PDA

View Full Version : Native American Chief Tells of His Contact with Extraterrestrials

CasperParks
08-23-2013, 05:07 AM
Native American Chief Tells of His Contact with Extraterrestrials (http://www.youtube.com/user/GreenGuerrillas/videos)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqZrqpkvl0k

Published on Jul 24, 2013

Chief Golden Light Eagle tells of his experience meeting extraterrestrials (Star People (http://www.starknowledgeconference.com/2013/).)

mdonnall2002
02-14-2014, 06:09 PM
I sat and spoke with The Chief personally for almost 2 hours a few months ago. Well, that's not actually correct. There was another woman who's name escapes me, and a short and odd set of events that transpired at our small gathering, when a 'seemingly' socially awkward third party arrived and asked to speak to the Chief. I Had been following Chief Golden Light Eagle on an off for a while, wondering how Native Americans integrate their belief systems into the whole - UFO - demonic - angelic - Alien(Star People - per the Chief - don't offend them). The inside story of that gathering was nothing 'covert' mind you. No TS material was discussed by any means. I enjoyed hearing about his life,his friends, and family and wondered a great many other things.

There were so many other questions I would have enjoyed discussing with him. Yet, you know how those things go - never knowing what is protocol with deep thoughts and such, wanting to hear more about his travels in life. I did not want to break any Native customs and offend him.. He actually had a pretty funny story about his first cell phone and how he acquired it... Apparently, it was a trade for one of the items he was wearing, which if memory serves me right was a feather. He got the cell phone paid for life. Not a bad deal, eh? I need trades like that! :)

mdonnall2002
02-14-2014, 06:50 PM
Thinking more:

I would love remember the lady's name that sat with us. Unfortunately, I am horrible with names, locations, and stuff... If I find some time I may try to share a story that happened to me there. It was truly bizarre. Right now, I have to try to get some sleep. I have developed an extreme case of tinnitus, somehow - quite suddenly, in the last several weeks, which can be very frustrating. It is real - not memorex - people. I am saying a prayer or two in the directions needed attempting to alleviate. Waiting to see how this goes.... Such is life. Keep safe, everyone.

CasperParks
02-15-2014, 01:43 AM
I sat and spoke with The Chief personally for almost 2 hours a few months ago. Well, that's not actually correct. There was another woman who's name escapes me, and a short and odd set of events that transpired at our small gathering, when a 'seemingly' socially awkward third party arrived and asked to speak to the Chief. I Had been following Chief Golden Light Eagle on an off for a while, wondering how Native Americans integrate their belief systems into the whole - UFO - demonic - angelic - Alien(Star People - per the Chief - don't offend them). The inside story of that gathering was nothing 'covert' mind you. No TS material was discussed by any means. I enjoyed hearing about his life,his friends, and family and wondered a great many other things.

There were so many other questions I would have enjoyed discussing with him. Yet, you know how those things go - never knowing what is protocol with deep thoughts and such, wanting to hear more about his travels in life. I did not want to break any Native customs and offend him.. He actually had a pretty funny story about his first cell phone and how he acquired it... Apparently, it was a trade for one of the items he was wearing, which if memory serves me right was a feather. He got the cell phone paid for life. Not a bad deal, eh? I need trades like that! :)

A great opportunity....

Thanks for sharing that special moment in your life.

ProblemChild
02-15-2014, 09:38 AM
Standing Elk/ Loren Zephier has been around a longtime. Have a google a make up your own mind. Galactic Fedetation Ethnic snake oil IMO.

Doc
02-15-2014, 07:26 PM
Thinking more:

I would love remember the lady's name that sat with us. Unfortunately, I am horrible with names, locations, and stuff... If I find some time I may try to share a story that happened to me there. It was truly bizarre. Right now, I have to try to get some sleep. I have developed an extreme case of tinnitus, somehow - quite suddenly, in the last several weeks, which can be very frustrating. It is real - not memorex - people. I am saying a prayer or two in the directions needed attempting to alleviate. Waiting to see how this goes.... Such is life. Keep safe, everyone.

When you have time I'd like to read more of what the chief had to say. I'd be even more interested to read your impression of the whole thing.

Doc
02-15-2014, 08:37 PM
Standing Elk/ Loren Zephier has been around a longtime. Have a google a make up your own mind. Galactic Fedetation Ethnic snake oil IMO.

Thanks for the heads- up! At a quick glance the air is redolent of Pixie Dust and Oil of Serpent. ;)

mdonnall2002
02-16-2014, 06:57 PM
When you have time I'd like to read more of what the chief had to say. I'd be even more interested to read your impression of the whole thing.

PART 1:

Being a fan of synchronicity is slowly loosing its luster before I begin this:

My coworker texts me a picture of a sign on the street where we work on his way home. It was an 'Angels,Aliens, and Psychic' convention to be held in a few weeks. I rearrange my schedule to attend one of the two days as I was already scheduled to work. The weekend arrives which coincides with brutal snow and ice the day prior. This was my first ever such attendance, phenomenon related, that I have ever attended. I was feeling a bit awkward to be quite honest, but I felt like I should go as the Chief was going to be in attendance and I did want to see what goes on at these gatherings.

The Chief's class began first. Most of the material he covered was pointed towards a greater awakening of what could be termed a 'Christ Consciousness'. His class was well attended by 20 some individuals despite what I saw as a minimal attendance of the convention. Very few people where even in the building that were not directly involved in some way. I listened, lost within my own thoughts, drawing parallels. He passed around a metallic beam that was a reproduction of images he either saw personally or that was passed down from his people. I was familiar with a couple of the images already, with slight variations that were present. I had seen them elsewhere. His class wraps up and I walk over and sit in on the live Native American music playing. Stands With Bear was playing wood instruments to perfection on the stage. I sit and listened for a few minutes waiting for an appropriate moment to ask Chief Golden Light Eagle if he had time to sit and talk. Eventually I found a open door.

The Chief and I head over to a circular table and another woman asks if she can sit in also. I really had no problem with this being that she was seemingly already knowledgeable of him. I cannot remember her name. So, like I mentioned before, we bantered back and forth between the three of us. I asked him about his family and his life growing up. He recounted how living on the reservation was for him growing up. Their weekly rations were picked up on Sundays, in church. It was a good way to bring them closer to Americanism per se and mend into the new world. He talked about his family's experiences with the Star People. I am certain that he has talked enough about this on his own that it doesn’t need repeated. I don't recall anything of note that he had not mentioned in the public.

Then a young man approached the table, fumbling three or four bags of purchases from the vendors. He was about mid thirties, a bit overweight, and very nervous.. His voice was uneasy as he asked the Chief when would be good time for him to come back or if he had time. The Chief looked at the both of us already there and gestured for him to have a seat. The young man was fumbling his bags all over the place and I was getting the impression that he was a bit socially awkward just by the sound of his voice and how skittish he was appearing.

The gentleman pulls a stone out of his pocket and asks the Chief if he could look at it and relay to him anything of significance he might be able to discern from it. The gentleman tells the Chief that he was doing some paranormal work near some possibly cursed Indian burial grounds, attempting to close demonic portals to this world when the rock apparently fell from the sky. I remember thinking to myself in disbelief – 'Wow – did he just tell the Chief that all Indian grounds are cursed?' The gentleman took this as a sign of 'thank you'. It either fell near him or someone else, I cannot remember the specifics.

I help hand the stone to the Chief across the table. It was oval in shape slightly larger than the size of the circular shape that a 'ok' sign of a males hand could make. After Chief Golden Eagle looks at it for a while he passes it to the woman next to him and then she passes it to me. It was a smooth stone like you would find walking a beach, weathered but it was broken open in a coronal orientation. It was very odd looking stone because you could see three golden lines in the stone. Two of them were parallel to each other and another touching perpendicular to the others on the outer edge of the stone. I thought it was quite odd, but not being a geologist, I could not make much sense out of those golden lines or how they would have formed like that. After a minute of looking at it – I hand it back to the man.

mdonnall2002
02-16-2014, 07:23 PM
PART 2

Then the Chief goes into a few minute dissertation for the gentleman about the stone and how old the universe is and how old the Earth is.... Made perfect sense from my perspective. The young man keeps probing the Chief more regarding the stone as if he is looking for answers that the Chief is not coming up with. I had the impression he was seeking something, an affirmation, but was not getting it. I remember thinking to myself that this young man seems to be in pain, and in a great deal of confusion.

He was looking for answers. I then recall having a dialog with myself as I listened to the others speak more. Within the internal dialog of myself I wanted to ask him to see his stone again to help comfort him in some way, but then I thought how stupid that was because I obviously did not have the answers he was looking for. I wrestled back and forth with that thought for a moment, but then I just asked to see his stone again to help alleviate his obvious anxiety.

I was not really paying much attention to the conversation taking place at the table, but I was aware of everything that was being said as I was looking at this stone that seemed to mean so much to him. I flipped and spun the thing around in my hand looking at it from all angles, feeling its textures, wondering why it meant so much to him. I remember hearing my inner voice ask, 'What do you see?' and that 'You can help him...' Again I thought how stupid that seemed, debating if I should say anything at all because there is no way I could possibly know what all this represented to him personally.

At that point I interrupt the conversation, respectfully asking if I could say a few things. Before I even begin to speak I think how stupid it seems that I'm even attempting to discern the meaning of a rock, found in a paranormal investigation, but into the fray I went. I apologize for interrupting and then just spoke what I felt while staring mostly at the stone in my hand, looking up on and off. I remember my interpretation as such

“ This stone was a gift to you. I was to help teach you something about yourself and who you are. In the bible, signs have meanings, just as in Native American beliefs symbols have meanings. Signs and symbols are much alike in this way.” At this point of the conversation I saw him push back from that table a bit and he starts clenching his hands in nervousness then releasing them out of the corner of my eye. I continued: “But I do feel that this was a gift for you...When I look at this stone, when I look at these golden lines I do see a symbol. To me, I see a Tomahawk. You are to follow this sign in your life. If you see it in a book follow it. Seek this sign everywhere and in all things it will teach you about yourself.

As I was in the middle of the above conversation – I saw the gentleman push back from the table, hands trembling, and started to cry. This caused the woman to put her hand up to her face in shock of what she was witnessing and I believe, she also began to weep. He pushed up his glasses and started to wipe tears from his eyes, still shaking. I believe I heard the woman gasp at some point. I saw the Chief in a regal-like manner straighten up his back leaning backwards in his chair as if he was caught of guard by this event.

mdonnall2002
02-16-2014, 07:42 PM
Part 3

There was a distinct few moments of silence at the table and I was feeling bit 'on the spot' so to speak due to the reaction that transpired at the table. I hand him back his stone and he thanks me. Then the man with a very shaken and silent voice tries to tell the Chief more about why he came to the convention. He said that his grandmother told him that the stone was a gift also before she died if I remember correctly and she told him that they had Native American blood in their family. Apparently the young man was related in some was to a 'Chief Little Turtle'... This caught me of guard and I began to shake my head in disbelief. I also head the Chief ask, 'What did you just say?” The mans voice was shaken and quiet and you could barely hear him so I relayed what was said again.

Why did this make me shake my head? Because Chief Golden Eagle is apparently a code carrier for Turtle Island.

http://www.starknowledgeconference.com/chief-golden-light-eagle/

mdonnall2002
02-17-2014, 11:51 AM
To continue:

Fast forwarding a few hours after the above encounter:

There was a call for the open discussion to begin at some point of the day which I believe was around noon. There were six guest speakers on the stage. Three of whom were Stands With Bear, Chief Golden Light Eagle, Michael Lee Hill, and three others whos names escape me currently. As I look around upon the stage and then look in the guest seating - I had to shake my head at the poor reception. There were probably no more than ten people sitting around. Again, the weather may have been the factor. I felt bad for them on the stage for taking their time to travel in such conditions to this unwelcome sight.

I really had no questions to ask myself. I just wanted to hear what other people had to say. Sometimes hearing others can teach us more about ourselves than any question we could ask, especially when insights normally trusted, can, in my opinion, be genuinely altered. If you control the tools that allow you know a persons secret lives in real-time, you can easily build a reality around it, or even fake synchronicity. I do believe that there are moments like that are based in some weird fabric of truth -- once one can rule out manufactured realities.

As I am listening to the speakers I notice that the audio system seems to be working perfectly fine up until Chief Golden Eagle touches the microphone. At that point the speakers are immersed in static. I did not think much of it, because the other five were having no issues, but it repeated when the Chief grabbed the microphone. This went on several times. I think they switched the microphone at some point and it still repeated static-like effects when He held the mic. The would not have seemed so strange if the speakers were not sitting shoulder to shoulder on the stage, that the others did not seem to be having any issues, or the bizarre set of events that transpired in our little focus group and hour or so prior.

I honestly had to laugh at the apparent absurdity of what I was witnessing, shaking my head, wondering were the psyops team was at. The Chief seemed to recognize this as well. I did not get much sleep the night prior and my neck and shoulders were aching for most of the day and I had to work in a few hours. Before I left, I milled around a bit, speaking to a local remote viewer trained by Maj. Moorehouse. http://davidmorehouse.com/remote-viewing-book/. about mundane things. I also paid Michael Lee Hill a visit and said hello. He was handing out some of his musical CD's earlier, but I could not accept after he said that is how he makes his money.. His class was heavily attended as well. I couldn’t in good conscious take food off his plate.

After that, my first experience with such crowds, I was a bit miffed about some of the things that unfolded. Any normal person would be, right? Yes, I think so. Now do keep in mind things I may have said in and around my blog, and it truly seems more strange.

mdonnall2002
02-17-2014, 03:49 PM
Note: That was pretty much a brief synopsis of the events, Doc.

atmjjc
02-17-2014, 11:52 PM
Thank you for your synopsis of the events Mdonnall2002, what caught my eye was your usage of the words “manufactured realities”.

These two words are very powerful and to me it represents our state of existence in the here and now.

It does very much fit into many forms of quantum thinking.

mdonnall2002
02-18-2014, 01:14 AM
Thank you for your synopsis of the events Mdonnall2002, what caught my eye was your usage of the words “manufactured realities”.

These two words are very powerful and to me it represents our state of existence in the here and now.

It does very much fit into many forms of quantum thinking.

In quantum thinking, it would make perfect sense. That is what the PHD physicists surmise also....Bless them all. There are also - other forms of reality, 'Technologies' would be capable of, I suspect. Of course - its all perspective...

Longeyes
02-18-2014, 01:43 PM
I hand a question mdonnal
One the chief's site he is have a meeting on 11th of nov(11) what are his theories about 11 11?
We have a thread all about it here and who be interested in his or your perspective.

mdonnall2002
02-18-2014, 02:18 PM
I hand a question mdonnal
One the chief's site he is have a meeting on 11th of nov(11) what are his theories about 11 11?
We have a thread all about it here and who be interested in his or your perspective.

Link me to the thread.

Admins: What if a user wanted to "edit" the username they post under? Is this possible? I saw no ability to change the username in the profile settings.

Garuda
02-18-2014, 02:41 PM
Admins: What if a user wanted to "edit" the username they post under? Is this possible? I saw no ability to change the username in the profile settings.

Unlike proboards, vBulletin does not allow to change the user name in the profile settings.
Only a change in the database itself is possible, and not recommended.

mdonnall2002
02-18-2014, 03:16 PM
Thanks for the insights.

Longeyes
02-19-2014, 07:43 AM
http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?1209-111-1111-and-It-s-Connections-to-Freemasonry-The-Occult-Spirituality-and-Perhaps-Everything&highlight=1111

mdonnall2002
02-19-2014, 02:15 PM
Thanks for the read. I can say some of that was informative. Controlling the tools gives you the ability to control certain experiences.. Is that a fair argument?

Personally, I did not try to judge his belief systems because I do have my own. I have had seen some clues as to dark forces as you mentioned, but I can only pray for them.. Even in my darkest moments I would never harm anyone or myself for that matter. I have a family that I care for and they are my responsibility. Forgiveness is all I have, which comes from the teaches of God and Jesus..... I may not publicly state those things too often, but it is at the core of who I am.

Thinking off the cuff, I recognize that there are forces beyond forces - in flesh and spirit. Whereas I do not always agree with many politicians, people, or even my wife - that does not mean that violence is ever condoned as a form of retaliation, regardless of the transgression. All I can do in this life is to endure its trials until I am called home - hopefully, in a crusty veneration. You can screen-shot that for the public record.

I actually have been trying to ignore all the messages that have been arriving in my dreams. They are not of my physical reality. I do believe divine inspiration has indeed taken place and still does, but technology has advanced to the point that 'anything is possible'. It would be wise to guard against them.....OR just ignore them. So yes - I will pray, accepting humility, asking the divine powers to not guide my hands, but the guide the hands of those around me who would protect the innocent. And if by chance the breath of God puffed a bit to hard into me upon creation - I give it up its magic to those who deserve it, around me who would do better.

11:11? Shrugs. I'm an expert in nothing. Guard yourselves, or at a minimum, don't stand out.

mdonnall2002
02-19-2014, 02:33 PM
Pay attention?:

http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?1209-111-1111-and-It-s-Connections-to-Freemasonry-The-Occult-Spirituality-and-Perhaps-Everything&p=30113&viewfull=1#post30113

Doc
02-19-2014, 03:45 PM
That is truly a marvelous story. I was hoping you would say some thing to the young man. I even thought that the message should begin with telling the stone was his gift and a way to understanding.

So, what is next? What do you make of the encounter?

mdonnall2002
02-20-2014, 01:31 AM
What is next? It's not like I can tell the future, to my knowledge. Which encounter, or all encompassing? Are you asking me to analyze something in particular?

Doc
02-20-2014, 06:00 AM
What is next? It's not like I can tell the future, to my knowledge. Which encounter, or all encompassing? Are you asking me to analyze something in particular?

I wondered if, having had a little time to reflect on that encounter, you have drawn any conclusions from it? Think it represents some direction for your life? Conclusions about where it all fits into the grand scheme of things?

mdonnall2002
02-20-2014, 04:30 PM
I have my private thoughts and feelings about its significance.

I can see a road less traveled - overgrown with briars - a machete hanging on the signpost that reads: "Obscurity it has costs, very few dare to test what is within." As long as the winds, for direction, are not corrupt - I will inhale. Grand schemes? There is always more than meets the eye...... What you see is not always what you get.

The microscope(s) always have a unique advantage over what lays upon the glass, right? It is what it is....

I'll be out - smelling the winds today as winter is breaking grasp.

Doc
02-20-2014, 06:32 PM
I have my private thoughts and feelings about its significance.

I can see a road less traveled - overgrown with briars - a machete hanging on the signpost that reads: "Obscurity it has costs, very few dare to test what is within." As long as the winds, for direction, are not corrupt - I will inhale. Grand schemes? There is always more than meets the eye...... What you see is not always what you get.

The microscope(s) always have a unique advantage over what lays upon the glass, right? It is what it is....

I'll be out - smelling the winds today as winter is breaking grasp.

Thanks! Sometimes the signpost is there for a good reason. Then again. Frost wrote something like 'two roads diverged in a wood' and having looked as far as he could down each one 'I took the one less traveled by and that has made all the difference.'
I'll be out enjoying the breezes as well.

xDhirax
03-23-2015, 03:05 AM
I read this book recently.1323 (http://amzn.to/1BHJrrP)

I couldn't put it down.
Lots of well researched highly convincing stories of native american encunters with "star people"... (complete with the usual government interference).

Doc
03-24-2015, 01:59 PM
I tracked this book down to Amazon because it is a subject that interests me and which I have done some research into myself, though minor in comparison.

http://www.amazon.com/ENCOUNTERS-WITH-STAR-PEOPLE-American/dp/1933665726

Reviews of the book are very good so far as I've read. This one is typical:

"A no nonsense, unembellished but fascinating look at this subject. The authors's voice is just as charming and measured as the voices of the Indians recounting their stories. The author allows the stories to tell themselves. Because of her great networking skills among the American Indian reservation system she has the luxury of using only the very best encounter stories, and her Indian heritage gave her access to a people notorious for their reticence and privacy. Probably only a blooded indian could have pried thes stories loose from so many different people." (Typos in the original)

The author is Ardy Sixkiller Clarke, who has a whole page at amazon here:

http://www.amazon.com/Ardy-Sixkiller-Clarke/e/B00AQGBE9O/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0

Her own web page www.sixkiller.com says this about her:

"Dr. Ardy Sixkiller Clarke brings to the field of ufology degrees in history, English, psychology, and educational leadership and a background as a teacher, university professor, junior college and university administrator, licensed therapist and psychologist, and social science researcher. As a Professor Emeritus at Montana State University and former Director of the Center for Bilingual/Multicultural Education, Dr. Clarke, who is Cherokee/Choctaw, has worked with indigenous people for most of her career. Her first book in the field of ufology was the best-seller Encounters With Star People: Untold Stories of American Indians. She is also the author of twelve children's' books and the best-selling academic text: Sisters in the Blood: The Education of Women in Native America. She lives in the middle of the Rocky Mountains in Big Sky Montana."

I'm going to buy this book and if anything I read is of interest here, I'll write about it more extensively after I have finished reading it. Native Americans are not usually stigmatized in their culture for having/talking about paranormal experiences. I'm sure there are sub-cultural differences as well as individual differences but from what I've experienced over the years, Native Americans can talk about such things as "Star People" without being thought crazy by their peers. Anyone who can tap into the stories, as this author is supposed to have done, may have opened a door to a rich and illuminating perspective not heard much from before this. Now, I'm going to go order the book. :cool:

CasperParks
03-24-2015, 09:14 PM
I read this book recently.1323 (http://amzn.to/1BHJrrP)

I couldn't put it down.

Lots of well researched highly convincing stories of native american encunters with "star people"... (complete with the usual government interference).

I tracked this book down to Amazon because it is a subject that interests me and which I have done some research into myself, though minor in comparison.

http://www.amazon.com/ENCOUNTERS-WITH-STAR-PEOPLE-American/dp/1933665726

Reviews of the book are very good so far as I've read. This one is typical:

"A no nonsense, unembellished but fascinating look at this subject. The authors's voice is just as charming and measured as the voices of the Indians recounting their stories. The author allows the stories to tell themselves. Because of her great networking skills among the American Indian reservation system she has the luxury of using only the very best encounter stories, and her Indian heritage gave her access to a people notorious for their reticence and privacy. Probably only a blooded indian could have pried thes stories loose from so many different people." (Typos in the original)

The author is Ardy Sixkiller Clarke, who has a whole page at amazon here:

http://www.amazon.com/Ardy-Sixkiller-Clarke/e/B00AQGBE9O/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0

Her own web page www.sixkiller.com says this about her:

"Dr. Ardy Sixkiller Clarke brings to the field of ufology degrees in history, English, psychology, and educational leadership and a background as a teacher, university professor, junior college and university administrator, licensed therapist and psychologist, and social science researcher. As a Professor Emeritus at Montana State University and former Director of the Center for Bilingual/Multicultural Education, Dr. Clarke, who is Cherokee/Choctaw, has worked with indigenous people for most of her career. Her first book in the field of ufology was the best-seller Encounters With Star People: Untold Stories of American Indians. She is also the author of twelve children's' books and the best-selling academic text: Sisters in the Blood: The Education of Women in Native America. She lives in the middle of the Rocky Mountains in Big Sky Montana."

I'm going to buy this book and if anything I read is of interest here, I'll write about it more extensively after I have finished reading it. Native Americans are not usually stigmatized in their culture for having/talking about paranormal experiences. I'm sure there are sub-cultural differences as well as individual differences but from what I've experienced over the years, Native Americans can talk about such things as "Star People" without being thought crazy by their peers. Anyone who can tap into the stories, as this author is supposed to have done, may have opened a door to a rich and illuminating perspective not heard much from before this. Now, I'm going to go order the book. :cool:

It does look like a good read.