PDA

View Full Version : Edward R. Murrow presents: The Case For The Flying Saucer, broadcasted 1949

CasperParks
08-26-2014, 05:04 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWqwB52wnuI
Edward R. Murrow presents: The Case For The Flying Saucer, broadcasted 1949.

Edward R. Murrow, "Good night and good luck."

Dragonfire
08-26-2014, 07:56 PM
Thanks for posting that Casper, hadn't heard it in a long time.

Edgar Fouche
10-07-2014, 06:43 AM
Edward R. Murrow was a hero journalist when I was a child and had 'extreme' credibility... I was only one year old when this radio show was aired.

This is an extraordinary radio show. Well thought out and presented. It shows without a doubt that there was a government cover-up even in the 30s and 40s.

Arnold reported a HALF saucer shape, more like a 'Flying Wing' design as did other observers in the Northwest US at that time.

The US tried to debunk everything as swamp gas, Venus, Mars, weather balloons, etc... Nothing has changed except for the internet which has infinite
examples of odd space vehicles and anomalies on different moons and planets and in our skies.

This is well worth the watch. Edward R. Murrow was one of the most famous news casters (Radio) in the world. His fame extended back to WWII.

Google him. This show would amount to the UN coming out and supporting/questioning UFOs today. It alarmed and informed the world.
No doubt putting his own enormous credibility at stake!

The only thing I didn't get was at about 16 minutes they showed a 'triangle' type vehicle. Guess it was edited in??? What do you think?

Edgar Fouche

majicbar
10-07-2014, 06:08 PM
Edward R. Murrow was a hero journalist when I was a child and had 'extreme' credibility... I was only one year old when this radio show was aired.

This is an extraordinary radio show. Well thought out and presented. It shows without a doubt that there was a government cover-up even in the 30s and 40s.

Arnold reported a HALF saucer shape, more like a 'Flying Wing' design as did other observers in the Northwest US at that time.

The US tried to debunk everything as swamp gas, Venus, Mars, weather balloons, etc... Nothing has changed except for the internet which has infinite
examples of odd space vehicles and anomalies on different moons and planets and in our skies.

This is well worth the watch. Edward R. Murrow was one of the most famous news casters (Radio) in the world. His fame extended back to WWII.

Google him. This show would amount to the UN coming out and supporting/questioning UFOs today. It alarmed and informed the world.
No doubt putting his own enormous credibility at stake!

The only thing I didn't get was at about 16 minutes they showed a 'triangle' type vehicle. Guess it was edited in??? What do you think?

Edgar Fouche
.This report was a radio show. Almost all the images shown are more recent than the radio report, so yes it is an editorial choice, the product is a montage, not just a radio report from 1949.

Edgar Fouche
10-09-2014, 03:40 AM
@Majicbar: I knew/know what you said. I just misworded that I was saying. You are correct buddy. Ed Focuche