07-04-2014, 05:17 PM
Looks like Fireworks.

Happy 4th of July!

calikid
07-04-2014, 05:54 PM
Looks like Fireworks.

Happy 4th of July!

I'm with the asian fellow on the voice over, "WOW!"

Never saw fireworks perform an immelmann loop (0:48), and then go vertical/ballistic (0:52), before leveling off!
IMHO, looked intelligently controlled (RC?) to me.

Nice find EPO.

Charlie Prime
07-05-2014, 03:50 PM
As I kid I built those rocket kits and lauched them. They would sometimes do loops and kooky things.

Those rockets did not fly for very look before running out of fuel, so I suspect you are right; fireworks attached to some type of radio controlled craft.

majicbar
07-05-2014, 06:20 PM
I'm with the asian fellow on the voice over, "WOW!"

Never saw fireworks perform an immelmann loop (0:48), and then go vertical/ballistic (0:52), before leveling off!
IMHO, looked intelligently controlled (RC?) to me.

Nice find EPO.
It looks like two radio controled aircraft tied together with cables with some kind of flare going off. This is spectacular and would be a good item to include in airshows, I hope they come forward for credit and recognition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOjW2di5V_k

Watching directly from YouTube Channel is no better, video is of poor quality but clearly not related to UFO activity if that was intent of posting. If this was R/C aircraft not tied together it is first class flying. The pyrotechics are first rate, someone has come up with something special there too.

whoknows
07-05-2014, 06:28 PM
I always wonder why some of these vids end when the object is still active and in sight... hmm

Is there something that would give us a obvious clue that the poster doesn't want us to see?

epo333
07-06-2014, 03:04 AM
Two RC planes sound like a possibility. May two of them launched fifty feet apart sharing the same control frequency.

As for the pyrotechnics, wrong color for road flares, but maybe magnesium flares of some sort...!

majicbar
07-06-2014, 09:31 AM
Two RC planes sound like a possibility. May two of them launched fifty feet apart sharing the same control frequency.

As for the pyrotechnics, wrong color for road flares, but maybe magnesium flares of some sort...!
My thinking is a mecanism of fogging oil like that used by Thunderbirds or Blue Angels lit by magnesium flare to illuminate the trailing oil. The volume of oil could be reasonable in weight for such a demonstration. Maybe somebody has R/C connections has information on such a system.