PDA

View Full Version : UFO over Denver

earthman
09-25-2013, 02:11 PM
Earlier this morning around 2:45 AM, I was out having a smoke, couldn't sleep, I seen a huge boomerang shaped UFO fly over. Now this thing was huge. I seen it when it was straight over head when I first noticed it. Coming from the north heading south right over the city of Denver. It had like 10 or more lights on the leading edge, that's 5 or 6 per side forming a boomerang shape and moving so fast. The light were not to bright, leading me to think it had some altitude. It had to be hundred's of feet across. I can't believe how fast it moved. From straight over head to disappearing to the south was only 3 or 4 seconds. That high up and moving that fast, it had to be doing over the sound barrier. And no sound at all. This is the first time I have seen a for sure UFO. So I stayed out and watched to see if it came back. Then at 4:10 a small one came from the Boulder area heading south. This one was small, with only two lights. At first it looked like a plane but the lights were only white and it was a boogying. Way to fast for a plane, hell there was planes coming by all night. This one was moving three or four times the speed of the other planes. It stood out right away. Busy night in Denver here. Wow. I can't wait to see if more folks reported seeing any of them.

earthman

CasperParks
09-25-2013, 05:33 PM
Earlier this morning around 2:45 AM, I was out having a smoke, couldn't sleep, I seen a huge boomerang shaped UFO fly over. Now this thing was huge. I seen it when it was straight over head when I first noticed it. Coming from the north heading south right over the city of Denver. It had like 10 or more lights on the leading edge, that's 5 or 6 per side forming a boomerang shape and moving so fast. The light were not to bright, leading me to think it had some altitude. It had to be hundred's of feet across. I can't believe how fast it moved. From straight over head to disappearing to the south was only 3 or 4 seconds. That high up and moving that fast, it had to be doing over the sound barrier. And no sound at all. This is the first time I have seen a for sure UFO. So I stayed out and watched to see if it came back. Then at 4:10 a small one came from the Boulder area heading south. This one was small, with only two lights. At first it looked like a plane but the lights were only white and it was a boogying. Way to fast for a plane, hell there was planes coming by all night. This one was moving three or four times the speed of the other planes. It stood out right away. Busy night in Denver here. Wow. I can't wait to see if more folks reported seeing any of them.

earthman

Last year, summer 2012 we saw a number of those shaped UFOs hovering over Lake Michigan.

majicbar
09-25-2013, 07:09 PM
"I can't believe how fast it moved. From straight over head to disappearing to the south was only 3 or 4 seconds." Having watched planes over my lifetime this was traveling very, very fast. I'd bet that the sighting was much longer and seemed like only 3 to 4 seconds. An exciting sighting like this would cause one to experience the illusion of time expansion. Even so, if the sighting were as long as 8 to 10 seconds, the speed would have been very, very fast. At altitude and traveling 600 mph an airliner will traverse the same distance ( 10 miles a minute ) in more like a minute. I'd think it's speed something well above mach 5.

(Time expansion is a rare event, I've experienced it several times in auto accidents. It is funny how in a crash how time seems to expand and small details stand out and seem to have lasted a much longer time. Grandma was not the world's best driver.)

earthman
09-25-2013, 08:45 PM
Humm....., You got a point. As amazing as it was you could be on to something. I hope i'm not the only one to see it. I called the Denver PD but no one had reported it. I called the Denver MUFON man Doug, at 3 in the morning, lol. I let it ring a few and hung up. But he called right back. He loved the news and had me fill out a MUFON report online. This boomerang UFO was huge. And so many lights on it, on the leading edge. They were not bright. Then an hour later seeing the smaller one heading towards Colorado Springs like the other. Must have been like a scout ship. It was a moving too. As I set out there waiting to see another, before the smaller one came by, I seen many planes going by. I know there set speed and movement. Easy to pick out and you can hear them way far away. And there lights are easy to pick out. I was a student pilot at one time and red and green lights are easy to pick out. Red on the right means it coming towards you, red on left, going away from you. These I seen were only white lights and no marker color light. The smaller one had only two lights, white and that one was bright. This was an amazing night of UFO activity over Denver. Hell, I'll never sleep again at night, lol. The UFO stalker live map thingy showed someone reported a UFO in Colorado Springs some hours before I seen mine. The Springs is only 50 miles from here and what I seen was heading that way. Pretty Cool........

earthman
Dave

norenrad
09-25-2013, 11:14 PM
I'm in Lakewood and I watch the skies whenever I'm outside. I wish I had seen it, but I was already in bed and sleeping at that time. I also see many planes fly over on their way to and from the airport and you do get experienced at watching their lights, speed and behavior.

earthman
09-25-2013, 11:38 PM
Norenrad, it's your turn tonight, lol. I didn't sleep last night and plan on a good on tonight. lol. You really might want to stay up for this one. They do come in wave's of a sort so tonight might be a good night to try again. I live on the south side of town, off Hampden. It was almost straight up running south towards the Springs. TAG, you it tonight, lol. :yikes:

earthman

norenrad
09-26-2013, 01:18 AM
I'll stay up as late as I can, brother.

epo333
09-26-2013, 01:28 AM
For what its worth, maybe you have a camera handy just in case...:)

norenrad
09-26-2013, 01:30 AM
Indeed, I can try out my new Galaxy S3. I hear it has a good camera.

epo333
09-26-2013, 01:47 AM
What the heck, maybe put a couple of Practice Photos in here...

http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?1449-Practice-Photos-of-Airborne-objects&p=26698#post26698

Good Luck!

epo333
09-26-2013, 02:34 AM
Here is a youtube of a UFO Over Northern Colorado...(09-06-13)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LvL9mVDYgM

So there does seen to be others seeing activity in Colorado!

earthman
09-26-2013, 02:36 AM
I was just out there staring up hoping to see it again. But i'm off to bed here soon. Man i'm tired. Been up two days now. Just had dinner and slowing down, lol. Thanks Norenrad. And good luck.

earthman

earthman
09-26-2013, 02:47 AM
You were posting that video just as I finished posting. I just finished watching it. Were in a hot spot for sure. It looked like the second one I seen last night. But it was heading south and didn't make a turn. Like it was trying to catch up with the big one and hour earlier. That was a pretty good video. They were all pretty exited. Thanks for that one Epo..

earthman

CasperParks
09-26-2013, 03:52 AM
epo333,

Good find on that video... Seems like a hotspot for UFOs in Colorado.

earthman
09-26-2013, 01:53 PM
Morning all. Man did I sleep. Wish I could have stayed up again. It is a hot spot here. It's a little before 7 here. Can't wait to here from Norenrad to see if he stayed up last night. I ready for tonight. I'm going to work on the camera for tonight. Got a good one, a Nikon D-60 18-55mm zoom. I've done some astrophotography with it and it works good. Got a tripod also. It will do video also.

earthman

epo333
09-26-2013, 10:49 PM
Morning all. Man did I sleep. Wish I could have stayed up again. It is a hot spot here. It's a little before 7 here. Can't wait to here from Norenrad to see if he stayed up last night. I ready for tonight. I'm going to work on the camera for tonight. Got a good one, a Nikon D-60 18-55mm zoom. I've done some astrophotography with it and it works good. Got a tripod also. It will do video also.

earthman

Nice ...!

earthman
09-26-2013, 10:57 PM
That's the one. Photo's at night require longer exposers so i'm going to try out the video format. Wondering how norenrad did last night ? It's my turn tonight.

earthman

epo333
09-26-2013, 11:04 PM
That's the one. Photo's at night require longer exposers so i'm going to try out the video format. Wondering how norenrad did last night ? It's my turn tonight.

earthman

Good Luck, and don't forget you can put some Practice Photos of Airborne objects (known and unknown)....

here:

http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?1449-Practice-Photos-of-Airborne-objects&p=26749#post26749

I'll be checking them out...!

earthman
09-26-2013, 11:29 PM
Well, I thought I had video on this one but it doesn't. So I have been setting it up for tonight's adventure. lol. I have a tripod and have a while until dark to try it out. Going to try out some planes first and see how that works out. I'm sure I wont be able to stay up the whole night but 3 or 4 should do it. Hum?? maybe 5 I think. 3 was the first one and 4 was the second so I should shoot for 5. I'm still up in a roar since that night. I've been in this since 05 and this is the first confirmed sighting I have ever had. About to set up some sort of transmitter/receiver and small pointable dish, lol. "Take Me a RIDE", lol.

earthman

CasperParks
09-27-2013, 04:29 AM
Any UFOs spotted around the flood areas in Colorado?

earthman
09-27-2013, 05:13 AM
The one's I seen were kinda coming from that direction. Especialy the second one. It had a direction from the Boulder area.

earthman

CasperParks
09-27-2013, 07:03 AM
The one's I seen were kinda coming from that direction. Especialy the second one. It had a direction from the Boulder area.

earthman

Maybe they were recording an event, flooding and damage.

earthman
09-27-2013, 07:10 AM
Your up late casper.. That's what I was thinking. It's pretty bad here. We were lucky where I live in south Denver. I was out a few ago with my camera for some test shots to see how well it might do. I did some shot's and some astrophotography shots and the dam sprinkler system kicked on and I had to run with all the equiptment, lol. I was laughing the whole way. lol. It was funny. I'm heading out just to watch the sky for a while tonight.

earthman

earthman
09-27-2013, 10:38 AM
It happened again. At approximately 1:05 am here in Denver, a boomerang UFO flew by heading North this time. Same as before, faint lights on the leading edge and moving extremely fast. This thing is big. I am just blown away by this.. You can make out the shape as boomerang looking and faint dark silhouette shape. What I can't believe is the speed it is moving. And no sound at all. Now I can hear commercial jets fly over at 30,000 feet and you can hear that but this thing has no sound at all. ???????????? Now that's is twice I have seen this in 48 hours. I spoke with the director of mufon here in Colorado and he said there has been a rash of sighting going on for a while now, and I sure believe him now. I have been in this field for some years now and stay out with my telescope all night sometimes and have never seen one my self. I move to Denver and BAM, twice in 48 hours, and the same looking ship or craft. It took moving out here I guess to see one for my self. I'll be filling out another report for mufon I guess here in a few. I'm sure Doug from mufon would like that. I think I better let James Fox know also. I'm in good standing with him. And he should have some good camera equip for the job. His sister lives around here somewhere so he will probably come out. I seen some meteors also. One was huge, let up the sky and boom, exploded. It was amazing to see that one. I waited on a boom but didn't hear any. I really thought that one would. They were coming from the south also, which seemed a little strange. Well i'm tired, off for now. If I can sleep after that. Something is going on for this to keep happening.

earthman

majicbar
09-27-2013, 10:49 AM
It happened again. At approximately 1:05 am here in Denver, a boomerang UFO flew by heading North this time. Same as before, faint lights on the leading edge and moving extremely fast. This thing is big. I am just blown away by this.. You can make out the shape as boomerang looking and faint dark silhouette shape. What I can't believe is the speed it is moving. And no sound at all. Now I can hear commercial jets fly over at 30,000 feet and you can hear that but this thing has no sound at all. ???????????? Now that's is twice I have seen this in 48 hours. I spoke with the director of mufon here in Colorado and he said there has been a rash of sighting going on for a while now, and I sure believe him now. I have been in this field for some years now and stay out with my telescope all night sometimes and have never seen one my self. I move to Denver and BAM, twice in 48 hours, and the same looking ship or craft. It took moving out here I guess to see one for my self. I'll be filling out another report for mufon I guess here in a few. I'm sure Doug from mufon would like that. I think I better let James Fox know also. I'm in good standing with him. And he should have some good camera equip for the job. His sister lives around here somewhere so he will probably come out. I seen some meteors also. One was huge, let up the sky and boom, exploded. It was amazing to see that one. I waited on a boom but didn't hear any. I really thought that one would. They were coming from the south also, which seemed a little strange. Well i'm tired, off for now. If I can sleep after that. Something is going on for this to keep happening.

earthmanMost of the recent bolide meteors seem to have been coming from the south. If there were a temperature inversion, not unusual at night, it could reflect the sonic shock back up toward space and leave the sighting without the boom you'd expect.

earthman
09-27-2013, 11:51 AM
Good call on that one. I was waiting on a boom from it. Hell, it was half the size of the Russian one it seemed. I've seen many of them but this was the biggest one yet. Bright too, lit up the sky pretty good. It will make the news I bet.

earthman

earthman
09-27-2013, 11:53 AM
Good call on that one. I was waiting on a boom from it. Hell, it was half the size of the Russian one it seemed. I've seen many of them but this was the biggest one yet. Bright too, lit up the sky pretty good. It will make the news I bet.

earthman

earthman
09-27-2013, 08:59 PM
Boy, I must have been tired this morning. Posted that one twice. Man, this has been a wild few days out here in Denver. Seeing this thing twice within 48 hours just makes me wonder, "Why?" Could it have shot down that big Meteor I seen last night? I didn't see that happen but I did see it explode up there. I was really big. The biggest one I have ever seen, and I have seen hundreds. I seen maybe a half dozen last night. But that big one was something. Lit the sky up pretty good. Wish there was video of it somewhere. As for using the camera last night. I did some testing and really didn't like the results so I just put it up. I tried shots of aircraft, using a tripod and long exposers and faster shutter speeds. Even tried on continuous shooting snapping several shots at a time. Had the ISO up high, on 800 and 1600 but just didn't look to good. I haven't loaded them on the laptop yet to make sure. I'll be mad if they actually turned out good. Didn't look like it on the camera. I just might go out again tonight. I need someone else as a witness on this. Norenrad.......:yes:

earthman

epo333
09-28-2013, 01:43 AM
Some interesting UFOs in this clip, but at about 1:08 the jet and UFO, reminds me of the small one earthman saw...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFGuHS1G7es

earthman
09-30-2013, 06:47 PM
That is interesting video. MUFON was just here in interviewed me about the sighting. They were nice folks. They were here around 45 minutes. I guess this one is an interesting case. I'll keep ya updated as they said they would keep me updated also. There going to check so see if they can get some camera's to set up. I asked them to if they had an IF or FLIR camera and they are looking into it.

earthman

calikid
09-30-2013, 08:02 PM
That is interesting video. MUFON was just here in interviewed me about the sighting. They were nice folks. They were here around 45 minutes. I guess this one is an interesting case. I'll keep ya updated as they said they would keep me updated also. There going to check so see if they can get some camera's to set up. I asked them to if they had an IF or FLIR camera and they are looking into it.

earthman

Did the investigators say how many other people in the area were also being interviewed?
Anyone else manage to get a picture, that they mentioned or showed to you?

That would be cool if they can setup some equipment that does better night time photos... assuming the object returns. (fingers crossed!).

earthman
09-30-2013, 08:23 PM
It seems i'm the only one that seen it at the time. But other sighting have been going on out here. There was a sighting in Colorado Springs about 4 hours before mine, but didn't say boomerang shaped. I emailed James Fox to see if he might be interested in coming out with some nice gear. Hope to hear from him in a bit. He is usually pretty quick to respond, I'll keep ya all updated.

earthman

CasperParks
09-30-2013, 09:24 PM
It seems i'm the only one that seen it at the time. But other sighting have been going on out here. There was a sighting in Colorado Springs about 4 hours before mine, but didn't say boomerang shaped. I emailed James Fox to see if he might be interested in coming out with some nice gear. Hope to hear from him in a bit. He is usually pretty quick to respond, I'll keep ya all updated.

earthman

Good to learn they are looking into it.

earthman
10-01-2013, 03:27 PM
Here we go again. Wasn't me this time. I looked and there was two reports last night of the boomerang ship again. Same description but in Golden Colorado. That on the north side of Denver at the foothills. This thing keeps buzzing Denver. ?? Don't know what is going on here. Had the same flight path. Now i'm not alone on this one.

earthman

calikid
10-01-2013, 07:33 PM
Here we go again. Wasn't me this time. I looked and there was two reports last night of the boomerang ship again. Same description but in Golden Colorado. That on the north side of Denver at the foothills. This thing keeps buzzing Denver. ?? Don't know what is going on here. Had the same flight path. Now i'm not alone on this one.

earthman

Congrats. Nice to get confirmation... guessing it's kind of lonesome being an only witness!

earthman
10-02-2013, 05:26 AM
Another report out of Castle Rock, just south of me. Everyone is seeing the same thing. Anybody have some nice camera equipment and can come to Denver?

earthman

Longeyes
10-02-2013, 09:37 AM
Nice one Earthman sounds like an exciting place to be at the moment.
Can you post the links to the other reports?
Would be great to get some footage of this thing.

earthman
10-02-2013, 04:48 PM
I have been going to MUFON's site and then click on the little UFO's on the left side, says live ufo map. That's ufo stalker. It shows a map when it loads. I move the map out to Colorado and then you can click on the reports at the bottom. But here is the strange thing. I seen it again last night at 2:05 am. Again, I can't believe it. This is three times now. I NEED some camera equipment. I havn't looked to see if anybody seen it last night. I will shortly.

earthman

CasperParks
10-02-2013, 05:31 PM
I have been going to MUFON's site and then click on the little UFO's on the left side, says live ufo map. That's ufo stalker. It shows a map when it loads. I move the map out to Colorado and then you can click on the reports at the bottom. But here is the strange thing. I seen it again last night at 2:05 am. Again, I can't believe it. This is three times now. I NEED some camera equipment. I havn't looked to see if anybody seen it last night. I will shortly.

earthman

There is something ongoing in the area. Other than floods, difficult to say why.

earthman
10-02-2013, 05:47 PM
Well, the second sighting there was a huge meteor. The sighting was only around ten or so minutes before the meteor. ? This is killing me. I need some equipment to film this. James Fox never got back to me. We have some snow coming Thursday night so tonight would be a good night again.

earthman

Longeyes
10-02-2013, 06:00 PM
Well, the second sighting there was a huge meteor. The sighting was only around ten or so minutes before the meteor. ? This is killing me. I need some equipment to film this. James Fox never got back to me. We have some snow coming Thursday night so tonight would be a good night again.

earthman

It is worth noting that the Phoenix Lights occurred when the comet Hale-bopp was in the sky. That was a massive boomerang shaped craft. Is some race trying to grab our attention? Coincidence? Why not appear in the daylight?

earthman
10-02-2013, 06:10 PM
They got my attention. We do have that comet ISON out there buzzin our system. We should be able to start seeing it soon. Even in daylight that had predicted. That meteor I seen with the second sighting was a big one. I have seen many meteor showers and this one was the biggest. Lit up the sky pretty good. Then BOOM, it exploded like a bomb. The ship was heading on the same trajectory. And only ten minutes before the meteor. They may have saved some lives. And know one even knows. I need some sort of hand held transmitter, lol. At least to thank them for that one. I still can't believe I have seen this thing now three times. I wish we had a mobile team at TOP. This seems to be the place at the moment.

earthman

CasperParks
10-02-2013, 08:20 PM
Wonder if the sightings has anything to do with those tunnels and base under and or near the airport?

earthman
10-03-2013, 06:05 AM
Well either i'm the luckiest man alive or something big is going on here. I just seen the dam thing twice in the last half hour again. First heading north then ten minutes later flying south. I need a team out here bad. Mufon sent me a letter abit ago saying there discussing it with there team on what to do. Someone in Golden, just north of town here seen it twice now also and more seeing it. MUFON is going nuts I guess on this one. I'm going back out again. Later....

earthman

earthman
10-03-2013, 08:00 AM
I am out side with my astrophotography rig taken long exposers. I should be able to catch this thing. Ill keep ya all posted.

earthman
10-03-2013, 10:33 AM
It's 3:30 am and I'm done for the night. I didn't see it again but I had the camera, hooked to the computer, taking shots on auto. That is I had it set for 10second shots at 1600 iso, 15shots at a time automaticly. I just hit a button and I can run for coffee and get rid of some and come back in time to start another round. So I have 448 photo's to go through to see if I got anything, whew. So i'll be busy for a bit on that one. I did get some good star shots. Even got Andromeda, though faint.

earthman

Longeyes
10-03-2013, 11:00 AM
This report was from somewhere very near Golden jan 2013.
http://www.examiner.com/article/multiple-colorado-ufo-reports-describe-odd-lights-sky
Did it look anything like the picture? Is it the same craft?

epo333
10-04-2013, 12:40 AM
Well either i'm the luckiest man alive or something big is going on here. I just seen the dam thing twice in the last half hour again. First heading north then ten minutes later flying south. I need a team out here bad. Mufon sent me a letter abit ago saying there discussing it with there team on what to do. Someone in Golden, just north of town here seen it twice now also and more seeing it. MUFON is going nuts I guess on this one. I'm going back out again. Later....

earthman

Hey earthman,

Any chance you have a pair of 10x50 binoculars, even though you can't record with them, maybe you could pick up more details for description. Just an idea for a better view maybe. Can we call this a UFO "flap" yet...?

earthman
10-04-2013, 01:06 AM
I do have some small ones but they don't work that well at night. And would call it a "flap". There has been reports of others around the area seeing the same craft. I see the thing twice last night. Headed north then ten or so minutes later it came back heading south. So I brought out my astrophotography rig out hoping for a shot. It is tethered to the computer to control it. I set it for 10 second shot's and one after another. I took over 450 shots. I can set it and walk away so I can fill up the coffee cup, lol. I went through the pic's and got some good star shots but no UFO. I was bummed. And snow hitting tonight so that out tonight. Had some planes go through. No UFO's. MUFON is supposed to get with me about setting up some camera's.

earthman

Doc
10-04-2013, 04:14 AM
They got my attention. We do have that comet ISON out there buzzin our system. We should be able to start seeing it soon. Even in daylight that had predicted. That meteor I seen with the second sighting was a big one. I have seen many meteor showers and this one was the biggest. Lit up the sky pretty good. Then BOOM, it exploded like a bomb. The ship was heading on the same trajectory. And only ten minutes before the meteor. They may have saved some lives. And know one even knows. I need some sort of hand held transmitter, lol. At least to thank them for that one. I still can't believe I have seen this thing now three times. I wish we had a mobile team at TOP. This seems to be the place at the moment.

earthman

"I wish we had a mobile team at TOP" too! We are fortunate, though, that you are there to record the appearances this whatever-it-is. Who knows, you may represent the beginning of something for TOP. I'm wishing you the best of luck as you pursue this.

CasperParks
10-04-2013, 06:34 AM
Enjoying keeping updated on UFO activity in Colorado...

calikid
10-05-2013, 06:42 PM
<snip>

MUFON is supposed to get with me about setting up some camera's.

earthman

So did MUFON ever get those cameras setup? Sure would like to see some photos.

Was also wondering if James Fox ever got back with you.... think you mentioned earlier contacting him?

earthman
10-05-2013, 07:08 PM
Well, MUFON got back to me again last night. Here is the email. "Unfortunately our resources are limited. We have highly talented field investigators and all of us are volunteers. Many of us still have careers.

I am going to talk with our director about the frequency of your encounters, though, and see if there is anything we can do. As I said, though, I do appreciate your keeping me informed and the offers of help"

Not sure what to think about mufon. Looks like They just don't have cameras or equipment to really do an investigation. James Fox never got back to me. Don't know why. He has always got back to me with In hours.... I thought he would be on it. Makes me wonder if these folks really care or not. That's why I think WE need to put together a mobile team for sighting like this.

earthman

newyorklily
10-05-2013, 09:26 PM
MUFON doesn't have the resources. Any expenses for an investigation, usually comes out of the Investigator's own pocket. We don't have cameras to use in the field. Any image analysis you see coming from MUFON, is on photos and videos taken by the witness, with the witness' own camera.

earthman
10-05-2013, 09:57 PM
I thought they had more resources then that. Wish I could rent some camera equipment.

calikid
10-06-2013, 12:48 PM
I thought they had more resources then that. Wish I could rent some camera equipment.

That is why many think the government should be conducting UFO studies, with a suitable budget.
MUFON is a private org picking up the slack best they can since Uncle Sam bailed...

newyorklily
10-06-2013, 01:47 PM
That is why many think the government should be conducting UFO studies, with a suitable budget.
MUFON is a private org picking up the slack best they can since Uncle Sam bailed...

The problem with that is, the government wants to cover it up.

majicbar
10-06-2013, 02:37 PM

What is needed is a public organization of very transparent and well organized public citizens, like what Ralph Nader started, but with a strong council form of organization without the cult leader to mess it all up. The problem is that the "male" gets all into it and leadership gets to being a cult and ego trip for the leader. The problem with Nader's groups became Nader.

calikid
10-06-2013, 04:34 PM

My point was, MUFON does not receive public funds.
Hence the limited resources.

In a perfect world Project Blue Book would have continued and grown with public suppport.
Maybe even gaining a critical mass, forcing disclosure.
Hey, I can dream can't I? :D

Marvin
11-25-2013, 06:25 PM
Indeed, I can try out my new Galaxy S3. I hear it has a good camera.

The camera is not bad (I have one), be sure to turn off the flash (if it is night time) and find a way to keep it steady (find a surface to rest it on... to limit shake).

Happy hunting!

M