PDA

View Full Version : UFO Digest: Daniel Sheehan Interview - JFK Stopped WWIII

Doc
09-27-2013, 03:41 AM
Via Robert Morningstar:

A timely reminder of how JFK refused to "Jump into Hell" in October 1962 when Russian ships crossed his "Red Line."

The Joint Chiefs demanded a Nuclear Attack on Russia and an immediate invasion of Cuba, but JFK desisted and stopped them

Later, they discovered that the Soviet ships had crossed the "Red Line" by mistake, not having received the message to stop in time.
Later still, JFK, RFK, Secretary of Defense McNamara and the Joint Chiefs learned that Premiere Khruschev had delegated the authority to use tactical nuclear weapons to his commanding general in Cuba, and that US invasion forces, the US Navy fleet and landing forces, would have been "nuked" with Luna nuclear tipped missiles before they even reached the Cuban beaches.

M*

http://ufodigest.com/article/ufo-digest-spotlight-ondaniel-sheehan-joint-chiefs-pushed-jfk-start-ww-iii-1st-strike-nuke#.UkPY5mGhnsA.gmail

majicbar
09-27-2013, 04:34 AM
Via Robert Morningstar:

A timely reminder of how JFK refused to "Jump into Hell" in October 1962 when Russian ships crossed his "Red Line."

The Joint Chiefs demanded a Nuclear Attack on Russia and an immediate invasion of Cuba, but JFK desisted and stopped them

Later, they discovered that the Soviet ships had crossed the "Red Line" by mistake, not having received the message to stop in time.
Later still, JFK, RFK, Secretary of Defense McNamara and the Joint Chiefs learned that Premiere Khruschev had delegated the authority to use tactical nuclear weapons to his commanding general in Cuba, and that US invasion forces, the US Navy fleet and landing forces, would have been "nuked" with Luna nuclear tipped missiles before they even reached the Cuban beaches.

M*

http://ufodigest.com/article/ufo-digest-spotlight-ondaniel-sheehan-joint-chiefs-pushed-jfk-start-ww-iii-1st-strike-nuke#.UkPY5mGhnsA.gmailI remember reading that SAC was put on alert and that planes flew right up to their go positions at the order of General Lemay and that he tried to bully President Kennedy into letting him go reduce the Soviets to dust. It sounds like something right out of "Dr. Strangelove", but given the nature of Lemay in WWII Japan it is in keeping with what we know of him. Lemay was like general Sheridan and the Indian wars, the only good Indian was a dead Indian and thus the slaughter of Indians on and off the reservation in the 1880's. Russia had relatively few nukes compared to the U.S. and Lemay was betting the odds favored the U.S. in any war with Russia, I'm glad that President Kennedy did not allow him to go and start WWIII.

Doc
09-27-2013, 02:58 PM
Daniel Sheehan is a true insider whose public record of involvement at various levels of government and the Vatican can be verified. He saw and heard some very interesting UFOlogy evidence and tales. His claims took a conspiracy theory turn some years back but his central claims of events are often plausible if the proposed motives are harder to believe. He has an extensive video testimony available on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ztihh2d9xCE

I saw him speak when he was the featured after-banquet speaker at the late, lamented Crash Retrieval Conference series. His story and his delivery were very persuasive. He is an educated, thoughtful guy who has sat at the table with some of the bigs and reports what he saw and heard. He confirms some of the bigger cases by his testimony. He definitely deserves a listen to hear the build up, the facts he establishes on his way to talking about what he thinks is really going on. I don't agee with all of his conclusions but this is one time that I have to accept the witnesses record and history of involvement, much of which can be confirmed. He may turn out to be wrong about some things but I'm fairly certain he isn't just another wannabe whistle blower.

CasperParks
09-27-2013, 08:05 PM
Daniel Sheehan is a true insider whose public record of involvement at various levels of government and the Vatican can be verified. He saw and heard some very interesting UFOlogy evidence and tales. His claims took a conspiracy theory turn some years back but his central claims of events are often plausible if the proposed motives are harder to believe. He has an extensive video testimony available on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ztihh2d9xCE

I saw him speak when he was the featured after-banquet speaker at the late, lamented Crash Retrieval Conference series. His story and his delivery were very persuasive. He is an educated, thoughtful guy who has sat at the table with some of the bigs and reports what he saw and heard. He confirms some of the bigger cases by his testimony. He definitely deserves a listen to hear the build up, the facts he establishes on his way to talking about what he thinks is really going on. I don't agee with all of his conclusions but this is one time that I have to accept the witnesses record and history of involvement, much of which can be confirmed. He may turn out to be wrong about some things but I'm fairly certain he isn't just another wannabe whistle blower.

I don't believe he is a wannabe whistle blower.