PDA

View Full Version : An Outpost Forum Member on The MUFON Radio Show

newyorklily
09-03-2013, 02:15 PM
Rich Hoffman (“ufoxprt” on the Outpost Forum) will be the guest on The MUFON Radio Show, tonight, Sept. 3 @ 7:00pm EDT. He will be interviewed by the show’s host, Steve Hudgeons whom you might remember from OMF as “mufonsghost”. So, join us in the KGRA Chatroom at http://www.kgraradio.com/chatroom/ or just listen at http://www.kgraradio.com (http://www.kgraradio.com/)

newyorklily
09-03-2013, 11:44 PM
Rich Hoffman's bio from the Mufon Radio Network Facebook page:

Mufon Radio Network Bio: Rich Hoffman
Rich relocated to Huntsville, Alabama from Alexandria, Virginia with the BRAC transition in 2009. Rich, a defense contractor with Alutiiq, LLC and formerly with Booz Allen Hamilton, has provided support to the Army Materiel Command’s Chief Information Officer (CIO) organization for the past 18 years and recently shifted to working with the NETCOM organization, the organization in control of Army networks. Responsibilities are largely centered on data center and application consolidations strategic planning.
For 49 years, since his eighth grade science class and the Lonnie Zamora sighting on 24 April 1964, Rich has been pursuing his primary interest in investigating, researching and lecturing on the subject of UFOs. He even had the opportunity to lecture to the Air Force on the subject at Wright Patterson, AFB.

Organizations he supported include:Former MUFON State Section Director in Dayton Ohio (home of Project Sign, Grudge and Blue Book)
Director of Investigations for the Ohio UFO Investigators League, Inc. (OUFOIL).
Field Investigator – Ground Saucer Watch
Currently the Alabama/Mississippi State Director for MUFON
He has investigated over 400 UFO sightings, and investigated landings, and other paranormal mysteries. He has performed hundreds of lectures to service clubs, churches, appeared on numerous radio and television shows (e.g., Phil Donahue Show), helped produce the UFO Files episode: Hangar 18 – The UFO Warehouse for the History Channel and appeared in numerous books on the subject.
During his tenure, he has worked with many of the notables in the field of UFOlogy to include a few:
Dr. J. Allen Hynek, the former consultant with Project Blue Book
MAJ Hector Quintanilla (Head of Project Blue Book)
MAJ Donald E. Keyhoe (Head of NICAP)
Stanton Freidman (Nuclear Physicist, Author, Lecturer)
Leonard H. Stringfield (MUFON Director of Public Relations, Author)
In 1978, Rich and the OUFOIL organization hosted one of the largest MUFON Symposiums held with nearly three thousand attendees. It was a huge success!
He was instrumental in training over 25 field investigators in the process of conducting scientific investigations of UFO incidents (interviewing techniques, conducting landing site soil analysis, photo handling, lab analysis, and much more). He additionally investigated cattle mutilations, Bigfoot sightings, and ghosts and was asked to become a member of TAPS when living in the DC area.
Rich is now engaging his expertise in support of growing MUFON within the region and has responsibilities to do so for the states of Alabama and Mississippi. He now leads two chapters (soon to be three) and coordinates field investigations within the states.
Contact Information:
Rich Hoffman
Alabama/Mississippi State Director (MUFON)
MUFON STAR Team
http://www.mufonal.org/

Chris
09-04-2013, 04:23 PM
Thanks for the notice and all of the background information, Lily!

I wasn't able to listen in on the show. Could you provide a synopsis on what was discussed?

Thanks!

newyorklily
09-05-2013, 12:16 PM
Thanks for the notice and all of the background information, Lily!

I wasn't able to listen in on the show. Could you provide a synopsis on what was discussed?

Thanks!

I can but, if I did it now, it would be very incomplete. My sound was cutting in and out a lot Tuesday evening so I wasn't able to catch the whole show. I should be able to provide a synopsis after I listen to the rerun which will air sometime on Friday.

CasperParks
09-06-2013, 04:30 AM
Yes, I missed it as well. Checked out the site, appears to listen requires a paying membership fee.