PDA

View Full Version : Megadeath Drummer's UFO Sighting

Longeyes
07-25-2014, 01:24 PM
Nick Menza of Megadeath has posted a video online looks pretty interesting...

Article:

http://classicrock.teamrock.com/news/2014-07-23/nick-menza-megadeth-ufo

His footage:

http://youtu.be/060LLfJlIe4

Marvin
07-25-2014, 02:09 PM
This would be a great project for Elevenaugust.

Lee
07-25-2014, 02:16 PM
That's pretty impressive footage. Given the celebrity status of the witness, CGI seems unlikely. The configuration and movement are very interesting and would seem to rule out conventional aircraft, balloons, lanterns and the like. Even RC craft seems unlikely to me, any ideas anybody?

majicbar
07-25-2014, 02:46 PM
That's pretty impressive footage. Given the celebrity status of the witness, CGI seems unlikely. The configuration and movement are very interesting and would seem to rule out conventional aircraft, balloons, lanterns and the like. Even RC craft seems unlikely to me, any ideas anybody?As interesting as it is, it is a case of distant lights in just another nocturnal lights UFO capture. While it is a reliable video, it is of limited value and limited strangeness. This is the bane of most UFO reports and the most frustrating for it's observers: what was it that was there, it sure is not normal.

Longeyes
07-25-2014, 06:54 PM
It's the movement of the lights that is so interesting. They look they are under intelligent control.

whoknows
07-25-2014, 07:00 PM
That's pretty impressive footage. Given the celebrity status of the witness, CGI seems unlikely. The configuration and movement are very interesting and would seem to rule out conventional aircraft, balloons, lanterns and the like. Even RC craft seems unlikely to me, any ideas anybody?

Heh Form my perspective the source would in my mind make it more likely to be CGI. Could this not be another case of "To much time on my hands.":rolleyes:

Lee
07-27-2014, 05:11 PM
Heh Form my perspective the source would in my mind make it more likely to be CGI. Could this not be another case of "To much time on my hands.":rolleyes:
Well, that is possible I suppose. I'm more inclined to think that an individual with a minor celebrity status and an interest in the topic would have more to lose by creating a fake video than he would to gain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-oU2xlViRQ

atmjjc
07-27-2014, 05:20 PM
A lot of hobbyists are really into the drone gadgets which you can pick up from anywhere from $60 to $1500 US dollars fully equipped with cameras etc. Talking to a few of these hobbyists the next wave of what you should be seeing sometime in the near future is using these drone gadgets for advertising by using digital light boards carried underneath them. The technology is old and you use to see them on the Goodyear blimps. This would be a cheap and miniature version of this in its experimental stage which is my guess of what this probably is.

whoknows
07-29-2014, 06:22 PM
Well, that is possible I suppose. I'm more inclined to think that an individual with a minor celebrity status and an interest in the topic would have more to lose by creating a fake video than he would to gain.

I asked that very question the first time I saw Tiny Tim. Then I learned he was laughing all the way to the bank... Same with Miley Cyrus and any number of "minor celebs." In fact I don't think I'll ever forget Miley's tongue, Much better than that guy from Kiss!:biggrin2:

lycaeus
08-15-2014, 03:20 PM
Its spelt "MEGADETH" by the way...

sorry I had to. They were my favourite band for years. Dave Mustaine (singer/guitarist) got a little truth out there with "Hangar 18" and would write a lot about war and destruction (how bad it is). They were very political and still are. No wonder they faced so much resistance from the mainstream media. Dave wrote a song called "A Tout le Monde" which is about a man who is dying and his final last words are "I love You"...Well MTV thought it was a little too dark for TV so they censored that video. And then, of course they would rather play 'better, more appropriate' things like rappers bragging about drugs, killing people, and slutty pop tarts stripping on stage. The media also prefers Metallica to Megadeth. Metallica who sing about getting possessed and drinking. Then Megadeth who protest against war and political corruption. Metallica also stole all of Dave's material for the Kill em All album, just saying...