PDA

View Full Version : Operation BlueStar

Dragonfire
06-06-2014, 03:24 PM
Developing: 98% of Americans Will Be Impacted By Secret Military Base (Must See Video) - by MONEY MORNING STAFF REPORTS

Until now, Operation BlueStar has been kept hidden from the public by members of Congress, governors of four states, and major silicon heavyweights.

But by the end of 2015, it’s set to impact 98% of the U.S. population.

Initially, Operation BlueStar is expected to disrupt $737 billion of the U.S. economy. And that’s just the beginning.

Forbes describes the end game of what’s been put in motion as “world-changing.”

See More: Robinson reveals the exact location of Operation BlueStar, which military experts have dubbed the “New Area 51.” Once you see what’s going to be built there, you’ll understand why this has been kept so secret. Click here for more.
The top military think tank, the Rocky Mountain Institute, described its impact as the equivalent of “reinventing fire.”

Yet, few Americans have any idea what Operation BlueStar is, or how it’s about to transform this country. That’s why 34-year Silicon Valley insider Michael Robinson performed his own investigation into it.

Robinson says there’s an “economic war” brewing among the states trying to control Operation BlueStar.

If you live near one of these hotspots, you must look at this.The stakes couldn’t be higher—the potential to control $737 billion of the U.S. economy and impact 8 million jobs.

Robinson’s research has led him to four states in particular that are at the center of this project.

And he’s found the exact location of this secretive military project, which is projected to be 1,000 acres and include a 10-million square foot facility.

Robinson isn’t the only one investigating Operation BlueStar.

Morgan Stanley released its own report on the project and determined that, "We are witnessing the most disruptive intersection of manufacturing, innovation and capital experienced in more than a century."

Wired Magazine believes this is starting a “truly transformative revolution.”

At 10-million square feet – or about the size of 174 football fields – the production facility alone will be enormous.

Editor's Note: For full access to Robinson’s research on Operation BlueStar, what it’s all about, and how it will radically impact your life, go here.

From: http://moneymorning.com/ext/articles/tesla/americans-will-be-impacted-by-secret-military-base.php?iris=218598

Charlie Prime
06-06-2014, 03:52 PM
Cool beans!

I hope it's spooky free energy. I am totally ready to get rid of my gasoline engines. I maintain a total of seven automobiles for my kids, wife, and parents.

I want to build a drag bike based on spooky energy with no batteries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPtoOdDruOg

Pandora'sParadox
06-06-2014, 05:17 PM
Is this how it begins???

This is such a story, that only "we" could make up....BUT do not mistake my attitude for negativeness. I'm all for this energy movement and adjustment...I found myself often in "thinking mode" on as to how our military/gov would start to release such tech and information. One would have to logically create the back story to fuel any data and questions that would arise. The least conspicuous would be..."blah blah junkyard, guy saves $, blah blah, Am'urica..."

It's a good story, and a good outlook as to "if" this scenario were to come to fruition...

P.S. Love the vid, I always harped on how little we were letting out about harnessing modern electricity. It's good to see this is slowly becoming visible to the public eye in what form??? Racing. Epic. Can't wait till NASCAR converts and then...the world. :bleh:

Charlie Prime
06-06-2014, 06:07 PM
I'm listening to the guy's loooooong stock pitch.

After decades of getting excited about these "break-through technologies" that burn water for fuel, I've learned to restrain my expectations in order to avoid disappointments.

Still I have hope for this stuff.

whoknows
06-06-2014, 06:21 PM
I have to agree with you Charlie Prime!

I know I'm gonna catch shite for this, but this reminds me of the Mel Brooks move "The Producers."

majicbar
06-06-2014, 07:13 PM
The piece really set off my BS meter. There is a grain of truth to what he is saying, but the pitch of getting in on the ground floor is like a pitch to get into many shady operations I have run across. If the pitch man were really a disinterested and honest reporter I would be excited, but he is not and I am not. Besides, does one think that Big Energy would let such a thing happen and let it cut their legs from underneath them? The Koch brothers spend hundreds of millions to shape the political course of the country, but they would NOT spend maybe billions to actually safeguard their income stream? Something small may come of this, but not what is trying to be sold to us.