PDA

View Full Version : UFO Digest:- Hacked Article Restored

Doc
01-30-2014, 05:48 PM
Via Robert Morningstar:

UFO Digest:-> Hacked Article Restored/Updated: John Lash-> "Who Wrote the Reptilian Agenda?"

Over the past year, we have noticed on UFO Digest that several articles that I've published have been "hacked," i.e. sabotaged, although marred is a better word.

The text of the article has been left untouched, but the pertinent photo images have been deleted or swapped for irrelevant and sometime ridiculous images or in some cases, advertizing.

This has occurred several times, with UFO reports, Apollo Moon photos, JFK Torrent of Truth Articles and, very interestingly, this article on Gnostic metaphysics related to extraterrestial, which was written by John Lash in 2007, and published in 2010 on our website.

It is always interesting to discern just what it is that the hackers fear by in articles or classes of articles or topics, taking note of the content that they target for sabotage.

This serves to shed some light on the shadowy motives behind the hackings. What information they want to remove from public view?
What don't they want the public to see?

The synergy of images and information in our work?
Or it's implications?

To combat such attempts to disrupt the flow of images and information, I have revised, updated and restored this fascinating article by John Lash, adding a link to The <Gnostic> Gospel of Phillip," and rededicated to the memory of our late colleague, Marielo "Malou" Zeitlin, who brought our work and efforts together to produce this article..

http://ufodigest.com/article/who-wrote-reptillan-agenda-john-lash

... " I remember Malou...
and remain happy to know her."

... gnostically,

Robert M*

Ed. note: Be sure to read the restored article!