PDA

View Full Version : Rendleshem Forest Incident and Sedona Connection?

Chris
11-04-2013, 05:32 AM
The following article is written by and reprinted here with the permission of our friend, Steve Hammons:

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Rendlesham Forest UFO incident linked to Sedona, Arizona (http://tvtranscend.blogspot.com/2013/11/rendlesham-forest-ufo-incident-linked.html)

By Steve Hammons

New and possibly significant information has emerged about the 1980 Rendlesham Forest UFO incident that involved U.S. Air Force personnel.

Sedona, Arizona, has been named as a location that may have been identified in a mysterious alleged psychic transmission to one of the Air Force security police officers who claimed to have had a very close encounter with a strange craft in Rendlesham Forest.

Sedona has long been known as not only a magnificently beautiful location drawing visitors from all over the world and serving as a location for many movies since the 1920s, but also the site of various kinds of unusual, and some say uplifting, phenomena.

Located in the central mountain area of Arizona at an elevation of 4,500 feet, Sedona is on the northern edge of the Sonoran Desert region, located between the cities of Phoenix and Flagstaff.

A human presence in the Sedona region reportedly has been documented to between 11500 B.C. and 9000 B.C. More recent native inhabitants, the Sinagua, may have appeared in the region in approximately 650 A.D. and departed in about 1400 A.D., possibly leaving for other locations occupied by the Hopi and Zuni peoples in other parts of Arizona and New Mexico.

But how is Sedona connected to the Rendlesham Forest case?

MYSTERIOUS NUMBERS, GEOGRAPHIC COORDINATES

Many TV viewers, researchers and interested people have recently learned more about the December 1980 incident at a U.S. air base in the UK. The U.S. Air Force facilities there at the time, located at the Royal Air Force Bentwaters base in Suffolk, England, bordered Rendlesham Forest.

Base personnel including several U.S. Air Force security police officers and the deputy base commander reported witnessing and experiencing a puzzling and shocking UFO encounter in Rendlesham Forest after radar indicated an aircraft may have crashed and base personnel responded to the scene.

Former UK Ministry of Defense representative Nick Pope investigated this case years later and reportedly found it to be highly credible.

More recently, two of the former Air Force security policemen, retired Sgt. John Burroughs and Sgt. Jim Penniston, have gone public with their experiences, as has former deputy base commander Col. Charles Halt. Their accounts have been featured in many TV shows and other media platforms, serving to educate and inform the public about this interesting incident.

In even more recent months, one of the security policemen, Penniston, has stated that during one phase of the encounters, he was able to actually walk up and touch the craft, perhaps not the wisest course of action, yet a brave one by a very curious military police officer. Or, perhaps he was drawn to it for some reason.

However, he kept one element of the encounter private for years: When he touched the object, his mind was filled with overwhelming light and the visualization of a long series of zeros and ones, which he later learned seemed to be a binary code, such as that used in modern-day digital technology.

After these zeros and ones kept entering his mind following the confusing encounter and after subsequent interrogation by U.S. government investigators, he found that writing the zeros and ones out in a notebook was helpful in clearing his mind of this puzzling series of numbers.

Years later, those zeros and ones in Penniston’s notebook have been the subject of attempted interpretation. Among other reported apparent partial sentences and messages contained in the binary code, there were seven sets of geographic latitude and longitude coordinates, including one set that turned out to be a location in the vicinity of Sedona.

The city of Sedona is at 34°51′36″N, 111°47′21″W, though the exact coordinates in the binary code may not be exactly within the city limits.

In addition to the Sedona area, the other coordinates reportedly are linked to an ancient city in Central America; a location in South America; Giza, Egypt; a Greek island; a location in China; and the site of a reported ancient and sunken island off the west coast of Ireland known as Hy-Brasil which appeared on mariners’ maps in the 1400s, 1500s and 1600s.

MORE ABOUT SEDONA

Sedona is known around the world as a place of immense beauty and the region is often referred to as “Red Rock Country.” Towering rugged red rock formations create a scene that is both awe-inspiring and strangely comforting for many people, residents and visitors alike.

The red rock formations and equally red earth there are due to high iron content. It has been reported that this high iron content, combined with deposits of quartz in the region, may contribute to some type of electro-magnetic or other physics-related phenomena that is not fully understood.

The several so-called energy “vortexes” or fountains in the area are alleged to contribute to feelings of well-being and insight for some people. Visitors often seek out these vortex locations for thoughtful meditation and out of curiosity – just to see if there is any truth to claims about these sites.

Sedona is an upscale community full of high-end homes and resorts. Numerous art galleries featuring western art also draw many visitors there. Annual cultural events such as the Sedona International Film Festival, Sedona Jazz on the Rocks festival, and the Sedona Bluegrass Festival are just some of the other activities that provide great reasons to visit the area.

Oak Creek meanders through the Oak Creek Canyon north of town and through the heart of Sedona. Visitors often find Slide Rock State Park on the creek a fun place for kids to wade, swim and slide down the cascading waterway.

Surrounding Sedona is the Coconino National Forest and north of the city is the Red Rock-Secret Mountain Wilderness Area. The National Park Service has created and maintains a wonderful system of trails throughout the area suitable for hikers of all kinds. Arizona state parks are also nearby.

Ancient Native American ruins can be found in the region, and some say the spirits of the ancients still smile on Sedona, reportedly regarded as a special place by regional native peoples, past and present.

UFOs and other odd encounters have been reported by residents and visitors to Sedona over the years. There have even been stories of mysterious U.S. military activity in the Red Rock-Secret Mountain Wilderness Area and strange incidents there.

Now that Sedona has surfaced as part of the Rendlesham Forest incident, one of the most significant UFO encounters in recent history, it might be helpful to consider all the elements that combine in Sedona – geologic, geographic, demographic, cultural, historical and metaphysical.

Can we expect something interesting to happen in Sedona in the future, or is the identification of that location connected to our ancient past? Or both?

================================================== ===========================

More of Steve Hammons' blog entries and articles can be found on Transcendent TV and Media found at www.http://tvtranscend.blogspot.com

majicbar
11-04-2013, 07:10 AM
The problem with the "decoding" of Penniston's binary is that the geolocations are wrong. Penniston agrees that the geocode locations should be read as decimal degrees and not as minute second degrees. I am familiar with geolocation used in planetary mapmaking and the use there is of decimal degrees. For the purposes of computation and clarity decimal degrees make sense for computation and use in way-point navigation. When one uses minute second degrees additional computaions are required to go into and back from decimal calculation to then present the results in minute second notation.

In Planetary mapping the form will be xxx.xxxxxx N or S, and xxx.xxxxxx. The automatic assumption is that the East West notation will be to the East, toward the sunrise in our solar system. Thus in planetary notation one would NOT have the notation W in the second part of the geolocation, as has the decoded Penniston binary. If one uses the geolocation notation in the way of planetary form, then the Penniston binary places the location not to the West, not to HyBrasil, but instead to the East and within feet of the city hall parking lot. Used in this way the geolocation would be a waypoint to the airbase and the nuclear bunkers placed within the code.

W as has been used in the geocode of what I'm claiming is wrong, belongs to the following letters contig, wcontig, which is a computer code for "windows contig" which is a computer self repair program indicating that something is missing or wrong in the programming following the geolocation. The craft would have been in a mode trying to repair its programming when Penniston approached the craft and touched the panel where a technician would be able to access the computer in the craft. An "alien" technician familiar with the craft would have been able to help in the reprogramming if necessary; Pennistion just happened to be in the wrong place at that point in time. This also explains how contin(uous) is placed in the text, it does not belong.

(I have to put in some corrections, just got out of hospital, limited ability for the moment)

majicbar
11-04-2013, 07:56 AM
The problem with the "decoding" of Penniston's binary is that the geolocations are wrong. Penniston agrees that the geocode locations should be read as decimal degrees and not as minute second degrees. I am familiar with geolocation used in planetary mapmaking and the use there is of decimal degrees. For the purposes of computation and clarity decimal degrees make sense for computation and use in way-point navigation. When one uses minute second degrees additional computaions are required to go into and back from decimal calculation to then present the results in minute second notation.

In Planetary mapping the form will be xxx.xxxxxx N or S, and xxx.xxxxxx. The automatic assumption is that the East West notation will be to the East, toward the sunrise in our solar system. Thus in planetary notation one would NOT have the notation W in the second part of the geolocation, as has the decoded Penniston binary. If one uses the geolocation notation in the way of planetary form, then the Penniston binary places the location not to the West, not to HyBrasil, but instead to the East and within feet of the city hall parking lot. Used in this way the geolocation would be a waypoint to the airbase and the nuclear bunkers placed within the code.

W as has been used in the geocode of what I'm claiming is wrong, belongs to the following letters contig, wcontig, which is a computer code for "windows contig" which is a computer self repair program indicating that something is missing or wrong in the programming following the geolocation. The craft would have been in a mode trying to repair its programming when Penniston approached the craft and touched the panel where a technician would be able to access the computer in the craft. An "alien" technician familiar with the craft would have been able to help in the reprogramming if necessary; Pennistion just happened to be in the wrong place at that point in time. This also explains how contin(uous) is placed in the text, it does not belong.

(I have to put in some corrections, just got out of hospital, limited ability for the moment)

The correct geolocation is in decimal degrees and it should read: 52.0942532N, 1.3131269. As a trained mapmaker and familiar with planetary code, the planetary geocode has specified the longitudinal location to automatically be placed to the East, toward the sunrise. The registers in a computer would be loaded from right to left at a set number of decimal points, in this case 7. This means the longitude should be 1.3131269, and to the East. Using this geocode places the location to within feet of the Woodbridge City Hall/Museum parking lot at an accuracy of a few feet. This can be no simple coincidence. This would be a logical waypoint. Waypoint to what? On a course from there of 66.6 degrees at 8100 meters is the threshold of the runway next to the nuclear storage bunkers of the Bentwaters airbase. Other reports have placed UFOs over these bunkers a few days from the incident in Rendelsham Forest. This makes sense, pointing to a sunken island makes no sense.

Longeyes
11-04-2013, 10:03 PM
Hi Majic
Hope you are on the mend.
Remember all the discussion on Open Minds when Penniston revealed his code on the TV show?
It was a very exciting time.
I agree with you it was always obviously referring to Woodbridge Town Hall. That or Hy-Brazil which almost certainly didn't exist and if it did conveniently no-one knows where.
Just looking at your post another thought came to me. I'll pm you things had a habit last time of popping up on Linda Moulton Howe's site and I want to see the remaining code published in Penniston and Burrough's book before I mention it.

It's due out in April.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Encounter-Rendlesham-Forest-Best-Documented-Incident/dp/1250038103/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1383602460&sr=8-1&keywords=penniston

I saw Larry Warren's disclosure project interview last week and ordered 'Left at East Gate' have almost finished it. Very interesting indeed.

majicbar
11-04-2013, 11:39 PM
Hi Majic
Hope you are on the mend.
Remember all the discussion on Open Minds when Penniston revealed his code on the TV show?
It was a very exciting time.
I agree with you it was always obviously referring to Woodbridge Town Hall. That or Hy-Brazil which almost certainly didn't exist and if it did conveniently no-one knows where.
Just looking at your post another thought came to me. I'll pm you things had a habit last time of popping up on Linda Moulton Howe's site and I want to see the remaining code published in Penniston and Burrough's book before I mention it.

It's due out in April.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Encounter-Rendlesham-Forest-Best-Documented-Incident/dp/1250038103/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1383602460&sr=8-1&keywords=penniston

I saw Larry Warren's disclosure project interview last week and ordered 'Left at East Gate' have almost finished it. Very interesting indeed.

Thanks. I see there is going to be a U.S. distributor as well, so I look forward to the books being published, as are you. I'm very interested in the code that goes along with the story of these new locations. If the Sedona AZ site is also of the same type of error, the alternate going East longitude puts the location in China at Shangwa where major aluminum mines are located, perhaps in the future there will be a major Chinese operations there of interest of this probe, or perhaps China has placed nuclear missiles in the area. There is a lot more to this whole episode than anyone has realized in my opinion.

Longeyes
11-05-2013, 09:05 AM
Larry Warren's book adds a whole other layer on the Rendlesham Incident. He claims there were three nights. Penniston and Burroughs incident and col. Halt's recording were made on the second night. Warren claims that on the third night contact was made. A craft came down and beings communicated telepathically with the base commander Gordon Williams
http://www.af.mil/AboutUs/Biographies/Display/tabid/225/Article/105262/major-general-gordon-e-williams.aspx
He claims Halt was there the third night but never talked about it. Off the record Halt intimated that a lot more than that went on. The event was filmed and photographed the film was then taken immediately after the incident by Williams to Bentwatwrs and put on a plane to Ramstein Air base in Germany. All this has been verified by other witnesses including Adrian Bustinza.
I'm not entirely convinced the craft was damaged and needed repair. I also think contact is ongoing.

Longeyes
11-06-2013, 10:47 PM
I'm into the last pages of 'Left at East Gate' and it seems even clear that when Warren talks to Col Halt in the book, recorded by Peter Robbins, that some of his memories were tampered with.
Whatever Larry's testimony does - it muddies the waters.
Halt speaks off the record and Robbins comments about what he said 'Jesus Christ, how deep did this go?'
The NSA were almost certainly involved in with this. And Halt says the Air Force were like a side show.
I think what is key in this - is what was happening at RAF Bawdsey Manor and RAF Neatishead. Halt mentions it in passing and it is transcribed in Larry's book as' Bodzy' the birth place of radar.
http://www.bawdseymanor.co.uk/default.asp?page=64
http://www.bawdseyradar.org.uk/
It is on the coast in Woodbridge. Both Bawdsey and Neatishead had deep underground bunkers in case of nuclear strikes. Larry claims he was taken deep underground was it one of these bases? And not Bentwaters.
From that fount of knowledge wikipedia...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAF_Bawdsey
The station was stood down for a number of years but was re-opened in 1978 as a Bloodhound missile site, but was closed again two years later when the missiles were moved to West Rainham.
Closed down in 1980? Coincidence?
Again
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAF_Neatishead
The primary function of Neatishead was as a "Control and Reporting Centre" (CRC) for the south of the United Kingdom; it forms a part of the UK's air defences - namely the UK "Air Surveillance And Control System" (ASACS), and is part of the larger NATO air defence. It uses radar, ground-to-air radio and digitally encrypted data links.
Which implies direct links with the NSA / GCHQ and NATO European command Ramstein where the alleged footage was taken.

Longeyes
11-07-2013, 08:29 AM
Finished the book.
Airman Dickson eventually contacts Peter Robbins, he was stationed at the base in 1983. And says that in the summer of that year he saw a bright orange light. And ' something launched from RAF Bawdsey and a missile trail was now moving towards the light' , the light vanished after that.

Larry concludes that whatever happened at Bentwaters was the result of the use if some kind of exotic weapon testing on the base. I wish some British military witnesses would speak up about this.

It appears the weapon / communication either damaged a craft and or opened a portal to a different reality entirely. UFO's had been buzzing nukes from day one. The beings were of a cat type species. Obviously once that door is open it's not so easy to close.

Longeyes
11-07-2013, 10:51 PM
I think I have a clearer take now on Col Halt's story and Larry Warren's story. I don't think Halt has been entirely forthcoming and it seems he was given false military records on Larry to lead him to publicly denounce him. Larry was tampered with after the sighting along with some others, by the NSA.

I actually found out later today what Halt said off the record. Bob Oeschler was also at the meeting Robbins and Larry had with Col Halt. When Peter turned off his tape record ,Bob pretended to, anyway the long and short of it is that Robbins revealed it later... it is in Left at East Gate in the Afterword. What Halt stated off the record was that he knew the NSA has tampered with Larry's memory and that light beams from the craft had penetrated the hardened bunkers of Bentwater's weapons security area and had 'adversely affected the ordinance'

Also reveals it here at Mufon in Part 3 of Peter Robbins presentation "Rendlesham Forest Revisited" at Phoenix Mufon July 21st 2012 from near the start 'adversely affected the ordinance'(11'39")
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pBvw-x4898

I think a craft did land and contact was made with a senior officer. I think where Larry's false memories start is when he was drugged and taken underground.

There is a lot of info on this site for anyone wanting to read more...
http://www.therendleshamforestincident.com/

Previous post it I should have written 'Dickinson' not 'Dickson'

Halt is in the process of writing a screenplay with Gary Heseltine who set up the police ufo sighting website in the UK (www.prufospolicedatabase.co.uk)