PDA

View Full Version : New and stepping in new place to share things ..

Passionetpain
07-12-2013, 03:49 PM
..Hi i am Judy ..I live in North Dakota with 5 of my kids in the back part of this tiny town in open land by crop fields and a rode...I moved here in 2008 and strange things are going on ..

Garuda
07-12-2013, 04:41 PM
..Hi i am Judy ..I live in North Dakota with 5 of my kids in the back part of this tiny town in open land by crop fields and a rode...I moved here in 2008 and strange things are going on ..

Hi Judy,

Welcome aboard. Glad that you could join us.

So, what strange things are going?

Passionetpain
07-12-2013, 04:46 PM
Things that we can't explain ..Such as white lights rushing to me and my daughter ..and things on the roof running ...And feeling watched or touched ..Or my other daughter seeing beings in her room more then once ..Or hearing things some things being tossed ..Sorry just woke up not to long ago ..

Garuda
07-12-2013, 04:55 PM
Things that we can't explain ..Such as white lights rushing to me and my daughter ..and things on the roof running ...And feeling watched or touched ..Or my other daughter seeing beings in her room more then once ..Or hearing things some things being tossed ..Sorry just woke up not to long ago ..

No need to apologize. Take all the time you want / need.

If I may ask - and feel free to decline to answer if you don't feel comfortable with it - would any of your daughters happen to be a teenager?

The reason I am asking is because similar activities are sometimes reported when a teenage girl develops psychokinetic activity.
Many cases of confirmed Poltergeist-like activity turned out to be subconsciously caused by teenage girls with psychokinetic activity. (And often they suffered some psychological trauma: death of a loved one, divorce, rejection, ...)

Not to say that that is the cause, but it is one possible explanation...

Doc
07-12-2013, 05:29 PM
Welcome, Judy. I look forward to hearing more when you are ready. If you need any assistance contact a staff member. :)

Passionetpain
07-12-2013, 05:45 PM
Um i have 2 teen aged daughters one teen aged son ....There has been no loss here or trauma: death of a loved one, divorce, rejection, ...) I did leave my other kids father in 2007 but my kids are happy with me i am all that they see in life beside there friends at school ...Thank you Doc ....

CasperParks
07-12-2013, 06:27 PM
Judy,

Welcome to the Outpost Forums.

You have come to the right place.

Keep us updated....

Passionetpain
07-12-2013, 06:43 PM
Thank you ..i have posted the things in my life that have happen in Encounters....

newyorklily
07-12-2013, 06:48 PM
Welcome to the Outpost Forum, Judy.

Passionetpain
07-12-2013, 07:02 PM
Thank you Newyork :)..

Garuda
07-12-2013, 07:07 PM
Thank you ..i have posted the things in my life that have happen in Encounters....

This is the thread in the Encounters Section: http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?t=1388