left the planet Earth.

lycaeus
06-21-2013, 04:20 PM
Reminds me of a dream I had a couple years ago. It was one of those dreams where I could tell something was projecting it into my mind. Here's how it went:
That's interesting. My friend's dream may have been manipulated, he said it was quite real to him. If it's projected by someone, then I think they're maybe trying to get you to think of the future in a certain way, then the future reality catches you off-guard leaving you confused and desperate. Or they could be trying to see if certain scenes will trigger any latent abilities? Not sure on the second one but I've heard it before. I've had a few doomsday dreams. In one, it felt like a fake, cartoonish, video-game where flying saucers flew down my neighbourhood and destroyed buildings with a laser beam. Felt more vivid than a normal dream, like a movie, rather than my 'mind stuff' sorting itself out.

Fore if there's one thing I've learned from your writings, it is to be aware and cautious of your own mind and emotions, to observe yourself and question what you're doing and thinking if there are any inconsistencies in your patterns. You make a strong case for what you say. Just by your writings you can see that you think differently, as if you're had some advanced mental upgrading or training. I've watched documentaries and interviews with Ph.D guys and they usually aren't as alert, thorough and detailed as you are. It's really nice to have a sober-headed person explain things in detail, their first-hand experiences with these beings.

One of the most important parts to realize is that the gap between alien and human is farther than we are led to believe and would expect. As well as the fact hey're known for lying and manipulating. The psychic stuff blows me away, though this is confirmed by many people involved in remote viewing, psychics, healers and esoteric knowledge. Like for example, from a normal human perspective, taking the time and energy to secretly set certain people up to meet and sway them to push an agenda would take A LOT of work and advanced secret technology. But if all it takes is mental power and psychic skills, then it can be done easily, and probably on a mass scale.

Did you ever notice any ET using and devices or gadgets to help them with their psychic skills/activities? I thought you mentioned something about a phaser/invisibility device. I'm wondering if they would use something like the Neo Cube (http://www.neologicaltech.com/Real_Technology_s/46.htm). It's said by a remote viewer to have similar technology to the Ark of the Covenant. And a similar device is said to be used by the inhabitants of Telos in the hollow earth. One user astral traveled to an alien ship and saw the insectlike beings had a similar device. They called the Neo Cube 'the key' because James Rink was able to hack into their computers with it (or something like that).

The inventor was apparently taken to an underground base and replaced with clones according to James Rink, but was saved by Pleiadeans and is breaking out of the mind control programming. Apparently black ops wants to use this technology for mind control, but it's intended for positive ends like memory retrieval, r.viewing, healing, manifestation and connecting to the divine through meditation.

lycaeus
06-21-2013, 04:38 PM
Another concept was the difference between the entities of the spiritual world and the et:s. These are different from each other. Et is someone who is living in this universe for me and has a physical body etc. But an entity of the spiritual world lives in the dimensions of the invisible worlds.
That's true there are differences. It gets interesting as the line between the two become blurred as in cases like out-of-body travel and spirit attachment/possession. In those cases you could say some spirituals are part physical, and some material beings are part of the subtler planes of existence. Some ET's are possessed by demons and reptilians are even known to psychically project their mind to take total control of a living human. There are plenty of debates about whether ETs are demons and don't exist or not. So I agree with you, there are different kinds of beings out there, and they're not entirely seperate and unrelated from eachother's influence.

Doc
06-21-2013, 05:14 PM
It has been said that from time to time the Aliens have backed off from contact when the people in charge here haven't been worth talking to in their estimation.

CasperParks
06-21-2013, 07:41 PM
It has been said that from time to time the Aliens have backed off from contact when the people in charge here haven't been worth talking to in their estimation.

Agreed, perhaps aliens realized that those so-called leaders do not speak for the rest of us.

Fore
06-22-2013, 01:14 AM
That's interesting. My friend's dream may have been manipulated, he said it was quite real to him. If it's projected by someone, then I think they're maybe trying to get you to think of the future in a certain way, then the future reality catches you off-guard leaving you confused and desperate. Or they could be trying to see if certain scenes will trigger any latent abilities? Not sure on the second one but I've heard it before. I've had a few doomsday dreams. In one, it felt like a fake, cartoonish, video-game where flying saucers flew down my neighbourhood and destroyed buildings with a laser beam. Felt more vivid than a normal dream, like a movie, rather than my 'mind stuff' sorting itself out.

Fore if there's one thing I've learned from your writings, it is to be aware and cautious of your own mind and emotions, to observe yourself and question what you're doing and thinking if there are any inconsistencies in your patterns. You make a strong case for what you say. Just by your writings you can see that you think differently, as if you're had some advanced mental upgrading or training. I've watched documentaries and interviews with Ph.D guys and they usually aren't as alert, thorough and detailed as you are. It's really nice to have a sober-headed person explain things in detail, their first-hand experiences with these beings. If you think Ph'D is smart, you'll be very surprised.

Imagine being with a different consciousness than yours or mine. That has an expanded capacity to the point that they process information and tasks with an ease that is akin to the mental effort you expend and exert when breathing.

Imagine if you were at a university as an invited ET/hybrid...and you were asked to answer a complicated question by a Ph'D who is extremely skeptical. Imagine if you picked up the chalk and then started to provide the answer...and unlike a human consciousness where you work through "segments of problems" to reach a solution which you might not fully conceive of at the start.... if instead with this consciousness you knew the answer in it's totality (point by point) before you put the chalk to the board and then started thinking about something else entirely separate from that question while your body was moving the chalk across the board....all this in the span of time between turning around physically and putting the chalk in the correct position before you ever touched the board.

Imagine if you started to hold an entire lecture above and beyond the scope of the question asked, all the while studying the consciousness of every student and the Ph'D professor to your left...while simultaneously speaking to the subject at hand and moving your hand with the chalk across the board. Thinking ahead of time where all the charts and graphs should be placed as you engage the individuals. Imagine you addressed the concerns of each student before they even stood to ask for specific clarifications and take in the sum of all the questions and collate an appropriate response that covers all aspects of the questions on the minds of many in front/behind you.

Making changes to the end results of your explanation(s) as the minds of the audience changes from point to point. Figuring out what is a satisfactory answer and what level of detail to engage in.

This is the difference between the low end ET minds and that of a human being. The separation is even wider for the smarter ET. I made the example less contrasting than it should be for the sake of typing time.

Imagine the efficiency if they didn't have to resort to chalk presentations but instead addressed each student in a separate telepathic channel and not with their vocal spoken voice but with a wide bandwidth of telepathy across many separate individuals. Both verbal (phonetic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phonetic)) and cognitive and sub-cognitive telepathy. Where each member of the audience including the Ph'D professor can perceive the their own response to a question as well as the specific responses directed at others.

--------------

In other words, a ~cross bar switch~ of telepathic consciousness as exchanges or a collective awareness of all elements (members) of the conversation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossbar_switch

How long are university classes on average? Three or four hours? Imagine if the members in the audience recalled each and every interaction across the entire group of students vividly and across all of the spectrum of members present.

That is just a small example of the difference between us and them.

-------------

This would be a very quiet classroom (without sounds) wouldn't it? The conversation is happening at another level where external sounds aren't occurring.

Imagine the reverse happening. The Human Professor speaking audio-able language and the ET watching the professor draw out some chart or graph on the chalkboard. LOL, I'd bet the rate of learning would be so agonizingly slow that the ET would be thinking about their toe nails or (something or other) while the guy moves at a snails pace and gets to the next point.

Probably result in ADHD in the ET pupils.

--------------

I think I have mentioned it before, but the transactions can be non-verbal and near instantaneous in telepathy. ET workers can establish communication with each other even if they are (in theory) operating a jack hammer for example. At a velocity that you wouldn't even pick up most of the details...even if it fully crossed your mind.

So when they make sounds in your mind to mimic speech...there is a reason for it. Slow and steady for a human being.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auditory_phonetics
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speech_perception

Fore
06-22-2013, 01:38 AM
When they come, they will resolve the differences and barriers within human society (according to various plans that differ from one another) by choosing bodies and appearances that are more acceptable in the sight of human beings.

http://epsos.de/files/beautiful-asian-woman-eyes.jpg

While keeping their own [original] bodies in storage or simply allowing a subset of hybrid solutions to do most of the introductory work.

There has long been rumors that they make hybrid children and train them to adopt human behaviors. Probably so they act more naturally than the originals.

Whether the consciousness within those children is original to the given body or a swap out with an ET consciousness that can operate it and look more like us at the same time...that is....well....worth asking when you get to see them at the public rally.

http://www.semjase.net/Semjase4.jpg

I am sure that some of the ET will not appreciate "the question" because your not suppose to know that is even possible...right? Shh...

They also wouldn't want their cover blown. If people found out they did that...well how would you react? [Thats the question...]

Fore
06-22-2013, 01:52 AM
Did you ever notice any ET using and devices or gadgets to help them with their psychic skills/activities? I thought you mentioned something about a phaser/invisibility device. I'm wondering if they would use something like the Neo Cube (http://www.neologicaltech.com/Real_Technology_s/46.htm). The Advisors version was on her hip. I never saw it directly but only noticed when she adjusted her phased field that she touched her hip.

Therefore I assumed due to the way her arms moved and the way that the ESP indicated light was coming from it (as seen from an ESP level) that there must be a device on her. Took her about a minute to adjust settings from what I remember. Specifically on her hip. I never saw the Grey members use any kind of movements to adjust their settings. I did notice them carrying some kind of square thing where they kept notes according to them. Like todays version of a "tablet" but just a bit thicker.

http://i43.tinypic.com/bi74w6.png

Anyway, it is an apparent coincidence that such a device is seemingly pictured in the above rendering. (The Advisor wears the same kind of clothing by the way...another coincidence?)

It's said by a remote viewer to have similar technology to the Ark of the Covenant. And a similar device is said to be used by the inhabitants of Telos in the hollow earth. One user astral traveled to an alien ship and saw the insectlike beings had a similar device. They called the Neo Cube 'the key' because James Rink was able to hack into their computers with it (or something like that).

The inventor was apparently taken to an underground base and replaced with clones according to James Rink, but was saved by Pleiadeans and is breaking out of the mind control programming. Apparently black ops wants to use this technology for mind control, but it's intended for positive ends like memory retrieval, r.viewing, healing, manifestation and connecting to the divine through meditation.
I dunno about any of that. But it sounds far fetched by a mile. I'd have to look into it.

Fore
06-22-2013, 05:03 AM
http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/dhs-insider-warns-its-already-begun-youre-seeing-it-now_06202013
?
http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/russiasyria-will-be-armed-with-weapons-that-have-never-been-seen-before-in-the-middle-east_06212013

norenrad
06-22-2013, 08:51 AM
http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/dhs-insider-warns-its-already-begun-youre-seeing-it-now_06202013
?
http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/russiasyria-will-be-armed-with-weapons-that-have-never-been-seen-before-in-the-middle-east_06212013

Makes me start thinking about the Antichrist again and all the symbols, from the beginning, pointing the way.

mek
06-22-2013, 10:23 AM
There is a high possibility the et can channel and use dimensional ships, so they can be with the help from appliances in a dimension. It is however different from the actual spiritual realm. Sort of a bubble dimension, with the help from which they can travel vast distances in an instant on a similar way as how humans can astral travel out of body and this might as well take place during sleep, when the spirit or soul doesn't need sleep but only the body and so the soul exits the body during sleep and enters these dimensions in the invisible world. This I've learned through channeling and I think it fits my own experience as well.

The et can work in cooperation with the entities of the spiritual realm, and this cooperation takes place through using a person's channeling ability of the mind and also they have appliances for this, since they have technology made for them by the entities of the spiritual realm. These appliances can sort of listen to channelings of biological entities like a radio receiver. I believe this to be so, since it's possible to be made as a technology, if there is a possibility for such built in the mind as well.

Everything that takes place through channeling is very controlled by the system of the spiritual realm and so the information that goes through channeling has lots of surveillance and the messages are also sometimes modified from the original before they reach the receiver. This is a reality when one channels, that everything is controlled and no message goes through without checking the content before it reaches the one it should.

I've theorized lots of these things about the et and the spiritual realm, since I believe everything has an explanation that is sensible. It's like everything should make sense or it's most probably either badly explained or wrong. The earthlings aren't by the way less developed from their mental capacity in relation to the et. Only suppressed and the et are much worse in most cases from their behavior towards other entities. So the spiritual realm has suppressed humans on this planet, for certain reasons. Maybe cause it just belongs to this time. They are advanced from their technologies due to that they have a slightly different environment I believe and they aren't as suppressed as the earthlings are. So they can receive their technologies from the spiritual world by materializing without that they'd have to build anything by hand. I believe one can't built dimensional appliances on one's own but this high level technologies have to be gained from the spiritual realm.

I don't believe people on this planet have much from the et techology, since they are too advanced for anyone to build even with a broken craft. It's like an airplane for the medieval people they can't build such even with having one as an example. So I don't believe in the free energy theory that earthlings would have such technologies. This is a bit a matter no one knows so well and such devices aren't only possible with out current level of existence. I hold it as slightly impossible to keep hidden as well, especially if it's easy to build.

There are many faults in the current scientific ideas and it's all quite far out in the opinion of the et as well from what I've learned. Like somethings in the theory of relativity just don't make sense with time and fusion theories. It's almost as a handicap theory which works on some level but the complete theory is still wrong so there should be additional research to be done or those theories in my opinion to make them completely sensible and working theories.

whoknows
06-22-2013, 06:17 PM
The Advisors version was on her hip. I never saw it directly but only noticed when she adjusted her phased field that she touched her hip.

Therefore I assumed due to the way her arms moved and the way that the ESP indicated light was coming from it (as seen from an ESP level) that there must be a device on her. Took her about a minute to adjust settings from what I remember. Specifically on her hip. I never saw the Grey members use any kind of movements to adjust their settings. I did notice them carrying some kind of square thing where they kept notes according to them. Like todays version of a "tablet" but just a bit thicker.

http://i43.tinypic.com/bi74w6.png

Anyway, it is an apparent coincidence that such a device is seemingly pictured in the above rendering. (The Advisor wears the same kind of clothing by the way...another coincidence?)

I dunno about any of that. But it sounds far fetched by a mile. I'd have to look into it.

Every time I see pictures like this it makes me think of "Lilith." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilith

I used to have dreams when I was a teen where she loomed large! Well actually the last one I had was I was in my 40's.

lycaeus
06-24-2013, 12:30 AM

Yeah the story behind it is unbelievable and you can't really verify that. But I looked into the guys book and writings and decided to take a gamble and bought one of those cubes. I was worried about being ripped off but it's definitely doing something.

I've meditated a few times throughout my whole life, but got bored of it, so never got into it. In the past week or so I've meditated more with this cube than my whole life. You can feel weird energy sensations moving through you. The first time I used it I asked to speak to someone to answer some questions, and this tall stick like figure moved towards me and to the side. I got scared as hell and opened my eyes to look over my shoulder and I'm near certain it wasn't a trick of my eyelids, but a real psychic perception, not just a vague imagination.

Second time I thought I had a short conversation with an 'insect-grey' alien named Lyonz, but it's hard to tell if you're subconscious is just presenting the fantasy you want to see or if it's real. I've seen a bunch of weird visuals too but have no idea what they mean, I guess it's helping me to tap into my unconscious. I asked to recover some abduction memories and I saw my feet as I was lying on a table and skinny greys were around me. Again, I think it might just be imagination.

But it feels strangely good and I do it every day now. Reminds me of when I was 10, in class I'd put my head down and float off on a purple carpet thing into a vortex of swirling colours, like an OBE. For now I'm just working on observing my mind, cleaning it up and learning to silence it. I didn't realize how much music I have in there constantly playing like a backing track. I'm not trying to sell the thing, just excited about it.

Fore
06-28-2013, 01:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbX163NZh1c#t=590s

Warning: Contains some violence.

I do not like infowars but the idea is what I found interesting as a "scenario".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hckg3WFt0dA

NWO (the precursor) that fails?

mek
06-28-2013, 12:20 PM
I believe this present kingdom might be ending in as close as 100 years. It might be due to et or due to something else, but mostly I've learned it could be cause of the et. They might make a new ice age to start with their weapons or something else, which would be catastrophic for this planet. Such can't take place by anyone's wish, but everything must mean something for the benefit of the spirit entities so souls. If this planet is destroyed there will be a new beginning. The earlier ice ages on this planet might have been cause by the et as well. Since I've learned all this by channeling and with conclusions I just think this might be so, I have no proof for it.

There have been many kingdoms on this planet in earlier times and so it's highly possible that this our current one ends sometimes and then a new start is given. It might be due to the spiritual realm seeing this time as harmful for spirit entities, so a new beginning might be given a permission then, when the going on is more harmful than beneficial and when it can't be changed anymore to become better going on. I believe the et have caused many endings of different ages on this planet in earlier times.

This information is what the spiritual realm has given me through channeling, and they do give this sort of info often. Maybe it's not the truth, but well who knows.

lycaeus
06-29-2013, 05:07 PM
Since I've learned all this by channeling and with conclusions I just think this might be so, I have no proof for it.
Hey, did you ever get a name from your contacts? Ever seen them in real life? What race are they? What are their opinions on abductions? Do you ever notice them entering into your mind with or without permission? Do they respect your wishes? Are they open, compassionate, considerate and respond to what you say or do they just tell you what and when they feel is convenient for them? How clear are your communications or do you just trance out and let something take over your body? This stuff can be dangerous, soyou have to be careful, really certain you're interacting with a positive force before it enters your body or mind because it can be dangerous.

mek
06-29-2013, 06:09 PM
Hey, did you ever get a name from your contacts?
Hi, Well I don't know their names, but it's not necessary really. It's a bit like one knows somehow the entity, but names are usually not given. Some et races have told their race, but still it's quite not common for them to tell such.

Ever seen them in real life?
Well contacts aren't usually seen in real life. I don't know even if I had. But I think it's not common.

What race are they?
Well the race that keeps the threat alive I've heard is valar, but it's maybe not the name they use of themselves really. It's like they could be same description from what I've red the pleiadeans. It's such a difficulty to know of these matters for certain

What are their opinions on abductions?
I don't know really. They have at times told they do those, but really who knows. It's very much not so easy to know for sure. I myself haven't experienced such, and I believe there have to be certain reasons for a person to be abducted and not anyone can be abducted.

Do you ever notice them entering into your mind with or without permission?
It's a bit different from such, since it's not within the mind, where the discussions with these sort of entities takes place. It's like telepathy, but with sort of spirit images of the entity, which is discussing.

Do they respect your wishes?
I'm not sure, it's like slightly not so well seen when they are in contact. It's very difficult to know their real thoughts and they are like at a job, and not like discussing personal matters.

Are they open, compassionate, considerate and respond to what you say or do they just tell you what and when they feel is convenient for them?
Well the et:s are slightly emotional and understanding, they are alerted sort of due to being at a job kind of a setting. They give their opinions mostly and talk very little, unless they inform something. But it's not very common to talk with these entities. I have other contacts that are not et, so there are many different entities in contact.

How clear are your communications or do you just trance out and let something take over your body?
It's different form that. I'd say it to be like a telephone in the mind, sort of. It doesn't require possession only clear mind.

I happen to know it's bizarre perhaps to learn from such, but it's really what the spiritual realm can accomplish. Such takes place on the spiritual level to everyone. The spiritual realm can read thoughts since they can be red maybe even by the et as well so it's like that. It's so that everyone on this planet has some kind of contacts going on with these kinds of entities I believe. It's like a surveillance system on the level of the spiritual realm. The people are at times suppressed and can not notice these, but they from my experience take place for everyone's spirit. So it's like taking place subconsciously to everyone. Although it's quite safe to channel these kinds of matters, only it might mess thoughts and give things to ponder about, but it's not like a free zone for evil entities. As I said earlier it's highly controlled what takes place through channeling. There are entities managing such things to keep it safe.

I'm mostly interested in the phenomenons and not the personal side of the matters.

montalk
06-29-2013, 09:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbX163NZh1c#t=590s

Warning: Contains some violence.

I do not like infowars but the idea is what I found interesting as a "scenario".

That was interesting. If the human authorities create a fake alien invasion, that would then constitute "proof" of aliens for the public. It would be a kind of disclosure. And that would make it all the easier for real aliens to show up and do their thing, because they themselves wouldn't have to shoulder the burden of dealing with mankind's initial reaction to an alien reality.

In fact, they could exploit the situation by exposing the fake alien ships for what they are: decoys created by the corrupt human elite to consolidate control. They could inspire a revolution that tears down these elites, and after the dust settles, install themselves as the leaders of a new era of "peace and enlightenment."

montalk
06-29-2013, 09:45 PM
Every time I see pictures like this it makes me think of "Lilith." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilith

I used to have dreams when I was a teen where she loomed large! Well actually the last one I had was I was in my 40's.

I wonder often about the close link between aliens and the figures of ancient mythology. Like the Fallen Angels... were they really fallen angels, whom people today misinterpret as being aliens? Or were they aliens all along, and the ancients simply lacked the knowledge to distinguish between angels, aliens, time travelers, hybrids, etc. ?

Another issue is that some aliens seem to use mythology-based code names that symbolically represent their roles. Like one might call herself Andromeda or Demeter or whatever. And when you look up what those myths were about, you find that they do indeed match, in an archetypal way, the role/situation/characteristics of that alien.

What adds further confusion is that some aliens might indeed have been the historical figures that eventually gave rise to myths based on them. Like the Greek goddess Astraea (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astraea_(mythology)), or the Quetzalcoatl figure of meso-america. If they have long life spans and time travel abilities, the same alien from back then could be interacting with abductees/contactees today.

Astraea, the celestial virgin, was the last of the immortals to live with humans during the Golden Age, one of the old Greek religion's five deteriorating Ages of Man. According to Ovid, Astraea abandoned the earth during the Iron Age. Fleeing from the new wickedness of humanity, she ascended to heaven to become the constellation Virgo the nearby constellation Libra, reflected in her symbolic association with Justitia in Latin culture. In the Tarot, the 8th card, Justice, with a figure of Justitia, can thus be considered related to the figure of Astraea on historical iconographic grounds.

According to legend, Astraea will one day come back to Earth, bringing with her the return of the utopian Golden Age of which she was the ambassador.

epo333
06-29-2013, 11:01 PM
@mek

Thank You for answering lycaeus' so promptly.

I would like to ask, which do you prefer to channel with, spirit entities or ETs?

Who initiates contact, you or them?

You also mentioned that there is little or no personal exchanges, so what are some of the topics of discussion or info conveyed with the different contacts?

Thanks in advance for you replies!

lycaeus
06-29-2013, 11:18 PM
Yeah Mek, thanks for answering the questions, it's interesting to read.

If your contacts do abductions, then they don't sound too trustworthy. The word 'abduction' is negative by definition. So if they do it, that's not a good sign, and if they're lying about saying they do it, that's also a sign something fishy's going on.

Well the race that keeps the threat alive I've heard is valar, but it's maybe not the name they use of themselves really. It's like they could be same description from what I've red the pleiadeans. It's such a difficulty to know of these matters for certain

'Valar' makes me think of words like Valkyrie, Valhalla, Vril-ya which are associated with Norse mythology which relates to Nordic aliens. Vulcan/Volcom might be related too.

I have another question for you if you don't mind which might help us to understand this phenomenon better. By looking at their relationship with you and their interests we might get a clue to who they are and what their goals are. Do they ever give you advice, tell you to act a certain way, teach you specific things or influence you by encouragingor discouraging certain behaviours?

lycaeus
06-29-2013, 11:37 PM
I wonder often about the close link between aliens and the figures of ancient mythology.
'Ra' is an interesting example.

In one case, Ra is an ascended spirit being channeled by people today that teaches all kinds of spiritual knowledge and esoteric things, and he seems to be pretty accurate, helpful and positive.

Ra is also the name adopted by the ancient Egyptian Pharoah. Christians dedicate a lot of their prayers to 'Amen-Ra' when they say Amen all the time.

'Horus-Ra' is also known as a notorious parasitical demon and/or alien in some abduction cases. ----> http://evelorgen.com/wp/articles/military-abduction-milabs-and-reptilians/horus-ra/ ...and then again Horus is associated with Jesus/Christ who is not evil, but good.

Then there is Truman Cash's book 'The Eye of Ra' where he writes of his past-life as an Egyptian Pharoah. He said that a humanoid alien named Ra would come in a flying saucer to pick him up at the Great Pyramid. That Ra called himself the Master God, started wars and demanded worship through bizarre, demonic blood rituals which also involved psychedelics. In the ship there was a staff with a snake coiled around it near a throne that he sat on. He was a Nordic Alien by the sounds of it.

There's also the Lady Gaga video where she chants 'Ra Ra, Ra-Ra-Ra...' Her videos have a lot of weird satanic stuff in them, some alien stuff too.

So Ra (the channeled entity) seems positive, then there are these evil accounts of him. Maybe they're 2 different spirits that have the same name? Maybe the evil one is the 'shadow-self' of the good spirit? Maybe 'Ra' is a demon that possesses certain ET's, or is worshipped by the one calling himself Ra? I don't know, but it gets confusing sometimes.

mek
06-30-2013, 09:05 AM
I would like to ask, which do you prefer to channel with, spirit entities or ETs?
Well really I don't channel the et as much as others. Ets have a bad reputation in my opinion and they just are there, so I get to channel them at times only. Sometimes it connects to things I've been pondering and trying to find answers to and I get the contact. It's very easy once it has been learned to contact them, but it's like the channelings are very controlled and one can't get always real answers.

Who initiates contact, you or them?
I usually initiate the contact, since channeling needs to have one's concentration on it, so it takes place by the channellers will and not the other entities'. Sometimes they still come through when channeling other entities and then the et tell their message, which usually is their opinion on the subject. They act like in this superior manner, so they are quite acting like they are in power and their opinion should be known. I believe they aren't with good in their mind for the planet Earth.

You also mentioned that there is little or no personal exchanges, so what are some of the topics of discussion or info conveyed with the different contacts?
With the et the contacts aren't very often taking place, but they aren't telling much either. Only their opinions on matters mostly. So it's like I'm checking at times if the et are what I think they are in relation to matters I've been thinking about. The diffefrent contacts aren't et related so I've contacted numerous entities since it's very easy once it has been learned. So the matters are personal often with these other entities I contact more often. But with the et it's bluntly about their opinions. Like I might ask about the planet Earth's future from the et and then they might say that we are going to be invaded and this takes place almost every time I've contacted them since I want to know also if it is still so that they threaten with invasion. There are topics on all the matters I want to know about that I channel, so anything can be discussed with these other entities.

To lycaeous:

If your contacts do abductions, then they don't sound too trustworthy. The word 'abduction' is negative by definition. So if they do it, that's not a good sign, and if they're lying about saying they do it, that's also a sign something fishy's going on.

I think all the et are suspicious. There are no "good" et in my opinion, they still might do abductions even when posing as good entities. I believe it's what they all have in common. Like people of this planet would probably act the same with such appliances and position it's not like we are any better, if that would be the case.

'Valar' makes me think of words like Valkyrie, Valhalla, Vril-ya which are associated with Norse mythology which relates to Nordic aliens. Vulcan/Volcom might be related too.

You are right. It's very close to what I'd think. Nordics might still be others although since there might be ets that closely resemble each others yet being different races.

By looking at their relationship with you and their interests we might get a clue to who they are and what their goals are. Do they ever give you advice, tell you to act a certain way, teach you specific things or influence you by encouragingor discouraging certain behaviours?

They don't from my experience try to manipulate my behavior. At times there are those et that want to end my discussions with entities, and such, but it could be thought as trying to hide some information from me or from other entities.

------------------
On the subject of the et and demons and such being the same. There might be still a difference. I believe the people of earlier times, who invented the gods or idols, might have been aware of the et so that they aren't the same as entities of the spirit realm. I think these matters are known by the occultists of earlier times very precisely, so they could gain information with the same methods as today. And they weren't either less aware as humans than the people of today, maybe they were even more intelligent who knows. So they might have made the difference with et, demons, angels and idols. I have channeled these entities and they are very different from their ways so the difference would be easy to make, if one has learned to channel them.

These entities of the spirit realm can live in the world at times and so they have gained some information to become written into the history of mankind like took place in in the events of the Bible. The et have also lived on this planet on different ages as known being ets, so it's like that how I see it. The people of earlier times would have been able to make the difference between et and entity of the spirit realm I'm sure of it.

Fore
07-02-2013, 10:40 AM
That was interesting. If the human authorities create a fake alien invasion, that would then constitute "proof" of aliens for the public. It would be a kind of disclosure. And that would make it all the easier for real aliens to show up and do their thing, because they themselves wouldn't have to shoulder the burden of dealing with mankind's initial reaction to an alien reality. The strange thing is that the "fake alien invasion" scenario was never discussed behind the scenes when I was involved with my group.

They describe lesser scenarios where aliens themselves put up fake personages and themes of other alien beings or outright use propaganda and spin and stuff like that to demonise other alien factions (the "core" scenario(s) ).

They were never really discussed any "core" scenarios where this was perpetuated by human factions. So when I hear this theory floated in the UFO community...it is a bit bewildering as I am not sure why people think human factions would try to make that.

Well, at the very least it is a foreign concept to me. Some of the popular themes in UFO communities are a mystery. Such as the so called "project blue beam" with holography in the sky. That is another concept I don't recall having been discussed.

If anything, the same effect could be created using ET technology without the specific use of holography and it would affect every living individual planetwide. Well, assuming the ET's could get away with such in the first place.

Project "Blue Beam" is a rather strange and funny moniker to even call a project. I seems to me to be some kind of inside joke because of the naming scheme. Or perhaps I am just thinking too much on the relationships in the name to a certain technology. (That has little or nothing to do with holography)

---------------------------

Think of it this way,

Consider for a moment that every living individual on this planet shares one common feature set with each other despite the language barriers and different mindsets. Their/Our Consciousness (as individuals) and every sub-process related to that consciousness can be affected to see and experience things that are not actually "really" there.

As an alien scientist, if you were given absolute freedom and lee way to abuse, you can reproduce an overlapping field planetwide (both front facing and back facing ends simultaneously) that would envelop the population and interface with every pattern of consciousness on the planet.

Those on the surface would likely experience the enveloping field as a phenomena of suddenly becoming aware of:

(Mass broadcasts of Telepathy)

--Voice phenomena.
--Cognition level cues.
--Auditory and Visual phenomena.
--5 senses controlled and directed hallucinations.
--Emotional stimulation.
--Mental stimulation.

This would give someone who was "unprotected" the feelings that anything and everything that went "through them" and "inside them" were somehow true.

The languages spoken is not too big a problem as the living individuals on the surface would understand the broadcast on more than one level of perception than simply words they are halucinating. The conscious and sub-concious mind is like a set of layers. Even if you hear something projected as dutch inside your mind, it would also be accompanied by subcognitive cues and impressions that would work inside your mind to give you an idea of what the message is even if you were in a part of the world where you didn't speak the native tongue.

And thats assuming they even bother with segmentation. They could very well use a wide range of techniques to achieve the same ends of communicating across the language barrier. The wide spectra of living consciousness is probably harder than the issue of languages.

-----------------------------------

Anyway, if this were enacted planetwide as a broadcast. On that day Billions of people would basically understand that they heard/felt something strange and unseen. Depending on what the broadcast were encoded with to reproduce in the mind of human kind, it may include spatial and imagery illusions that everyone generally shares and experiences. Some might experience more facets than others. (long topic)

I can only imagine, the day after this, people would be absolutely convinced that (depending on the encoded nature of the broadcast...keep that in mind) the planet had been contacted by a "universal presence" that contacted every individual on Earth.

What the nature of that encoded hallucination could include is anyones guess.

---------------------------------

If I were a malevolent ET faction, I would try to recreate (artificially) an approximation of the real UT's capabilities.

If there were such an artificial broadcast....the broadcast would serve to collectively etch a common experience of thoughts and emotions into every conscious mind on Earth. It would allow a common focus on all channels of discussion on all media.

"What was the voice from heaven?"
"What does the message mean?"
"Who was the message intended for,what does it ultimately mean for mankind?"

etc.

Fore
07-02-2013, 11:17 AM
@ Montalk/All

I am going to take a guess that the only people not affected by the Broadcast are those who are "sealed" by the legitimate UT.

Considering the UT use methods that are much more involved than mere telepathy, those who are "sealed" would be unlikely to receive the transmission and therefore wouldn't be swayed internally by "the mystery". (I am intentionally being cryptic)

The various "delusions" that afflict and affect the consciousness of some across the globe might not affect those specific individuals directly. ("sealed" on/in their "foreheads"? ;) )

------------------------------

Likewise those that may be (legitimately) "sealed" will probably be devoid of the experience. Without the message and imagery and impressions from the artificial broadcasts (if there are any scenarios that actually do use that angle...which I doubt) then those looking at the masses of affected people will be wondering about the "received message" running through the minds of men and women and children are about.

Like the contactee phenomena, only implemented on a much larger scale. Before the craft they are normal. Once out, after the treatments and handling, they come out a new person.

-----------------------------

If the future is what it I think it may turn out to be. We are going to be seeing ET trying to possibly recreate UT like features using ET level technology and applied methods.

While the UT influence across the world will be genuine, the ET version may not be genuine. But just a lot of parlor tricks and approximations that can be reproduced to a sufficient level to fool the average human being.

(Keep in mind, the bar is set pretty low to actually trick the average person)

If it really does turn out to be a UT vs ET war, then it will be a VERY interesting set of events. Much more interesting than simply seperate ET factions vying for control.

If your informed about certain pieces of information then, it should be relatively easy to figure out if the conflict really is ET vs ET that are fighting with one another ....OR.... if they the whole conflict is actually about ET's fighting something much more exotic (UT).

@ All

An imitation of UTs techniques and methods is pretty easy to spot if you know what the differences are on a very fundamental level. If you don't, you won't be able to tell the difference between the two.

By the way, my favorite example of the above are the last seconds of "V" 2009 before it was cancelled. Which showed this exact scenario playing out in vivid detail.

http://www.allmyvideos.net/6hf9f065pfjc (towards the 40 minute mark)

Project "blue beam" is an absolute "joke" in comparison to the above. I don't think the ET will ever have "that particular" method of the "broadcast technique" be deployed. But then again, with the ET, any advantage is always a good advantage. If they don't care about the population on the surface, then really what is there to ultimately hold back? They would probably elect to deploy it anyway. <shrug>

lycaeus
07-02-2013, 04:03 PM
I had trouble with that link. Here's a specific clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCa-v2CeyY0

Fore
07-02-2013, 05:55 PM
I had trouble with that link. Here's a specific clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCa-v2CeyY0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yWrM9fMGCc

whoknows
07-02-2013, 06:31 PM
I gotta say one of the thoughts I find imbedded in my self is, don't give any of the other player more credit than our selves.

We are all of the same source! No matter how you may chose to interpret our present field of play so to speak. Perspective, Perspective, Perspective!

We are incredibly powerful, but being so up close and personal with that power it can be hard to perceive. That is why I think prayer, meditation are critical. They allow you to gain perspective from a different angle, even some psychoactive substances can be of use. Depends very much on what goals you seek in either case.

Remember everything that exist has the same source. We can't even perceive all that is, even with the help of the instruments we have built to expand our view. We haven't even begun to understand what we, at this point can't see but can extrapolate it's existence (dark matter & energy). Me thinks there is much much more.

Let me posit all of you this. If there are player on an eternal and infinite field of play, would that game be a mundane one?

montalk
07-02-2013, 07:46 PM
The strange thing is that the "fake alien invasion" scenario was never discussed behind the scenes when I was involved with my group.

They describe lesser scenarios where aliens themselves put up fake personages and themes of other alien beings or outright use propaganda and spin and stuff like that to demonise other alien factions (the "core" scenario(s) ).

They were never really discussed any "core" scenarios where this was perpetuated by human factions. So when I hear this theory floated in the UFO community...it is a bit bewildering as I am not sure why people think human factions would try to make that.

Some of them believe that aliens don't exist and that the whole UFO phenomenon is a modern day hoax perpetrated by human conspirators. Others believe all aliens are good and it's humans trying to give aliens a bad reputation. So both Alex Jones and Steven Greer types may lean towards the "alien invasion faked by humans" idea.

I know from personal experience that aliens do exist and that they're not all benevolent, so a false flag alien invasion by humans doesn't seem like a logical or successful move. In my earlier post, I was thinking about what if it were attempted regardless, how would that still play into alien hands. I figured the attempt could flop due to glitches or exposure by good cop aliens, and that would take down the human regime once and for all. Or else it would be done with the help of alien participants and technology, so that the human element (here theorized to be in league with the negative alien groups) could fight off the threat together, and emerge as heroes.

montalk
07-02-2013, 07:56 PM
If the future is what it I think it may turn out to be. We are going to be seeing ET trying to possibly recreate UT like features using ET level technology and applied methods.

While the UT influence across the world will be genuine, the ET version may not be genuine. But just a lot of parlor tricks and approximations that can be reproduced to a sufficient level to fool the average human being.

(Keep in mind, the bar is set pretty low to actually trick the average person)

If it really does turn out to be a UT vs ET war, then it will be a VERY interesting set of events. Much more interesting than simply seperate ET factions vying for control.

I wonder if the sealed people would simply not experience the effect, or whether they'd experience it but not be swayed. I mean if your internal makeup consists entirely of biological and cultural programs, you'd have nothing to counter such a thing. Whereas if you are uplinked to something UT-like outside those lower mind variables, you might have an "angel sitting on your other shoulder."

About the ET vs UT war, that's kind of been happening microcosmically on the individual abductee/contactee scale. That beneath the level of mere "abduction phenomena" it's really a form of spiritual warfare. I could see such a thing scale up to the global level in due time.

montalk
07-02-2013, 08:19 PM
I gotta say one of the thoughts I find imbedded in my self is, don't give any of the other player more credit than our selves.

We are all of the same source! No matter how you may chose to interpret our present field of play so to speak. Perspective, Perspective, Perspective!

I understand what you're saying. From an absolute perspective, the lower relative levels are a bit illusory, and it's good not to lose yourself completely within it to the point of forgetting the higher context.

Everything may be of the same source and fundamental essence, but the presence of freewill also means things differ in form, function, and intent. Same in essence, different in form.

It's also worth considering that two things existing at the same level of illusion, are real to each other. Chess is just a made up game, it's an illusion, but two players engaging in it are real to each other. The rules are real, the loss is real within the game.

If the situation we face regarding aliens and UTs and all that is ultimately just a game from an absolute perspective, so long as we choose to remain here, we choose to remain bound by the rules here, and we will experience losses here as real. The question then is, why did you come here? Should you honor that choice and follow through with it? I feel responsible for playing my part, as I'm unable to exit from this "game" at the moment.

So what I've done is keep the higher perspective in mind only to relieve the unnecessary pressure that might affect my performance here in the game. If I didn't have that perspective, I might be more vulnerable to failing the game due to depression, cynicism, misanthropy, and despair.

It's worth noting that the latter is one of the tactics used by dark forces. I'm talking about the induction of a mindset of being spiritually defeated -- a bitter collapsed mess on the floor -- that comes from the acceptance of several flawed assumptions about the nature of your existence. These forces install such assumptions one by one through trickery, to get you to think there is no hope to anything anymore. There are numerous websites and books out there propagating such spiritual disinformation.

Fore
07-02-2013, 09:09 PM
I wonder if the sealed people would simply not experience the effect, or whether they'd experience it but not be swayed. I mean if your internal makeup consists entirely of biological and cultural programs, you'd have nothing to counter such a thing. Whereas if you are uplinked to something UT-like outside those lower mind variables, you might have an "angel sitting on your other shoulder." I personally hope/think it is simply that:

A) They do experience it, but because of being warned and informed, the effect is nullified.

I think it is multiple defenses coming into play that ultimately make some (for various reasons) immune to the confusion or the message/effect. Knowing the "Truth" they can't be hoodwinked. But the lie(s) would so convincing, that if it were possible, they would also be hoodwinked.

The fact that there is something standing as an active buffer, linked within them, they are prevented from falling for the trap.

B) They don't experience it directly, as some kind of UT-link asserts itself and makes the effects simply fall on deaf ears. A paranormal solution to a paranormal effect.

-------------------

One separate prophecy says that some of the sealed are immune from biological diseases used to "curse a population" during times of famine. That the afflicted people eventually take notice that it doesn't affect a subset of the world population (the sealed).

So whatever the "seal" itself is, it seems to be a multi-pronged type of UT protection. Not only protecting the mind but the body as well. How is the mystery. I could speculate endlessly on that.

I personally have been meandering on the topic for a while and have come to the ultimate conclusion that supernatural feats will somehow be put in play.

That subset of people will use the protection they have been given throughout the ages for the build up to the pinnacle moment of human history. The passive words, warnings and teachings from thousands of years ago probably helped to saturate the environment with ideas of warnings and notions of what to look out for in the future.

Something that any science minded individual will tell you violates cause and effect principles. As something, UT or otherwise, has taken upon itself the effort and task to seed warnings in almost every culture of "an nexus event" that will eventually lead to a greater conflict.

------------------

I personally think that the protection is multilayered. Both natural and supernatural.

Filing in the mind of an individual with the blueprints of future events and then laying down various foundations so that when the day comes, the convincing play fails to make it to thousands or millions of individuals.

The irony being, that the antagonist is apparently fully aware in prophecy of those populations and opts for purging the unaffected from it's rank and file of the human population. By hook or by crook it probably won't matter. It's a numbers game.

I'd be ashamed to admit it, but if the ET really are those antagonists that try this scenario, they would only be doing the UT a favor by purging populations of the unwanted. As the number of those populations dwindle, they would only clear the playing field of the purged population. Which then means (as prophecy clearly indicates) the remaining population they want is both in control and all that remains. (assuming that is the goal)

If that happens, it would only clear the playing field for the UT. Opening the door to clear the whole earth wholesale. (Burning the Earth?)

------------------

No matter how I turn this puzzle it seems like a zero sum game. A self defeating game. If this is the case I am deeply puzzled as to how super intelligent beings seem unable to come to terms with the reality of it. It is the very definition of insanity....so why even bother trying?

What could possibly be in the minds of these beings that even compels them to move towards such strategies? What is the point in fighting against something (UT) that you'd never be able to win? We often talk about the sales pitch they (ET) give us. But what sales pitches do they give each other to move forward with such an incredibly flawed plan?

Prophecy even states that at some point, their actual identity is revealed to the world. The sham comes out.

About the ET vs UT war, that's kind of been happening microcosmically on the individual abductee/contactee scale. That beneath the level of mere "abduction phenomena" it's really a form of spiritual warfare. I could see such a thing scale up to the global level in due time.They have probably been using the abduction phenomena to quantify the human population.

Finding as much variety in the gene pool and the wide variety of mental types that there are.

Trying to probably perfect the odds in their favor. I know one Grey said so in a not so subtle way. (a long time ago)

montalk
07-02-2013, 09:20 PM
Another media appearance of the "aliens are a threat" theme: http://news.sky.com/story/1106367/ufo-desk-why-mod-shut-real-life-x-files

There's a short video there worth watching. Timothy Good relates an anecdote at 1:50 of a female human-looking alien who read the mind of a British general and accessed all his military secrets. Yeah nothing surprising, but this was in the media.

Author Timothy Good tells Sky News the threat from UFOs is serious and governments around the world are not dismissing the phenomena. [...] Video: Author Says UFO Threat 'Serious'

CasperParks
07-02-2013, 09:39 PM
Another media appearance of the "aliens are a threat" theme: http://news.sky.com/story/1106367/ufo-desk-why-mod-shut-real-life-x-files

There's a short video there worth watching. Timothy Good relates an anecdote at 1:50 of a female human-looking alien who read the mind of a British general and accessed all his military secrets. Yeah nothing surprising, but this was in the media.

Aliens are a threat - depending who, why, what, where and when...

I am leaning toward entire spectrum of aliens: Good, bad and not getting involved.

Fore
07-02-2013, 09:41 PM

There's a short video there worth watching. Timothy Good relates an anecdote at 1:50 of a female human-looking alien who read the mind of a British general and accessed all his military secrets. Yeah nothing surprising, but this was in the media.Which always makes me laugh when people assert that Top Ranking individuals in any government meet directly with the ET.

After just a year (scratch that...a day/hour) of meeting with a telepathic ET's....it would stand to reason that human groups would never again send in someone with a high rank and lots of knowledge on anything "secret". It wouldn't make a lick of sense.

That is why when I hear stories touting high ranking officials meeting in some spot with ET's it causes me more than a bit of disbelief.

I imagine the non-public governments (often whispered about in the community) were probably created in order to address the problems of deeply classified programs where no public official truly knows anything of significant substance.

------------------------
While some people like CIA/DIA/AFOSI make contacts with UFO/ET related forums to create the perception that they actually know more than they really do about those kinds of topics.

lycaeus
07-03-2013, 04:11 AM
So what I've done is keep the higher perspective in mind only to relieve the unnecessary pressure that might affect my performance here in the game.
I liked that. It's a nice balanced way of thinking so you don't lose your head in the clouds or get stuck in the mud.

I don't have much to add but it's interesting and thought-provoking reading your guy's conversation.

whoknows
07-03-2013, 06:17 PM
@Montalk

I understand what you're saying. From an absolute perspective, the lower relative levels are a bit illusory, and it's good not to lose yourself completely within it to the point of forgetting the higher context.

This is a good example of what I mean by perspective., where you see a higher and lower I see a whole. Any thing else to me is an illusion.

Everything may be of the same source and fundamental essence, but the presence of freewill also means things differ in form, function, and intent. Same in essence, different in form.

Freewill to many is pretty much pervasive. I am of a mind that freewill can effect "form, function and intent" but in the beginning they are in and of themselves what they are, it is up to whom possesses the form to shape the function and intent which is if you will the essence perhaps.

It's also worth considering that two things existing at the same level of illusion, are real to each other. Chess is just a made up game, it's an illusion, but two players engaging in it are real to each other. The rules are real, the loss is real within the game.

Please don't be offended by what i am going to say to what you said above, just struck me as rather humorous.

Never seen the rules on the box top of this board game... Freewill makes that kind of hard. Would almost, no indeed you would have to know the mind of God and I no more know that than know your mind. I don't know about illusion, deception on the other had is something we all need to take heed of. I think some are being used putting forth what they think are rules to deceive. There is a guide post and that is Love but even that can be used to deceive. That's where your connection to the singularity from which we all come is of paramount importance!

tl2
07-04-2013, 11:41 AM
I am just curious as to when this will all happen. My guess is 2015-2025. Events are speeding up in a crazy way.

aquila
07-24-2013, 02:03 PM
monsanto messing around with bee genetics ?? this is the mad dog genetics manipulator outfit that won recognition for its notorious bullying of farmers into using its frankenstein grain seeds. the united states supreme court legalized genocide by recognizing corporate patent rights on genetically manipulated grain. gmo stands for genetically manipulated organism. it is a class of cannibalism which feeds on the ignorance and scientific superstition of the consumer. although a trend is developing to label gmo stuff, this is entirely inadequate. gmo stuff and genetic manipulation of biological organism must be banned entirely, in the same way that narcotics are banned. but, let there be no mistake; people who use cocaine and marijuana (non-gmo, ofcourse) for medical reasons are a lot better off that people who consume gmo food stuff. gmo-ology is not a science or engineering field since it effectively involves production of biological derivatives off of natural organism. it is basically the same as irradiating a biological organism with radioactive material. children are most susceptible to gmo related disorder since children's metabolism is higher than that of the adult. recall also the story of cloned sheep 'dolly' and the mad cow syndrome.

Fore
09-08-2013, 07:01 PM
The discrediting of one super power is going pretty well...

There seems to be a severe loss of confidence in the USA population with respect to their own government. I guess all that needs to happen next is one toss up with other super powers for the loss of confidence to be more severe on a larger global scale?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJwW6VnGfnU

norenrad
09-08-2013, 07:51 PM
We should have known that incompetence ruled when terrorism wasn't recognized as terrorism, but rather a workplace anger management issue. Has anyone done a count on how many innocent children have been killed and maimed due to drone attacks?

"Furthermore, evidence suggests that US strikes have facilitated recruitment to violent non-state armed groups, and motivated further violent attacks."

http://www.livingunderdrones.org/

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-children-killed-by-americas-drones-crimes-against-humanity-committed-by-barack-h-obama/5320570

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/25/world/asia/pakistan-us-drone-strikes

Perhaps the Nobel Peace Prize was too hastily given. People will fight an enemy, we only need to provide them with one. And if "Aliens" are concerned for our well being, why allow this "Death Game" to continued, fueled by revenge and more death? I have asked God for his intervention, but not understanding his motives and goals, I can only shake my head and feel shame for the human race.

atmjjc
09-09-2013, 06:52 AM
From Russia Today...RT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UAeSsvHhTg

Fore
09-09-2013, 08:00 AM
From Russia Today...RT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UAeSsvHhTgOh boy, that was entertaining....

aquila
09-09-2013, 12:08 PM
interesting how extraterrestrials visiting russia are known to speak slavic and smell of flowers ! ! wonder whether extraterrestrials doing business in russia can clear up the mess at chernobil nuke plant

montalk
09-10-2013, 05:00 AM
Oh boy, that was entertaining....

It gets better...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08/05/16-questions-for-the-real-life-barbie-valeria-lukyanova.html

So you communicate with aliens?

All the time. My communication with aliens is not verbal—we speak the language of light. I have learned a lot from my contact with them. Now I know that my spirit is very old. And also that humans are the least sophisticated civilization—we’re on the lowest level of evolution. Aliens helped me understand everything about the creation of our world. It turns out that the truth has nothing to do with how religions interpret it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoKwbbnlxi0

montalk
09-10-2013, 05:06 AM
interesting how extraterrestrials visiting russia are known to speak slavic and smell of flowers ! ! wonder whether extraterrestrials doing business in russia can clear up the mess at chernobil nuke plant

This video by a nuclear physicist is pretty interesting and disturbing. He claims the dangers of radioactive materials is one of the biggest hoaxes, perpetrated by the nuclear industry for profit and security. Would be something if true...

--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejCQrOTE-XA

Galen Winsor is a nuclear physicist of renown who worked at, and helped design, nuclear power plants in Hanford, WA; Oak Ridge, TN; Morris, IL, San Jose, CA; Wimington, NJ. Among his positions of expertise he was in charge of measuring and controlling the nuclear fuel inventory and storage.

Galen Winsor has traveled and lectured all over America, spoken on national talk radio, and made several videos exposing the misunderstood issues of nuclear radiation. He shows that fear of radiation has been exaggerated to scare people ... so a few powerful people can maintain total control of the world's most valuable power resource. Filmed by Ben Williams in 1986.

Longeyes
09-10-2013, 01:44 PM
Awesome.
Is she on the forum somewhere ?
;)

Can't believe the newsreader read ' is a Pleadian' without even questioning it?!?

montalk
11-12-2013, 08:35 AM
There was a time when pretty much every debate I engaged in (regarding aliens) required me to argue that not all aliens were good, that we have to be suspicious about their motives. Lots of people were thinking -- some were aggressively selling-- the idea that aliens were generally good guys and we should welcome them.

How things have changed... Now I find myself drawn into debates where I'm having to argue that not all aliens are necessarily evil across the board. Cynicism toward aliens has become the new dominant sentiment in media and entertainment, forums, youtube and disqus comments. That includes the emails I've been getting. It's been years since I've gotten an email trying to sell me on how great the Grays are. And yet before that time, those types of folks were a dime a dozen. Where did they all go? It's like someone pulled the plug on that marketing project.

Anyway, I just find it ironic that things have swung from one extreme to the other.

CasperParks
11-13-2013, 04:47 AM
There was a time when pretty much every debate I engaged in (regarding aliens) required me to argue that not all aliens were good, that we have to be suspicious about their motives. Lots of people were thinking -- some were aggressively selling-- the idea that aliens were generally good guys and we should welcome them.

How things have changed... Now I find myself drawn into debates where I'm having to argue that not all aliens are necessarily evil across the board. Cynicism toward aliens has become the new dominant sentiment in media and entertainment, forums, youtube and disqus comments. That includes the emails I've been getting. It's been years since I've gotten an email trying to sell me on how great the Grays are. And yet before that time, those types of folks were a dime a dozen. Where did they all go? It's like someone pulled the plug on that marketing project.

Anyway, I just find it ironic that things have swung from one extreme to the other.

That is odd...

Longeyes
11-13-2013, 08:25 AM
I'm still an alien hugger.
If they were so malevolent, we won't be here discussing this at all. They would have taken over the planet eradicated us and claimed it for their own.
That's what some humans may well do. I think that's really the problem we are judging them by our own standards were rape, murder theft war poverty and massive inequality are still the norm.
I don't think we'll make it out of the evolutionary pond unless we evolve spiritually as well as technologically.
I think that's what really terrifies some of the PTB. Real spiritual development isn't that well addressed by most prevalent religions.
Not saying they all have to be good but the vast majority must be.

Longeyes
11-13-2013, 09:28 AM
It like the typhoon disaster. Amazing people in the UK raised £1.5 million in 16 hours, which is brilliant no doubt about it. But then someone buys a painting by Francis Bacon for £89 million? It doesn't even register. But no one really needs that painting, how long can you stand and appreciate it. It purely an investment opportunity and will be hidden away somewhere to be hardly seen by anyone. How much good would that amount of money do now in the Philippines.
I have a great deal of respect for what the Gates foundation and similar philanthropic patrons do but how many houses do you need? How big does your super yacht need to be. We could with a massive load more Bill Gates and less kohn brothers the world would be a much better place. Until we have a decent level of global for all the better. Then we can really look after this world we are lucky enough to have be born on.

Longeyes
11-13-2013, 09:29 AM
It like the typhoon disaster. Amazing people in the UK raised £1.5 million in 16 hours, which is brilliant no doubt about it. But then someone buys a painting by Francis Bacon for £89 million? It doesn't even register. But no one really needs that painting, how long can you stand and appreciate it. It purely an investment opportunity and will be hidden away somewhere to be hardly seen by anyone. How much good would that amount of money do now in the Philippines.
I have a great deal of respect for what the Gates foundation and similar philanthropic patrons do but how many houses do you need? How big does your super yacht need to be. We could with a massive load more Bill Gates and less kohn brothers the world would be a much better place. Until we have a decent level of global for all the better. Then we can really look after this world we are lucky enough to have be born on.

montalk
11-13-2013, 10:07 AM
I'm still an alien hugger.
If they were so malevolent, we won't be here discussing this at all. They would have taken over the planet eradicated us and claimed it for their own.

Another possibility is that some aliens are indeed malevolent, but they have been kept in check (within limits) by benevolent counter-forces. That might explain why some abductees/contactees seem like they were groomed by their alien handlers to preach the good news about aliens, while others were trained by a different group to see through those tricks and teach other people how to become smarter and wiser. It's like a tug of war going on, indicating non-homogeneity among alien agendas. I don't think they're unilaterally hostile across the board, or benevolent across the board.

I get the impression that the hostiles are working within externally imposed limits (imposed by alien, divine, neutral, or whatever forces) to "legally" take us over. Hence why they're being so sneaky, cunning, and manipulative. They're up to no good, yet they're tip toeing around instead of just violently invading. So it's like they're massaging our perception of them the same way corporations or politicians use sales tactics and demagoguery to build up demand for what they're selling before the product launches. That's the back door method of taking over.

Not sure if the vast majority are good, at least the ones most involved in managing human activities. The reason is that it's not like positive aliens control all of terran airspace and only occasionally have to hunt down the odd rogue negative faction that's been slicing up cows and abducting people for sick experiments.

The opposite, actually -- seems like the negative groups control the air space (at least in the USA it seems that way) and it's the positive groups that have to be careful not to get detected, tracked, and shot down or apprehended. So if they're working in enemy territory, then it seems like they're the minority. I would also think that if they were the majority, they'd have control of our media, entertainment, governments, etc... and those things wouldn't be as twisted as they are.

Longeyes
11-13-2013, 01:35 PM
I don't know I not convinced.
I don't doubt that there are ETs with sinister motives.
But I think that the universe is designed specifically so you and it can evolve. Serious examination of your awareness will give you better idea of what that means, ie meditation, I don't think there are limits to how much influence (as fore would put it) you can have. Telepathy, telekinesis and seeing the future are all things that can naturally develop.
But their develop corresponds directly to how you can open up and lose you ego. That doesn't mean these things can be perverted for the wrong cause later down the line but thereafter you are damned.

Abductions seem mighty similar to us tranqing a polar bear from a helicopter only the technology is more advanced.

Also why be so devious ? They been coming here and living here for thousands of years. Why haven't they long since replaced us. I think it's because we are more linked to Earth than we would care to imagine. The can't simply just live here much the same as it would be very hard for us to live on another planet. We are part of Mother Earth so to speak.

mek
11-13-2013, 02:37 PM
I think there is a lot to do with the spirit realm with the et matter. Spirit realm is like the system controlling the universe. The et what ever their level of technology they can't get here to invade, since they can be prevented with this system of the spirit realm. It works so well it's unbelievable for us, but I believe it's the reason for many unexpected matters connected to et especially.

The change in the way people see the et, might be as well connected to the spirit realm. Sounds quite simple. Well it is, it's the system that controls the universe so also its inhabitants. So we are all controlled without many of us being aware of it. It's so easy explanation, but well that is what I've found out to be quite the truth really.

There comes changes into the world from the spirit realm at times and such has taken place big time in modern times from what I've learned. Again no proof from such that I have, but it's how I think about it.

The et are from what I've learned to be good, bad, so hostile and benevolent and also reasonable. So they might have clear reasons for their behavior towards us, which connect to how we act towards them. So there is interaction between them and us on a spiritual level and they pay attention to our wrongdoings and such to see how they want to act in relation to this planet's inhabitants. So it's not like we are like objects to their behavior, but we are also influencing with our behavior how they see us and we can also influence into their matters with our actions like everything influences to everything. So they want us to benefit them, but if we don't and if we are actually harmful to them they might want to prevent such or take action whatever it might be. It might not be plausible that we on this planet could somehow influence into the matters of this galaxy or the universe, well I don't think we can't. So the spirit realm is the matter that is the key here, through which all matters influence into other matters. It gets complicated, but this is how I've learned about it to be like, through telepathy so channeling all sorts of entities.

Fore
11-13-2013, 04:49 PM
@ Mek

You have no idea how much I am in agreement with your view.

There is a story of pleiadians that fascinates me. The one case with Billy Meier (sp?) interests me alot because I see many of the same parallels and techniques and technologies being used. Everyone (or most everyone) in the community assumes it was a simple hoax. But I am not so sure at all considering there are elements to the events surrounding his contact experience that he should not have known.

I don't doubt that he did hoax certain things. After having had contact myself with ET's and their ways of doing things I can see the reason(s) why he would have. I wouldn't be too surprised if they told him to do it either with his full cooperation or unwittingly under a different guise.

One of the subjects of the story that I have tried to find out more on was the peculiar character of Semjase which was an oddball. Especially in the details of her apparent departure.

After reading through some of the logs and summaries on Semjase.net you can get an inkling that there is more to the story of her departure than what is said in the story.

Allegedly, she tripped over something and hit her head. But if you read through the snippets, it reads (literally) like an entity (clearly with a corporeal body...either manifested on the spot...or assumed as a biological vessel by something other than what it seems.) Most disturbing (I mean epicly disturbing) is a certain behavior displayed not only by Semjase but also by some of the other "visitors".

Specifically there are snippets available on the Semjase.net site that clearly displays this corporeal being avoiding "energies" surrounding (apparently) people or objects or situations. Avoiding it to such an extent that it is "openly" acknowledged by another visitor and referred to as "deadly".

Eventually the corporeal entity known as Semjase (and 1 or 2 others apparently) are alarmed or injured in the process of avoiding this "energy" surrounding people or places.

============================

I'll be darn frank at what I am implying. I don't think whatever is (or is in) that womans body or in those others visitors body is a legitimate ET.

It sounds like they were trying to avoid "energies" of the spiritual kind. Which make me do a couple "a triple takes" as I became more and more bewildered/bemused at reading the snippets leading up to her "near fatal" injury while avoiding a human man.

They talk like ET's, they act like ET's they even had the average ET tech, the right clothes and such from what I can see in the depictions.

Yet they act strangely like a spiritual being who is assuming a physical form and is...I speculate...avoiding (more than once) a potentially fatal encounter with "energies".

I tried to find out how she supposedly hit her head...I came away with alot more questions than answers surrounding what they purported to be and how this related to someone I once knew very well. It takes me into the territory of having to wonder if some of these ET aren't the Fallen UT (Angels) that keep being described in various pieces of literature.

Her name is even extremely similar (if not the same) to the main Fallen Angel who is described (by name) to have started the interbreeding process in certain main theological circles. What a coincidence....

===========================

It's definitely a head scratcher. Perhaps someone with more knowledge on the case can clear up any of my misconceptions if there are any to be found?

montalk
11-14-2013, 07:37 AM
I'll be darn frank at what I am implying. I don't think whatever is (or is in) that womans body or in those others visitors body is a legitimate ET.

It sounds like they were trying to avoid "energies" of the spiritual kind. Which make me do a couple "a triple takes" as I became more and more bewildered/bemused at reading the snippets leading up to her "near fatal" injury while avoiding a human man.

They talk like ET's, they act like ET's they even had the average ET tech, the right clothes and such from what I can see in the depictions.

Yet they act strangely like a spiritual being who is assuming a physical form and is...I speculate...avoiding (more than once) a potentially fatal encounter with "energies".

Does this mean demons today are leftover remnants of those same fallen UTs, but who never succeeded in assuming physical / technological form? Basically I'm trying to figure out why aliens don't respond to the presence of angels or Holy Spirit with the same revulsion and fear that demons do, if they are indeed fallen UTs.

montalk
11-14-2013, 08:00 AM
But I think that the universe is designed specifically so you and it can evolve.

I agree, though "evolve" encompasses many types of progress -- some easy, some exciting, some hard, some dull. I believe that our dealing with negative aliens and demons is part of the school of hard knocks. We're acquiring knowledge of Good and Evil via personal and planetary encounters with these forces. For all I know, what we have going on here is relatively unique.

Maybe there are other worlds where evolution occurs in a more protected, happy, homogenous, straightforward manner. Maybe that gets boring after a while, and someone 'up there' allows a portion of Creation to rebel and create a nightmare as a novel kind of obstacle course for souls to brave. Just speculating. I think there's room in Creation (especially from the perspective of a being that is virtually timeless and eternal) for some very long ranging games/plans/exercises to be carried out.

Also why be so devious ? They been coming here and living here for thousands of years. Why haven't they long since replaced us. I think it's because we are more linked to Earth than we would care to imagine. The can't simply just live here much the same as it would be very hard for us to live on another planet. We are part of Mother Earth so to speak.

If that's the case, then no wonder they need us here and alive. Either we're the natural resource they're after, or we're the labor force that can deliver it to them. Why try to convince us that all aliens are good and let's worship them and put hybrids in positions of power (contrary to evidence and common sense) unless they need our civilization to be a self-sustaining machine that willingly pumps out whatever commodity they're here for...

Longeyes
11-14-2013, 09:12 AM
Does this mean demons today are leftover remnants of those same fallen UTs, but who never succeeded in assuming physical / technological form? Basically I'm trying to figure out why aliens don't respond to the presence of angels or Holy Spirit with the same revulsion and fear that demons do, if they are indeed fallen UTs.

Because they aren't evil?
And some are no doubt just as physical and grounded in this reality/ dimension as us.
That doesn't discount others.
We can all become demons or gods at certain points in our cycle but the aim is to reach enlightenment.

Longeyes
11-14-2013, 09:46 AM
The spiritual does not hold sway over the physical.
The natural of reality is non conceptual and beyond understanding but that doesn't mean you can not experience or be part of it.
On demons and the like ignore them. They can not effect your indestructible heart essence, essentially your Buddha nature. I'd give them as little air play as possible. They thrive on ignorance and people's fear.
Yes there is a constant battle between good and evil, but it's mostly ignorance.

A more highly developed race should with great likely hood have a better spiritual perspective than we do here. It is massively messed up. There is a truth which you can approach on a path, most religions agree with this but few offer or know where that path lies.

montalk
12-12-2013, 10:39 AM
Well here's something: http://prepareforchange.net/archives/the-event

BACKGROUND TO THE EVENT

Earth and the inhabitants have been in a type of imprisonment and planetary quarantine since the times of Atlantis. At that time the planet was secretly invaded as a hostile force manipulated the planet into an advanced forms of warfare that almost destroyed the planet. The light forces withdrew from the battle in order to save the planet from becoming another asteroid belt. They promised to return to achieve victory and to liberate the peoples of earth from the hostile force.

[...] To insure the planetary liberation process the benevolent forces of ET Races have been making plans with various elite corps of earth based military and law enforcement personnel to insure the joint action of arrest of these criminal conspirators. These plans are quite detailed and they have made every allowance for every contingency to insure non-violent arrests and total victory.

The plan of action has been to amass enough evidence to arrest these criminals. The evidence has been in hand for decades in but these criminals are in control the worlds media and military forces as well as the financial institutions and many other key aspects of our societal structure as well. These individuals and their secret societies are deeply involved in the politics and literally control the worlds view by manipulation. The arrests of these individuals has been a long slow and arduous task and the worlds peoples owe a great debt to the brave individuals who have had to remain hidden to see that justice is restored to our planet.

And this latest interview with "Cobra" by Alfred Webre:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7mAnJEGy1g

Actually this isn't that new, it's just a meme that's picking up momentum. David Wilcock has been writing about something like this for a couple years now. He believes that human-looking aliens are the good guys and that the Cabal will be taken down soon.

In the above Webre interview, Cobra says aliens are of mixed factions (true) but that after the Cabal is taken down, not long afterwards we'll be contacted by human-looking aliens because they look the most similar to us and will thus be most well received (true). They will work with the United Nations to guide us 'voluntarily' toward a new age of liberation and progress. And once we're used to aliens, then others will introduce themselves who look less human. Cobra claims some of his info comes from personal contact in the past with Pleiadeans.

So this storyline is being promoted at the moment. The only question is toward what ends.

montalk
12-16-2013, 02:51 AM
Planetary Liberation NOW!
Author: Cobra Resistance
Target: The Awakened Population

We are all aware that there are forces within the banking establishment, military-industrial complex and also on the non-physical planes that do not wish humanity to be free. They have stolen our money. They have poisoned our food. They are trying to take away our freedom. They are trying to take away our happiness. We will not let them.

There are also benevolent forces originating beyond the surface of this planet, such as the Pleiadians, the Sirians, the Andromedans, the Agarthians and the Resistance Movement, willing to assist us in the planetary liberation process. They are willing to support the human population to bring justice back again and change the corrupt legal systems worldwide, create a fair and transparent new financial system, bring new and clean advanced technologies to humanity and reveal hidden information about the existence of extraterrestrial races and about the real history of mankind.

They are offering a co-creative partnership to humanity because they wish our planet to join a civilized galactic society. To make the next step in their public disclosure, they need a certain degree of agreement with their proposal for partnership from the surface population of this planet. This is the purpose of our petition. If you wish a full disclosure of these benevolent forces and full partnership with them, please sign this petition. When we reach our goal of 144,000 signatures, the benevolent forces of Light will take the next step in the disclosure process.

SIGN PETITION NOW:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/576/357/913/planetary-liberation-now/

lycaeus
12-16-2013, 05:19 AM
I wouldn't trust the Space Brothers. What is with the number 144 000? Is that a trigger for people? I think it's a reference to Starseeds but still, they say abductees and many people have certain numbers used as triggers for whatever programming....

But this story doesn't make sense. What positive race would want US I mean US the human population of Earth to join them in their galactic society? Maybe they think our nuke bombs and penchant for destruction is cool and we'll fit right in with them? To me it looks like the New World Order is about hybrids and human looking aliens leading us as tyrants. Just like back in the old days when the 'gods' walked with man.

I'd love to see the corruption gone but no alien leaders.

montalk
12-16-2013, 06:36 AM
There was a similar message/petition from 2003 called "Change the World: Do you Wish that We Show Up?" (http://web.archive.org/web/20040111065345/http://www.geocities.com/changetheworld_now/Changetheworld1.htm) However it didn't promise the takedown of the Cabal and free money for everyone. It was channeled by Jean Ederman aka Eric Julien, the French contactee. The author of this new message is "Cobra" who claims to be a contactee as well. All this means is that he received info from something claiming to be positive alien, which cannot be taken at face value.

The 144,000 may come from Revelation 7 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+7&version=NIV) and Revelation 14 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+14&version=NIV), the number of those who are 'sealed' as servants of God, aka the spiritual elite who are protected in the end times. So you better hurry up and sign the petition.

What I don't buy (among many things) about this message is that they're promising we can have our cake (freedom from tyranny) and eat it too (minimal discomfort and disruption to any of us). As if you could overturn a 3,500 year old conspiracy in a few months without the economy suffering a seizure (no pun intended) and gas stations / grocery stores shutting down. Maybe this is just a psyop to see how people today would react to such a message by actual aliens who are unfriendly to the control system. I'm not too concerned until I start seeing abductees/contactees starting to saturate forums and blogs (or twitter/facebook nowadays) with this kind of message. Then I'll consider it a sign that a new marketing campaign has been initiated.

lycaeus
12-16-2013, 07:07 AM
Ha nice pun. That is a good point about cake.

About the 144 000 in the bible that's very interesting I didn't know that. In those Rev. passages it sounds like some of these gods and angels could be aliens maybe, it's completely possible. But I don't trust everything in the Bible. That number is just way too coincidental so it seems like these space brothers are very good marketing strategists. Christians are craving a rapture and a message like that might really attract them.

Garuda
12-16-2013, 09:07 AM
The mere fact that 'Cobra' chose Webre for his message is enough for me to dismiss it...

montalk
12-17-2013, 02:52 AM
The mere fact that 'Cobra' chose Webre for his message is enough for me to dismiss it...

I do hear you on that. I'm just keeping my finger on the pulse of the internet/media to spot new disinformation initiatives. Maybe they reveal something about the intended timing/nature of upcoming NWO or alien events.

Btw, here's a transcript of the Cobra interview, if anyone prefers text: http://exopolitics.blogs.com/files/cobra.transcript-1.pdf

ik9
02-23-2014, 04:14 AM
To be honest, I think the ideas of aliens / extraterrestrials wanting to "exploit us for resources" is human projection (it is human beings who exploit). Isn't that saying that they're really no different at all from human beings?

ik9
02-23-2014, 04:15 AM
I don't know why but I think the 144,000 means 144,000 truths.

montalk
02-23-2014, 05:55 AM
To be honest, I think the ideas of aliens / extraterrestrials wanting to "exploit us for resources" is human projection (it is human beings who exploit). Isn't that saying that they're really no different at all from human beings?

I don't see what would make them an exception. Sure they have advanced technology and psychic abilities, but that doesn't guarantee they are spiritually advanced as well. What does being kindhearted have to do with making calculations, building machines, manipulating the ether, and ripping open portals? I don't think technological progress always comes with spiritual progress. Sometimes the opposite.

So what's the basis for saying every last alien is a saint? If they are all benevolent, then why do their stories contradict one another, proving that some of them are lying? If they are all benevolent, then why have they fought one another throughout history (http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case486.htm), proving they are capable of violence and don't all share the same intentions?

Why would benevolent beings give technology / guidance / instructions to the Nazis (http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_flyingobjects55.htm)? Why have some contactees been warned by their own alien contacts (http://www.geohanover.com/docs/contact7.htm) that there are other aliens here seeking to exploit and manipulate mankind?

If aliens have freewill, if they have different histories, predispositions, needs, etc. then they probably also have different spiritual orientations, intentions, or agendas. To me, it's more plausible that aliens are of varying intentions, some really benevolent, some really malicious, and everything in between.

I'd say they're different in the sheer sophistication of their methodology. But keep in mind the aliens people most commonly encounter have two eyes, two legs, two arms, two nostrils, and are capable of breathing our air, being hybridized with us, or directly interbreeding with us. So they're not all 100% different. They seem to require food, energy, resources just like we do, just not the same kind always.

ik9
02-23-2014, 06:15 AM
What do they eat, and how?

It's mind blowing to me that there is more than one species of aliens / extraterrestrials, and just as mind blowing that they've fought throughout history (how could anyone know that?!).

I don't know much at all, but I do think that humans are simply projecting. To say that they want to "exploit us for resources" creates an atmosphere of hostility and enemy mindedness. That's typical of human beings, and I'd have to do nearly a lifetime of study to know for sure if the same could be said about aliens / extraterrestrials. I don't think they need human beings, or anything on Earth, for anything. Nor do we need them for anything. But then again, I'm aware that I know so very little. Next to nothing at all.

montalk
02-23-2014, 06:53 AM
What do they eat, and how?

I've heard all kinds of anecdotes about that. It depends on the physiology of the being. Examples I've come across:

- grays being fed a nutrient solution made from human/cattle secretions that they absorb through their skin
- human-looking aliens that eat jello cubes, fruits, veggies, or very simple foods by mouth
- other human-looking ones that eat crystalline beads that they psychically de-molecularize and absorb into their semi-physical bodies
- mantis and reptillian beings that eat flesh
- I don't believe that bit about grays liking strawberry ice cream (said by "Falcon" during the 1988 "UFO Coverup Live" -- ironic title -- broadcast)
- some needing our lifeforce/emotional/etheric energy for sustenance or power; I find this plausible since even humans can psychically vampire off each other and feel better for it, and demons/ghosts do it all the time to us, so why not some aliens too...

It's mind blowing to me that there is more than one species of aliens / extraterrestrials, and just as mind blowing that they've fought throughout history (how could anyone know that?!).

If you scan through the various abduction anecdotes on the net, the UFO/abduction/contactee books/websites/videos out there, then expand into Fortean phenomena (that John Keel and Charles Fort wrote about), and then read between the lines of ancient history and folklore, religious accounts of the 'gods', etc. -- you do came away with the impression that "aliens" vary a lot in their physiology and agenda. Now, some people have personal experience with them, and know for fact that there are different types of aliens and different agendas at play. But if you've never gone through it yourself, then it just takes sorting through the data and making a best fit guess based on the circumstantial evidence.

I don't know much at all, but I do think that humans are simply projecting. To say that they want to "exploit us for resources" creates an atmosphere of hostility and enemy mindedness.

Right, I agree there are projectors. It's funny that you can be against aliens because you're bigoted, uninformed, programmed ... or you can be against them because you've had personal experience, done the research, compared the notes, etc. to know with very good reason that some aliens are trouble. Ok, so just because both wear the same frown, doesn't mean both are ignorant projectors of human biases. The same goes for the idea that aliens are benevolent. Some say that also based on programming, lack of information, and naivete. Others meanwhile, have had personal experience, connected the dots, compared the notes to know that not all aliens are evil monsters. So all I can do is say that it's likely a combination of both, some good some bad and in between, as there are reasons supporting both possibilities so it can't just be one or the other.

I wrote an article series here - http://montalk.net/alien/145/discerning-alien-disinformation-part-1 - that outlines my 'best fit guess' on the alien presence. I've been studying this subject since '93 and have dealt with alien activities on and off throughout my life, and am always looking to improve the theory to take more stuff into account. I mention it because you said it would take a lifetime to get to the bottom of it, and I've done my best to distill a lot of sources down into something workable in that article series so that might give you a head start if you're interested.

ik9
02-23-2014, 11:05 AM
Thanks, I'll definitely read the articles link. I've had some experiences myself but I admit that I truly can't understand much of anything.

lycaeus
02-23-2014, 06:37 PM
Thanks, I'll definitely read the articles link. I've had some experiences myself but I admit that I truly can't understand much of anything.

Haha not with that attitude ;) Montalk's articles are really good and clear so most people can get a decent grasp of some topics that can be really complicated, especially with so much conflicting information out there. I'm sure they will help.

ik9
02-23-2014, 06:50 PM
I've already read the first page, I'm definitely into it and will keep reading. This stuff is super complicated, even if some pieces and parts can be reduced to simplicity. I'm not a young person and I'll tell ya: life is complicated without aliens / extraterrestrials. I expect the rest of my life to involve endless seeking, searching, studying... about a lot of things!

:D

EighthSphere1
06-05-2014, 10:11 PM
Hi,

It's been interesting to observe the rise in awareness of reptilians over the last couple of years. Look how many rep related videos are appearing on YouTube and the number of hits they're getting. They're getting lots of negative hype.A friend who's into gaming mentioned a big PS3 title that made reference to shape shifting lizard men controlling the world. I wonder what this all about.Part of the plan maybe?

Not specifically rep related but last year we had Roddy Piper coming out and stating that "They Live" is a documentary.That seemed to raise a few eyebrows.

So I would agree there certainly seems to be a slightly more negative element being fed into the public's awareness of aliens.

Edward
06-06-2014, 03:01 AM

Not unless your willing to suck what ever is left out of said population til the very end and let them deal with all the crap that is to come and then pack your bags and the select few and high tail out here(off of earth) when it starts to go down hill fast.

Edward

ReceiverofPartialmemory
02-07-2016, 04:22 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4dlz5q-tm4

Where to begin?

Perhaps I should start by informing the admins of this forum, that they are seeking what they already are – UltraTerrestrials. I cannot prepare you for some of the information that will slowly trickle onto the screen before your eyes, if allowed. Some of the information I have been witness to has came at a great cost to my family, at times still unfolding.

I will present what information I am able to while still secured to its ever unfolding mysteries.

I attempted to locate a more recent image of Chris Iverson, Garuda, and Fore to help illustrate the real world you are living in, likely blinded to another reality. In their absence, I will use others from around the world. I do hope some latitude will be tendered in this regard. It's not all sunshine and rainbows when contemplating the phenomenon of UFO's.

When you begin to see how strong, money, has become in the world, there is little to smile about.
When you realize how strong 'up' is, it fundamentally shatters your every perception of reality immersing you within ontological shock.

If you do not believe UltraTerrestrials exist, you soon will. Anyone who reads this post, should spend some time gazing into their mirrors. There is a 'shoulders up' reality affixed to the phenomenon you may have never witnessed while spending so much time staring into this nighttime sky in admiration of is silent beauty. In the video above, Red, is the color of the apple. Pay close attention to my words.

RoPm