PDA

View Full Version : Something around my bed

kleemkrishnaya
12-08-2011, 07:03 AM
For some reason I feel free to share things here that I could not on the other forum -it's not much, really but before I was of school age, I was a nervous, skinny, frightened child (I would not eat anything except rice which I squeezed into a ball in my hand) I used to wake my mother with my terrified screams at least 5 times a night & would shake & tremble if I even thought about bed-time.

I used to see what I called "brontosauruses" around my bed at night; I have since come to realise that they must have been "greys". I particularly remember the eyes, & the way they would move closer to me, but I was so afraid that I can't remember more details.

I have had other experiences (largely in the astral) that I'll tell at some other time (posting at work now)

I was also hysterically afraid of doctors (as I know lots of small kids are) but also of anyone bending over my bed.

Garuda
12-08-2011, 07:14 AM
It's interesting that you associate 'brontosauruses' with 'greys'.

When I read 'brontosauruses,' my first thought was 'Reptilians.'

Edward
12-08-2011, 01:51 PM
It's interesting that you associate 'brontosauruses' with 'greys'.

When I read 'brontosauruses,' my first thought was 'Reptilians.'

Or Dinoids. I've actually seen a "Dinoid". I don't recall what state it was. To me I thought it was in a dream. Could be astral, could be another life time or another life streaming in but I've shared this story on other forums.

Edward

A99
12-08-2011, 05:45 PM
Thanks for sharing kleemkrishnaya! I agree with everyone here that what you might have saw was a version of a Reptilian. I hope you will describe some of your other experiences here too. I'm very interested in finding out what they are.

A99
12-08-2011, 05:47 PM
Hi Edward! Solong as you're stopping by here to post, I'm hoping that you will start up a thread here on your own encounter experiences.

kleemkrishnaya
12-09-2011, 04:18 AM
Thanks for all the responses. . .interesting insight, I never thought of the beings as reptilian before, but feel you are onto something.

Just a brief recounting of an astral experience a year or 2 back - btw I have astral projected consciously on many occasions, but often seem to be blocked this year.

The time I am referring to, I was with a friend; we were just about to return to our bodies when I noticed a "Meet & Greet Exhibition", & insisted we pop in & look around. It was amazing, there were vaious alien types everywhere - 2 extremely tall, disdainful women turned aside from us, but a strongly-built "reptilitan" was extremely friendly. There was a short queue of people lined up to meet him; when my turn came he was really charming, shook my hand & bowed formally. He must have been over 8 foot in height, with a lizard-like face, & dry, scaly greenish skin & a tail(!). I have since seen & downloaded a picture of a being that almost exactly fits his appearance, I 'll see if my pc skill are up to attaching it here.73 I see I saved it as "creature I saw in a dream", but it was no "dream" as I was conscious/aware throughout that we were in the middle astral planes. I was too overawed to ask him/it any questions, but was deeply impressed by the sense of goodwill that radiated from him.

On another occasion I met a squat, blue figure who asked me if "I was interested in our people". I replied, "Yes, very," & as I bent down to take his hand, I noticed what look like a bolt in the side of its neck, & could not help exclaiming, "You're a construct!" This seemed to infuriate it, as it stamped its foot, made a sort of growling sound, & I returned in fright to my body.

I realize not everyone can accept the reality of out of body experiences, but to those of us who have them, the sense of reality far surpasses the dull sense of being in the "normal" world.