PDA

View Full Version : Compiling list of Predictions for 2014.

CasperParks
12-24-2013, 03:18 AM
Read, watch or hear a prediction for 2014?

This thread is to compile a list of predictions people and or groups make for 2014.

Post your own predictions for the record.

Do not be judgmental when a prediction does not happen as called.

It is not always if a certain prediction comes to pass. Rate of accuracy plays a role. How many times did he or she get it right versus wrong or called it close enough?

CasperParks
12-24-2013, 03:28 AM
The Occupy Movement is not dead. I do not expect massive rallies and protests in 2014. If there are rallies and protests it will be over wages, and big business and wealthy not paying their fair share in taxes. If the Occupy Movement does resurface, possible to be called another name. They are slowly restructuring, rebuilding and reinventing the movement.

A new political party will start forming in the United States, however it will not become well-known until 2016. Something not seen as of yet.

2014 mid-term elections will have lower turn-out than expected. Extremes from left and right will vote, and middle of the road voters will stay home. Voters feel helpless, believing their votes no longer counts.

norenrad
12-24-2013, 04:14 AM
Yeah, considering the election was over before any votes from Colorado were counted.

pontificator
12-25-2013, 11:56 AM
I predict massive upheaval in the cryptographic currency markets during the March and April Periods. During this time period, or very soon afterward, a series of companies backing the Bitcoin currency with physical hardware will go under due to a fatal market miscalculation [oversupply for a finite monthly resource.] Ironically, I also predict this will make Bitcoin more valuable along with attendant cryptographic currencies.

There shouldn't be anything terribly startling there for people in the know, but if it stops people getting caught then all the better.

CasperParks
12-26-2013, 02:10 AM
Yeah, considering the election was over before any votes from Colorado were counted.

I remember that happening.

CasperParks
12-26-2013, 02:12 AM
I predict massive upheaval in the cryptographic currency markets during the March and April Periods. During this time period, or very soon afterward, a series of companies backing the Bitcoin currency with physical hardware will go under due to a fatal market miscalculation [oversupply for a finite monthly resource.] Ironically, I also predict this will make Bitcoin more valuable along with attendant cryptographic currencies.

There shouldn't be anything terribly startling there for people in the know, but if it stops people getting caught then all the better.

While I don't expect in 2014, in the near future the US dollar will no longer be the standard used to set prices around the globe.

Wally
01-13-2014, 06:38 PM
Predictions interest me as well, though finding them on the web can be difficult.
One site you may want to check out:
http://www.newprophecy.net/secondhome.htm
He got the killing of Bin-Laden and the uprising in Libya and Egypt correctly predicted as I recall.

CasperParks
01-14-2014, 12:00 AM
Predictions interest me as well, though finding them on the web can be difficult.
He got the killing of Bin-Laden and the uprising in Libya and Egypt correctly predicted as I recall.

His page wouldn't fully load, kept buffering. Will try it again later,

CasperParks
04-04-2014, 06:50 AM
In the near future, meaning the next few years. A "Mental Health Registry" be checked prior to gun ownership. Below is part of an article at ABC News.

House Speaker John Boehner today expressed condolences for the victims of the latest Fort Hood shooting and said Congress should explore ways to better prevent mentally ill people from acquiring firearms, as investigators continue to probe the mental history of the alleged gunman.

“There’s no question that those with mental health issues should be prevented from owning weapons or being able to purchase weapons,” Boehner, R-Ohio, said at a news conference. “We need to continue to look at to find a way to keep weapons out of the hands of people who should not have them."

Authorities identified Army Spc. Ivan Lopez as the shooter who killed three people and wounded 16 others on Wednesday before committing suicide.

Lopez, who officials say had deployed to Iraq for four months but never saw combat, was reportedly being evaluated for post-traumatic stress disorder.

Boehner said Congress has begun to address mental illness by funding “a pilot project addressing mental health issues and weapons” as part of the Medicare Doc Fix, which just passed Congress and is awaiting the president’s final authorization.

That program establishes an eight-state demonstration program for a two-year period authorizing $1.1 billion as an incentive to community mental health providers to offer a broad range of mental health issues, according to a senior Republican leadership aide.”

Read the entire article at ABC News by clicking here. (http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/04/gop-lawmakers-slam-veterans-affairs-eye-overhaul-after-fort-hood-shooting/)

Redbone
04-04-2014, 05:28 PM
My predicitons:

Democrats lose control of the Senate after the midterms, but not necessarily to the Republican party. (TEA anyone?)
There will be a new House Speaker. (no RINO"S need apply)
Harry Reid will retire amid outcrys over mispent campaign funds and other misdeeds, then ride off into the sunset with his fellow fraudster, Barney Franks.
A Black women will be the next POTUS. (Dr. Rice, your country is calling)
Life on Mars will be confirmed as part of ongoing disclosure.

southerncross
04-07-2014, 04:09 PM
Over the next 2 or 3 yrs we will see gold hit $4000. And the DOW 25,000
The war cycles are peaking. war will break out in Asia and heat up in Eastern Europe due to Russian encroachment.
We will see a World War within 2 yrs.
The dollar will tank.
The House and Senate will go Republican.
Impeachment charges will be seriously put forward on this administration, but the Pres. will remain n office largely due to overwhelming foreign emergencies taking precedent.
We will see a Republican President in 2016.

southerncross
04-08-2014, 06:38 PM
Wanted to add a new monetary system by 2020
EU will splinter
Civil unrest more prevalent in US, fueled by working class.

CasperParks
04-15-2014, 12:31 AM
Wanted to add a new monetary system by 2020
EU will splinter
Civil unrest more prevalent in US, fueled by working class.

Agree, likely cashless. I don't believe the EU will completely splinter but a couple nations may step away from it. If it does splinter, it will resurface under another name.

whoknows
04-19-2014, 06:46 PM
This is really a no brainer and certainly not precognition, but, I think there is a good chance that the west coast of the US (that is anywhere from S. Cal. To Alaska) will experience a major earth movement.

Just seems to me that all the activity along the east side of the ring of fire has been steadily moving from S.A. (Chile ) north.

Hope I'm wrong... Could be really devastating if there is a 6 or 7.

CasperParks
06-11-2014, 03:19 AM
IED (Improvised explosive device) similar to what is seen overseas going off in the United States, this will create a flurry of concerns and could bring about new legislation at the federal level that further restricts freedoms. If an IED doesn't go off in 2014 in the US, it will within two or three years. Likely, blame will fall on a home-grown group, or maybe a lone wolf but having some sort of former relationship with a radical group. Of course, this will justify the ongoing militarization of local police.

This could result with demonizing of groups known at truthers, conspiracy investigators and so-on. If near an election like 2016, it would not be of a surprise if blame fell on a person with loose affiliation to a political group.

majicbar
06-11-2014, 04:23 AM
This is really a no brainer and certainly not precognition, but, I think there is a good chance that the west coast of the US (that is anywhere from S. Cal. To Alaska) will experience a major earth movement.

Just seems to me that all the activity along the east side of the ring of fire has been steadily moving from S.A. (Chile ) north.

Already predicted for July 12, 2014 within 2hrs either side of peak full moon, more likely S. California or along Mexican coastline, 7 or higher.

majicbar
06-11-2014, 06:51 AM
Already predicted for July 12, 2014 within 2hrs either side of peak full moon, more likely S. California or along Mexican coastline, 7 or higher.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2645369/Author-claims-able-predict-earthquakes-says-one-U-S-July-12.html

Pandora'sParadox
06-11-2014, 04:55 PM
Great link...I often wondered if the overall rotation of us around the sun/ moon around us played a part in the movement of shelves. Sort of like...if you were to have a ball of putty between your hands, then pull it mildly apart, the squeeze it back together again. Makes me think of stress reducers on bridges...somethings gotta give right???

majicbar
06-11-2014, 05:20 PM
Great link...I often wondered if the overall rotation of us around the sun/ moon around us played a part in the movement of shelves. Sort of like...if you were to have a ball of putty between your hands, then pull it mildly apart, the squeeze it back together again. Makes me think of stress reducers on bridges...somethings gotta give right???If that notion were true then where are the plate dynamics on Mercury, Venus and Mars? Mars might exhibit some of what you are talking about, but we have yet to learn enough about its interior to qualify that vs the more normal plate dynamics instigated by radioactive decay and the sinking of heavier masses toward the core over time in Mars' evolution. Valles Mariness is best explained by vertical displacements of mass and possible plate tectonics. The displacements that you are talking about would be greatest on Mercury and Venus, which do not show such plate tectonics, but their mantles may be too warm to allow sinking, hydrated plates such as we have on the Earth. But still, the may play something of a part so it is good to keep an open mind and look for such variations as they might cause especially here and on Mars.

majicbar
06-11-2014, 05:23 PM
Already predicted for July 12, 2014 within 2hrs either side of peak full moon, more likely S. California or along Mexican coastline, 7 or higher.That then would be between 2:30 and 6:30 AM, my bet would be closer to midnight than sunrise, my guess.

whoknows
06-11-2014, 06:56 PM
As bugs would say "Mmmm could be."

When I made that prediction back in April I was thinking more along the lines of Washington state, but it's too late to say that with any credibility cuz there was that one off of British Colombia, what a 6.7? three or four days after I made that post. So I make no claims. But then again there have been several 6+ from Mexico to Alaska including North Cal. very recently which in it's self has been out of what would be considered by some to be normative... LOL but hen what is normal for the Pacific ring of fire? Rumble Rumble ;)

CasperParks
06-12-2014, 12:45 PM
Within a year to year and half, paparazzi will start using drones to get photos of celebrities. Ensuing battle: Can news stations use drones as aids in reporting? Traffic, crash sites and so-on will be raised to justify usage of private drones.

majicbar
06-12-2014, 04:28 PM
Within a year to year and half, paparazzi will start using drones to get photos of celebrities. Ensuing battle: Can news stations use drones as aids in reporting? Traffic, crash sites and so-on will be raised to justify usage of private drones.

This would seem more appropriate as a prediction for 2015. This has been done already in some local tv reporting and the FAA is looking to write specific regulations to limit conflicts with regular air traffic and security requirements.

epo333
06-12-2014, 10:01 PM
Here are some of the best . . . as soon as they are used as terrorist weapons they will be banned!!!

JMO

http://www.thecoolist.com/7-high-tech-drones-for-sale-today/

CasperParks
06-13-2014, 04:46 AM
Here are some of the best . . . as soon as they are used as terrorist weapons they will be banned!!!

JMO

Questions regarding private use of drones is already falling under legal issues.

You're right about terrorists using a drone as a duster (crop duster) to disperse a chemical or bio weapon, simply as means to deliver a bomb.

epo333
06-13-2014, 11:37 AM
Questions regarding private use of drones is already falling under legal issues.

You're right about terrorists using a drone as a duster (crop duster) to disperse a chemical or bio weapon, simply as means to deliver a bomb.

I can see the possibilities of incorporating the same checks and balances as we see in the gun laws. The kicker is the difference between the State's right and the Feds... Makes for loop holes.

CasperParks
09-06-2014, 06:32 PM
In my opinion a possibility:

Near future prediction more likely in 2015: A video channel and or website will face a lawsuit over claims an event in the news was a false flag operation with actors portraying family members and close friends of those dead. Suit will claim pain and suffering, character damage and so-on.

This is one of those, I can see it happening. It is just a matter of time.

If “In my opinion” was used in the claims of false flag, they could have the case dismissed. If a channel and website are listed as entertainment, a defense of parody may play out.

CasperParks
12-12-2014, 05:11 AM
Year is not over: Quick look-see...

The Occupy Movement is not dead. I do not expect massive rallies and protests in 2014. If there are rallies and protests it will be over wages, and big business and wealthy not paying their fair share in taxes. If the Occupy Movement does resurface, possible to be called another name. They are slowly restructuring, rebuilding and reinventing the movement.

A new political party will start forming in the United States, however it will not become well-known until 2016. Something not seen as of yet.

2014 mid-term elections will have lower turn-out than expected. Extremes from left and right will vote, and middle of the road voters will stay home. Voters feel helpless, believing their votes no longer counts.

Lucky guess for massive protests in the United States - *But I failed to properly predict the reasons behind those protests.

New political party? Failed... Nothing by name as of yet. *There is a growing movement on line, mainly via youtube, ORA TV and other places. Someone has yet to take center stage and "rally the troops" into a centralized group. So, at this point - will say got it wrong for this year - maybe in 2016.

2014 Mid-term elections. Was not difficult to call that one... Voters are feeling left out, many failed to show up at the polls. We are seeing the effects now in DC with budget issues, congress ignoring "will of voters" in District of Colombia and so-on.

CasperParks
12-12-2014, 05:19 AM

BBC Reported, Microsoft to accept payments made in bitcoins, click here for full article. (http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-30377654)

Microsoft has started accepting payments made using bitcoins.

The virtual currency can now be used to add funds to Microsoft accounts that can then be spent on a variety of Microsoft services.

The cash can be used to buy content such as games and videos on Xbox game consoles, add apps and services to Windows phones or to buy Microsoft software.

Microsoft is the latest in a series of big firms to back bitcoins.

Microsoft made no formal announcement about its backing of bitcoins. Instead, it added a page to its customer support pages detailing how the virtual cash could be used to top up a Microsoft account.

Currently bitcoins can only be used by customers in America. In addition, bitcoins must be used in fixed amounts.

Bitcoins are slowly making their way into mainstream businesses, and now Paypal, Dell, Expedia, Newegg and many other firms accept payments made with them.

The Bitcoin system mints unique virtual coins using complicated maths and cryptography.

BBC Reported, Microsoft to accept payments made in bitcoins, click here for full article. (http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-30377654)

Bitcoins had difficulties Feb of 2014 but are bouncing back in a big way.

Pontificator posted in January 2014: Good call... :yes:

CasperParks
12-12-2014, 06:08 AM

My opinion:

The site "New Prophecy" has lists of stuff. Difficult sorting through the webpage. In places, webpage has red font text on red background.

CasperParks
12-12-2014, 06:12 AM
In the near future, meaning the next few years. A "Mental Health Registry" be checked prior to gun ownership.

This one is open-ended, ongoing prediction...

CasperParks
12-12-2014, 06:30 AM
My predicitons:

1) Democrats lose control of the Senate after the midterms, but not necessarily to the Republican party. (TEA anyone?)
2) There will be a new House Speaker. (no RINO"S need apply)
Harry Reid will retire amid outcrys over mispent campaign funds and other misdeeds, then ride off into the sunset with his fellow fraudster, Barney Franks.
3) A Black women will be the next POTUS. (Dr. Rice, your country is calling)
4) Life on Mars will be confirmed as part of ongoing disclosure.

1) Democrats lost to GOP...
2) Harry Reid is talking about retiring in 2016.
3) POTUS: *I am confused here. When googled, POTUS had a number of meanings. I should understand what Redbone meant. I see the term POTUS from time to time, yet it eludes me. I plea ignorant.
4) Life on Mars? Year is not over yet... The call was "as part of ongoing disclosure", so I would not limit Redbone's prediction to happening in 2014 but as near future.

Redbone, called the GOP midterm and Harry Reid correctly.

The life on Mars call was "as part of ongoing disclosure", so I would not limit Redbone's prediction to happening in 2014 but as near future.

POTUS, I will like have to slap myself on the forehead in the next twenty-four hours with a duh.... :doh:

Redbones gets a smiley face! :)

CasperParks
12-12-2014, 06:39 AM
1) Over the next 2 or 3 yrs we will see gold hit $4000. And the DOW 25,000
2) The war cycles are peaking. war will break out in Asia and heat up in Eastern Europe due to Russian encroachment.
3) We will see a World War within 2 yrs.
4) The dollar will tank.
5) The House and Senate will go Republican.
6) Impeachment charges will be seriously put forward on this administration, but the Pres. will remain n office largely due to overwhelming foreign emergencies taking precedent.
7) We will see a Republican President in 2016.

1, 2, 3, 4 are ongoing - near future... Probabilities are likely.

5) GOP takes control of both houses in 2015...

6) Impeachment charges for president. GOPers continue raising the issue - the prediction is ongoing...

7) Republican President elected 2016 - ongoing prediction.

8) Wanted to add a new monetary system by 2020
9) EU will splinter
10) Civil unrest more prevalent in US, fueled by working class.

8 and 9 are ongoing, near future type of prediction. There is unrest within EU nations.

10) Civil unrest was nailed.

Southerncross gets a smiley face... :)

CasperParks
12-12-2014, 06:47 AM

Lot of earth quakes.

Chile had a 6.4 in August 2014... Whoknows made the prediction in April 2014...

WhoKnows gets a smiley face. :)

CasperParks
12-12-2014, 06:49 AM
IED (Improvised explosive device) similar to what is seen overseas going off in the United States, this will create a flurry of concerns and could bring about new legislation at the federal level that further restricts freedoms. If an IED doesn't go off in 2014 in the US, it will within two or three years. Likely, blame will fall on a home-grown group, or maybe a lone wolf but having some sort of former relationship with a radical group. Of course, this will justify the ongoing militarization of local police.

This could result with demonizing of groups known at truthers, conspiracy investigators and so-on. If near an election like 2016, it would not be of a surprise if blame fell on a person with loose affiliation to a political group.

In my opinion a possibility:

Near future prediction more likely in 2015: A video channel and or website will face a lawsuit over claims an event in the news was a false flag operation with actors portraying family members and close friends of those dead. Suit will claim pain and suffering, character damage and so-on.

This is one of those, I can see it happening. It is just a matter of time.

If “In my opinion” was used in the claims of false flag, they could have the case dismissed. If a channel and website are listed as entertainment, a defense of parody may play out.

Ongoing - near future predictions.

CasperParks
12-12-2014, 06:57 AM

JMO

Iran is now using drones... It is rumored Iran supplies terrorists.

I can see the possibilities of incorporating the same checks and balances as we see in the gun laws. The kicker is the difference between the State's right and the Feds... Makes for loop holes.

Federal government and FAA are discussing measures and regulations for drones.

Epo333's predictions appear as if on the verge of coming true.

Epo333 gets a smiley face. :)

CasperParks
12-12-2014, 07:02 AM
If I missed anyone's predictions, sorry. There were a number to sort-through.

*Please note, "smiley face" does not mean it was funny if people were hurt, died and property damaged. Simply put, a smiley face means poster nailed it, came close or predictions appear headed in a certain direction. Meaning, the poster was not off-track.

Wally
12-16-2014, 03:31 PM
Pretty soon we'll have to look forward to predictions for 2015. Maybe start a new thread for those?

CasperParks
12-21-2014, 08:28 AM
Pretty soon we'll have to look forward to predictions for 2015. Maybe start a new thread for those?

Click here for Predictions 2015 thread. (http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?1885-Predictions-for-2015)