PDA

View Full Version : In memory of Harry Franklin.

CasperParks
08-25-2013, 10:11 AM
Harry Franklin (Dan) was a former neighbor who's health took a turn for the worse. A few months ago, he had moved in with his fiancée. She was helping to look after him. I spoke to him on the phone early in June 2013, cancer had taken its toll. We had wanted to met and visit, perhaps for the last time. My own health was not the best. Concerned whatever ailed me was contagious, we put off getting together.

I called him a couple of times in July and August. His cellphone went straight to voicemail.

Decided to check local obituaries. He passed away roughly nine days after I had spoken with him back in June. At age 62, he passed away June 12th, 2013.

As my neighbor, we spoke for hours at a time about Ufology, and how the Bible and Christianity tied into everything.

He was a member of theoutpostforum.

Rest in peace Dan, you are missed my friend.

Garuda
08-25-2013, 10:24 AM
So sorry to hear that.

Our heartfelt sympathies.

newyorklily
08-25-2013, 01:33 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. Both of you will be in my prayers.

Chris
08-25-2013, 02:15 PM
I am so sorry to hear that, Casper. You and Harry and his fiancee will be in my prayers.

calikid
08-25-2013, 04:19 PM
Only 62? So young.... darn shame he won't get to enjoy the golden years.

Doc
08-25-2013, 04:46 PM
Casper: Condolences on the loss of your friend. I'll keep you and his fiance in my prayers. I hope he enjoyed his time with us here at The OutPost and that maybe the Forum in some way enhanced his life.

CasperParks
08-25-2013, 10:59 PM
Thanks for the condolences.