PDA

View Full Version : NASA's Unexplained Files

Dragonfire
03-06-2014, 10:27 PM
New programs covering NASA's films from the beginning of space program.

Sorry didn't get to watch the program. Anybody that saw it, please give us your comments here.

Dragonfire
03-06-2014, 10:36 PM
Tonight at 10:00 P - NASA's Unexplained Files episode 2

calikid
03-07-2014, 01:10 AM
Tonight at 10:00 P - NASA's Unexplained Files episode 2

Is this on the Science channel too?

Dragonfire
03-07-2014, 01:17 AM
Yes, if you Google science channel you can watch episodes. Live too. I believe

CasperParks
03-07-2014, 04:12 AM
Process of preparing the public for partial Disclosure.

Pandora'sParadox
03-07-2014, 02:09 PM
Try Martin Stubbs...

Local Canadian Cable Manager...I have his documentary on all the stuff NASA doesn't want you to see. (Certain space missions are STILL classified) Martin has captured some of the classified missions and shares them in his video.
Once I learned about the confidentiality agreement you sign right before you go into space was the "icing on the cake" for me. And his videos prove, that what we see on cable, and what really is going on up there are two completely different things.

Doc
03-08-2014, 04:27 AM
I'm watching the episode from last night now. It is very good and has some of that 'preparing people for Disclosure' feel to it (as Casper mentioned above.) :bleh:

majicbar
03-09-2014, 03:00 AM
Watching the episode showing black triangular object seen and photographed by Robert Lee (Hoot) Gibson commander of Columbia Shuttle STS-61c, January 12, 1986 the identification remained "unknown" for years. Someone it seems pressed to identify this as not a UFO. As presented in this series the object was identified as a tile from the shuttle's thermal protection system. This object was described as "thin". The black thermal protection tiles are not thin. The black tiles start as thick white tiles and then fired with a black thermal coating to finish the tile on the exterior face of the tile. The structure of the tile is independent of the black thermal coating. If the black triangular object were part of the shuttle, then when the shuttle returned from orbit the damaged tile would have been recorded, photographed and replaced. There is no supporting evidenced that a damaged tile was the source of this triangular object. Such a fragment of tile would have been small and close to the shuttle, and as such the reaction control jets would have caused it to spin, which was not reported, and the other side would have been white from the remaining tile on the shuttle. "Hoot" must be covering for NASA, this was no tile.

majicbar
03-09-2014, 04:54 AM
Watching the episode showing black triangular object seen and photographed by Robert Lee (Hoot) Gibson commander of Columbia Shuttle STS-61c, January 12, 1986 the identification remained "unknown" for years. Someone it seems pressed to identify this as not a UFO. As presented in this series the object was identified as a tile from the shuttle's thermal protection system. This object was described as "thin". The black thermal protection tiles are not thin. The black tiles start as thick white tiles and then fired with a black thermal coating to finish the tile on the exterior face of the tile. The structure of the tile is independent of the black thermal coating. If the black triangular object were part of the shuttle, then when the shuttle returned from orbit the damaged tile would have been recorded, photographed and replaced. There is no supporting evidenced that a damaged tile was the source of this triangular object. Such a fragment of tile would have been small and close to the shuttle, and as such the reaction control jets would have caused it to spin, which was not reported, and the other side would have been white from the remaining tile on the shuttle. "Hoot" must be covering for NASA, this was no tile.See these images of Space Shuttle tiles:

http://quest.nasa.gov/aero/photos/tiledisplay.jpg

http://quest.nasa.gov/aero/photos/shuttlediagram.jpg

ProblemChild
03-09-2014, 03:55 PM
It is most likely a tile:

http://i55.servimg.com/u/f55/15/84/15/12/61c-3110.jpg

http://spacetime.forumotion.com/t990-sts-61c-black-triangle-object

ProblemChild
03-09-2014, 04:25 PM
Although it is strange that no tile damage was reported. The Hi-Res pictures look more like some kind of debris rather than a craft.

Doc
03-09-2014, 04:54 PM
Although it is strange that no tile damage was reported. The Hi-Res pictures look more like some kind of debris rather than a craft.

I agree it looks like debris. I think there is a coverup in place regarding damage to the tiles or other exterior of the shuttle.

majicbar
03-09-2014, 08:08 PM
I am almost certain that the detail photo posted here is CGI, the level of detail of the object is detailed to an extent that having studied such photos for fifty years, is out of place. Replacing the original with a CGI creation answers what was seen as NASA would want to shape the discussion. In most instances I would trust NASA sources, but what I see here makes me take sides with those who doubt that NASA will tell the truth when confronting the alien issue.

ProblemChild
03-09-2014, 09:10 PM
I am almost certain that the detail photo posted here is CGI, the level of detail of the object is detailed to an extent that having studied such photos for fifty years, is out of place. Replacing the original with a CGI creation answers what was seen as NASA would want to shape the discussion. In most instances I would trust NASA sources, but what I see here makes me take sides with those who doubt that NASA will tell the truth when confronting the alien issue.

Why would they CGI a huge tiff file that only a few would bother to download. I'm no image expert but I don't see any cgi.

majicbar
03-09-2014, 09:49 PM
Why would they CGI a huge tiff file that only a few would bother to download. I'm no image expert but I don't see any cgi.The image of the tile is too sharp, from the distance that this was imaged there should be much less definition of the edges. NASA releases it's scientific images all in TIFF format, JPEGS are used in the publicity releases. I would imagine that the original background image was in TIFF and therefore to cleanly drop a CGI into the image they would have to do their CGI also in TIFF format to do so.

Edgar Fouche
10-12-2014, 06:41 AM
There are no shuttle tiles that have a 60 degree angle on them, broken or not. The original triangle picture in our atmosphere was a triangle. It wasn't until 'Nasa's Unexplained Files' and the History Channel's 'Hanger 1' that NASA come up with this mega pixl file of a what they called a piece of the shuttle tile that this came out. The were pre-debunking these shows. Search all of the shuttle files and prove me wrong. Ed

majicbar
10-12-2014, 12:32 PM
There are no shuttle tiles that have a 60 degree angle on them, broken or not. The original triangle picture in our atmosphere was a triangle. It wasn't until 'Nasa's Unexplained Files' and the History Channel's 'Hanger 1' that NASA come up with this mega pixl file of a what they called a piece of the shuttle tile that this came out. The were pre-debunking these shows. Search all of the shuttle files and prove me wrong. EdNASA's process after landing the shuttle included very careful examination and documentation of each tile on the Shuttle after it's landing. Every tile had a unique ID and it would have been possible for NASA to prove this was a tile of a particular number and show that it was missing upon the shuttles landing. That they did not do this is only further indication that this was a "Blue Book like" bogus explanation for the image. I'd have to check to see if there were any triangular fractures, but the same argument applies, NASA would have photographic evidence upon the Shuttle's landing of such a damaged tile. Another argument against this simply being a tile is that the black surface was a surfacing on a white tile, so a whole tile being lost should still show white under the black and we see only black.