PDA

View Full Version : Mehran Tavakoli Keshe Iranian Nuclear Engineer - Technology to Change the World?

Longeyes
03-18-2014, 02:10 PM
Mehran Tavakoli Keshe is an Iranian nuclear physicist who has if he is right has technology that could completely change the world.

He came to my attention after watching the Hanger 1: UFO Files Alien Technology. He is the scientist who claims he helped bring down the US drone over Iran with a tractor beam.
More information on that here:
http://www.keshefoundation.org/125-news/185-was-us-spy-drone-captured-by-iranian-flying-saucer-pesncom-part-i.html

I don't know if the guy is for real or just a conman but here is what I've learned in the past couple of days.

His Past.

He comes from a well known Iranian family with ties to the old Shah of Iran. He claims was a international businessman who has travel to over 60 countries worldwide. He claims the Canadian authorities took papers and held him when he traveled to Canada. He then had contact with MI6 and MI5 and had to leave Britain. He then moved to Belgium where I think he set up the Keshe Foundation. The Keshe foundation has shared all its patents and information with anyone really interested. His ethos sounds very sound he talks all the time about how important it is to share this technology with humanity. He has recently fled to Italy and has shared all his knowledge with the Italian government.
http://www.keshefoundation.org/

His Claims

These are pretty impressive but he does provide some very easy to replicate experiments to back some of it up and appears he is sharing it with any government who wants it.
I have no idea if they are genuine or not. All his technology is plasma based his most simple replication of his Plasma Generator involves copper wires, a coke bottle, hydrogen peroxide and lemon lime soda. It creates a plasma which produces a current. He can produce free energy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLaZnjk23HU&list=PLDF06DF878E4E745B
Someone who has replicated it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkB2g7ai2bs
He claims to understand magneto gravity. He has a project to build a spaceship. He is building commercial cells which can make power. He can change mercury into Gold. Make force fields.
He claims to have shared his space technology quite a few countries and that they will be visiting the stars before NASA. He has made a flying car. He can clear up the waste of Fukushima has someone taking something over there at the moment not officially but someone he knows in Japan. He claims to be known by the pope and have a letter from Barrack Obama although he has been denied an entry visa.

He seems to have a team of people and scientists working with him.

Kerry Cassidy from Project Camelot did an interview with him just two days ago. He claims that he has been given death threats in Belgium and had his family threatened by groups in Belgium with linked to the ex King of Belgium.
He also claims that if he had a part of the Malaysian missing plane, an old screw or something, he could find it using because the magnetic gravity field of the objects are linked and he'd be able to find the plane? Also how he just taught some people how with a couple of mobile phone batteries they can produce water and energy and a drop of it will mean you don't have to eat all day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDFR994bcjk&list=UU2na0DRywwQrXeodGmCt63Q

What is extraordinary about Mr Keshe is that he has shared all his patents

I don't think they made it through a patent office for obvious reasons but I think they were made up by an patent expert.
This is link to the patents released via a Taiwanese group working on some Keshe stuff...
http://forum.keshefoundation.org/forum/keshe-official/32016-the-content-of-usb-stick-of-2012-has-been-released-to-public-by-taiwanese-kf-group
I took a few tries but I managed to get a copy.

It seems there are a few people around the world trying to make an advanced Keshe generator on you tube there is Geert Vranckx in Holland MrFixIt in the US and a Chinese group although I haven't seen a working one yet.
Anyone else heard about this guy? He is very open about what he knows but is it kosher?

Pandora'sParadox
03-18-2014, 02:55 PM
Fantastic link!

Project Camelot is a group I often frequently watch. To know that they did an interview with Keshe is "almost" icing on the cake. After reviewing his website, it appears that he actually has something of value. His grammar focuses on leaving this world behind and exploring the unknown.

Im currently downloading the USB files referenced in the last link. You need a Microsoft/cloud one account to get to the data, so I can post it if needed.

Live long and prosper my friends.

\ \/ /

Longeyes
03-18-2014, 03:24 PM
Hi PP
I have been a big fan of Project Camelot in the past but in my experience over half of the people they have on there pretty flaky. Kerry style of interviewing is - just let them ramble on forever.
She never really challenges the interviewee and is far too trusting. There was a pt in the above chat with Keshe when someone listening asks him a perfectly obvious question.
Keshe's mentions donations and how they need 50 million euros for their space mission. The guy asks 'Why not just make the gold if you can do it?' Keshe gets really pissed off and says they are missing the point... gold will be no longer worth anything... that this is it is a purely human perspective valuing gold so highly. That is fine but the guy has a very valid point, it will take a lot of gold to devalue the gold markets - make your own if you want the money.
It would also be the perfect confirmation of his theories, he was on the hook and Kerry just left him get away with it. With technology it is very, very difficult to figure out if someone is telling the truth you've got to put them on the spot.
Where's your working unit? Where are your promised generators? Where's you flying car? Let's see one.

This is a nice link with load more info about Keshe.

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Keshe_Foundation

Pandora'sParadox
03-18-2014, 03:49 PM
The download takes approx. 30 min. and is 1.6 gigs. O_o

I'll have to review the material and post accordingly as to not "spam" the thread. :-)

Pandora'sParadox
03-18-2014, 04:00 PM
Hi PP
I have been a big fan of Project Camelot in the past but in my experience over half of the people they have on there pretty flaky. Kerry style of interviewing is - just let them ramble on forever.
She never really challenges the interviewee and is far too trusting. There was a pt in the above chat with Keshe when someone listening asks him a perfectly obvious question.
Keshe's mentions donations and how they need 50 million euros for their space mission. The guy asks 'Why not just make the gold if you can do it?' Keshe gets really pissed off and says they are missing the point... gold will be no longer worth anything... that this is it is a purely human perspective valuing gold so highly. That is fine but the guy has a very valid point, it will take a lot of gold to devalue the gold markets - make your own if you want the money.
It would also be the perfect confirmation of his theories, he was on the hook and Kerry just left him get away with it. With technology it is very, very difficult to figure out if someone is telling the truth you've got to put them on the spot.
Where's your working unit? Where are your promised generators? Where's you flying car? Let's see one.

This is a nice link with load more info about Keshe.

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Keshe_Foundation

My favorites are the ones they did with Mr. Lear, the Rothchild interview, and David Icke.

The rothchild and "starchild" interviews are by far, the most outlandish I've seen, and yet some of the things they say are crazy truths. (of sorts)

Pandora'sParadox
03-18-2014, 06:00 PM
I feel like I have the smoking gun on renewable energy tech. LoL

But seriously, from all the layouts and diagrams...it appears this guy is actually trying to patent the layouts for a so called "mother ship". (The tech seems to be man oriented. Giving off the feeling of a "man made RV for cosmic travel".)

We are talking a 5-6 layer disk with living quarters and reaction chamber. Not only that, but he has diagrams on how the reactor will work and be mounted. From reading over not even half of this, I can attest that this man knows something that we don't, or something that we know; but are keeping quiet.

I'm not going to say "whom" this is in reference to...but...This new-age tech harps back to a certain someone who got a bad rep for trying to come out. Oh well....live in the now I always say. :o

~specific pics and goodies to follow~

Pandora'sParadox
03-18-2014, 06:02 PM

:thumbup:

Pandora'sParadox
03-18-2014, 06:09 PM

There are two 5-7 min video's of a rough outline on his work. (No information is given...what so ever.)
Still sifting...

wow...the video has his outright stating that he has "achieved full lift, stability in the atmosphere, energy production/reduction using reactor tech" then goes on to state that his views outright defy laws of science/physics, but it works. LMAO (rem, these are small experiments using weights, not a functioning craft.)

It goes on to reference little homemade lab videos (some as early as '09) showing the manipulation of mass using weights. Other than his videos being choppy, he might have some validity to his findings.

Pandora'sParadox
03-18-2014, 06:33 PM
I found the video outlining the basics of his research, but I can't upload it...it's labeled Promo ENG Final, so it can probably be found on their website www.keshefoundation.org

Exerts from patent research doc.

Conclusions:

A gravity producing system, method, concept and technology is claimed whereby in a reactor-embodiment (10) with at least one (26) or more (27) spaces (i.e. cavities 11) - possible wise separated by at least one solid (14A), gaseous (14B) or other state layering matter – under vacuum and/or centrifugal conditions – a chain of energetic events is created via a rotative soft or hard magnetic (17A), initiation of a basic ionization of a gas (i.e. hydrogen 18A) or other elements, which then triggers a controllable chain of energy transfers (so called Scintillation) to the next following layer(s) of introduced gasses (i.e. He 18B, Ne 18C, Ar 18D, Kr, Xe 18E), of other introduced elements - which can be all - of the periodic table (i.e. Li, Be, K, Ca, Ti, … Pt, etc.) and/or their introduced molecule combinations (i.e. a vapor), by that chain of inter-layer transfers several other physical phenomena are caused and created, such as:

It goes on for about 8-10 pages after that...

There's so much information to sift through...but from the pics, it appears he has a functioning reactor as well. :yikes:

Pandora'sParadox
03-18-2014, 06:37 PM
Just found his official patent forms and probably 200+ pages of graphs and tech analysis. I have some reading to do... :rolleyes:

This is his space exploration program given having the funding and tech. This is the dawn of disclosure...

There is also project oasis that deals with water and his technology being used to run basically everything. I would up-load the pics and graphs, but it is in pdf format. :-/

Pandora'sParadox
03-18-2014, 06:47 PM
Among the goodies...an outline, for a 9V battery concept using his reactor core. Some pretty break through thinking...

Longeyes
03-18-2014, 10:12 PM
I saw the schematics for the craft. Not even a smaller proto type?
I like you really felt this could be the smoking gun of free energy, it seems to fit Ufo propulsion but there are no videos of anything levitating. I've seen one video of generator giving out something volts/amps but hard to say where it was coming from.
There a lot more technology going into a space craft than this. A diagram showing the living quarters will be just too basic. In comparison, what do reckon a 747 schematic looks like? Just making if completely airtight and strong enough to withstand the vacuum would be a nightmare.
Did he never tape his levitating car?

His introductory videos on the Keshe you tube channel give an really good window on his theories. And he seems to describing a decent theory. But how does say Mars generate it's gravitional field with next to no magnetic field the core has long since stopped spinning is supposedly solid. Maybe that's the point but there's not one equation anywhere.

As Riddick would say 'sketchy'

I hope he's right and someone replicates it but although he claims much he has proven little.

Wally
03-19-2014, 11:56 PM
... The guy asks 'Why not just make the gold if you can do it?' Keshe gets really pissed off and says they are missing the point...

Man, reading that made me laugh so hard! :biggrin2:

Yeah, it'd be great if he were able to pull it off and explore the galaxy or even our own solar system, But unfortunately I'm not very optimistic.

Longeyes
03-20-2014, 11:24 PM
Another article about Keshe
This guy did ask him some hard questions unlike Kerry and his answers are evasive to say the least

https://decryptedmatrix.com/live/engineer-behind-iranian-saucer-technology-comes-forward/

Longeyes
03-20-2014, 11:33 PM
In this examiner article he was apparently going to show his magneto gravity lift system in 5 cities around the world in 2010. -That never happened
Then people could then book flights into space in 2014 and flights to the moon in 2016.
Yeah right still not a single picture or video of anything actually lifting off the ground

http://www.examiner.com/article/keshe-foundation-readies-for-space-flight-announcement

Longeyes
03-21-2014, 10:17 AM
More on Keshe

In this lecture to an Italian audience at approx 10' 30" in Keshe shows some video of a MAGGRAV system built in 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8I7r3GGxrU

Found out about this via this post by Sterling Allen (well known in the Breakthrough Energy movement)
A few people had pre-ordered some of Keshe 5kw generators but they have been delayed '5 kW product due to a change in design to avoid any confiscation of the device' by the Belgium authorities who Keshe alledges thought it may be some kind of nuclear device. And in an email from Keshe 'Because of these adjustments, we have to delay the delivery of the systems by 45-60 days from 31.12.2012' That would be the beginning of March dare say they are still waiting. Things are reaching a head see next post.

http://pesn.com/2012/12/22/9602251_Keshe_demo_product_release_delayed_to_prev ent_confiscation/

Longeyes
03-21-2014, 10:22 AM
Someone who is really given the Keshe generator a real go is this dutch guy, Geert Vranckx, he is blogging every step of the process of how he's made a generator and is in the final stages.
This video was posted on the 19th March and he mentions in the clip it should be ready to test run this weekend at the latest Monday 24th March.
It should be really interesting. There really is no other way to test these theories than to try to replicate them. Deep respect to Geert for all his hard work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=085Wo01qdZo&list=UUS4bb0WRBDJkq9QJoC4v7jw

Longeyes
03-21-2014, 10:32 AM
Video from the USB stick showing more results from in anti grav system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJn3DRHxh6w

Longeyes
03-21-2014, 11:27 AM
I can't help thinking is this the next really big thing, is it? is it? Or just nonsense. The amazing claims he has made won't stand up for long if he is lying so it all seems plausible. But is that all part of his game?

This is a good interview with Mehran Kesh. He was interviewed by a live link @ his old University Imperial (he went to Queen Mary's college) in London on 30th Jan and the video went up this week.

In it he claims 15 countries now have the contents of his USB stick including NASA and that is due to double very soon. The Big Bang theory is rubbish. Hawking nabbed his theory that black holes release energy. Iran has protected Syria with this technology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48yn94fgHyw

Longeyes
03-21-2014, 11:49 AM
Background to the assassination attempt found this on Alan Sterlings' site

Dirk Laureyssens posted in KesheThoughtsgroupWorldwide

The case of Mehran Tavakoli KESHE is important. It shows how incomplete information of a government can turn against a innocent person. I will explain more.

MT Keshe is an Iranian national. He is a nuclear engineer. Even during his study at Queen Mary in London he didn't agree with certain nuclear knowledge at that moment. Over the years - in his spear time - he worked on these personal ideas about the nuclear interactions in the universe. He found new insights on a number of basic atomic/isotope interactions which were opposite the standard "state of the art nuclear knowledge" taught worldwide at universities by the Nobel prize laureates (which I call the emperors of science, or the science gatekeepers). By peer-reviews such science gatekeepers keep control over the science knowledge, mostly to confirm their own importance and the interests of their industry sponsors.

Over 30 years MT Keshe experimented in his "garage" lab to verify or to falsify his personal assumptions. So he saw that a number of "soft" nuclear reactions were possible without the use of high energies as triggers. In example, where the traditional nuclear science claimed that gamma rays were needed to give a certain outcome, MT Keshe saw that the same outcome was possible WITHOUT gamma rays, the like a process to create nano-materials. A process unknown to the nuclear science community world wide.

MT Keshe was able to create nano materials by the use of consumer products from the supermarket!

So when MT Keshe delivered samples of these materials to a famous nano institute (IMEC -Leuven) for test with Raman spectroscopy there was panic in the Belgian Government!

Some phd's in IMEC claimed that that was only possible by the use of gamma rays! So an iranian scientist used "GAMMA RAYS", so he needed to have sources of gamma rays in Belgium! Thus MT Keshe was able to make in Belgium a nuclear bomb. So a red flag secret service operation started in Belgium. The case became a national security issue. The press was censored to speak about MT Keshe. Professors in Belgium were pressed to stop all contacts with MT Keshe, they received telephone calls with warnings. Even members of Parliament were censored or threatened not to speak about Keshe Foundation's technologies.

Next to that a prominent lawyer from Leuven - (Hans B.) which had the function of Head of Cabinet in the Cabinet of Minister of interior Affaires Patrick De Weal - had a personal issue with MT Keshe. Mr H.B. tried before to get hand on the technologies of MT Keshe, as his lawyer for technology transfer. But MT Keshe refused.

In his function as Head of Cabinet Mr. Hans B. was able to control the police forces and Belgian secret service, thus it was easy to "create" a terrorist case against MT Keshe. Once it was inside the Belgian computer system of the secret service that "terrorist" file was shared with other European and Five Eyes secret services. So worldwide secret services considered MT Keshe to be a potential terrorist who had in his possession gamma sources. However the whole "terrorist case" was created in first instance by a corrupt politician (Hans B.) and his network in Belgian police and Belgian secret service, and in second instance by the presumed possession of gamma ray sources. Which was simple to lack of understanding of hidden and unknown nuclear interactions, the ignorance of the 1600 phd's "emperors of science" in IMEC.

And even that resulted one day in a police interview of myself were I was asked if I was building in Belgium a A-bomb together with Mehran Tavakoli KESHE!

Longeyes
03-23-2014, 10:54 PM
Geert is getting closer...

http://youtu.be/flI5fe5z_a4

Longeyes
08-08-2015, 03:48 PM
More nonsense or earth shattering technology? Who knows?

http://pesn.com/2015/07/14/9602646_Keshe-Magrav-Power_home-and-car-generators_alleged/

Keshe Magrav-Power home and car generators alleged

The Keshe Foundation website lists two generator technologies for sale, each for €499.99 Euros, but they give no technical information, including how many kilowatts they produce. The video presentation from their live announcement is a bit chaotic but interesting.

artist renditions

Intro by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News

Here's an update on the work of the Keshe Foundation that we've been covering over the years.

I’ve had a number of people asking me to give some kind of coverage on the new generators alleged to be for sale from the Keshe Foundation.

I have to say that I’m hesitant to give any kind of big thumbs up on this. You’re going to see me play the skeptic on this one, though I do think their pursuit is worth tracking. There is some great info here.

On their sales page, they list a Magrav-Power home power system and a system that will allegedly power an electric vehicle. Each are listed as costing €499.99 Euros, but they give absolutely no technical information. There is no indication about how many kilowatts they produce, whether it is load following or a continuous output. They do give the sizes (diameter x length) as 67mm X 168mm for the car system, and 30CM X 90 CM for the home system. [Note: whoever does the website has the images backwards, showing the one for the house as being larger.] While a home, with net metering, would be more than happy with 1-5 kW; a regular vehicle will need more than that....

Full article at link

epo333
07-30-2016, 12:31 PM
Some thing seems off track here as the "Magrav" technology from this guy has two different forms of physics.

This one magnetic:

http://www.magrav.de/brief-description.html

but this uses a plasma found everywhere in the cosmos.

https://blueprint.keshefoundation.org/manual.php

Now, with magnetical-gravitational (Magravs) technology, power is released and transmitted via the nano-coating of copper. The nano layers absorb ambient plasma energy and release usable plasma, which is much more powerful than simple electron vibration.

So according to that last link, one would need to slowly grow this "nano- coating" on the copper wirers in your home . . .

I'll hang out "on the fence" for now.

Longeyes
01-22-2018, 05:51 PM
Found this in an old google alert I had run on him
https://www.ghanabusinessnews.com/2017/08/10/belgian-court-convicts-mehran-keshe-and-wife-for-fraud/

Belgian court convicts Mehran Keshe and wife for fraud
Category: Africa/International, Lead August 10, 2017
Mehran Tavakoli Keshe

The Iranian man and founder of the organization known as the Keshe Foundation, who claims to be a nuclear physicist and sells his plasma products which he says can cure HIV/AIDS, diabetes and other diseases, Mehran Tavakoli Keshe has been convicted of fraud and given a suspended sentence by a Belgian court. His wife, Carolina De Roos was also sentenced by the same court that sat in the Belgian city of Kortrijk, according to news sources out of Belgium yesterday, August 9, 2017.

Keshe was given an 18 months sentence and the wife 12 months. The two currently live in Italy.

The couple was charged for deceiving Belgian citizens that they can be healed of various ailments when they drink water from special thermos bottles and inhale air through an inhaler which Keshe sells....

Garuda
01-22-2018, 06:57 PM
Found this in an old google alert I had run on him
https://www.ghanabusinessnews.com/2017/08/10/belgian-court-convicts-mehran-keshe-and-wife-for-fraud/

Belgian court convicts Mehran Keshe and wife for fraud
Category: Africa/International, Lead August 10, 2017
Mehran Tavakoli Keshe

The Iranian man and founder of the organization known as the Keshe Foundation, who claims to be a nuclear physicist and sells his plasma products which he says can cure HIV/AIDS, diabetes and other diseases, Mehran Tavakoli Keshe has been convicted of fraud and given a suspended sentence by a Belgian court. His wife, Carolina De Roos was also sentenced by the same court that sat in the Belgian city of Kortrijk, according to news sources out of Belgium yesterday, August 9, 2017.

Keshe was given an 18 months sentence and the wife 12 months. The two currently live in Italy.

The couple was charged for deceiving Belgian citizens that they can be healed of various ailments when they drink water from special thermos bottles and inhale air through an inhaler which Keshe sells....

Let me see if I can find some more information on that...