PDA

View Full Version : Phil Schneider: Assasinated After Disclosure

Doc
08-30-2013, 01:47 AM
This complete feature may already be linked somewhere on the Forum but I am posting it for anyone who missed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlZPcrhttoM#t=19

CasperParks
08-30-2013, 06:52 AM
Doc,

Thanks for posting that video link.

Phil Schneider was a true hero...

Whenever we loose one of our own, it is rough.

Even rougher knowing they died fighting for the cause. His voice was not silenced, his lectures continue on across the internet.

GusB
09-02-2013, 01:21 AM
Has anyone looked up the name of the human looking Alien in the video that was 50 plus years that never changed. Surly this guy must be still around if they live for 400 plus years?

G

epo333
09-02-2013, 01:36 AM
Has anyone looked up the name of the human looking Alien in the video that was 50 plus years that never changed. Surly this guy must be still around if they live for 400 plus years?

G

I'll bet that photo is somewhere on the World Wide Web, the tedious trick would be to find it.

Found this...

Valiant Thor - The Stranger at the Pentagon by Rev. Frank E. Stranges

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tytnOJSNrqE

and this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtiTf9bKHuM

So there is something to go on.

GusB
09-02-2013, 05:14 AM
Well if he is around I would love to talk to him.

G

ProblemChild
09-02-2013, 11:56 AM

G

I have always felt that Schneider was given this photo and information on "Valiant Thor" secondhand. Compare the above with the individual below.

Nothing like each other. Why does he look older in 1943 than 1959? The warship briefing photo from the 1943 "Philadelphia Experiment" USS Eldridge has a number of problems in its provenance.

The photo of Val, Jill and Donn Thorr were taken in Howard Menger's back yard.

This wider group shot shows it to be a low key event for an interplantery visitor to share their insights?

GusB
09-03-2013, 01:44 AM
I thought they look like 2 different people.

The story has to many holes in it.

G

CasperParks
09-22-2013, 04:09 AM
Posted a Stuff They Don't Want You To Know: Denver International Airport - CLASSIC episode that mentions Phil Schneider.

Click here to view at theoutpostforum. (http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/forumdisplay.php?31-Conspiracy)

Doc
09-23-2013, 05:53 PM
When I started reading the UFOlogy literature back in the mid-80s, the Val Thor story was referred to frequently in the early books. To me it seemed to have all the naive 1950s innocence of many of the contactee stories and I thought it was most likely a hoax or a con--but it was widely accepted back in the day. So many of the contactee stories seem ridiculous now but even if none of them are true (which I don't think is the case) something mysterious was going on back then. The early writers trying to make sense of it all didn't have our 20-20 hindsight. The were breaking new ground and most of them were both trying to sell a book and do investigative reporting. Some of those old stories, like Val Thor, need to be looked at again with more modern methods and perspective.

CasperParks
09-23-2013, 06:58 PM
When I started reading the UFOlogy literature back in the mid-80s, the Val Thor story was referred to frequently in the early books. To me it seemed to have all the naive 1950s innocence of many of the contactee stories and I thought it was most likely a hoax or a con--but it was widely accepted back in the day. So many of the contactee stories seem ridiculous now but even if none of them are true (which I don't think is the case) something mysterious was going on back then. The early writers trying to make sense of it all didn't have our 20-20 hindsight. The were breaking new ground and most of them were both trying to sell a book and do investigative reporting. Some of those old stories, like Val Thor, need to be looked at again with more modern methods and perspective.

It would be interesting to see if that Val Thor story was able to hold water.

Upon first hearing about Val Thor, my thoughts considered the UFO crash in NM. Human aliens arrived and requested the crashed ship and bodies as evidence, but where murdered and their own craft stolen by the US government. If the NM story is true, where would Val Thor fit in?

There are a number of possibilities.

ProblemChild
09-24-2013, 08:14 AM
I have always thought that Val Thor was an invention of the Rev. Frank E. Stranges to push his religious views. Trying to popularise his evangelical message by mixing it with science fiction.

Lee
09-24-2013, 12:01 PM
You're probably right. I started reading 'Stranger at the Pentagon' several years back, but had to put it down when the Rev described his visit to Giza. He claimed to have been shown a secret doorway to an undiscovered chamber inside the Great Pyramid, within the chamber was... you guessed it, a "Flying Saucer" and within the Saucer was the remains of the Cross of Jesus Christ.

Talk about pushing the bounds if credulity! :p