PDA

View Full Version : NSA and UFOs : Anyone want to compare notes?

IsaacKoi
06-18-2014, 03:37 PM
I've spent a reasonable amount of time during the last few years looking into issues regarding the NSA and UFOs.

So far, I have typed up about 100 pages of notes as a start on a thread about NSA documents relating to UFOs and related issues, including relevant individuals (including people that worked, or have claimed to have worked, for the NSA and had/have some involvement in ufology).

While I've created a searchable PDF archive of several collections of NSA documents relating to UFOs (some of those document not being available on the NSA's own website in its section on UFOs...), at the moment I'd just like to check whether anyone has spent any time looking into relevant individuals and would like to compare notes. (I think I've read most material published about these individuals online and in books plus quite a bit of the material on them in UFO magazines/journals/newsletters - so I'm really looking to compare notes on information which adds to that already online or in books...).

Has anyone here covered any of this ground already?

The relevant individuals currently covered in Part I of the relevant draft thread are listed below:

Part I : Relevant individuals

Part I1: Tom Deuley
Part I2: Lambros D. P. Callimahos
Part I3: Howell McConnell
Part I4 : Todd Zechel
Part I5 : Admiral Ray Inman
Part I6 : Hal Puthoff
Part I7 : Ray Fowler
Part I8 : William Draeger
Part I9 : Bob Oeschler
Part I10 : Dan Sherman
Part I11 : Ron Cecchini
Part I12: Paul Bennewitz
Part I13 : Donald Menzel
Part I14 : Russ Estes
Part I15 : R. A. Boulay
Part I16 : “Mil”

Lee
06-18-2014, 09:56 PM
"100 pages of notes as a start on a thread about NSA documents"...? It sounds to me like you have the start of a book not just a thread! ;) Sounds like a very fascinating topic, Isaac, looking forward to seeing the material when you finish your work.

I don't know if you heard it but we did quite a long audio interview with Bob Oechsler back when we were with the Open Minds Forum. That interview is not currently available, but we do hope to release a youtube video version in the near future.

IsaacKoi
06-21-2014, 05:35 PM
I don't know if you heard it but we did quite a long audio interview with Bob Oechsler back when we were with the Open Minds Forum. That interview is not currently available, but we do hope to release a youtube video version in the near future.

Thanks. I've now found an archived version of the webpage that the first part of this particular podcast was posted on.

Unsurprisingly, the link on that page in the Internet Archive to the relevant MP3 file does not seem to work:
https://web.archive.org/web/20110718155408/http://openmindsforum.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=84&Itemid=1

So, I look forward to the Youtube video version being posted. I'll try getting the MP3 file from one of my contacts in the meantime.

I do have some other interviews of Bob Oeschler, including a Youtube video recording entitled "UFO Ex NASA Scientist Bob Oeschler BBC Radio 1 DJ Nicky Campbell" of an interview recorded in 1993:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y76yFmr1sjA