PDA

View Full Version : Italian Trip to Damanhur April 4th through April 13th - 2014

Doc
02-26-2014, 03:05 AM
Italian Trip to Damanhur

with

Tricia McCannon

"Unlocking the Secrets of the Ages"

WHEN: April 4th through April 13th - 2014

Seven Full Days of Programs - Nine Days of Accommodations

$1600 Plus Air Faire and Food - Deposits Due Now - $800

Call to Reserve Your Space - Only Room for 8 More People!!

We are just now opening reservations for our
Spring Trip to

Damanhur City of Light.

http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs157/1103122021951/img/188.jpg It is a nine day trip scheduled to leave on Friday Night, April 4th, arriving in Turin on Saturday afternoon, April 5th, where we will be taken to Damanhur to settle into our magical house of Atlan for the week of Programs. We start our programs on Sunday the 6th, and complete our programs on Saturday the 14th. We then fly out of Turin on Sunday the 13th, for a full Seven Days of programs.

Since costs are linked to the Euro, the trip will cost around $1600 TO $1700 depending on the fluctuation of the dollar. The price includes all programs, transportation to and from the airport in Turin, and room & board. Meals are separate, but reasonable ($10 to $15), and we will have our own kitchen at our house for coffee, teas, yogurt, fruit, breakfasts and light snacks. Lunch and dinner will be at local eateries, restaurants, or with resident Damanhurians.

Airfare is separate since many of us will be leaving from different cities or may want to use your Frequent Flyer miles. But you will want to coordinate with me from your city of origin so that I know when you will arrive in the mid afternoon. Airlines fly into Turin from Paris, Frankfurt and Milan. We strongly suggest that if fly directly into Turin, even if you come into Milan, since the airport to train transfer will create difficulties with baggage, cabs and stairs and you won't really save any money. (Believe me, I've done it! Turin is modern, clean and lovely.)

http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs157/1103122021951/img/186.jpg

TO REGISTER OR FIND OUT MORE CALL
TRICIA at 404-355-2211!