PDA

View Full Version : The weird

Longeyes
09-25-2013, 07:10 PM
Hi All

Thought I would share a couple of experiences I've had in the last few months.

1) I was cycling past Marble Arch, London, this morning when I passed I think it was a Daimler with UK number plate UFO7. Looked in driver window to see who would have these plates but it was just a South American, but could have been various nationalities. The rear windows were blacked out. Have seen this car in the area before. Who's car was it? Who has the audacity to flaunt such a number plate?

2) Second experience was on the train a few months ago. I saw a British commando on the train and stitched onto the shoulder of his jacket was MAJ OP MED. In my conspiracy filled mind I thought perhaps it stood for Majic 12 Operations Mediterranean in hindsight i thought no come on ...more likely to be Major Operations Medic but no such british army abbreviation seemed to fit. Anyway he moved a seat ahead when he saw me looking. But i couldn't help notice that he bumped into and chatted to a posh suit on exiting the train. ( Obviously MI5 I thought)

I know these experiences aren't much and probably won't conclude any arguments but anyone else noticed similar stuff?

Longeyes
09-26-2013, 12:19 PM
Seems the car was a Bentley Mulsanne V8 even has a page dedicated to it...
http://platewave.com/UFO7
Picture but no known owner.